PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Moon: Valiant Tales (Discussion)

Black War Dragon
29th May 2012, 2:30 AM
Crimson Moon: Valiant Tales
Approved by Kamotz

Welcome to our discussion thread! Obviously, if you have any questions/concerns/suggestions, you may post here.

This will undoubtedly be a great journey for our characters. I do expect each and every character to grow and complex relationships to develop.

For those of you who have yet to post I have a few guidelines that might help:

-There are two major events that should happen during your first post, you become "activated" and you're recruited or taken into custody by Shadow Complex Agents
-I expect you to narrate what is happening from your point of view, no need to copy and paste, I'm not picky in how things are done
-Feel free to resist "arrest"
-Be creative with your post! I'm just waiting for someone to be involved in a hilarious car chase! No but really, make it fun!

I'd like to give everyone a chance to post. Once everyone has posted, we move forward!
---

Cast
Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone, The Shadow Crimson - Mon1010
Emilia "Mia" Diamante, The Reaper Crimson - *Jean Grey*
Connor Vickers, The Destiny Crimson - Requiem's Eclipse
Diego Vendrix, The War Crimson - DVB
Temperance "Temper" McClymont, The Ghost Crimson - Food Guy
Genevieve "Jenny" Rosario Blackwell, The Chaos Crimson - Niihyl
Vincent Thatcher, The Maverick Crimson - AnalogClocks
Danijela “Dani” Cernik, The Avenger Crimson - GoldenHouou
Olivia "Olive" Parro, The Archangel Crimson - Robotic Wind
Jack Riley, The Demon Crimson - WarG-X
Jessica Winton, The Huntress Crimson - Flame Mistress
The Twelfth Crimson - ???
---

Rules
-All Serebii rules apply.
-No power play.
-No bunnying.
-Be mindful of the context of where events are taking place as far as how you interact in the world, what I’m asking is please keep it realistic as possible even in light of the situation.
-If you have an issue with a RPer please let me know so the issue may be resolved as peacefully as possible.
-Extreme inactivity will result in removal. Real life does take priority over this so if you’re going to be away for a while, notify me in advance. I’ll normally let you know in advance if your reaching a limit.
-This RP is PG-15 for violence, suggestive themes, sexual hints and language.
-Have fun!

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 2:40 AM
Diego, Jenny, you two seem unusually calm about being arrested... Leo's probably overreacting a bit, but still...

This is not Leo's first time being kidnapped (As GH and RW know. :P) He was much calmer there (Though still nervous, as he could have had his brains blown out if he didn't comply.) because he was a supposed to be a superhero, and they're supposed to be able to remain calm about such things. Here, he's just a normal kid (for now) and is scared out of his wits. He's not used to strange occurences like this. (yet)

Also, this is the reason why I love reusing characters. xD The same thing could happen to them multiple times and their reactions could be completely different. xD

Niihyl
29th May 2012, 2:50 AM
Hoo-rah, this has begun! ^.^

Now, I'm almost tempted to try and get Jenny into some crazy hijinks rather than going along so easily... she has read 'Helicopter Hijacking for Dummies' after all. Too bad she isn't the type of person who would really resist arrest... or resist anything much, really. Also she's on top of a skyscraper. Resistance is more-or-less futile. If we do anything like Echo's building climb (I skimmed Echo while waiting for Crimson to get posted), it'll be interesting doing something more exciting. But little Jenny's really the sort of person who would calmly observe a fire-and-brimstone apocalypse and go, "Well, that's disappointing. CG effects made this look so much more exciting."

I personally would be a lot more freaked out in reality. But I'd be excited too, I think. My life is so boring, I'd welcome some crazy sci-fi in my life.

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 2:55 AM
Oddly enough, I actually enjoyed writing him getting activated. xD (That could very easily be interpreted the wrong way, lol. xD)

Black War Dragon
29th May 2012, 3:01 AM
He he Echo is my baby. Well toddler now, I guess. It will be agonizing waiting for everyone else to get their first post up. I have "stuff" planned already... Muahaha. No but seriously, fun stuff awaits. It will be interesting to see how the group acts as a team, I mean we have so many different personalities and attitudes as well, I'm sure. Jack, for one, will probably not lift a single finger to help anyone. He he someone's gonna have to keep scolding him. >__>;;

@ Mon1010 - Leo should totally ask Jack "Hey man...you activated?" Hahaha I can see the expression on Jack's face!

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 3:14 AM
He he Echo is my baby. Well toddler now, I guess. It will be agonizing waiting for everyone else to get their first post up. I have "stuff" planned already... Muahaha. No but seriously, fun stuff awaits. It will be interesting to see how the group acts as a team, I mean we have so many different personalities and attitudes as well, I'm sure. Jack, for one, will probably not lift a single finger to help anyone. He he someone's gonna have to keep scolding him. >__>;;

@ Mon1010 - Leo should totally ask Jack "Hey man...you activated?" Hahaha I can see the expression on Jack's face!

1. Who says we have to wait for them? They can catch up when they get a chance. xD (I'm kidding, don't shoot me!)

2. Meanwhile, Leo's gonna help everyone in sight. As they all get scared off by his shadowy appearance.

Little girl: My cat's stuck in a tree!
Leo: (In full shrouded Shadow Crimson mode) *saves cat using shadowy tentacles* Here you go ^w^
Little girl: Thanks mister.... Ahhh! *Runs away*
Leo: Wait, come back! You forgot your cat... :(

3. But Leo doesn't know he himself has been activated yet. xD

GoldenHouou
29th May 2012, 6:25 AM
Well, since there's no way in hell Dani'd be going along nicely, you'll definitely get a chase/fight scene of sorts from me!

1. Who says we have to wait for them? They can catch up when they get a chance. xD (I'm kidding, don't shoot me!)

*ominous gun click*

C'mon man, don't get on my bad side. I won't kidnap Leo ever again if you do! Bo

For me the cat thing'd go....
Girl: My cat 's stuck in a treee!
Dani: *Takes out her pistol and points up with a grin* Well I can get it down for you, you little *****, no worries!
Girl: *cries and runs away*
Dani: ... *looks around and makes sure nobody's around* OMG YAY I GOT A CUTE CAT <3<3

And I'm really interested to see our group dynamic as well. I imagine us to be a rather... chaotic bunch. Which is fun, of course 8D

Robotic Wind
29th May 2012, 7:25 AM
This is exciting...

On reusing a character...I sorta am and I sorta ain't...

I mean in the Teen Titan RP I have a guy who loves Owls named Oliver Parro. For Olivia I changed her name to fit her gender but kept the analyzing part...I just left out the owls and added sewing.

Unlike all the others Olivia's won't be in the city and I'll have to think how she'll react...

Oh and Olivia would not help the girl get her cat as she would be scared she would befirend the little girl so she would simply walk away...

Azran Flame
29th May 2012, 1:04 PM
My Jessica... Isn't exactly the Jessica in Echo. Her personality's changed quite a lot since the beginning, so yeah.

Now... How to post... Hm...

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 1:08 PM
@GH: Depending how far along in this RPG we get, and how things go, I don't think it'd go well for you if you tried that again here.

His suit may corrupt its wearer with THE POWERS OF DARKNESS, and he may try to kill you in a shadowy fashion. :P (Well, War-GX did say they had minds of their own. And I don't think Shadow is as nice as Leo is. :P)

GoldenHouou
29th May 2012, 1:51 PM
@Mon: Haha, I didn't mean I'd do it here. Dani doesn't kidnap people. She just beats them to a bloody pulp |> She'd love to fight corrupted!Leo too, so beware!

Just got back from my summer course, will get to posting a bit later. I've got like five other places that need my post, some of them even more urgently than this one.

Oh, hey, we should totally get a Tvtropes page for this RP too.

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 2:09 PM
Yeah, I'll be posting soon too. XD Of course, a TvTropes page has to be made! XD

Robotic Wind
29th May 2012, 2:40 PM
Alright...I'm kinda new to RPGS as this is only the third one I have signed up for but why would a tv tropes page need to be made?

GoldenHouou
29th May 2012, 2:50 PM
... For fun.

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 2:51 PM
It's fun of course! XD Here's the character page! XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/CrimsonMoon-ValiantTales

DVB
29th May 2012, 2:54 PM
What fun! I wonder how things will roll around this time!

GoldenHouou
29th May 2012, 3:19 PM
I at least foresee a lot more character conflict than in Echo, for one. 8D Imma make sure of that. Let's see how well we fare with a slightly bigger group than back there.

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 3:26 PM
Especially with at least two Leeroys in the party! XD (Yes, Dani and Mia are both Leeroys. Try dealing with them.)

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 4:01 PM
It's fun of course! XD Here's the character page! XD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/CrimsonMoon-ValiantTales

I have an account but uh...how do you add tropes? xD

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 4:05 PM
You can jsut add what you want, then I can take care of the editing. XD You have to stick the words of the trope together, and the first letter of each word should be capitalized.

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 4:06 PM
You can jsut add what you want, then I can take care of the editing. XD You have to stick the words of the trope together, and the first letter of each word should be capitalized.

Well, I've added Nice guy and Beware the nice ones on Leo, now how do I make them links?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. xD

DVB
29th May 2012, 4:20 PM
It is not letting me edit. Is it a typo? Let me check.

EDIT: There. Not sure why Determinator is not working.

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 4:22 PM
Posted...and apparently Emilia suffers from an embarrassing middle name! XD Let's see who could accurately guess her middle name! XD As my post said, its first two letters are "Na". XD No, "Narcotic" doesn't count. XD Neither does "N/A". XD

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 4:23 PM
It is not letting me edit. Is it a typo? Let me check.

Try logging in?

I've also added Walking shirtless scene to Leo as well.

Considering adding Dark is Not Evil, and Innocent Fanservice Guy. Not sure if they apply though.

Niihyl
29th May 2012, 4:31 PM
It only auto-links for WikiWords. One-word tropes like Determinator need to be linked manually.

... Wow, you guys are hardcore tropers. This has barely started... I might do something, although I'm notoriously lazy when TVTropes is concerned... I look up a trope, then get pulled to another... and another...

Dark is Not Evil fits all of us. I mean, black and crimson is our color scheme, and we're mostly non-evil. At least probably less evil than whatever 'ancient evil' we're meant to be fighting.

DVB
29th May 2012, 4:32 PM
It only auto-links for WikiWords. One-word tropes like Determinator need to be linked manually.

... Wow, you guys are hardcore tropers. This has barely started... I might do something, although I'm notoriously lazy when TVTropes is concerned... I look up a trope, then get pulled to another... and another...

Dark is Not Evil fits all of us. I mean, black and crimson is our color scheme, and we're mostly non-evil. At least probably less evil than whatever 'ancient evil' we're meant to be fighting.

Oh, thanks. I'll go and do that.

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 4:33 PM

Everyone does that, TVTropes is addictive. xD

yes, but Leo has literal Shadow powers...

Why does Diego has more tropes than everyone else?!

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 4:37 PM
TvTropes sure is addicting. XD Everyone definitely fits Dark Is Not Evil. XD Emilia has a dark fashion sense even out of her battlesuit, so it works. XD

OK...you've seen it coming...Birthday time! XD Everyone should have a birthday, especially to set the 17-year-olds and the 18-year-olds apart. XD Emilia...not a Cancer, not a Virgo, not an Aries, not a Capricorn, not a Pisces, probably not a Gemini. XD

Come on everyone, take a guess at Emilia's "embarrassing" middle name. XD

DVB
29th May 2012, 4:38 PM
Same as last one, Taurus

Monster Guy
29th May 2012, 4:38 PM
Leo is...a Leo. :P

Actually, I don't know...

DVB
29th May 2012, 4:39 PM
For the love for god, it won't let me make edits again

*Jean Grey*
29th May 2012, 4:40 PM
Emilia...should she be cliche and take the Fire sign Leo or Sagittarius...or should be be opposite and take Scorpio, Aquarius, or Libra?

Niihyl
29th May 2012, 5:01 PM
Whenever anyone is editing the page, others are locked out for 20 minutes, I believe. That's to prevent edits from being lost as two versions of a page are edited and uploaded at once.

Azran Flame
29th May 2012, 5:16 PM
Echo-ers should know that Jess is a Taurus and that her birthday is on May 11.

Robotic Wind
29th May 2012, 6:19 PM
I'll add tropes for Olivia later...

Hmm...it seems like Olive will not go quietly with the troops...that is what I"m coming up with. I'll post later.

Monster Guy
30th May 2012, 2:22 AM
So, because I'm bored, and were waiting for people to post, I'm going to borrow a topic from Echo of Time to pass the time.

CHARACTER STATS

Unlike Echo of Time though, I'm using Pokemon Stats. Because all of you should have some knowledge of what these stats do. xD

Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:

Rate each one on a scale of 1-10, 1 being horrible, 10 being excellent.

Note: These stats have no bearing on the actual RP, and are only for fun.

Note 2: Defense and Special Defense are separate, because some people take physical attacks like punches, kicks, and slashes with a weapon better than energy based attacks, like a blast of lightning.

In Leo's case they'd be

Attack: 5
Defense: 5
Special Attack: 10
Special Defense: 5
Speed: 10

He's nimble and athletic, which explains his speed. I've always prefered Special Attack (Magic) over Physical attack, and Shadow powers work well for that. Everything else is just average/mediocre.

Black War Dragon
30th May 2012, 2:31 AM
Oh man, so much text!

@ Jean - Is her middle name "Nadine"? He he...

Oh goodie, Tropes! I shall spend the rest of my evening editing Jack!

@ Niihyl - He he ... of course we're not evil ... he he ...

@ Mon1010 - Correct, your suit will have a mind of its own but there's no free lunch. That being said, there will be a catch. To everything ... always.

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 5:15 AM
@War: Naw, her middle name's Narnia. Obviously.

@Mon: Yay stats! If we're gonna do 'em though, I suggest we put a limit to the points we can spread between the stats. Like, they need to total up to 34-36 or something. Will assign 'em to Dani a bit later, gonna try to finish posts nowww. All I know is that her attack and special attack are high.

Black War Dragon
30th May 2012, 5:20 AM
I say we put a stats cap at 34.

@ GH - Her middle name is Natalie. True story. Jean told me. She totally did not

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 5:27 AM
But Mon's character has stats at 35 8P

@War: Nah, it's Nana as in... a grandmother. Totes.

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 6:22 AM
Nope, no to all of them. XD Those are pretty nice names, actually. Emilia's middle name is pretty long, more than 7 letters. XD

Stats? Emilia is a true Leeroy, with terrible defensive capabilities. XD 34 cap, you say? XD

Attack: 10
Defense: 2
Special Defense: 2

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 6:31 AM
Damn you, JG, I planned to have a spread exactly like that, too! Hmm, I guess I could take away a bit from the Special Attack and add that to her defense though, because she kind of has to endure physical things well. Can't spend most of your time street fighting if you can't. Plus, her bullets would probably be classified as physical attacks anyway, even if they do have electricity in 'em.

So...

Defense: 6
Special Attack: 5
Special Defense: 3

Niihyl
30th May 2012, 6:32 AM
Narcissa? Nasty?

Eh...

Defense: 9
S. Attack: 4
S. Defense: 8
Speed: 3

Summat of a Mighty Glacier. Speed is a bit low, since she's got a fair charge, but little agility. Should probably add the Glacier Waif trope in there...

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 6:34 AM
Niihyl...Narcissa is correct. XD Yes, her middle name is that embarrassing flowery name. XD Nobody try to read her file...she'd hate it if you say it aloud. XD She hates the name because the flower in question is yellow. A color she hates.

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 6:35 AM
I think Narcissa is a good name, personally.

And lawl, so far all the girls are physical attackers here. 8P

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 6:38 AM
Me too, but it's bad for Emilia's ego though, because her name implies a bright yellow flower and she has a dark, edgy fashion sense. XD She hates pink and yellow. XD

Black War Dragon
30th May 2012, 6:41 AM
@ Niihyl - You made me laugh out loud with "Nasty"! Oh, man! Emilia Nasty Diamante. xD

Jack would personally pay big bucks to see Mia and Dani fight! He'd thoroughly enjoy that...

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 6:43 AM
^^ She'd even prefer that to be honest. XD Nothing annoys her more than the fact she's named after a yellow flower (Narcissus/Daffodil). XD The only middle names worse than that for her are "Daisy" and "Carnation". XD

A fight between the two Leeroys? It will be a disaster, I tell you. XD

Black War Dragon
30th May 2012, 6:48 AM
My point exactly!

AnalogClocks posted! We wait for ... four more people?

Niihyl
30th May 2012, 6:54 AM
TBH, half the team is Leeroys. Jenny's no exception with blind-charge. Friendly fire may end up being a major problem... Mia swinging her scythe around and popping caps of fire all over the place, Jenny running about in an indiscriminate whirlwind of blood while swinging her eight-foot long axe, Dani pouring lightning bullets into everything nearby...

So many particle effects... We'll get computer lag. From text descriptions.

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 6:55 AM
@JG: Ah, I see! Alright then.

@War: Dani'd gladly fight her! Jack better not think he'd just be allowed to watch, though. Dani'd grab his throat and pull him in the brawl in minutes. And then Jack'd get totally obliterated by the two reckless Leeroy ladies.

EDIT: @Niihyl: That... actually sounds epic. Alright, Jenny's allowed to partake in the beating up of Jack as of this moment!

Black War Dragon
30th May 2012, 7:00 AM
@ Niihyl - I noticed as well. My plan is that each character will have to serve a specific battle purpose for "stuff" to work out. I don't expect it to happen overnight but it will help create a nice balance for the sake of the team.

@ GH - Jack will ... not like that. Jack would drag Leo in as a decoy and quietly get out. Jack used Substitute!

PeeGee
30th May 2012, 7:08 AM
Hey look the discussion thread! I'll try and get a post up by tomorrow, but I am heading into my exam period *hint hint* so I may not be incredibly active. Also here is what I think Temper's stat would be:

Defense: 7
Special Attack: 5
Special Defense: 6

She is definitely fast, not that strong but she can get several attack in succesion. Her defence is slightly higher due to her battle suit being an actual suit of armour.

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 7:15 AM
Half the team are Leeroys? XD The dysfunction. XD I could see it now. XD What could we do...Leeroys are epic! XD

OK...I'll need all of your opinions here. XD I need help deciding Emilia's Zodiac sign. XD I've decided that she would not be a Capricorn, Virgo, Aries, Gemini, Pisces, Taurus or Cancer, leaving five. Should she go for a sign with the same element as her powers (Leo/July 31, Sagittarius/December 16) or should she go for one that is contrary (Libra/October 14, Scorpio/November 11 or November 13, Aquarius/February 9)?

Black War Dragon
30th May 2012, 7:45 AM
@ GH - Wait...what? T___T

@ Food Guy - Aw man, good luck!

@ Jean - Go with Sagittarius.

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 9:20 AM
^^ Possibly. XD I'm still deciding though. A Cheshvan Scorpio birthday is also something I couldn't resist, as its element is opposite her weapon's and is less...expected, plus Scorpios are sexy. XD A February 9 birthday on the other hand, can possibly make her the oldest of the 18s and affirming her position as a Cool Big Sis. XD

Monster Guy
30th May 2012, 2:10 PM
Why do you all post while I'm sleeping?! D8

@GH: I'll just Leo's lower Special Defense to 5, and he'll be fine. 8P

Defense: 5
Special Defense: 5

Still a squishy wizard, but not too squishy.

Now excuse me while I go read the rest of this thread.

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 3:18 PM
@Mon: Dude, you might wanna recount (and reread) your stats there 8P

@JG: Well, I suggest going with something else than Scorpio, 'cause it seems like you've already got a lot of those. Sagittarius sounds good to me.

Monster Guy
30th May 2012, 3:35 PM
I put Defense twice! D8 *Quickly edits* One extra point really isn't going to make a difference. :/

I'm putting Leo as a Leo for teh lulz. 8P I don't know his actual Birthday though.

And Leo's a cool big bro, regardless if he's the oldest of the group or not. He actually has younger siblings. :P

Narcissa isn't that bad. Though, Emilia may not like being associated with narrcissim.

*Jean Grey*
30th May 2012, 3:47 PM
OK...I'll go for February 9, Aquarius. XD Makes her one of the oldest...if not the oldest from the 18s. XD Going for a November/December birthday might make her the youngest of the 18s and therefore...easy to envision as a Leeroy. I love to imagine a Big Sis Leeroy...the person you'd expect to follow plans and be a good example being a Leeroy who needs to be told what to do...that's unique. XD Haven't had an early-month character in a while. XD The last time I had one...she was an Aries, April 17. XD

Mon: Emilia wouldn't want to be associated with anything yellow. XD The color yellow makes her sick. XD She obviously would have to go through a dye job later on in the story. XD Probably to auburn or black, her hair is really light blonde...the reason why her fathers gave her that middle name. XD

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 7:49 PM
Hmm, I wanna make a small tweak to Dani's history. I wrote that one in kind of a hurry and completely forgot I was supposed to add in something that would make the name "Avenger" actually fit her. I usually don't like avenger plots, but since its in her name, I might as well try one for a change. So, WarG-X, permission to add in a bit that one of her brothers got killed when she was young, hence why she's somewhat protective over cute and helpless things/wont' forgive those who hurt them? It'd also help explain her aggression a bit more, since then she'd partly be taking out her frustration of not knowing the culprit on others and all.

Monster Guy
30th May 2012, 8:02 PM
^ Shadow doesn't fit Leo at all. xD But, that's intentional on my part.

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 8:03 PM
Heh, I know it doesn't have to fit, I just want it to fit at least a bit.

Hey, that rhymed. /random note.

AnalogClocks
30th May 2012, 8:59 PM
Ohh nooo, I just realized that to anyone not using the default skin my post header is going to look really dumb. Haha, does that affect anyone? I'll see if I can do something about it later ^^'

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 9:50 PM
Well it does look pretty strange on the Flying skin at the very least (turquoise and brown, just imagine that combination), but it's not like it's eye meltingly bad or anything, so it's okay.

Oh and I've just gotta say this now, but I just keep. Reading. Your. Username. As. "Anal Clogs". Doesn't help that your custom title is buttsbuttsbutts either.

Sorry 'bout that.

Monster Guy
30th May 2012, 10:04 PM
Is there a reason why there are so many X's?

AnalogClocks
30th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Hahaha, yeah I've had a lot of sites not let me use this name because it has 'anal' in it. It's no problem, you're not the first to read it as something else XD

The x's were supposed to be like indents, so the text is staggered. They're the same color as the background on the default skin so they disappear, but I forgot there were alternate skins.

DVB
30th May 2012, 10:52 PM
AnalogClocks is a good friend of mine, so be nice to her. Meanwhile, I wonder how things will be with this one.

GoldenHouou
30th May 2012, 11:00 PM
@DVB: I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself, y'know. Nobody was being mean to her.

@AC: Haha, I can imagine! And hmm, so you wanted indents? Well, you can do that easily by using the
tags. Just wrap them around the text you want intended and it makes it look something like this:

[INDENT]Blahblahblah

If you want to increase the Indent more, just use
With "2" being the amount of indents you want to use, like so (I used the number 6 here):

[INDENT="6"]Blahblahblah

Quote this post if you need to see the code I used for yourself.

AnalogClocks
30th May 2012, 11:06 PM
Ahh, thank you so much! I hadn't noticed that button before.
Just got to tweak it a bit and it should be good : )

Black War Dragon
31st May 2012, 2:23 AM
@ GH - You may edit Dani's history.
@ AnalogClocks - Good post.

I'm thinking we should move ahead o this RP doesn't die. Anyone who has yet to post may catch up as they are able to. I'll simply postpone major events.

Monster Guy
31st May 2012, 2:29 AM
@ GH - You may edit Dani's history.
@ AnalogClocks - Good post.

I'm thinking we should move ahead o this RP doesn't die. Anyone who has yet to post may catch up as they are able to. I'll simply postpone major events.

Yes! Do it! :O

Black War Dragon
31st May 2012, 2:32 AM
Working on a post. Should be up in a couple of hours.

Robotic Wind
31st May 2012, 4:49 AM
Working on mine now.

I hope to have it up tonight...

i'm not sure about Olivia's sign as I am not into horoscopes and do not know the difference...

I'll think up stats later...

*Jean Grey*
31st May 2012, 6:33 AM
Whatever it is, Emilia has to be the oldest. XD That way, she would be the Dysfunctional Leeroy Jenkins Alcoholic Team Mom. XD All clashing things rolled into one. Good luck with her. XD

Also...we haven't assigned Mr. Fanservice and Ms. Fanservice yet! Who gets the honor?

Monster Guy
31st May 2012, 6:48 AM
Leo. Duh. :P At least for me anyway. xD

Black War Dragon
31st May 2012, 6:50 AM
@ Robotic Wind - Get that post in, brah!

@ Jean - Oh! oh! Jack! Jack can be Mr. Fanservice! :D

EDIT: Y U NINJA ME!!! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

GoldenHouou
31st May 2012, 7:17 AM
I think quite many of the girls would qualify, actually. |> And hey, we can always have multiple ones for the guys too!

Oh and thanks for the permission btw, will edit her history either today or when I get back! I'll try to at least get the actual post up before I leave though. I don't want to have huge amounts to catch up to...

Monster Guy
31st May 2012, 7:20 AM
Leo is a much better candidate for Mr. Fanservice. :P

Then again, I'm not really into bad boys, and Leo is much more my type than Jack is.

For the record, I'm a guy. xD

Black War Dragon
31st May 2012, 8:15 AM
Well since Jean brought the Trope up, I say she plays tie breaker!

*Jean Grey*
31st May 2012, 1:10 PM
Me? XD I say we hold a vote! XD Pick whoever should be Mr. Fanservice and Ms. Fanservice! XD

PeeGee
31st May 2012, 1:30 PM
Personally I would consider that out of all the male characters, Leo or Conner would be the most my type. Woman wise, I have no idea as I don't find women attractive, but I would like to say Temper for sheer fact of bias. :P

Niihyl
31st May 2012, 4:48 PM
Mr. And Ms. Fanservice rarely have much to do with personality or attractiveness to specific individuals. I generally hate those characters in anime and manga that exist solely for sex appeal. If they're not being useful, interesting, or hardcore villains, begone!

But the Fanservice Duo is usually meant to attract viewers from first impressions, so I'd say Leo and Mia. Leo walks around perma-shirtless, and Mia fights in a pair of panties.

But if it was up to me, my tastes would lean towards Leo and Dani....

*Jean Grey*
31st May 2012, 6:11 PM
But Mia also has a nose-ring...and a creepy zodiac wheel tattoo on her stomach. XD Her armor is meant to resemble an RPG mage's as well as an RPG thief's, as the Reaper is the closest thing to a black mage we have. I wanted her look to scream "badass sorceress". XD Her longcoat is meant to be a cooler, futuristic version of a mage's robes, while the inside is based on sexy RPG thieves' clothing. XD

Monster Guy
31st May 2012, 6:21 PM
Mr. And Ms. Fanservice rarely have much to do with personality or attractiveness to specific individuals. I generally hate those characters in anime and manga that exist solely for sex appeal. If they're not being useful, interesting, or hardcore villains, begone!

But the Fanservice Duo is usually meant to attract viewers from first impressions, so I'd say Leo and Mia. Leo walks around perma-shirtless, and Mia fights in a pair of panties.

But if it was up to me, my tastes would lean towards Leo and Dani....

I actually have you to thank for Leo's permanent shirtlessness. :P

One of your snarky comments in another RPG gave me the idea. :P

Black War Dragon
31st May 2012, 11:37 PM
On second thought, I don't think Jack fits the whole Mr. Fanservice gig. Meh, Leo it is... As for the chicks... >///> I'd say any. Seriously, I freakin' love chicks.

On another note, Food Guy posted! That leaves GH, Flame and Requiem's Eclipse. It's a bit unsettling that I have yet to hear anything from Requiem's Eclipse... Hope they didn't bail.

Before you all decide to hang me, I know I promised a post but stuff happened ... and I couldn't finish. Anyway, I'm almost done with it.

@ Anyone who is new to Rping with me, fair warning: I'm crazy, please get used to that.

@ Robotic Wind - You're not alone, brah. I'm new to Rping as well.

@ AnalogClocks - I cannot read the post title. T____T

AnalogClocks
1st June 2012, 12:03 AM
Haha, sorry about that. I did edit it sometime last night, though, so it should look good on any skin now.

As for stats, they'd be something like
Attack: 4
Defense: 10
Special Attack: 3
Special Defense: 9
Speed: 8

I figure Vince would be more of a defensive/utility fighter, what with his gravity control and weapon that can double as a shield. He'd probably focus on slowing down enemies so the rest of the team could hit them easier, rather than trying to attack them himself. He's got about zero fighting experience, so his attack's not gonna be that good.

Black War Dragon
1st June 2012, 4:01 AM
Much better. Ah! I like what you did with Vince, there.

Robotic Wind
1st June 2012, 4:40 AM
For Olivia I took the name from Oliver Parro then I took Arcangel and based a personality around that. Since she likes to be alone she can fly away and get away from others.

For her stats

Attack- 4
Defense- 9
Sp. Attack- 6
Sp. Defense- 8
Speed- 7

Attack and sp. attack are low because she isn't the fittest person thus her only attack are ounching, kicking and her super sonic voice, but she is tactical so she can make use of her attacks...her punchs and kicks are weak. Defense and sp. defense are highest because she is tactical and can use her wings as sheilds. Just like Oliver defense is her specialty. Speed is medium due to her wings but without them she isn't that fast.

As I said when I reserved, I am very glad I was late because the wings are a perfect fitting for the idea of transferring Oliver to a different RPG. It'll be strange the day I rp a Parro who can't fly or isn't analytic though Oliver is more of that then Olivia

*Jean Grey*
1st June 2012, 6:09 AM
OK...I dare someone to read Mia's file out loud. XD Like "Emilia Narcissa Diamante. 183. 65....wait, your middle name is Narcissa?" Or have the people at the facility call her out by her full name. XD It would be fun to mortify her. XD

Azran Flame
2nd June 2012, 9:32 PM
Okay, guys, sorry I haven't done anything yet, I just finished doing my exams as some of you may know, and I've got to get a post in two RPGs (one of them being this), an SU for another RPG, and reply to three Fizzy Bubbles updates. Exams + Writer's Block = Disasterrrr. :< So, yeah, sorry about that. I'll try to get a post in right now if I can.

Black War Dragon
6th June 2012, 5:53 AM
Nice post FM. I spoke with GH but that still leaves Requiem's Eclipse left to post.

Monster Guy
6th June 2012, 2:37 PM
RE has been on, according to his profile, but I haven't seen him.

Azran Flame
6th June 2012, 5:00 PM
Heh, it's finally time for me to get active in this thread...

Jessica's stats? I'd imagine them to be...
Attack- 8
Defense- 4
Sp. Attack- 9
Sp. Defense- 5
Speed- 8
Or something. She's a huntress, so she's gotta have high Attack. As for Sp. Atk, I associate that with intelligence and magic, and, she just fits that description, sort of. As for her low defences, she's anything but sturdy due to her short height and light weight, hence the low stats. Speed... she's a huntress, and she's pretty agile and nimble anyway, so yeah.

Monster Guy
6th June 2012, 5:07 PM
Special Attack is Magic/Intelligence pretty much.

I've always prefered it over Physical weapons. (Hence my choice of weapon in BRS, and why I chose Shadow here.)

What good is a Sword going to do, when I can cast a Fire spell and burn that stupid piece of metal? (Or in this case, snatch that stupid piece of metal from your hands with some Shadows.)

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 4:17 AM
Okay so I finally posted. Sorry for the delay. If you have any questions please let me know! Also, I'm giving RE some more time after which I'll open their slot to anyone who is interested in playing Crimson.

Niihyl
7th June 2012, 5:37 AM
Hoo-rah! I was worried that this was dying. Let's keep things moving, shall we?

... We get transforming robots? Cool. Do they have custom personalities too, or just names?

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 5:42 AM
@ Niihyl - Nah! Crimson is mah baby! No but seriously, I have a ton of plans for this RP, it's not going anywhere...

As per your question: They do have custom personalities as well as names and colour.

Monster Guy
7th June 2012, 6:13 AM
Hoo-rah! I was worried that this was dying. Let's keep things moving, shall we?

... We get transforming robots? Cool. Do they have custom personalities too, or just names?

We have 11 people to wait on. Of course things will be slow. :x

I'm tempted to make Leo's robot have a seductive feminine voice. xD

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 6:18 AM
@ Mon1010 - We can interact as we get there, that way we can post as much as we want. Oh man, that would be hilarious!

*Jean Grey*
7th June 2012, 6:30 AM
Mia's robot should definitely be male! XD Just for the lulz, hers would be named "Loki". XD Do the robots transform into the animals we chose? Or into something more human-like? XD

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 6:34 AM
@ Jean - Loki huh? Nice! xD For now, they will only transform into their default mode. Think EVE from Wall-E, something like that... Yep, that's right. When they morph, they keep their mass. They're the size of a football (soccer ball.)

*Jean Grey*
7th June 2012, 6:38 AM
Yeah, and be would be a troll, calling Mia by her middle name and repeating it over and over when he's bored. XD One of the reasons why Mia will be forced to dye her hair auburn later on. XD

Monster Guy
7th June 2012, 6:43 AM
@ Jean - Loki huh? Nice! xD For now, they will only transform into their default mode. Think EVE from Wall-E, something like that... Yep, that's right. When they morph, they keep their mass. They're the size of a football (soccer ball.)

Wait, so they do change into their animal at some point or...?

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 6:47 AM
@ Mon1010 - If you mean the animal you chose for your "Ultimate Attack"... no, not necessarily but they can. Sorry if it doesn't make much sense but they do have the ability to morph into almost anything so long as they keep their mass.

Monster Guy
7th June 2012, 6:54 AM
Oh good. Because a dragon of that size isn't going to be scaring anyone. xD

Hm...I'll probably steal a page from JG's book, and call her Nyx. Not certain yet though.

*Jean Grey*
7th June 2012, 6:57 AM
My book? Oh, my naming traditions! XD Yeah, make your Nyx a cool dark purple or black robot. XD

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 6:59 AM
The TAMIs (Tactical Action Morphing Intelligence) won't actually be in battle. They serve a different purpose. He he... Yes, I just came up with that acronym. It had a ... "ring" to it...

EDIT: Hopefully people can post these next couple days so we can move forward...

Monster Guy
7th June 2012, 7:03 AM
My book? Oh, my naming traditions! XD Yeah, make your Nyx a cool dark purple or black robot. XD

It would fit with the whole Shadow theme. xD

The TAMIs (Tactical Action Morphing Intelligence) won't actually be in battle. They serve a different purpose. He he... Yes, I just came up with that acronym. It had a ... "ring" to it...

EDIT: Hopefully people can post these next couple days so we can move forward...

So...what do they do?

I hope so too...

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 7:07 AM
@ Mon1010 - They will annoy the stuffing out of your character. He he, no but seriously I don;t wanna spoil it. I'm a zero spoiler tolerance GM...B]

Monster Guy
7th June 2012, 7:14 AM
Of course you don't.

I'll post tomorrow...er...later today. (It's 1 AM here, and I'm posting from a 3DS. xD)

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 7:17 AM
@ Mon1010 - Holy! Wait 3DS? My respects you brave person. We must battle sometime...

Niihyl
7th June 2012, 7:19 AM
Mine will be bright rainbow, and I will take him home and cuddle him and feed him and walk him and call him Mister Fluffywubbles.

On second thought, that one should belong to Mia. :P

Edit: Vita pride! At least until they release a 3DS lite with better battery life and two sticks. Pads. Things.

Black War Dragon
7th June 2012, 7:23 AM
Mine will be blue and I will keep him in my basement ... I'll call him Quasimoto...

I own a Vita as well, best of both worlds, my friend...

Monster Guy
7th June 2012, 11:24 PM
I just posted. I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries, and it was good.

Yes, even Robots want Leo. xD

DVB
8th June 2012, 2:13 AM
I updated and there was a shocking surprise! What impact will this have, no one knows O.O

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 2:26 AM
@ DVB and Mon1010 - Posts are good. I only ask that you copy and paste necessary dialogue.

Also, The chick in the room as well as the Colonel are my GMPCs so no bunnying! :D

DVB, I'm glad you're trying a different approach! Also, just for reference, we're not technically Agents. You may leave that bit there but just letting you and everyone else know... You will all find out just what you are soon enough...

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 2:30 AM
I was on a Wii when I wrote that post, nothing is copied and pasted, only retyped. :P

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 2:32 AM
@ Mon1010 - You sneaky guy, you... Hey I'm gonna put a post up, just wanna make sure, Leo is shirtless right?

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 2:42 AM
Yes, he's only wearing a pair of jeans.

Yay needless fanservice! \'o'/

AnalogClocks
8th June 2012, 2:57 AM
Oooh, yay, I'll most likely be able to get a post up by monday if not over the weekend. Gonna give Vince an orange eyed female robot, just so everyone knows if they don't want to repeat colors.

Edit: For my own reference her name will be Nerov

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 2:59 AM
Nyx is black with purple LED eyes.

I'll add that description to the post.

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 3:03 AM
Omigo is metallic silver with blue LED eyes!

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 3:53 AM
Well...that was unexpected. xD I was expecting Alex to be a *****. xD

Don't worry, Leo can her the world. *Begins singing "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, and promptly gets shot*

Robotic Wind
8th June 2012, 3:57 AM
olive will have pink female robot with lime green eye named perra..

perra comes from peppy and terra(the latin word for earth)

peppy is her personality and terra is ground related and Olive is sky related so the two are 100% different even,in name meanings.

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 3:58 AM
@ Mon101 - See? There's your first unexpected plot twist already... As for Alex ... Alex is gonna be an interesting character... She's the type of chick who is tons of fun to date but shes also a clueless klutz which will make things that much more hilarious for those around her... and dangerous as well...

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 4:10 AM
@ Mon101 - See? There's your first unexpected plot twist already... As for Alex ... Alex is gonna be an interesting character... She's the type of chick who is tons of fun to date but shes also a clueless klutz which will make things that much more hilarious for those around her... and dangerous as well...

Between her and Leo, it's going to be hell for Jack. :P (Possibly irritating for the rest of the team as well.)

DVB
8th June 2012, 4:13 AM
Diego will probably try and help her. Social awkward people have to stick together

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 4:22 AM
Oh man, how disturbingly hilarious would it be if she watches one of us while we sleep... out of pure "curiosity"... I can see her following the other girls around trying to be like them... Yes, Jack gets annoyed easily... Hopefully Leo has mercy on him...

Oh she'll stick alright... I warn yah though, as soon as you give her an opening, she'll never stop asking questions... "Diego why is the sky blue? Diego why is that boy shirtless? Diego? DIEGO? DIEGO!?" Diego ---> (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻: "WHAT!?" Alex ---> :3 "Why are you not listening to me?"

*Jean Grey*
8th June 2012, 4:28 AM
You're deciding on colors already? XD Loki would definitely be dark emerald-green with gold LED eyes. XD That's bound to bother Mia because he isn't black...plus, he's a troll.

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 4:31 AM
Hey, Jean! =D He he so we have three trolls on the team? Leo, Alex and Loki?

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 4:33 AM
It would be very awkward. Leo sleeps in his underwear, and with a Teddy bear to boot. :P

No, Jack should have Mercy on Leo. :P It's really difficult to get him to hate you. :P (Only one character has actually succeeded so far, and I'm sure he'd forgive her in an instant if she apologized. Not like I expect that to happen.)

Robotic Wind
8th June 2012, 4:35 AM
I know Parro will be an annoyence to Olive becuase she is friendly and Olive will take offense to that

I can also see how Alex will be able to troll Olive as Olive hates people acting friendly towards her in which she'll view Alex asking her questions as a way to befriend her.

I'm writing my post now...

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 4:46 AM
@ Mon1010 - I don't think Jack is an a-hole. He's Machiavellic, definitely but not an a-hole. Who knows, they might become good friends? If Jack gets over himself that is...

@ Robotic Wind - Aswome! Dang I can't wait for everyone to post... I got some cool developments just itching to happen...

DVB
8th June 2012, 4:47 AM
Are you kidding me? He'd be flattered by all the attention. You guys underestimate what loneliness, especially to me born with a different... mind set could do?

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 4:50 AM
I'm sure there's only so much Diego can take though. What I Alex decides it would be fun to play tag ... with live bullets...?

DVB
8th June 2012, 4:58 AM
He'll explain to her that is wrong and she can hurt someone. You forget, Diego is based off of me. And I have alot of patience for people who are willing to commit time to spend with me, those instances few and far between. Since he is a author expy, that pretty much applies.

Loneliness gets to you, man.

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 4:59 AM
@ DVB - Don;t wanna dwell too much on the subject but I embrace it... I'm at my best when I'm by myself. Anyway, who's up next besides RW? I know he's gonna be posting soon...

DVB
8th June 2012, 5:11 AM
@ DVB - Don;t wanna dwell too much on the subject but I embrace it... I'm at my best when I'm by myself. Anyway, who's up next besides RW? I know he's gonna be posting soon...

Growing up as a kid when you needed to learn social skills, not so much. Still paying for it now through lack of a network. Anyway, I updated.

Robotic Wind
8th June 2012, 5:30 AM
Meh I have grown up alone most of my life. I am 20 and I have weak social skills. I'm improving though. As WarG-X I perfer to be alone and I aswell updated. This wil no doubt be interesting.

PeeGee
8th June 2012, 6:02 AM
I may not get a post out soon due to exams, so I don't potentially hold the RP up and if you need to, you can move on and I'll write a big catch up post when they are over.

Monster Guy
8th June 2012, 6:03 AM
@War-GX: I've read The Prince in my writing class. I know what Machiavellian means. It's almost the same thing. :P (Almost)

I'm not quite as nice or as social as Leo is in real life. I'm a completely different person in real life than online.

I'm used to being alone. My younger brother is severely mentally handicapped, so I can't do much with him, my birth mother died from cancer, and my dad worked. I had to get used to it. I'd really rather not talk about this anymore...

I'll post latter.

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 6:18 AM
@ RW - Well the first girl is present! Besides Alex, I mean. She will definitely go crazy now!

@ Food Guy - Thanks for letting me know. Good luck with your exams. So I assume you're giving me permission to move Temper along? I won't bunny her just carry her along if that's okay with you.

@Mon1010 - Almost... Well, for what it's worth, you all have a space here in Crimson to relax from daily activities and stresses (in my case, damn you work!)

PeeGee
8th June 2012, 6:35 AM
Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks.

Niihyl
8th June 2012, 7:42 AM
Whoa guys, don't rush too far ahead. I'll get a post up as fast as I can. I've got finals all of next week, so I may be a little slow, but bear with me please!

Machiavelli is awesome. "Look to the consequences before you act", promoting "panem et circenses", "...if he does not win love, he avoids hatred". Promoting cunning and intelligence, while never promoting stupid evil. Excellent.

As for the loner thing, I enjoy being with friends (Being funny and never getting angry can get you pretty damn popular) but I do enjoy free time alone. I'm honestly ridiculously ditzy in real life, which you can't really ascertain across the net. Always forgetting things, dropping things, tripping over my own feet... ^.^

... I am head over heels for Alex. She's just so adorable. Any girl who could take you literally and try to shoot you in the head is a winner in my book. Mild to moderate insanity is something I adore. That poor kid... 'Permission to speak revoked'? Colonel's a bastard. I think she might be the Twelfth Crimson, found early on and locked up in the Shadow Complex. Gah. I think she needs therapy.

Luckily... I know a gal.

Black War Dragon
8th June 2012, 7:53 AM
@ Food Guy - Will do.

@ Niihyl - Yep that's Jack, alright... Alex will be tons of crazy stupid fun... She needs intense therapy and some lessons on not taking everything literally. I won't move the plot until everyone is in the briefing room but I will allow people to post and get "acquainted" with one another. Take your time, exams can be a big pain.

Oh, man! You don't know the half of it, the Colonel is a huge meanie... By the end of the day, he'll get on someones face so bad that he'll make them cry! I hope...

GoldenHouou
8th June 2012, 8:21 AM
Oh man, how disturbingly hilarious would it be if she watches one of us while we sleep... out of pure "curiosity"... I can see her following the other girls around trying to be like them...

Alex has stalker tendencies too? Then she should run into Dani while she's following people around/watching them sleep too 8D "WTF are you doing here? Me? ... I-I'm on night patrol. That... that's a patrol. A-at night. Close to people's bedrooms. Uh... *takes out energy guns* A-anyway, you have three seconds! Get. The ****. Out of here!" And then Alex doesn't get the **** out. And then it's chaos and everyone wakes up and is very, very confused.

(Only one character has actually succeeded so far, and I'm sure he'd forgive her in an instant if she apologized. Not like I expect that to happen.)

Lawl yeah, Rahel'd never do that. Rather, she's going to make Leo apologize to her and then blow him up, what.

Post is in the works, nngh, sorry for falling behind this much.

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 2:03 AM
@ GH - You crazy. ^___^ So who has yet to post? Aside from Food Guy and Niiyhl? Both have exams. Oh and AnalogClocks said she'd be posting over the weekend. Still have yet to hear from RE... So that leaves FM, Jean and GH?

Niihyl
9th June 2012, 2:19 AM
Posted! 1,000 words to a single RP post, possibly a record for me. Perhaps I should have condensed it more. Eh.

Gave Jenny a stereotypical British butler-bot because I stopped being creative after the third lobotomy.

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 2:28 AM
Long post is fine! More power to you, eh? Superb writing skills, my friend. I'm jelly, might I add... Anyway, I'm working on a post, should be up later today (I don't want to ninja GH ... She promised she'd better post)

@Everyone - I'm not by any means a great artist but I will draw the entire Crimson cast just for fun. I'm doing this on my other RP, don't wanna play favorites...

Monster Guy
9th June 2012, 3:41 AM
Well, since I have two people speaking to Leo, I may as well get a post up soon. Not sure if it'll be up tonight though.

I don't know how he'd answer Jenny's question.

GoldenHouou
9th June 2012, 6:16 AM
Guys. Guys the post is going to be long you guys.

I mean it.

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 6:20 AM
*Places finger on GH's lips* Shhh... Shhh... Show... Don't tell...

Monster Guy
9th June 2012, 6:54 AM
Guys. Guys the post is going to be long you guys.

I mean it.

You said guys three times. :P

Also, you say that like were supposed to be surprised by this. xD

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 7:12 AM
Well if no one is posting anytime soon, allow me! :D

Niihyl
9th June 2012, 7:55 AM
I just realized I have more posts than GH, even with his (gender-neutral pronoun/fail. English is utterly ineffective.) six year lead. I'm not sure if I should be proud that I have a lot of posts, or saddened that I spend an inordinate amount of time on an internet forum.

@Mon1010

It's a bit of an odd question, isn't it? But then again, why hasn't anyone else asked? I mean, the kid's shirtless. Now answer her, because her mind is going places. She's going to begin writing incredibly over-the-top erotica involving four tables, an ear of maize, a bucket of buckwheat noodles and honey. Gallons and gallons of honey.

...Excuse me while I go write that.

@War

Hooray! I wish I could draw... I can sketch pretty well, if I have a model to work with, but I just can't draw humans. Ever. I look forward to seeing your work!

GoldenHouou
9th June 2012, 8:09 AM
@Mon: Yeah, that three times thing was intentional. Come on, have a little faith in me, I'm not going to typo a post that's three sentences long. But yes, you were supposed to be surprised 'cause it's long as in... really long. Even by GH standards. BO

@War: So am I to assume you have no further use for that finger, then~?

@Niihyl: We Finns have one word that means both him and her (gender neutral pronoun), but we still always use the word corresponding with "it" to refer to each other in everyday life. Anyone using our he/she word just sounds pretentious and high and mighty. Unless it's written language. Then **** gets real. Ah.

Well, I had like a four year hiatus, if that helps? 8P But it’s true, I don’t post much outside the RPG section. Used to play around in the Face-Offs section back when that was a big part of the forum and a whole lot more active (I was dreaded there, I swear, ask anyone who was around then. I helped Murkrow win the Dark Pokémon face off, because I spent my entire night there voting for it every time someone else posted. Multiple times.) The section never counted towards post count though. I also used to be around in the Games section but again, the posts don’t count.

... Oh and send me that over the top erotica when you're done with, will ya man?

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 8:11 AM
Hope I don't disappoint... On another note, I was gonna have Alex ask the Colonel, "Why does that boy not have a shirt on?" But totally forgot to. T____T

EDIT: Nein! I like my fingers complete.

Niihyl
9th June 2012, 9:22 AM
@GH

Now I'll be disappointed if your next post isn't at least a minor novella. I expect 10,000 words!

See, the Finns do it right. English used to have neutral pronouns, but they died out and became archaic...

I rarely write erotica, but I suppose I could try. Using those Noodle Implements would be a stunning test of my mental faculties and creativity. :P

@War

Careful with GH, s/he bites... and this RP has slid into depravity now. It's all on youuuuu, my friend. And partly on Mon, but we can stake him at burn later. Honestly, there are children in the room. Possibly. Everyone but me seems to be 20-ish.

I've seen your art in Echo and in your art thread. Your work is excellent, and I heavily doubt you'll disappoint. ^.^

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 9:27 AM
@ Niihyl - Agreed. Thanks for the heads up. I shall mind my words. On a lighter note, thanks!

GoldenHouou
9th June 2012, 9:46 AM
@Nii: Aww, look what you did man, you made our GM all worried. Now apologize to him. He doesn't know you weren't serious.

10 000?

Well okay, maybe this isn't all that long by GH standards after all. But pretty long, like 2000-3000 words long? I dunno. And really, English used to have a gender neutral pronoun? Cool cakes man, I didn't know that. Gotta go read on that now. My language freakness beckons me.

@War: Listen to Nii's warning, man. And hey, chill, everyone but Nii and FM here is at least 16 (most close to 20), and we weren't even talking about anything too inappropriate. Don't worry.

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 9:54 AM
It's a valid point, though. I'm not worried just got me thinking...

Niihyl
9th June 2012, 9:55 AM
I could copy-paste my VM here, but that would be laziness, and I need to make quota. On... something.

I was mostly joking. There was like 10-20% seriousness in there, but in joke-y, chide-y form. Am I making this worse? Damn, I'm making this worse. Eh, but don't ever take me too seriously. Dry humor doesn't translate well. Glance at my sig, which is the product of the other DT I jabber on in.

/Stream of Consciousness. But really, don't worry too hard about it, man. We good. You should see some of me and GH's old VM convos. :P

Now I'm worried. And feeling kind of guilty...

Black War Dragon
9th June 2012, 10:04 AM
You're good Niihyl. Lets not dwell on it. We still have a great-explicitly-stated-PG-15 RP to run through. :D

Azran Flame
9th June 2012, 11:00 AM
What? What? What's going on here?

Oh btw, I'll probably get a post in soon, sorry for the hold-up.

Monster Guy
9th June 2012, 1:20 PM
@Nii: I have more posts than both of you, and FM has more than I do. :P Don't be too concerned about spending inanordinate amount of time on an internet forum.

Can't a guy walk around shirtless without people assuming X-rated things? xD

I suck at writing long posts. I'm not good with the fluffy description. I just get straight to the point. People tell me I'm like this even when speaking.

Robotic Wind
9th June 2012, 2:00 PM
I ain't gonna argue postcounts...I've been here since '07 but thats on my profiles that I lost the password to.

meh, I'm the newest rper here and Im 20...HA!

AnalogClocks
9th June 2012, 5:46 PM
Ohh, I was planning on drawing a decent picture of Vince eventually, so if you'd want a reference before you draw him, War, I could do that. I've doodled him a bit before but nothing good enough that I'd ever share, haha. Gosh, I've seen some of your art from Echo and I can't even begin to compare my more "serious" drawings to it, you're really good!

In other news I'm finally out of school so I'll try to get a post up soon, and I think I win least amount of posts. 11 wooo!

Monster Guy
9th June 2012, 6:24 PM
As Leo is reused, I already have a drawing of him on my DA. Would be nice to see how you interpret him though.

http://Mon1010.deviantart.com/art/RPG-Characters-Leo-299899004

Ain't he adorable? <3

Fear my mediocre drawing skillz!

I'll post in a bit. All of a sudden, I have three RPG's that are waiting for posts from me. :/ And are completely at my mercy until I do muwhahahahaha! As well as homework to do.

*Jean Grey*
9th June 2012, 6:52 PM
Posted! XD Emilia just took her shirt off! XD On the grounds that of course, "It's a free country". XD Also it's your choice to believe her or believe the robot. XD I wouldn't mind either way. XD

DVB
9th June 2012, 7:51 PM
I am going to update next now that I have updated Echo of Time.

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 3:27 AM
Ithink I forgot to add in Olivia;s sign up that she considers herself lesbian because she was straight when ehr parents died. But I doubt anything will come out this as she is very silent and I don't remember another lesbian in the rp...

Niihyl
10th June 2012, 3:50 AM
Wait... she was straight, then her parents died, and she became lesbian? Er... correlation?

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 3:59 AM
@ RW - Interesting post. I must add that the robots went idle. They shouldn't be talking anymore.

@ Niiyhl - Your post completely ignored passage of time thus causing a rip in the time and space continuum. No, not really but you did arrived after the whole thing with Alex happened. You forced me to type a massive post. I don't care though. All is good, friend.

@ DVB - Eh. I hate to be that guy but we're not Agents. Saying "Agent of" Crimson is actually wrong. Just War Crimson.

@ Everyone and no one in particular - Let us be mindful of what is said in OCC and what our character actually knows. Please, be able to make that distinction.

Thanks,

~WarG-X

Monster Guy
10th June 2012, 4:03 AM
Gawd, so many things Leo has to respond too now! >_<

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 4:07 AM
want me to edit my post then?

Niihyl
10th June 2012, 4:09 AM
Whoops, sorry about that. I had started writing before Alex did her crazy gunslinging thing, so I just added that right in once I saw your post.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."

... Too much Doctor Who, perhaps?

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 4:10 AM
@ RW - No that's fine. I want there to be as few edits as possible. I ask that you adjust during your next post and mention your robot went idle.

I actually never intended us to have custom robots but I think Niihyl said "Aw, cool we get custom robots!?" or something along those lines... Anyway, how could I say no? :D

@ Niiyhl - Oh, then technically I ninja'd you, I apologize. Time is a wibbly-wobbly ball of gooey nothingness and everything at the same time, also it is not by any means absolute.

Monster Guy
10th June 2012, 4:20 AM
^ Niihyl said that. :P

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 4:27 AM
Or did he? *Tun tun tun!*

Dang, RE dropped. We're an incomplete bunch, is what we are. Anyway I opened SUs for the Destiny Crimson.

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 4:39 AM
@nih_ more like she blames everything that defined her as what killed her parents thusly she is anti social and a lessbian though the 2nd change is nullified as she won't get close anyone anyway..so will ahe become straight once she gains friends only time will tell

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 4:53 AM
@ Mon1010 - Someone got up and left? O___o Who?

@RW - So she is lesbian but will force herself straight to make friends, is what you're saying?

Monster Guy
10th June 2012, 4:54 AM
Just posted. I may have missed something though...

That's how you respond to everything that's happened without restating it verbatim. xD And it's still short! D8

Leo has a penchant for giving hugs. He's done this three times in three RPG's, with mixed results.

EDIT: Didn't Jack walk away from Leo? Or did I misread?

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 4:58 AM
@ Mon1010 - I think you might have misread, my friend. He. Everyone is sitting down. Except, Alex. She's all over the place.

EDIT: He's thinking he'll keep away from Leo, he didn't actually move away from him, though. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. For future reference, when I type in italics, it usually means my character is thinking.

Monster Guy
10th June 2012, 5:00 AM
Blast! Now I have to edit. Hold on a second.

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 5:01 AM
no...I mean if she allows herself to gain a friendthen she might revert herself to who she was or change small parts of who she is or do what I Did and mostly stay who she is....she'll most likely became straight as if this rp allows relantionships then there isn't a lesbian...I don't think but I really doubt she'd date anyone anyway...

yup her personality is confusing and sorta based on me

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 5:02 AM
no...I mean if she allows herself to gain a friendthen she might revert herself to who she was or change small parts of who she is or do what I Did and mostly stay who she is....she'll most likely became straight as if this rp allows relantionships then there isn't a lesbian...I don't think but I really doubt she'd date anyone anyway...

yup her personality is confusing and sorta based on me

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 5:11 AM
I have nothing against relationships so long it's kept safe for the minor audience. I do recommend you simply play and see where the game takes you. You mentioned you're new at this whole RPing business and so am I, so allow me to help you become a better player. I'm sure I can learn plenty from you as well ... Sounds to me like she's simply bi, if shes willing to go from one side to another in a quest for someone who understands her ... or something. He. I'm no expert at these things ... Someone, any pointers?

Monster Guy
10th June 2012, 5:12 AM
Edited my post. Leo hugging Jack still happens though. :P

Yeah, my post isn't long and descriptive. Deal with it. :P

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 5:16 AM
bi might good but how about

so lesbian now and possibly lesbian or straight later...

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 5:19 AM
@ Mon1010 - You rascal! Now Jay (Yes, his nickname is Jay, I decided so just this morning) is really gonna get up and leave. Heh. Nah he won't. I'll see...

@ RW - Undecided it is then.

Niihyl
10th June 2012, 5:24 AM
Sexuality is a heavily debated topic in general, but I'll drop my two cents. To me, it seems like RW's character is simply asexual, which is a real, reasonable form of sexuality. She's been badly emotionally hurt, and doesn't want close relationships at all for fear of loss, etc. She may be questioning herself, there's pain and confusion there.

I figure that if she gains enough confidence to make friends and develop romantic relationships, it doesn't really matter who it is, or what gender.

Monster Guy
10th June 2012, 5:28 AM
I exaggerate Leo's niceness a lot lately. He was a lot more subtle when I first made him. (but also boring...)

He never randomly hugged people he didn't know like that. xD

Damn Flanderization! xD

Robotic Wind
10th June 2012, 5:44 AM
niiyhl explained it perfectly!

so I guess we wait for someone to sign as destiny then caych up to us?

Black War Dragon
10th June 2012, 5:51 AM
Well then there you go. Um... I'll leave it up a few days and see if someone signs up, if not then I'm sure we can move on without the Destiny Crimson.

DVB
10th June 2012, 3:03 PM
bi might good but how about

so lesbian now and possibly lesbian or straight later...

So she turned her back on everything she once out of the incorrect belief that she was the cause of her parents' death?

Oh boy is Diego going to have a field day with this.

Black War Dragon
13th June 2012, 2:19 AM
Hey guys. Before we get far into Crimson, I'd like to know who plans on playing and who plans on dropping. We're still waiting on a couple folks but I best get this out of the way now. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

~ WarG-X

Niihyl
13th June 2012, 2:20 AM
Present and accounted for, cap'n!

Monster Guy
13th June 2012, 2:24 AM
Of course I'm still in. :P

DVB
13th June 2012, 2:37 AM
Still in, chief

PeeGee
13th June 2012, 2:39 AM
I'm still in.

Robotic Wind
13th June 2012, 5:30 AM
I am still here...

GoldenHouou
13th June 2012, 7:35 AM
*points at the thread* There's yer answer man.

Now I'll go and make those slight alterations to Dani's history. The ones I talked about, see yaaaaa.

*Jean Grey*
13th June 2012, 8:07 AM
Also edited one teensy thing in Emilia's SU. XD She now rides a cool red convertible instead of a bike, because nothing's as fiery as that. XD Plus, all the better to drag-race in. XD

Monster Guy
13th June 2012, 4:09 PM
*points at the thread* There's yer answer man.

Now I'll go and make those slight alterations to Dani's history. The ones I talked about, see yaaaaa.

Great! =D

I hope you're prepared to post again soon, because now you have to get her to the Shadow Complex. :P

Black War Dragon
14th June 2012, 2:57 AM
Cool, then we move on. AnalogClocks, FlameMistress and <<*\Nikky/*>> will have to catch up.

DVB
17th June 2012, 3:34 PM
Well, I hope everyone is doing well. Hope we get to moving on faster because not much is going on >.<

Monster Guy
17th June 2012, 4:12 PM
No kidding. >_<

I'm beginning to think 11 people might be too many...

Black War Dragon
18th June 2012, 12:24 AM
Agreed. We move forward.

GoldenHouou
28th June 2012, 9:34 AM
A post, just for you man.

Now let's get a move on! BD

Monster Guy
28th June 2012, 1:03 PM
A post, just for you man.

Now let's get a move on! BD

Correction, it's for all of us! BD

Now we can get somewhere!

GoldenHouou
4th July 2012, 5:15 PM
Hehe, poor Loki BD And poor Dani, those robots are made out of metal, after all. Beating him up will hurt her, too. Will try to get a post in sometime soon~

Monster Guy
4th July 2012, 5:44 PM
Good to know this isn't dead. |D

I'm waiting for War to post.

Black War Dragon
4th July 2012, 8:16 PM
I'm working on the post now.

GoldenHouou
4th July 2012, 9:17 PM
Ah, in that case I'll post after you; I don't want to ninja you |D I'll just focus on Echo now~

Black War Dragon
4th July 2012, 9:26 PM
Almost done. Yeah, you do that. I hate getting ninja'd.

Black War Dragon
4th July 2012, 11:51 PM
Massive Edit: Not enough time for this!

Monster Guy
5th July 2012, 12:02 AM
What is this, a Video Game?

If so, I'd like to purchase the Strategy Guide.

Black War Dragon
5th July 2012, 12:04 AM
Nah, just thought It would make things fun but if everyone or the majority is against it, I'll take it off. Simple as that! You guys decide.

EDIT: Seemed like a good idea as I typed it but now, not so much. I'm just gonna scrap it. Resume RP.

Niihyl
5th July 2012, 12:35 AM
Uh... resume doing... what? Are we still doing the Escape w/ Jack vs Stay w/ Alex thing?

Black War Dragon
5th July 2012, 12:37 AM
Yep, we're still doing that.

Monster Guy
5th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Leo's staying with Alex for sure.

RP post coming later.

GoldenHouou
5th July 2012, 7:47 AM
Dani's leaving, no way in hell she'd stay trapped in one place for long. She's not going to like Jack though, so there's some trouble in store for the escape group~ Can't post today, but will in a few days.

Black War Dragon
7th July 2012, 6:04 PM
I appreciate everyone who tried Crimson. I wish things would have gone a little better. Anyway, stuff has come up and I must take my leave so I have to declare Crimson officially defunct. Thanks for taking the time to play!

WarGX