View Full Version : Charzards Burning Tail

hellfighter
2nd June 2012, 12:40 AM
Pokemon: 24 count
Charmader (Base set) x2
Charmander (arcues, Call for Friends) x1
Charmelon (Base set) x1
Charmelon (Arcues, Slam, Fire Punch)x1
Charzard x4 (Arcues, 140 hp fire formation, Fire Wing, Burning Tail)
cyndaquilx4 (Heart Gold/Soul silver, 60 hp, Beat and flare)
Quilavax2 (80 hp, Flare, Flame thrower)
Typhloision x1 (Fire punch, Fire Spin)
growlithx4 ( 70 Hp, Bite and combustion)
Arcanine x1(110 hp, Fire mane)
Ponyta (40 hp, base set, smash kick, Flame tail, will be used for Fire formation)
Pidgey (50 hp, Messenger)
Chatot (60 hp, call for family)

Trainers:18
Potionx2
moomoo milk
Switch x2
energy retrevailx2 (Black/White)
Energy retrival (Base set, discard 1 card to get two energy cards from your discard pile).
energy searchx2
pokemon comunicationx2
pokemon traderx1 (Base set, same effect of pokemon communication)
professor oaks new theoryx3
gust of wind x2(Base set)

energy:
fire energyx19

Furret-Luver
9th June 2012, 4:54 PM
-its pointless to have 4 charizard if you only have 2 charmelon. you'll have two extra charizard if both charmelon evole. so take two charizard away.
-also, take away the pidgey and chatot.
-now that you need 4 more cards, get two more ponyta so you'll have 3 total, and two rapidash.

hellfighter
15th June 2012, 2:54 AM
I was thinking of getting a rare candy. The pidgey/Chatriot are for getting pokemon on the bench/hand. I might have to take away a Charzard.

hellfighter
15th June 2012, 2:55 AM
I was thinking of getting a rare candy. The pidgey/Chatriot are for getting pokemon on the bench/hand. I might have to take away a Charzard.

Furret-Luver
16th June 2012, 5:52 PM
hmmmmm...... well there might be some charmander that can do that to..... but im not sure

hellfighter
11th July 2012, 4:48 AM
This deck sucks at fighting water pokemon. i think i shuld use that supporter card that lets you chose three basic pokemon from your deck and place them to the bench.

ven?
11th July 2012, 5:21 AM
suggestion, 4 double colourless, charizard can change the type of the energy to fire making his attack's much faster and without ease, and get rid of the e.retrevial for energy pickup, 4 energy pickup should help out charizard quite nicely.

Gillig
17th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Ditch energy retreval and put in two fisherman. No offense to the person above me but energy pickup is terrible, it relies on a coinflip and only gets you one, fisherman gets you 4 and no flips at all.

I would not use the two ponyta and put in two charmander.

ven?
27th July 2012, 5:54 AM
energy pickup put's it on you're pokemon fisherman waste's a supporter turn and only put's it into the hand of a deck that does not run emboar and porygon 2, so no offense to the person above me but the idea you gave does not win the game like mine possibly will.

hellfighter
31st July 2012, 7:33 AM
Wrong Charzard. Your thinking of Base Set Charzard. My deck is using Charzard with Fire Formation (Each of charzards attacks increases 10 points for each fire pokemon on your bench), Flame wing (30 damage), Burning tail ( Dose 80 damage. you are requieed to discard one fire energy to use the attack).

I'm probably going to put in pokemon colecter, ditch the Ponyta's and use Qualiva Prime.

ven?
1st August 2012, 3:02 AM
I knew you where running arceus charuzard, energy pick up is perfect for it so you don't have to ever put an energy on charizard to attack, if this become's consistant between turn's then it would allow more turn to turn flexibility in setting up additional energy for the charizards and you're typhlosion.

hellfighter
1st August 2012, 9:52 AM
Energy pick Up requires a coin flip. Typlosion Prime 's pokemon power allows me to put energy on charzard which the only cost being a damage counter.

What should I do againts Water pokemon?

ven?
2nd August 2012, 1:32 AM
E. pick up is still better then 1 typlosion, it's the same reason why top player's put super scoop up in they're deck over seeker or dual ball over collector, because if it happens they win if it doesn't it's not much of a set back.

For water, blaziken FB, for steel type weakness cobalion from Nobel victories for electric type weakness zekrom.