PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Grand Journeys [PG-13][Discussion Thread]

AJ2000
30th May 2012, 4:55 AM
POKEMON: GRAND JOURNEYS

What's up guys? Here's the discussion thread for Pokemon: Grand Journeys. You guys know the rules, no spamming, only for discussion purposes, etc. You guys should know them. Make sure to stay up to date with this thread, and I will updating it anytime there's a new idea or something worth noting.

During the past, aspiring trainers were allowed to set of on their Pokemon Journey at the young age of 10. However, over the years, much dispute over the age minimum eventually passed the law of increasing the age minimum to 14, due to concerns of parents not wanting their children harmed and exposed to the real world at such a young age. Not only that, but if the child feels uncomfortable going out at the age of 14, they are allowed to postpone the journey until the age of 18. However, once they reach 18, they must set out, with no exceptions. Ever since the passing of this, the Pokemon World as become a stricter place, with more security checking up on trainers through various checkpoints to ensure that they meet the age of requirement. Trainers must keep I.D. on them at all times, and failure to do so, may result in hefty fines. However despite some of the changes, the Pokemon World is still the fun place people remember it to be. The Pokemon still roam in the wild, and trainers still catch them, train them, and battle with them, and even have competitions. Not to mention that ever since the law passed, the crime rate has gone down, but crime is still there nonetheless.

The purpose of the adventure for trainers is to develop skills that normally would not be developed just by staying at home. It is designed to improve communication skills, courage, independence, and the list essentially goes on forever. When a person goes on the journey, the point is to come back with new skills that define you further as an individual. However, the main route of the journey remains the same. To collect badges or enter in contests, and enter in the final tournament to determine the winner. The final question is, are you ready?

--------------------

Hi Trainer! If you are receiving this letter, than that means you must be finally ready for your Pokemon Journey! Whether you are starting at the age of 14, or if you are older, one thing for sure is that you should be prepared for the adventure of a lifetime! This adventure will truly show you what it takes to be a trainer. It will test all of your skills as an individual, and will show you what it’s like in the real world. You will make friends, and you will make enemies. You may even find your true love.

No matter what city or town you are from, you must come to my lab in Littleroot Town for a briefing, plus I will need to give you gear which will prove useful in your journey. I have attached an extra sheet with all the information you will need to know before coming to my lab, as well as a list of some supplies you should already have before you start your journey. Don’t fret if you do not already possess a Pokemon, as I will provide you with your very own Pokemon. If you are late, then your choice of Pokemon may be limited. On that note, I bid farewell, and until I see, good luck, and may your journey be joyous!

- Professor Birch

--------------------

1)No Bunnying: For those of you who don’t know, bunnying is when one player controls someone else’s character.
2)No excessive/explicit swearing: Yeah, I don’t mind minor words, but don’t use anything that would throw off the whole feel of the RP.
3)No Powerplaying: For those you who don’t know, it’s when your character is ver-powered, or is not responding correctly to attacks during a battle.
4)Make sure your posts are decent length: Fairly straightforward. Post enough so other characters have enough to work with.
5)Follow all Sppf Rules: This is a no-brainer. If you can’t follow these, then we have a problem.
6)Not really a rule, but please post often enough so players have something to work with. If you plan on signing up, but not even playing, then please don’t waste my time. If you sign up, but something got in the way that requires you to leave the RP, then just let me no, it’s no biggie and it happens.

Okay, so now that the RPG rules are out of the way, I should probably lay down some rules about the Pokemon World , and the RPG itself:

IN-GAME RULES:

1) The RP takes place in Hoenn. If I feel we are done in the Hoenn region, then if the players want, we shall move to another region.

2) You must notify me if you plan on catching a Pokemon, and you must tell me it’s species, and the attacks it knows. If I don’t think you deserve to catch a Pokemon yet, or if it is just an inappropriate time, then I will say no, but I will give my reasons. Also, be reasonable in the Pokemon you choose to capture. For example, don’t find a Dratini in the middle of a forest. Also, when your Pokemon gains more experience and you want it to learn a new attack, make sure the attack is somewhere within its level range in the games. So no Hyper Beam at level 20.

3) No catching Legendary Pokemon. Also, no seeing them in the wild either, as some of them may tie in with the story.

4) There ARE going to be some towns and cities that are not in the games. I do not do this for pure entertainment purposes only, as it they are going to be somewhat needed for how this RP is going to be.

5) Players will battle Gym Leaders for badges as usual, or enter in contests. The players themselves can bunny the gym leader, and players can also bunny the contest judges. I trust you guys to be fair. Players are allowed to battle each other, but as said before, no powerplaying. If there must be, then I will appoint a referee to ref the match outside the RP, such as in the discussion forum. But I doubt there will be a need for a referee.

6) If you choose to have a relationship with another character, then feel free to do so, but only if the other player agrees on it.

7) Not really a rule, but since we are talking about ‘relationships’…
I don’t mind the sexual comments, as long as they are not too explicit. For example, anything you would find in an anime( E.g.- Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc.) would be suitable. Just no hentai.

Okay, so before the sign-ups, this is the idea of the RP. We are going to be divided up into several “teams”. The teams are not actually teams(e.g- some sports team), but rather just a small group of the players’ characters who join together to journey with. Similar to the anime, how Brock joins Ash, and then Misty, etc

Name:

Team: (1, 2, or 3)

Hometown: (In the Hoenn Region, but if your character moved to Hoenn from another region, please specify which Region, and city/town).

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

PokeDex Colour:

Other:

POKEMON SU:

Pokemon Species:

Nickname:

Personality: (Can be brief)

Attacks: (2-3 attacks, only one egg move. Make sure egg move is nothing too powerful, and make it something that would be believable in the RP. For example, no High level dragon moves for Dragon Pokemon.)

TEAMS:

Team 1:
Jas Lendin - Bulbasaur[Green]
Aiko Yamada - Squirtle[Donny]
Krysta Evans - Purrloin[Darkstar]
Joshua Carlcante - Totodile[Zaph]

Team 2:
Kacie Carson - Torchic[Alpha]
Lude Calle - Charmander[Zippo]
Cole Draco - Larvitar[Rory]

Team 3:
Patricia Knightley - Ralts[Cinderella]
Cobalt Rain - Mudkip[Hydra]
Tyler Phoenix - Smeargle[Sketcher]

That's pretty much it guys. If you guys have anything to talk about regarding the RP, feel free!

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle
30th May 2012, 5:08 AM
Yay. We got a discussion thread! =^•A•^=

Anyhow, Krysta's probably going to ignore everyone unless someone speaks to her. She wants to get started and feels that the chatter is delaying them (even though it isn't)

BenjaminLDuco
30th May 2012, 5:21 AM
Woohoo discussions :D I've already began talking to my team member, and I plan on getting Krazy/Tyler into the conversation if Gallade/Patricia doesn't do it.

AJ2000
30th May 2012, 5:21 AM
Congrats on the first post.

Also, sorry on the slow start to the RP. We probably would have already gotten together in our teams probably, but we are waiting still on Zapphire to post. He hasn't responded to my VM, so I'm not sure if he went somewhere or what. But if you guys feel like we are going to wait too long, then I will go ahead and get Birch to do his opening speech, and we can get into our teams.

Also, since we are in the topic about teams...

How do you want the teams to be formed within the RP? Should the characters themselves organize it, or should Birch just straight up say he's recommended groups for us to travel in? Those are the two options I have come down to, but I don't want to make it seem like anything is 'forced' in the RP.

Flash Sport
30th May 2012, 5:31 AM
Probably wait until everyone posts one more time or at least let them wrap up their conversation before Birch gives his speech.

Out of the two that you gave, I picked "Birch just straight up say he's recommended groups for us to travel in." Both decisions seem kinda forced to me, but that's just my opinion. Maybe it could be a new regulation throughout the regions just like the age restriction. Regulation says that at least two or three individuals must travel together when setting out on a journey. You know...safety in numbers and all that jazz. *shrugs*

Unfortunately I will have to call it a night. I'm seriously tired so I'll try to post some time in the evening tomorrow. If I can get a post in earlier then I will. ^_^

BenjaminLDuco
30th May 2012, 6:12 AM
I would say have the character's talk to their teammates and then have Birch say traveling in groups would be a good thing, and he could say how our socializing has seemed to put us in good groups. Or something along those lines.

Hudsonn98
30th May 2012, 10:35 AM
I think maybe he should just put us in groups. I also suggest maybe we start to wrap up our opening convos quickly so we can get on with our journey!

Krazy95
30th May 2012, 1:27 PM
Yeah, I second this. Besides, when we split off into teams my character will finally hold an actual conversation, instead of backing away and sitting on his own, stammering at whoever talks to him XD

GalladeofSpades
30th May 2012, 3:29 PM
I think Birch should organize the teams, justifying this with " It's against the law to travel alone on one's journey" or something along those lines.

However, I do have a question that went unanswered in the SU thread:

Contests. How will we show them? Are they going to be like the Animé (where they just send out a pokémon, clash a few moves together quickly for something beautiful), like the games (seperated in different categories, only using moves that fit in that category, like a cool move in a cool contest) or a mixture of both ( example: Beauty Contest. Clash ONLY beauty moves together for an appeal)?

This kinda decides the route I'm going to take, so...

AJ2000
31st May 2012, 2:15 AM
I was thinking of going with both. For example, each contest will have a certain theme, such as cool/beauty, etc, and your Pokemon will have to clash together some moves for the appeal of the desired theme.

Also, do you guys think I should just begin with us getting our Pokes now, along with settling us into our teams?

Krazy95
31st May 2012, 2:17 AM
So.... Are we ready to leave yet? or are we still waiting for someone's first post?

AJ2000
31st May 2012, 2:34 AM
Well, since Zapphire hasn't replied to the VM, I guess we'll continue on without him.

Krazy95
31st May 2012, 2:38 AM
Okay. One other thing... Are we going to be sticking to the original 8 Gym Badges and leaders? Or are they going to be different, or have more/different places due to these towns and cities you're adding in? Just thinking it would be same-ish to battle Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson etc with all of the same leaders and types...

AJ2000
31st May 2012, 2:47 AM
No, I am sticking to the original 8. Reason being, is I don't want to change anything that drastic for already pre-existing characters. Hoever, the Pokemon they use will slightly different. Also, Krazy, your character already has Smeargle, so your character is going to pass on getting a starter Pokemon, okay?

Krazy95
31st May 2012, 2:52 AM
Ah, fair enough. I look forward to fighting the changed teams. And that's completely fine, as intended. I'm not a fan of the Hoenn starters anyways, as to why I picked Smeargle and why he has it. So, we're nearly ready!

AJ2000
31st May 2012, 3:11 AM
Alright, I guess I will try and have the post up sometime within before I go to sleep. I have to go somewhere in a little bit so I will start the post, but it probably won't be up until later. If anyone is in the middle of the conversation between characters, you guys can just wrap it up, or just leave it, and be interrupted by Professor Birch. I think everyone's pretty much just talking out of boredom anyways, waiting for Birch.

Hudsonn98
31st May 2012, 10:47 AM
Alright, I guess I will try and have the post up sometime within before I go to sleep. I have to go somewhere in a little bit so I will start the post, but it probably won't be up until later. If anyone is in the middle of the conversation between characters, you guys can just wrap it up, or just leave it, and be interrupted by Professor Birch. I think everyone's pretty much just talking out of boredom anyways, waiting for Birch.

Talking out of boredom...yes. Anyway, I'm glad we're finally getting the show on the road. I won't be able to post until this time tomorrow so just a heads up.

AJ2000
1st June 2012, 12:59 AM
Zapphire, in your post, you say that there's only one Pokemon left, but some of the others haven't even got their Pokemon yet. Also, could you edit your post so that instad of Birch just meeting you in the lab, you just walk through the lab, to find everyone else outdoors in the back?

Zapphire
1st June 2012, 2:50 AM
Oh, I apologize. I didn't realize. But thanks for telling me. This should be fun. And would it be okay if that character I made up in my post, Ritashi, would be just a reacurring NPC?

Krazy95
1st June 2012, 2:51 AM
I am in the stage of not knowing what to write about. I'm sitting down while everyone gets their starters..... Hm. Time to play my harmonica? XD

BenjaminLDuco
1st June 2012, 3:09 AM
Would I be okay to have more conversations or should we just wait until everyone gets their starters and then chat on the next route?

Krazy95
1st June 2012, 3:12 AM
Conversations would make it feel real... I mean, everyone isn't going to stand/sit quietly while everyone gets their starter after all...

AJ2000
1st June 2012, 5:40 AM
Okay, since this looks like it might be a day before we move on in the RP, you guys can either have more conversations, or challenge each other to a battle. However, I'm only allowing one battle at a time, considering the backyard of the Lab, isn't big enough to hold more than one. Since our characters don't know the moves of their Pokemon, let me first make a post with Birch handing out the Pokedexes, which you guys can use to scan your Pokemon and the moves it currently knows. Sound good?

Flash Sport
1st June 2012, 6:10 AM
Sorry for the late post, but Thursdays have never really been my best days to do much of anything.

I hope everyone doesn't plan on battling because that'd take quite a long time. I'm really hoping we can get moving or my group at least. Kacie doesn't like to wait around lol.

Also, is it alright if we start planning on what Pokemon we want to catch later in the RP? If so, for me, the tentative line up so far is Torchic/Blaziken, Seedot/Shiftry, Aron/Aggron, and Feebas/Milotic. I'm not sure what Pokemon I want to fill the last two spots yet. As I said, this list is not set in stone. I might end up changing it later.

AJ2000
1st June 2012, 6:13 AM
Yeah, I was hoping nobody would battle just yet. I'm currently writing out the post where we get to know our groups, and we receive our Pokdexes. Also, yeah you can plan ahead of time on what Pokes you are going to catch.

BenjaminLDuco
1st June 2012, 7:00 AM
So far my team is looking like

Deino/Hydreigon - Draco

Poochyena/Mightyena - Scar

Seedot/Shiftry - Tengu

Corphish/Crawdaunt - Basher

Sableye - Gem

Trapinch/Flygon - Mystique

My Trainer is specializing in dark and dragon pokemon, so I think these Pokemon would be suitable if approved for this Region. Which leads to questions, if and when we move to a new region will be starting over our teams? It seems like we would/should.

AJ2000
1st June 2012, 7:48 AM
Okay, so my post is up (boy you guys post fast!), and I'm going to go to sleep now. Also, Zapphire, I forgot to reply to your question in my last post, but yeah you can have your era curing character, as long as you provide a character sheet for him. Once everyone's ready and has their Pokes and Pokedexes plus teams ready, we'll head out. Also, to answer your question Benj, yes we will probably go to a new region, and we'll start over our teams.

Hudsonn98
1st June 2012, 10:39 PM
Whew...the posts in this RP are fast and furious. I'm letting everyone know now, I won't be able to post as much as everyone. Most likely I'll post once a day or once every two days. Most likely once a day. Can't wait to get out on the road. I don't know about any other Pokemon but I really want to catch a Zangoose and Whismur.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle
1st June 2012, 10:43 PM
I'll edit my post with a planned team later but first I think that I should say that Krysta lost her temper and made a rival. Hooray for slapping.

Anyhow, I think that this RPG will slow down in time. Everyone's just eager to get moving.

Planned Team:

Darkstar (Liepard)
Redslash (Zangoose)
Nyancat (Delcatty)

I'll add the others once I think of them xD

GalladeofSpades
1st June 2012, 11:05 PM
Hm... Patricia is probably catching a Wurmple, Mawile, Snorunt and Roselia, but I don't know what her last pokémon will be... Oh well, I'll figure it out.

Plus, do you already have some kind of evil team planned or something?

BenjaminLDuco
1st June 2012, 11:28 PM
Plus, do you already have some kind of evil team planned or something?

Do you mean like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc.? Or like one the group teams?

GalladeofSpades
1st June 2012, 11:36 PM
Do you mean like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, etc.? Or like one the group teams?

Like Team Rocket, Aqua, Magama, etc.

Krazy95
1st June 2012, 11:42 PM
So... Post times! I'll be updating in a sec, but first, here's my planned team - (if we stick to Hoenn only).

Smeargle, Nincada, Electrike, Absol, Beldum, Zubat, Pichu, Sandshrew, Heracross - obviously the team will change when PC access is available. I was going to go for Zangoose and Trapinch, but they've been taken. Also, if we go fossils, I want a Aerodactyl/Anorith XD

Zapphire
2nd June 2012, 12:19 AM
I'll be updating in a bit too, just thought I might give out my planned Hoenn team.

Totodile line- Zaph

Tailow line- Icarus

Makuhita line- Tsuyosa

Wailmer line- Ricardo

Numel line- Hephaestus

If possible, Josh could get an egg from his aunt that came from her Galvantula that hatches into a Joltik, which he'll name Kanji. If not, then Electrike line by the same name.

And, also, for my NPC sheet, does it has to be in as much detail since anyone can control him?

AJ2000
2nd June 2012, 8:14 AM
Just posting to let you guys know that I won't be able to post tomorrow, until probably evening, but even then I am not sure. Don't worry though, the RP should be in full gear before the weekend ends, if not Monday.

BenjaminLDuco
2nd June 2012, 8:58 AM
Good to hear. Oh by the way I don't think the pokemon repetition question was answered. Would it be okay if I had a Seedot Line like Kacie/Emi or should I change it to Cacnea? I was thinking Cacnea to add more diversity into the RP.

Krazy95
2nd June 2012, 9:01 AM
I've also referred to this. I'm thinking that in anime multiple ones appeared, so why not in this too?

Can't believe I haven't slept yet, its 8am in the morning, I've been up 25 hours.

Hudsonn98
2nd June 2012, 1:48 PM
I can't wait to get on the road. What does Zapphire mean by anyone can control Josh and finally, I will not be able to post until Monday so don't call the cops or something (JK)

Zapphire
2nd June 2012, 5:13 PM
Oh, no, I meant the NPC I created in my first post, Ritashi. Of course, if he gets accepted once I make the form for him.

Hudsonn98
2nd June 2012, 6:16 PM
Oh! Oops. I feel dumb now!

aggiegwyn
2nd June 2012, 6:49 PM
Well, Aiko may look tough and tumble, but this is my plan for her team so far.

Donny--Squirtle/Blastoise
Roa--Zigzagoon/Linoone
Knight--Shroomish/Breloom
Fledge--Taillow/Swellow

I'll probably just make the rest up as I go, but Aiko's going to be working to catch pokemon that will have an advantage over the next gym leader.

AJ2000
3rd June 2012, 11:06 PM
Okay, just posted. Sorry for the late post, but I had something to do, which prevented me from posting. But, I should be able to post for the duration of the day.

@Benj: If you want to have either Cacnea or Seedot, it's up to you. I'm not stopping you from having doubles, but if you guys disagree on having the same Pokes, then you should probably change it.

Krazy95
3rd June 2012, 11:10 PM
So, if we're following the main basic route but on a larger scale (I believe you said it would be a larger scale, with new towns etc added in), will there be new routes? And will there be different Pokemon available in the routes? or just the same as in-game R/S/E?

AJ2000
3rd June 2012, 11:33 PM
The routes are going to be slightly different than in the games. We have three teams right? Which means if we travel the same route, we will obviously clash together, which is why there are multiple routes leading to most towns. Since Oldale town is just a short distance away, there are no multiple routes to that town. Instead, the first team to leave the lab will obviously be the first to arrive in Oldale. After that, then there will be different routes to the next town, and the next, etc.

Once we arrive in Oldale, then we can separate, and meet up in Petalburg, after going through our routes. Also, the same Pokemon are going to be available in the routes, with some changes here and there. I'll post what Pokemon are available where, but if you want a specific Pokemon, It'll probably only be available in one of the multiple routes, rather than all.

Zapphire
4th June 2012, 2:22 AM
All right, things are getting started! This should be fun, and I will be done with the NPC sheet soon, just need to think of something interesting for backstory. But that will be good that your posting what will be found where, because of version differences and all.

AJ2000
4th June 2012, 2:27 AM
Okay, so just a question for the people on my team: Should I post us leaving the lab now? Or wait for the other teams to post as well?

EDIT: Okay, so before I make my post to initiate us leaving the lab, there are a few things you guys should know/stuff that I need to clear:

First off, considering there are three teams, I thought it would be easier to assign each team a 'leader'. The leader would be in charge of pretty much leading what happens in your team's route, initiating any sort of events, etc. So here my picks for each Team leader: Team 1 will be Jas, Team 2 will be Kacie, and Team 3 will be either Patricia.
it's not a big deal if your character is not team leader, as there are no real benefits to being team leader, other than the need to supervise each team's events, and the things they do, etc. Each leader is essentially in charge of their teams.

Also, considering that there are multiple members in each team, would you guys find it okay if a lot of the battles would be in doubles? Not only does this increase participation in the RP, but it prevents some of the characters from just standing around doing nothing, and just posting what they see in the battle.

Another thing, the route to get to Oldale is not very long, so it shouldn't take a whole lot of time to get there. If you guys want, we can just do a sort of a 'time-skip', so we just get there.

EDIT #2: Just my made post. It's not that good, but it should get the job done. If the other teams want, they can just do a time skip to the Pokemon Center in Oldale, for a quick break before heading into our own separate routes.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle
4th June 2012, 6:46 AM
I'm going to post later, but right now I'm braindead and tired (well, and in shock as well, just having finished the sequel to Cheerilie's Garden XP) so I need some time to think. I'll be getting my post up soon, though. (I just said that, didn't I?)

BenjaminLDuco
4th June 2012, 8:01 AM
Is it still important to read every post, or can we just read our team members post?

EDIT: For wild Pokemon and routes will you have a post that describes the area and what Pokemon are available?

Flash Sport
4th June 2012, 11:20 PM
Oh man...guess I'd better start coming up with some stuff. I guess I can have my team run into that pack of Poochyena that Kacie annoyed earlier. :P I'll try to get a post up later tonight because I'm not sure if I'll be able to do so tomorrow. Depending on the ideas that we have for our teams, do you want us to run it past you first to get the okay?

Edit: So everyone can be on the same page somewhat, about how long would you say it would take to get to Oldale from Littleroot?

Edit II: Nvm...I just glanced through some of the recent posts...

AJ2000
5th June 2012, 1:53 AM
@Benj: I would still recommend reading everyone's post. Also, yeah I will pos the details of each route beforehand.

@Emi: You don't exactly have to run every idea by me, but if you think you have an idea where you are not sure whether it would be conflicting with anything, then ask.

EDIT: Okay, so I just posted. Here the details for the routes to Petalburg:

Path #1: The longest road to Petalburg. It has some grassy areas, goes through a small wooded area, and has a small pond near the middle. Nothing big, just simple, but longer.

Path #2: The shortest road to Petalburg. It is more hilly-terrain, and less grassy. Not exactly mountain-like, but the road is kind of dirt-filled.

Path #3: Medium length road, but the entire thing goes through a wooded area. Not exactly a forest, but there are some trees all around. It merges with near the end of the second path.

Okay, so the point of these routes are not exactly to find a Pokemon and have an adventure, but it is where your first battle is going to take place. Now, it's up to your teams which path you will take, but you guys are only going to have one battle. So you can have either a triple battle, double battle, or single. I would recommend a double or triple o keep participation up, but if it is a problem, then single will do. Once the team completes the route and reaches Petalburg, then instructions will be given on what happens next.

BenjaminLDuco
5th June 2012, 5:36 AM
So should I encounter Seedot somewhere else like maybe the petalburg woods? In game it's found on the routes going to Petalburg so I was wondering how I would go about catching one.

AJ2000
5th June 2012, 7:15 AM
Well I was kind of hoping we wouldn't catch any Pokemon in this route. We still need to get used to our starters, and use them in an actual battle. After Petalburg we can catch some Pokemon. However I'm not letting everyone catch a Pokemon either. Some people will get to catch one sooner than others. It just makes it a little less cluttered than if everyone caught a Pokemon whenever they wanted.

Hudsonn98
5th June 2012, 10:35 PM
Ok...Team 2. Can we use the loooong route to Petalburg???

Flash Sport
5th June 2012, 11:27 PM
@ Hudsonn98

Yup...that's what we're taking. ^_^
Wanted to put some distance between us and the other group. Not to mention we could have our first battle with some (about 6) wild Poochyena (not to catch) that Kacie angered awhile ago. That is if ya'll want to do that.

Edit: Also, if you want, the team could end up going past Oldale and head into Route 102 (by staying in the woods) and then head back south into the town when everyone's ready to move on. We could get some training done as well to beef up our Pokemon.

Edit II: I don't know whether or not I'll be able to post tonight. Just to be on the safe side, don't expect anything from me. ^_^

Hudsonn98
6th June 2012, 12:55 AM
@Emichicka...sounds good. Don't get too far ahead of the rest of the group "Kacie".

Flash Sport
6th June 2012, 1:26 AM
Lol, don't worry, she won't go too far ahead, even though it's a habit of hers. Once the two boys come trailing up she'll figure out that they're not the "energetic type" and chill out a little, although she won't be very happy about it. :P

AJ2000
6th June 2012, 4:58 AM
Okay, so here's what's going down so far:

Team 2: Taking the long route to Petalburg.

Team 1: Taking the wodded route, plus currently ready to partake in a battle.

Team: You guys are going to have to take the shortest route.

Also, you for the people in my team: If anyone wants to go ahead and join Aiko in the double battle, feel free to go ahead. If not, then Jas will have to I guess.

BenjaminLDuco
6th June 2012, 6:47 AM
That seems fine, as my teammates seem to be less active then all of you, (although I wish they weren't) The short route will help us catch up quickly I guess.

GalladeofSpades
6th June 2012, 9:57 AM
That seems fine, as my teammates seem to be less active then all of you, (although I wish they weren't) The short route will help us catch up quickly I guess.

SORRY! It's just that exam season is coming and I've been really busy with other stuff. By next week I should be able to post more, but still.

Hm... We're taking the dirt filled route? Patricia will not like that. xD

BenjaminLDuco
6th June 2012, 2:09 PM
SORRY! It's just that exam season is coming and I've been really busy with other stuff. By next week I should be able to post more, but still.

Hm... We're taking the dirt filled route? Patricia will not like that. xD

I keep forgetting many people still have finals and exams this week, I had mine last week and have been out of school since wednesday. Next time we'll get a better route to travel ^_^

Krazy95
6th June 2012, 3:55 PM
I'm around, I've just been away for a couple of days. I'm able to post whenever really. urgh, dirt route. Nothing interesting to draw there...

GalladeofSpades
6th June 2012, 7:52 PM
If it's okay with my Team members, would it be okay if we did a timeskip to Oldale? I kinda think we've stallrd on long enough, and I'm kind of itching to do something already.

BenjaminLDuco
6th June 2012, 9:58 PM
I don't mind, you can do that.

Krazy95
6th June 2012, 9:59 PM
Sure thing amigo!!

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle
6th June 2012, 10:06 PM
I'll hopefully get a post in tommorow--I left my tablet charger at my friend's house and I can only get onto my computer for limited amounts of time.

BenjaminLDuco
7th June 2012, 1:05 AM
Be expecting some awesome sketches of our journeys (Well mainly Krazy and I if you want to draw your journeys that would be awesome) you can comment on em and what not, mine will probably be bad at first since I will be free handing them, hopefully I get better as I draw.

Krazy95
7th June 2012, 1:20 AM
Yep, Benj is right. In honour of our characters being artists (well, Tyler influencing Cobalt's artistic side), we'll be drawing our stuff from the RP. As I type this, I have my Zigzagoon sketch in front of me. It won't be as good as Tyler's though, I don't think I'm THAT skilled yet XD I'm also free-handing mine. It's much more fun.

I'll be posting mine up on my DeviantArt when finished - I find it easier than posting on threads - link is in my sig.

BenjaminLDuco
7th June 2012, 9:40 PM
The zigzagoon looks cute ^_^ your art skills are much more superb than mine.

AJ2000
8th June 2012, 6:39 AM
Nice drawing skills Krazy. Also, I will try and post tomorrow after I get some sleep. Sorry if the RP is kind of slow guys, hopefully it'll pick up by the time the weekend rolls around.

BenjaminLDuco
8th June 2012, 6:52 AM
Nice drawing skills Krazy. Also, I will try and post tomorrow after I get some sleep. Sorry if the RP is kind of slow guys, hopefully it'll pick up by the time the weekend rolls around.

I will hopefully be able to post something on the weekend, from the looks of it I will be pretty busy but I'll try to get something in via iPhone

Hudsonn98
9th June 2012, 12:32 PM
Just a heads up. My post will be very infrequent until the 15th og June (exams :( ) However, after that time I'll be commited full time to this RP!

AJ2000
10th June 2012, 1:46 AM
I'll post once our battle is done, as I see no point in posting my character watching the battle right now. Also, Zapphire, the Pokedex can't tell you the opponent's moves, only the Pokemon you currently have.

Zapphire
10th June 2012, 1:53 AM
Oh, sorry. I'll edit that out. Just to make sure, the battles are Anime-style, right?

AJ2000
10th June 2012, 4:15 AM
Yeah, they're anime style battles.

Hudsonn98
10th June 2012, 9:11 PM
Yay for anime style battling. Oh and EmiChicka. I hope you realize that Lude and I are having a battle about a mile behind you. You just said that we are battling the Poochyena with you...we're not even there yet...

Flash Sport
10th June 2012, 9:25 PM
I had Kacie run away from the Poochyena and, quite literally, ran into one of you guys so she ended up back in your location. This way I could put her back with the team. From what I read, Cole and Lude were just getting into position to battle. I didn't bunny anyone and neither did I mention who I ran into--I was going to leave that for you two to decide. However, if it still doesn't sit well with you, I'll edit my post at some later date. No big deal... ^_^

Hudsonn98
11th June 2012, 10:43 PM
I had Kacie run away from the Poochyena and, quite literally, ran into one of you guys so she ended up back in your location. This way I could put her back with the team. From what I read, Cole and Lude were just getting into position to battle. I didn't bunny anyone and neither did I mention who I ran into--I was going to leave that for you two to decide. However, if it still doesn't sit well with you, I'll edit my post at some later date. No big deal... ^_^

Nah. It's fine. I was just a bit confused! XD

AJ2000
12th June 2012, 5:51 AM
I hope the RP isn't going too slow for you guys. I know it isn't as fast paced as some of the other RPs, I promise it'll pick up soon.

Zapphire
12th June 2012, 11:06 PM
Sorry I took a bit with the battle, and let me say: they are extremely fun to write!

Krazy95
13th June 2012, 12:27 AM
I've let my team-mates get on with their battle - once one posts a post-battle friendly whatever, I'll hop in with a post. I've got an awesome sketch coming up for this, and one for Petalburg City too =)

BenjaminLDuco
14th June 2012, 5:51 AM
Does anyone just want to do PO battles, to see who the winner is, only rule I would say is no using a move twice just so we can keep the battles interesting in post, what would we want to do about IV's and EV's though? Unless we can be fair about winners and what not.

Krazy95
15th June 2012, 12:29 AM
Be fair with winners I'd say. What about using a randomizer?

Zapphire
16th June 2012, 5:33 PM
Wow, team 1 has seemingly lost interest.... Oh, I agree with Krazy, PvP handled with randomizer is a good idea. Or we could use wifi to use the Pokemon we had if that's possible.

BenjaminLDuco
17th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Here is the first of many drawings (Cindy battle ready free-hand I know it's not great)

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s448/BenjaminLDuco/IMG_2967.jpg

EDIT: The black is the Shadows (Shadow Sneak) don't know why it uploaded tilted.

EDIT: Oh and I kind of like how Cobalt is gettin rejected by Patricia, kinda adds a bit of comedy. I think I want to start Aiko and Cobalt as rivals and maybe they couldget a crush on each other and Cobalt will tell Patricia, only if Aiko likes him back of course.

Hudsonn98
19th June 2012, 1:36 PM
I'm warning my team right now. I have the worst case of writers block so give me a few days to post. I'll let you bunny me until we get to Oldale town. Just remember. Cole is quiet but gets cocky sometimes.

aggiegwyn
19th June 2012, 2:52 PM
EDIT: Oh and I kind of like how Cobalt is gettin rejected by Patricia, kinda adds a bit of comedy. I think I want to start Aiko and Cobalt as rivals and maybe they couldget a crush on each other and Cobalt will tell Patricia, only if Aiko likes him back of course.

Eh, Aiko flirts around, but she would never commit. She's too busy having fun by herself. So yah, that could be fun for a while, but it wouldn't last very long, just to tell yah.

GalladeofSpades
19th June 2012, 7:27 PM

Patricia would definetley support this. WE NEED TO SET UP! xD

And, FYI, I'm not very fond of the idea of deciding our battles by actually battling. <---- Horrible battler. xD

AJ2000
19th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Just made my post. Seems like I wasn't the only one with writer's block for the past few days. My entire hand was all cramped up, lol. Anyways, you guys can decide on who wins the battle beforehand if you wish. It's not like it has to be ettled in an actual battle.

BenjaminLDuco
22nd June 2012, 10:26 AM
Sorry this is such short noticed but I will be gone the next few days so feel free to bunny my character.

Hudsonn98
23rd June 2012, 4:46 PM
I think the RP is startin' to die....:(

aggiegwyn
27th June 2012, 5:06 AM
Yah, could someone please post? Al we have to do is get through this trail and then there's a whole city to play around in. Come on guys.

BenjaminLDuco
27th June 2012, 3:24 PM
I'm pretty sure the rp is dead -.- I'm waiting for krazy to post since he hasnt said anything in our group for a bit.

GalladeofSpades
27th June 2012, 5:07 PM
I'd post, but I've already asked my group a question, and since I'm kinda awaiting an answer...

Hudsonn98
28th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Yeh...I need EMiChicka or Shampoo Thief to post...they need to get Group 2 movin'

Krazy95
28th June 2012, 11:20 PM
I'm sorry guys, I've drowned myself with Fan-Fiction, and the other RP's have been much faster, and I've missed some posts I shouldn't have - I'll get something up soon.

Chili
29th June 2012, 2:05 AM
[QUOTE=wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle;14655321]I'll hopefully get a post in tommorow--I left my tablet charger at my friend's house and I can only get onto my computer for limited amounts of time.[/QUOTE=
Please come back! When will you get your Tablet Charger?

Flash Sport
29th June 2012, 3:15 AM
Yeh...I need EMiChicka or Shampoo Thief to post...they need to get Group 2 movin'

You don't need me to post. Just go ahead. I made the last one and was waiting on you guys.

Chili
29th June 2012, 7:28 PM
Was anyone a CO GM?

Zapphire
2nd July 2012, 4:58 AM
Wow... I'll try to get something up, just I've been kinda sidetracked. I'll post something tomorrow for sure.
Edit: Make that the next day. Sorry, just a family members in the hospital, and I visited them today.

Chili
15th July 2012, 6:14 PM
So there was no Co GM?

Chili
22nd July 2012, 1:30 AM
Someones got to take over. Because for her to get her tablet charger is taking way to long. No offense i'm sorry but if someone doesn't come soon I'm taking over.

Chili
10th August 2012, 1:26 PM
Okay who wants me to take over and bring this thread back alive once more? Because I'm willing because we have a lot of people waiting to be accepted, rejected, or reserved.

Krazy95
10th August 2012, 4:07 PM
You have no right regardless of what people to say to take over threads. Especially when the thread you are talking about isn't even this one.

Chili
13th August 2012, 1:17 AM
Okay I know. I's just it's annoying me alot.