PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Unova Chronicles Discussion Thread

DVB
8th June 2012, 2:11 AM
Approved by Kamotz!

Sign-Up Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?572287-Pokemon-Unova-Chronicles

The actual Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573206-Pokemon-Unova-Chronicles-%28PG-13%29

I am formally requesting a discussion thread because we have at least 6 members and I believe it would be beneficial for everyone to be able to discuss the plot for new ideas as well as serve for better communication. Please and thank you.
Approved...Go forth!

Sign-Up Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?572287-Pokemon-Unova-Chronicles

The actual Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573206-Pokemon-Unova-Chronicles-%28PG-13%29

The World of Pokemon. What an extraordinary and wonderful place! Filled with over 600 species of pokemon and more being discovered, it is a miraculous land. Pokemon range from sizes big and small or short and tall. There are many types of people who interact with Pokemon each and every day. Some wish to train Pokemon and they fight alongside them. These are called Pokemon Trainers. Trainers can go on adventures and take challenges to fight the Pokemon Gyms and go and try to be the best Trainer. Others desire taking care of Pokemon and watching grow and become stronger and knowing the pros and cons on how to raise Pokemon. They are called Pokemon Breeders. Others also enjoy participating in Contests with Pokemon but instead of showing off their battling prowess and skills, they show off their style and strategies for gaining appeal and their Pokemon's outer and inner beauty. They participate in Pokemon Contests and are called Pokemon Coordinators. There are other people who laugh and play and observe Pokemon like Pokemon Watchers, Pokemon Researchers and many more special individuals.

However, it is also a dangerous land. For as long as there has been good, there is evil. There has always been evil people who with or without Pokemon, try and take control or of legendary Pokemon for their own evil agendas. These evil teams and groups have been stopped by Pokemon Rangers and the police. However, sometimes it occurs because special people, people who have powerful bonds with their Pokemon and good hearts and strong wills go and help save the world for all of humanity and Pokemon. Our story takes place in Unova, far from the main lands of Kanto, Jotho, Sinnoh and Hoemn. New rules have been applied since the incident that Mt. Coronet with Team Galaxy. While trainers can still leave at 10, they must travel in groups. This is the same for coordinators. Trainers who wish to seek a whole new experience are starting in their home regions or from different regions and here, there will be the stories to be told, adventures to be had and for the life lessons and friendships to be had. As we speak, trainers with their own companion are traveling to Professor Juniper's laboratory for their first Pokedex. However, those without Pokemon are also headed there to receive their first Pokemon. Be wary though. Much like in the other regions, Unova has been having its mysterious group as well. They call themselves Team Plasma. However, their goals and ideals are radically different than those of the other teams. And what of the legendary Pokemon here and most mysteriously, the strange holes or gates that appear with pink gas to some sort of "Dream World?"

Yup, this is a rebirth of Pokemon Wonderful, but with some slight modifications. We will all start from the same place. The Wonderful World of Pokemon was originally done by Martin until he vanished. As a Co-GM, I took over to help keep it going

Requirements:

You must be able to make at least one post every few days. Exceptions are allowed but try and post as much as you can.
You must be at least (higher is just fine) the age of your character. This is for maturity purposes so at least 13, again exceptions can be made.
You must have experience or tell us your new and except any and all advice/criticism.
You must have fun.

Information:

Each group can travel the land however they want and in any order, they can participate in contests, fight gyms, or just do their thing.
Wild Pokémon can sense your Pokémon's levels through there balls, so you will almost never be bothered by something to high or to low.
Gym leaders will change Pokémon based on the trainers level of Pokémon to make things even.
Your Pokémon will learn moves in order of the move list, but you have to train them to learn it. (it has happened often in anime) Two training posts are required per move. (don't have to be at the same time and probably shouldn't, one training session a day would be nice)
If your wild Pokémon gets an egg move from it's own species that is on it's level list it may have one of them.
Your Pokémon will retain the knowledge of all known moves but can only use five different moves per battle.
To start with Please stick to your written personality though charachter changes do happen try to keep to what you said you start.
In this RPG you can choose to have your Pokémon talk to one another through [ ] EX. Pikachu said, [That was cool!] but humans hear, "Pika!"

Name:

Starting Town:
Home Town, Region:
Occupation: (Trainer or Coordinator; you can also include extras like Watcher, Breeder or such)

Dream/Goal:

Description:

Personality:

History:

Special Skills:

Pokémon

Species:
Name:
Personality:

Other:

Current List of Players:

DVB- Diego Vendrix
Titan500- Robert Zhou
Krazy95- Tyler Phoenix
CuriousHeartless- Jackson Black
deltakurumiru- Kari Karma

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Pokemon Unova Chronicles Discussion Topic.

Now, we have the current list of players set up. However, because Requiem hasn't replied yet, not sure whether to keep the character. Here you will be hearing about what will happen and any crazy ideas, suggestions or fanart you guys want to place.

So have fun :D !

Krazy95
8th June 2012, 2:15 AM
So, for another RP I'm in, I'm drawing the images Tyler Phoenix sketches. I'm thinking of doing something similar with this one maybe.

Something bugging me is that the whole group is travelling as one large massive unit. Surely this will cause problems, especially at Gym/Contest time (contests less so). Shouldn't we separate or at least attempt to sort it out a little?

It'll make my RP adventure hellish for one, as Tyler won't talk in big groups and will end up wandering quite a distance behind.

So what's the plan? Gym battles in the usual cities etc? Or a new order/scheme?

DVB
8th June 2012, 2:20 AM
So, for another RP I'm in, I'm drawing the images Tyler Phoenix sketches. I'm thinking of doing something similar with this one maybe.

Something bugging me is that the whole group is travelling as one large massive unit. Surely this will cause problems, especially at Gym/Contest time (contests less so). Shouldn't we separate or at least attempt to sort it out a little?

It'll make my RP adventure hellish for one, as Tyler won't talk in big groups and will end up wandering quite a distance behind.

So what's the plan? Gym battles in the usual cities etc? Or a new order/scheme?

The usual. However, I am not sure how many trainers and coordinators we have. Also, we may be losing some folks. Also, it depends on the balance. We will go in the usual order. I am not sure if we have any coordinators. If we do, I will post the list of locations where the Contests will take place.

CuriousHeartless
8th June 2012, 2:32 AM
I was actually thinking we could use a discussion thread.

Jack would probably pull the Nando route and go for badges and ribbons, because he's based on me and I'd go for anything I can.

DVB
8th June 2012, 2:40 AM
That's cool. So we have at least one person going for contests. Be nice if we had one person solely dedicated to it if not two.

Krazy95
8th June 2012, 2:51 AM
Hm. Based on the amount of people there may/may not be, I can see why a large group would work. But based on what I've read, other people should get involved with each other. Since the RP started, we've had VERY solid groups. Time to make the group merge into a group and talk between each other, not just to individuals.

Also, i think I'd be going for contests and badges as well. I like Contests, but never have really given them a go on RP, so would like to play it safe as such.

DVB
8th June 2012, 3:41 AM
I can see where you are going. We have to see who remains so we can try and get everyone to interact with one another.

Titan500
8th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Robert won't aim for anything. He'll probably do one thing.

Serve as comic relief.

Torpoleon
8th June 2012, 7:44 PM
So this is pretty much what I plan to happen to Sophi in UC.

Snivy (Start)--> Servine (Castelia City)--> Serperior (Around Opelucid, I guess)
Tackle, Vine Whip, Growth, Leaf Tornado, Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam & Dragon Tail

Gothita (Route 1)--> Gothorita (Pinwheel Forest)--> Gothitelle (Around Icirrus, I guess)
Pound, Confusion, Tickle Fake Tears, Reflect, Light Screen, Psybeam, Flatter, Charge Beam, Faint Attack, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Psychic & Energy Ball

Pawniard (Dreamyard)--> Bisharp (Late in Unova, training with Grimsley)
Scratch, Metal Defense, Fury Cutter, Metal Claw, Faint Attack, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab & Guillotine

Sandile (Route 4)--> Krokorok (Between Driftveil & Mistralton)--> Krookodile (Between Icirrus & Opelucid)
Bite, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Dig, Assurance, Crunch, Incinerate, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, Foul Play, Earthquake & Outrage

Drilbur (Driftveil Drawbridge)--> Excadrill (Between Mistralton & Icirrus)
Scratch, Rapid Spin, Metal Claw, Mud Slap, Hone Claws, Slash, Rock Slide, Horn Drill, Drill Run

Mienfoo (Icirrus)
Pound, Meditate, Detect, Force Palm, Jump Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace & Poison Jab

Gym #1: Sophi VS Chili
Gothita VS Pansear (Gothita wins)
Gothita VS Tepig (Tepig wins)
Snivy VS Tepig (Snivy wins)

Gym #2: Sophi VS Lenora
Pawniard VS Lillipup (Pawniard is recalled)
Gothita VS Lillipup (Gothita wins)
Gothita VS Minccino (Draw)
Pawniard VS Watchog (Watchog wins)
Snivy VS Watchog (Snivy wins)

Gym #3: Sophi VS Burgh
First Match
Pawniard VS Venipede (Pawniard wins)
Pawniard VS Dwebble (Dwebble evolves)
Pawniard VS Crustle (Crustle wins)
Snivy VS Crustle (Crustle wins)
Gothorita VS Crustle (Gothorita wins)
Gothorita VS Leavanny (Gothorita wins)

Rematch
Servine VS Leavanny (Servine wins)

Gym #4: Sophi VS Elesa
Sandile VS Emolga (Emolga uses Volt Switch)
Sandile VS Zebstrika (Sandile wins)
Sandile VS Emolga (Emolga wins)
Pawniard VS Emolga (Emolga wins)
Gothorita VS Emolga (Gothorita wins)
Gothorita VS Eelektrik (Gothorita wins)

Gym #5: Sophi VS Clay
Servine VS Krokorok (Servine wins)
Servine VS Palpitoad (Palpitoad wins)
Drilbur VS Palpitoad (Drilbur wins)
Drilbur VS Excadrill (Excadrill wins)
Sandile VS Excadrill (Sandile wins)

Gym #6: Sophi VS Skyla
Drilbur VS Swoobat (Drilbur is recalled)
Krokorok VS Swoobat (Krokorok wins and is recalled)
Gothorita VS Swanna (Gothorita wins)
Gothorita VS Unfezant (Unfezant wins)
Krokorok VS Unfezant (Unfezant wins)
Drilbur VS Unfezant (Drilbur wins)
Pawniard VS Swanna (Pawniard wins)

Gym #7: Sophi VS Brycen
First Match
Pawniard VS Cubchoo (Pawniard wins)
Pawniard VS Vanillish (Vanillish wins)
Excadrill VS Vanillish (Excadrill wins and is recalled)
Krokorok VS Cryogonal (Krokorok wins)
Krokorok VS Beartic (Beartic wins)
Excadrill VS Beartic (Beartic wins)
Pawniard VS Beartic (Sophi forfeits)

Rematch
Krokorok VS Cryogonal (Cryogonal wins)
Mienfoo VS Cryogonal (Mienfoo wins)
Mienfoo VS Vanillish (Mienfoo wins)
Mienfoo VS Beartic (Beartic wins)
Bisharp VS Beartic (Bisharp wins)

Gym #8: Sophi VS Drayden
Mienfoo VS Druddigon (Druddigon wins)
Gothitelle VS Druddigon (Gothitelle wins)
Gothitelle VS Fraxure (Gothitelle is recalled)
Bisharp VS Fraxure (Bisharp wins)
Bisharp VS Haxorus (Haxorus wins)
Gothitelle VS Haxorus (Haxorus wins)
Servine VS Haxorus (Servine wins)
Servine VS Hydreigon (Servine evolves)
Serperior VS Hydreigon (Serperior wins)

Going to probably write some more later.

Krazy95
8th June 2012, 8:02 PM
So this is pretty much what I plan to happen to Sophi in UC.

Snivy (Start)--> Servine (Castelia City)--> Serperior (Around Opelucid, I guess)
Tackle, Vine Whip, Growth, Leaf Tornado, Leaf Blade, Coil, Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam & Dragon Tail

Gothita (Route 1)--> Gothorita (Pinwheel Forest)--> Gothitelle (Around Icirrus, I guess)
Pound, Confusion, Tickle Fake Tears, Reflect, Light Screen, Psybeam, Flatter, Charge Beam, Faint Attack, Psyshock, Thunderbolt, Psychic & Energy Ball

Pawniard (Dreamyard)--> Bisharp (Late in Unova, training with Grimsley)
Scratch, Metal Defense, Fury Cutter, Metal Claw, Faint Attack, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Night Slash, X-Scissor, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab & Guillotine

Sandile (Route 4)--> Krokorok (Between Driftveil & Mistralton)--> Krookodile (Between Icirrus & Opelucid)
Bite, Sand Attack, Sand Tomb, Dig, Assurance, Crunch, Incinerate, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Dragon Claw, Foul Play, Earthquake & Outrage

Drilbur (Driftveil Drawbridge)--> Excadrill (Between Mistralton & Icirrus)
Scratch, Rapid Spin, Metal Claw, Mud Slap, Hone Claws, Slash, Rock Slide, Horn Drill, Drill Run

Mienfoo (Icirrus)
Pound, Meditate, Detect, Force Palm, Jump Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace & Poison Jab

Gym #1: Sophi VS Chili
Gothita VS Pansear (Gothita wins)
Snivy VS Tepig (Snivy wins)

Gym #2: Sophi VS Lenora
Pawniard VS Lillipup (Pawniard is recalled)
Gothita VS Lillipup (Gothita wins)
Gothita VS Minccino (Draw)
Pawniard VS Watchog (Watchog wins)
Snivy VS Watchog (Snivy wins)

Gym #3: Sophi VS Burgh
First Match
Pawniard VS Venipede (Pawniard wins)
Pawniard VS Dwebble (Dwebble evolves)
Pawniard VS Crustle (Crustle wins)
Snivy VS Crustle (Crustle wins)
Gothorita VS Crustle (Gothorita wins)
Gothorita VS Leavanny (Gothorita wins)

Rematch
Servine VS Leavanny (Servine wins)

Gym #4: Sophi VS Elesa
Sandile VS Emolga (Emolga uses Volt Switch)
Sandile VS Zebstrika (Sandile wins)
Sandile VS Emolga (Emolga wins)
Pawniard VS Emolga (Emolga wins)
Gothorita VS Emolga (Gothorita wins)
Gothorita VS Eelektrik (Gothorita wins)

Gym #5: Sophi VS Clay
Servine VS Krokorok (Servine wins)
Servine VS Palpitoad (Palpitoad wins)
Drilbur VS Palpitoad (Drilbur wins)
Drilbur VS Excadrill (Excadrill wins)
Sandile VS Excadrill (Sandile wins)

Gym #6: Sophi VS Skyla
Drilbur VS Swoobat (Drilbur is recalled)
Krokorok VS Swoobat (Krokorok wins and is recalled)
Gothorita VS Swanna (Gothorita wins)
Gothorita VS Unfezant (Unfezant wins)
Krokorok VS Unfezant (Unfezant wins)
Drilbur VS Unfezant (Drilbur wins)
Pawniard VS Swanna (Pawniard wins)

Gym #7: Sophi VS Brycen
First Match
Pawniard VS Cubchoo (Pawniard wins)
Pawniard VS Vanillish (Vanillish wins)
Excadrill VS Vanillish (Excadrill wins and is recalled)
Krokorok VS Cryogonal (Krokorok wins)
Krokorok VS Beartic (Beartic wins)
Excadrill VS Beartic (Beartic wins)
Pawniard VS Beartic (Sophi forfeits)

Rematch
Krokorok VS Cryogonal (Cryogonal wins)
Mienfoo VS Cryogonal (Mienfoo wins)
Mienfoo VS Vanillish (Mienfoo wins)
Mienfoo VS Beartic (Beartic wins)
Bisharp VS Beartic (Bisharp wins)

Gym #8: Sophi VS Drayden
Mienfoo VS Druddigon (Druddigon wins)
Gothitelle VS Druddigon (Gothitelle wins)
Gothitelle VS Fraxure (Gothitelle is recalled)
Bisharp VS Fraxure (Bisharp wins)
Bisharp VS Haxorus (Haxorus wins)
Gothitelle VS Haxorus (Haxorus wins)
Servine VS Haxorus (Servine wins)
Servine VS Hydreigon (Servine evolves)
Serperior VS Hydreigon (Serperior wins)

Going to probably write some more later.

Uh, how do you plan on getting Pawniard in the Dreamyard? also, is it fair to have one so early when a fellow RP'er will be using one at that time in the game as his chosen starter?

aggiegwyn
8th June 2012, 9:39 PM
@Torpoleon What Krazy said, plus, Pawniard and Sandile aren't even in those areas. Sandile would be between Castelia and Nimbasa, and Pawniard would be found in the swamps by Iccirus, not the Dreamyard. And it's not like every pokemon is abandon by their trainers...

I'm not going to plan out the gym battles, since I'd rather just make it up as I go, but I do have some ideas for the team.

Dratini "Sky" (Starter): Evolves into Dragonair after facing Elesa, evolves into Dragonite on Victory Road

Pansear "Effie" (Dreamyard Adoption Lady): Evolves whenever Erika obtains a fire stone.
Effie will be very outgoing and brave. She won't exactly be a tomboy, but she won't mind getting into a tussle. She's be a little bit more mother-like and serene when she evolves.

Deerling "Dharini" (Route 7): Evolves after Brycen
Dharini, (which means "Earth" in Hindu, by the way), will be a tough as nails boy. He's the kid that would take any dare to the extremes, and then would actually do it. His middle name is tough and danger and he loves it. He will grow to be slightly more safe as he evolves.

Tynamo "Tonari" (Caught in Chargeston Cave): Evolves after battle with Brycen.
Tonari is just a little kid in the beginning, and will grow as he levels up. In the beginning, he'll have a twisted sense of logic, thinking that Team Plasma needs him for complete domination, and that he's a hero for having stayed away from them for so long. He's very self-centered.

Beyond that I don't have much of a plan, I guess. Heh-heh...

Torpoleon
8th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Uh, how do you plan on getting Pawniard in the Dreamyard? also, is it fair to have one so early when a fellow RP'er will be using one at that time in the game as his chosen starter?I was going to have Pawniard be a Pokémon that ran away and wound up at the Dreamyard.

I don't think me using the same Pokémon as other people would be a problem. It's just like when people have the same starters.

EDIT:

@Torpoleon What Krazy said, plus, Pawniard and Sandile aren't even in those areas. Sandile would be between Castelia and Nimbasa, and Pawniard would be found in the swamps by Iccirus, not the Dreamyard. And it's not like every pokemon is abandon by their trainers...

I'm not going to plan out the gym battles, since I'd rather just make it up as I go, but I do have some ideas for the team.

Dratini "Sky" (Starter): Evolves into Dragonair after facing Elesa, evolves into Dragonite on Victory Road

Pansear "Effie" (Dreamyard Adoption Lady): Evolves whenever Erika obtains a fire stone.
Effie will be very outgoing and brave. She won't exactly be a tomboy, but she won't mind getting into a tussle. She's be a little bit more mother-like and serene when she evolves.

Deerling "Dharini" (Route 7): Evolves after Brycen
Dharini, (which means "Earth" in Hindu, by the way), will be a tough as nails boy. He's the kid that would take any dare to the extremes, and then would actually do it. His middle name is tough and danger and he loves it. He will grow to be slightly more safe as he evolves.

Tynamo "Tonari" (Caught in Chargeston Cave): Evolves after battle with Brycen.
Tonari is just a little kid in the beginning, and will grow as he levels up. In the beginning, he'll have a twisted sense of logic, thinking that Team Plasma needs him for complete domination, and that he's a hero for having stayed away from them for so long. He's very self-centered.

Beyond that I don't have much of a plan, I guess. Heh-heh...Actually, Sandile is found in Route 4. Pretty sure I put that Sophi would catch it on Route 4.

aggiegwyn
8th June 2012, 11:21 PM
Yah but wouldn't it be a little too coincidental that she would get two pokemon that ran away? Plus the sandile, which doesn't belong in the area you chose either.

DVB
9th June 2012, 12:18 AM
Yah but wouldn't it be a little too coincidental that she would get two pokemon that ran away? Plus the sandile, which doesn't belong in the area you chose either.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unova_Route_4#Pok.C3.A9mon
We will be having events where non-Unova Pokemon will be seen, these are few and far in between. So Torpoleon can choose to met the Pawniard in the DreamYard and forsake the chance to get a non-Unova Pokemon later.

Also, we can all most our planned teams if you want to. If any of you, don't have all 6 planned, then you can save that spot for an event of a non-Unova Pokemon or a rare Unova pokemon. Now the first event will be the three elemental monkeys, Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. However, there will be two of each of the three monkeys so six in all. The second event will be an escaped trio of Unova starters, Snivy, Tepig and Oshawatt.

Petilil-> Lilligant
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Panpour -> Simisoak
Pikachu
Sigilyph
Dwebble -> Crustle

aggiegwyn
9th June 2012, 1:19 AM
Sorry, my mistake with the Sandile

And if it's so common to find pokemon on the loose then who's to say we can't all find our favorite pokemon on the next trail? It's okay finding one, but finding two in such a short amount of time? Is there a story behind this? Is team plasma releasing all of their pokemon? It doesn't make sense, and unless you propose to allow us to all do that, then I don't think it should happen at all.

Krazy95
9th June 2012, 1:23 AM
I second what Aggie says. In fact, it's even more unfair being that we have 1 player already with Pawniard. Even if he drops out, still. I'm not happy with the way this is going at the moment.

DVB
9th June 2012, 1:54 AM
Right, right. Look, I'll talk to Torpoleon. However, I am providing the opportunity to get pokemon not indigenous to Unova as well as a chance to get one of the starters. I'll try and figure something out.

Krazy95
9th June 2012, 1:59 AM
I don't see any problem with events, it's just unfair to build for her to get good, powerful Pokemon early on which are rare to find. It'd be nice if we all has this sort of option early in.

CuriousHeartless
9th June 2012, 2:00 AM
Planning teams? Sure, a little. Will help me think.

"Selina" Purrloin -> Liepard
Evolves in Pinwheel forest, potentially. Will stop stealing from other members of the group after she evolves.

"???" Pansear -> Simipour
A miva (man diva) who hogs attention. May attack whoever is currently the center of attention or just try to one up them. Is always trying to make his moves and tactics look good, which makes him a perfect contest Pokemon. Evolves as soon as a firestone is available. Won't mellow out after evolving, unlike most pokemon.

"Barbara" Woobat -> Swoobat
Caught in Wellspring Cave. Evolves against Elesa, then loses. Motherly figure of his team. She takes care off the others, including dopeslapping Hanuman with her wings when his ego becomes too big. She is quick and hits a lot, but is weak both on offense and defense. Gets a bit stronger after evolving, but is still weak.

"Curry" Frillish -> Jellicent
Caught whenever, not sure yet. A Casanova wannabe. He tries to harm every female, and particularly effeminate male, Pokemon he comes across. In battle, he's the opposite of Barbara, hitting slowly but hard. After evolving, the extra mass slows him down. Will evolve against Brycen.

When the Unova trio breaks out, he'll just let others get them.

-Some Physical attacker as he would have a mixed, two special, and whatever Selina does-

-Open for an event-

DVB
9th June 2012, 2:19 AM
I don't see any problem with events, it's just unfair to build for her to get good, powerful Pokemon early on which are rare to find. It'd be nice if we all has this sort of option early in.

And who says you won't? It wouldn't be fun if I ruined ALL the surprise events, now would I?

Krazy95
9th June 2012, 2:22 AM
Fair enough. Heh, I'll put my post up tonight DVB. Count me IN.

BenjaminLDuco
9th June 2012, 3:35 AM
You know what, it seems that the RP's I'm in have slowed down(This one and Grand Adventures) so I decided, I shall be staying, and as for my pokemon team I think I will make my team as we travel. I'll see what's available and see what's offered in these special events. So far I'm thinking

Knight - Pawniard -> Bisharp
Emerald - Pansage -> Simisage
Sammy - Dewott -> Samurott
Open
Open
Open

I will be doing the same thing as Krazy which is illustrating what my character illustrates, my drawings won't be great until I get better at drawing and hopefully I do.

EDIT: Made changes to team

DVB
9th June 2012, 3:48 AM
So the only leaving will be Requiem. I will be bunnying aggie's character while we are gone. I will keep an eye for the rest of the group also to see if they will stay. Now, the first event will involve the elemental monkeys. However, I decided to mix things up.

You guys decide what line of rare pokemon will be next. They will be in Castelia City. In Nimbasa, you will be able to get the first-stage evolutions of the Unova Staters: Servine, Pignite, or Dewott.

That is all I will reveal currently :D

Krazy95
9th June 2012, 3:51 AM
Maybe a Fossil Pokemon? :D

CuriousHeartless
9th June 2012, 3:58 AM
Fossils sounds good. Espeially if you opened it up to all the fossils (minus the Old Amber) and only had one of each available. And the team, other than Selina and Pansear are up in the air possibilities and open spots.

DVB
9th June 2012, 4:19 AM
Hmm... the fossils are a tempting bunch. However, I was thinking of saving that until we reached Driftveil. Hmm... ah I have an idea. How about Eevees? Ways of getting them to evolve could been seen in Nimbasa or another town.

Krazy95
9th June 2012, 4:20 AM
Yes. Eevee!

DVB
9th June 2012, 4:39 AM
Well, either an Eevee and you guys can decide how to evolve now or you can get 'young' versions of the Eeveelutions, what do you guys prefer?

Krazy95
9th June 2012, 4:40 AM
I think either would work, but it depends on whether you know what you want for sure.

aggiegwyn
9th June 2012, 4:56 AM
thank you very much for reconsidering, DVB.

And Eevee's sound best for the situation, considering out level amounts when in Castelia. We could find the proper gems for the evolutions in Chargeston Cave, possibly.

DVB
9th June 2012, 5:20 AM
In Castelia, you would get the Stones to evolve Pansage, Pansear or Panpour which is why I was asking. If they get the younger forms, they would get more of their moves.

BenjaminLDuco
9th June 2012, 5:38 AM
Okay well if it's okay can I catch the Dewott?

DVB
9th June 2012, 5:43 AM
You'll recieve the Dewott when we reach Nimbasa, it's an event Pokemon. If we want to get there, we must UPDATE LIKE THE WIND! Well, it is Torpoleon's turn so once we get settled in Sophianne's house, we can interact closer as a group.

Gryghaim
9th June 2012, 11:29 AM
As you were wondering about Coordinators, Danny is a full time Coordinator (he might try a Gym Battle at some point, though).

As far as teams go I don't really have an idea yet. actually.
I'm also wondering, when could Sun Stones be found?

I'll try to get a post in ASAP.

DVB
9th June 2012, 5:31 PM
Hmm... I am not sure about the Stones. Fire Stones, Water Stones, Leaf Stones and Thunder Stones will be available in Castelia for the three elemental monkeys as well as the Eevees. That leaves Moon Stones, Sun Stones ad the three from Sinnoh. I am not sure about the three Sinnoh ones though Moon Stones and Sun Stones could be found in the Cold Storage south of Driftveil.

Now that we are in Sophi's house, character interaction time! Also, we're also doing the Battle Club so the characters can have some good experience.

CuriousHeartless
9th June 2012, 6:12 PM
Why not just have them with the same person? It is realky rather obvious if they're going to serve the same purpose.

Isn't it a bit early for Battle Club. Everyone only has their starter with minimal experience and a freshly caught one with even less. Jack doesn'rt even have the second yet.

Titan500
10th June 2012, 2:29 AM
Sorry about the lack of activity, just a bit of procrastination and the like.

Torpoleon
10th June 2012, 5:56 PM
Basically, we could just have the battle club being a tournament with all of us and maybe some rivals if people want to make some. I'm pretty sure there's 8 or 9 of us, so if we each get a rival, we could have basically 16 people enter.

Krazy95
10th June 2012, 5:59 PM
Sounds like a good plan, it'd alsomake it more interesting if we had a personal rival alongside friendly group rivalries.

DVB
11th June 2012, 4:07 PM
Yeah. It will help with character development and such. The next day, they will train some more at the Battle Club but after seeing the first of Team Plasma's speeches. N will be encountered but a bit later.

Delta Hunter
12th June 2012, 4:20 PM
Hello all, I'm delta from the last RP for those that do not know that. My character had an entire sub-plot around him, but not this time. The event pokemon idea is good, but i feel that, while it doesn't need to be said, you can only get one event pokemon per person. Minus the fossils, i believe there are enough of those to have everyone get one. Anyway, hello once more and good day!

Torpoleon
13th June 2012, 9:53 PM
What will be the matchups for the Battle Club? I'll introduce a rival for Sophi, who will have a Tepig and Purrloin.

CuriousHeartless
13th June 2012, 11:15 PM
Rivals? Fine by me. Lesse. All Jack's Pokemon are based on DC characters (Selina being Catwoman's real name), so for an opposite effect, all of the rival's would probably be based on Marvel characters. Who are some good characters? Brainstorming out loud here. Spiderman, but the best Poke for him would be Spinarak/Ariados who isn't Unova. There's Deadpool, but no Pokemon can live up to him. Selina is based after an anti-villain, so maybe so could the rival's. Magneto would work. But I can only think of the Magnemite and Nosepass families for that. I guess Rufflet for Cap and Zorua for Loki (Who still fits Anti-villain, at least in the Thor movie.)

Delta Hunter
14th June 2012, 12:45 AM
Don't rule out Spiderman yet, remember that Joltik is spider like, so it would work. other than that, i don't know enough Marvel to be useful.

Krazy95
14th June 2012, 1:52 AM
Hm... my rival will be based upon a character from a comic/game.

DVB
14th June 2012, 3:38 AM
Would you guys like me to announce how things will go down with the final battle of N and Ghetsis?

Titan500
14th June 2012, 5:00 AM
Nah. It's too far off right now.

CuriousHeartless
14th June 2012, 5:17 AM
Yeah DVB. Knowing RPGs, there is a high chance we won't get that far and it will take a long time even if we do.

And deltakurumiru, Joltik is a tick and the Thunder thing doesn't fit with a Spiderman based character. Ariados is probably the best fit.

DVB
14th June 2012, 1:28 PM
Well, we can't give up. We need to be optimistic about moving forward.

DVB
16th June 2012, 8:58 PM
Sorry, I took so long but I updated. We move on to see Team Plasma's after breakfast and then practice battle at the Battle Club where we will see another familiar face.

Torpoleon
17th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Sorry, I took so long but I updated. We move on to see Team Plasma's after breakfast and then practice battle at the Battle Club where we will see another familiar face.Sounds interesting. Are we meeting the familiar face at the Battle Club Tournament?

By the way, we should think of matchups for the tournament. There's about 8 or 9 of us, right? Sophi's also getting a rival here and I'm guessing we'll do a 16-person tournament?

DVB
17th June 2012, 1:09 AM
Hmm... I suppose so. Not everyone has to fight though. Hmmm... we will have to see. We first need to find out who wants to participate. If everyone wants to, then we will have to make the battles short and sweet, but they can still be intense.

And yes... we will be meeting the familiar face there...

Delta Hunter
17th June 2012, 1:46 AM
i will decline the chance to participate. Kari dislikes just plain battles, and is a coordinator at heart. She would want to decline, and will just watch.

Krazy95
17th June 2012, 2:20 AM
I'm not sure what Tyler will do. Sit with Kari, battle, or sketch battles. He isn't sure whether he wants to be a Gym Challenger or Co-Ordinator, and sketching is his passion. I may have him go off and do his own thing during the battle hall.

CuriousHeartless
17th June 2012, 2:58 AM
Jack will join to get some battle experience.

Titan500
17th June 2012, 3:30 AM
Robert will watch and attempt to hook up Tyler and Kari.

He'll just cheer you guys on from the sidelines.

DVB
17th June 2012, 6:21 AM
So from the looks of things, Tyler, Kari, and Robert will be out. Robert will probably convince Tyler to not battle to get him and Kari closer together.

Note, there will come a point where everyone will have to battle, though not for a while.

Krazy95
17th June 2012, 4:11 PM
This is going to be a hilarious day in UC's story.

BenjaminLDuco
17th June 2012, 6:31 PM
Okay so Cobalt is leaving and a new character is coming in named Crest I will throw the SU up here for you guys to see him once I'm finished. I just got bored in this RP playing the same character so I'm making a new one.

DVB
17th June 2012, 6:38 PM
To anyone confused, he is playing a similar character in Pokemon Grand Journeys and wishes to use a character different in personality.

Delta Hunter
17th June 2012, 6:42 PM
No problem on the fact that everyone has to battle, i'm guessing that the contests are going to be set up like in the anime, with a performace section and a battle section after. I already have a rival planned out for Kari. He should be a familiar face....

BenjaminLDuco
17th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Here is the new Character I will post in the RP Cobalt leaving and Crests entrance later today. (Possibly right after this post)

SIGN-UP

Name: Crest Fallen

Starting Town: Nuvema Town
Home Town, Region: Striaton City, Unova

Dream/Goal: To follow parents in his parents footsteps.

Description: Crest stands at 5 foot 8 inches tall and weighs around 125 pounds, he is pretty slim. His hair is blonde and sweeps across his forehead. It sometimes covers his eyes so he has to flip it out of the way most of the time the white fedora he wears keeps the hair from doing so. He wears a neon yellow t-shirt with a white zip-up hoodie over it that is zipped down and over that is a grey blazer that is unbuttoned. He carries around a grey backpack that contains essentials for a trainer on a journey and his drawing set. He wears a pair of light jeans with a pair of grey running shoes.

Although he dresses fairly nice for adventuring he likes to dress in all white suit for contests. His undershirt matches the main color of the pokemon entering the contest and his tie is a secondary color of that pokemon.

Personality: Crest is a very energetic person which means he always has to be doing something exciting sitting in one area is way too boring for him. He isn’t afraid to speak his mind, he feels this avoids future conflict later and will solve any problems right away. Crest likes to stay in style and his fedora is his signature, one of his most favorite articles of clothing without it he isn’t the same. He is very artsy and will figure out anyway to make any move look cute or flattering in a contest. Being artsy he also loves to draw wild pokemon or scenery. He sometimes changes persona and acts like a bad boy, acting cool like and a bit full of himself but he can still be somewhat sweet.

History: Crest was born into a family dedicated to breeding and contests. His mother was an expert breeder, knowing which pokemon can be breed with who and what traits would pass down. This was useful for getting pokemon with flawless looks and flawless moves. His father entered in many contests with his elegant electrifying pokemon.

As he grew up he learned the traits his mother had of breeding. He found it very intriguing how certain moves could be passed on and the natures of a parent could pass down as well. When he was younger he didn’t completely agree on joining in contests, he always saw the power in moves not the beauty. So he would always sneak away with some of the new breds and showed them the power in their special moves. As he matured he realized the way he would style these pokemons moves were very intricate and unique he wouldn’t only use one move but a series of moves to create something amazing. It was then he realized his contests skills came naturally and it was something he wanted to persue.
It was around a year before he was going to travel that his parents bred their two prized pokemon to give Crest both a piece of them in order to create his companion. A few months went by and the egg from their pokemon had hatched. This pokemon was one of the most energetic pokemon just like Crest not only that but it contained a few artsy yet strong moves. As the rest of the months went by Emmy the Emolga and Crest were finally ready to travel

Special Skills: Can pick up new things very well as long as he is taught by a great teacher.

Pokémon

Species: Emolga
Name: Emmy
Personality: Emmy is quite the jokester, she will do anything to get what she wants. She can be stubborn when it comes to others and is quite loyal to Crest. She loves to charm her way into the hearts of males and make them do what she pleases.
Moves: Charm, Air Slash, Thundershock, Quick Attack

DVB
18th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Accepted! Well, looks like Diego's Pikachu has another troublemaker to keep an eye on.

Krazy95
18th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Oh dear. Selina, Sketcher, Sergei (who will follow Sketcher's every last move if possible) and now Emmy.

BenjaminLDuco
18th June 2012, 12:46 AM
Okay so only one event Pokemon per person?

If Crest battles his moves will incorporate how he uses his moves in contests.

Crest was also made a coordinator to kind of build competition for Tyler for Kari. I don't know if she is set on Tyler, if she isn't Crest can create some troubles by making her unsure who to choose. Not only that but he is similarly an artist this is another reason why he is a coordinator.

My team will be made as pokemon become available to us (Routes, Events, Etc.)

DVB
18th June 2012, 12:50 AM
Eh that doesn't sound too good. Though a few others may try and prevent that.

Krazy95
18th June 2012, 12:54 AM
A rival in love for Tyler? oh dear, if this is the case he may lose out from nerves.

BenjaminLDuco
18th June 2012, 1:01 AM
It was just an idea, whatever works. We could just see what happens. for now Crest won't try anything.

DVB
18th June 2012, 2:07 AM
Nah, Diego and Robert will see Tyler and Kari are together. They are more relatable. Anyway, let's keep the pace up folks.

BenjaminLDuco
18th June 2012, 2:21 AM
Shouldn't the RPers have a say as well?

Delta Hunter
18th June 2012, 2:27 AM
Kari will be going for Tyler. That is the end of it. REMEMBER I CONTROL HER!

DVB
18th June 2012, 2:28 AM
All right, that settles it. Let's keep going on! Once we finish with everyone waking up, we will move out and the plot will begin settling in.

BenjaminLDuco
18th June 2012, 2:32 AM
Okay, I didn't know for sure if you were or not, no need to go all caps lock..

CuriousHeartless
18th June 2012, 3:48 AM
Well you were trying to get in on another character's plot without even consulting the character's RPer, even when it is rather obviously going in a different direction. And my sheer hatred for love triangles kinda makes me go on the other person's side and say that the caps lock was quite neccessary.

Anywho, Jack will be getting up soon. Also, should I mention now that Selina has the egg move Charm just so that it is known? Also, do they have to start at Level Five, or could she be Level Six so that she already knows Assist (Not that she knows how to use it well anyways, because she's never battled or been part of a team.)?

Krazy95
18th June 2012, 3:49 AM
I have Sketcher at level 6... he knows Two Sketched moves already.

BenjaminLDuco
18th June 2012, 4:03 AM
Okay I understand that but if you read my post I said I was unsure of she's set on Tyler it was just a suggestion I wasn't saying that's what was for sure happening. It really isn't a big deal guys I wasnt controlling anyone. It was just a suggestion.

DVB
18th June 2012, 4:18 AM
Let's all calm down and not blow this out of proportion. On the meanwhile, should I start bunnying aggie's character? I am not sure if she is on or not. I will check and if is she not here, I will bunny her aloing.

Titan500
18th June 2012, 5:01 AM
I have no idea what is going on, but I'll just nod at whatever you guys are discussing.

DVB
19th June 2012, 5:27 PM
All right guys, things are starting to get interesting. We are headed to the Battle Club. So those who want to see go to the seats and those who will battle get ready. I can;t help but notice that some people are missing or maybe it is just me. Oh well. After the Battle Club, we will go to Striaton for the first contest and gym leader.

Let's do this :D

Titan500
20th June 2012, 2:56 AM
I've just been waiting for someone to wake up Robert. But I suppose he's awake now.

Delta Hunter
20th June 2012, 3:08 AM
Sorry about the chaos my capslock ravanges, but that i how i speak in real life. I speak loudly to get my point across or when using sarcasm.

Oh boy, rival time!

BenjaminLDuco
22nd June 2012, 10:24 AM
Sorry this is such short noticed but I will be gone the next few days so feel free to bunny my character.

DVB
22nd June 2012, 6:09 PM
Will have an update soon. I am just trying to keep track of who is updating and not.

Titan500
24th June 2012, 2:55 AM
You know, Imma still waiting for a Ghetsis reply before Robert can go ship Tyler and Kari.

Why is it that everyone hates Ghetsis in-character instantly?

Krazy95
24th June 2012, 2:56 AM
Getsis replied XD

Read DVB's posts and you'll see Ghetis sort of snuffs him away - and Tyler has now stormed to the Battle Tent.

Titan500
24th June 2012, 4:14 AM
Ah, I see.

Time for shipping.

DVB
27th June 2012, 1:08 AM
Well I hope Benjamin will be able to go and post now that he is back. Meanwhile, I think we are missing someone. Who is still active?

Krazy95
27th June 2012, 1:11 AM
Obviously mysefl, delta, titan, torpoleon and you are. As for everyone else, I'm not sure.

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2012, 1:28 AM
I am. I posted just the other day adn haven't posted since because I really haven't had much to say. So, when is Jackson getting to fight?

Krazy95
27th June 2012, 1:35 AM
Now, I'd say - the fight between Tyler and Halt is over.

DVB
27th June 2012, 2:48 AM
Yeah. Aggie is just on vacation so I will continue to bunny Erika. She will probably just watch. Looks this is just an 8 man tournament. Next is Jack vs his rival and Diego vs his before it leads to Sophia, Tyler, Jack I presume and Diego.

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2012, 3:17 AM
I'm next? Okay. Do the whole batle in one post, right? Or start, wait for other posts, and finish? It'd be just one round so it will be fast.

DVB
27th June 2012, 3:18 AM
Whatever you decide. Anyway, after the short tournament, onto Striaton for the first badge and first ribbon!

Krazy95
27th June 2012, 3:20 AM
When it comes to the final 4, how will we decide who wins? Obviously everyone is going to want to :/

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2012, 3:23 AM
Unless we move everything down to 1 on 1 next round because Jackson only has 1 Pokemon, I'm out next round. And I'll do it all in one post because I don't think I can come up with enough to fill up two posts, and I really should start on something for the forum I'm supposed to do.

DVB
27th June 2012, 3:31 AM
Well, it's Sophia which is Sophianne's rival, Diego and Tyler so far and apparently Jack's rival. With Torpoleon out, we can have Jack and Sophi's rival just draw our quit and the last battle being between Diego and Tyler.

Krazy95
27th June 2012, 3:40 AM
Hm. yeah, sounds good. So, who wins, Mr Vendrix? This shall be an interesting one.

DVB
27th June 2012, 4:01 AM
Not sure. Pikachu has the advantage in moves and such. Though it could also be a draw. Though the main interest would be in who battles Diego before that round?

No prizes for guessing who. But let's try and move along

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2012, 5:06 AM
Geez aggie, rude much. I may not have been able to post immediately, but I had the next round. The least you could have done was finished in one post.

aggiegwyn
27th June 2012, 5:07 AM
Oh geez, whoops! Sorry, I can finish it up if you want. I didn't really look at this thread to be honest. ^^"

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2012, 5:12 AM
I'd very much like that as I already had mine started.

aggiegwyn
27th June 2012, 5:19 AM
Post has been edited.

CuriousHeartless
27th June 2012, 5:23 AM
Thanks. Decided on Jackson's rival being Ron George, nephew of the Accumula Don George. Which means he has some relationship or another with the other Don Georges. Which also raises a question, will their be a battle club in every City or what?

BenjaminLDuco
29th June 2012, 6:07 PM
Okay I will for sure be posting tonight. I was wondering are the tourney spots full? Or can Nim still join in?

DVB
29th June 2012, 6:35 PM
Well, after Diego's battle, it should be done I suppose

BenjaminLDuco
30th June 2012, 4:15 AM
Just cut me out :/ Sadly I never have time to post and when I do plan on posting something occours. I just have too many things going on in my personal life for now. Sorry everyone, my character wasn't really there too much so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I'm really sorry.

Torpoleon
30th June 2012, 9:05 PM
I'm back from vacation, so I'll be sure to post soon. Just need to give me some time to catch up on what's going on.

DVB
2nd July 2012, 1:09 AM
Okay Ben and his character out. Our active list consists of:

DVB- Diego Vendrix
Torpoleon- Sophianne
Titan500- Robert Zhou
aggiegwn- Erika Walker
Krazy95- Tyler Phoenix
CuriousHeartless- Jackson Black
deltakurumiru- Kari Karma

So currently we have Diego, Jackson and Tyler moving to the semi finals along with Sophia. How do we set this up then?

Krazy95
2nd July 2012, 1:17 AM
Uh.... I don't know :/

Also, a question to you, DVB.

For N, will he be specifically your rival? And for other rivals, Tyler doesn't have one, as Halt could easily be Kari's rival due to sibling-ness - so I need to find him a rival somewhere...

CuriousHeartless
2nd July 2012, 1:25 AM
I could go up against one of you and you can just beat me since it's two-on-one. Then Sophia and the other guy. The finals be you two.

Torpoleon
2nd July 2012, 2:11 AM
I'll control Sophia for her battle, if you guys don't mind.

DVB
2nd July 2012, 4:29 AM
Uh.... I don't know :/

Also, a question to you, DVB.

For N, will he be specifically your rival? And for other rivals, Tyler doesn't have one, as Halt could easily be Kari's rival due to sibling-ness - so I need to find him a rival somewhere...

Well, possibly. They will fight during the final battle. I want to post here how the final battle will go down but does anyone want to see. So, I am thinking Diego vs. Sophia and Diego wins and then Tyler vs Jackson. Not sure who wins there

Torpoleon
2nd July 2012, 1:12 PM
Diego VS Sophia is bound to be interesting. I'm guessing 1 on 1? I'll use Piggy.

EDIT: For anyone interested, I've planned out some more reappearances of Sophi's rival, Sophia. I'll also list Accumula, which is going on right now, just for convenience. I'll also list all battles she has with Sophi.

Accumula City 1 Badge
Tepig: Tackle, Ember, Defense Curl & Yawn
Purrloin: Fake Out, Shadow Claw, Thunder Wave & Slash

Castelia City 3 Badges
Pignite: Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Rollout & Take Down
Tranquill: Quick Attack, Roost, Detect, Air Slash & Aerial Ace
Purrloin: Pursuit, Hone Claws, Fake Out, Shadow Ball & Fury Swipes

Nimbasa City 5 Badges
Pignite: Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Rollout & ThunderPunch
Tranquill: Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Detect, Air Cutter & Aerial Ace
Liepard: Aerial Ace, Taunt, Fake Out, Shadow Ball & Snarl
Krokorok: Dig, Crunch, Incinerate & Stone Edge

Mistralton City 7 Badges
Emboar: Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Flare Blitz. Flamethrower & Wild Charge
Mandibuzz: Bone Rush, Brave Bird, Dark Pulse & Hyper Beam
Krokorok: Dig, Crunch, Incinerate & Stone Edge
Jellicent: Hydro Pump, Recover, Shadow Ball & Energy Ball
Lilligant: Leech Seed, Ingrain, Grasswhistle & Energy Ball

Pokémon League 8 Badges
Emboar: Hammer Arm, Head Smash, Flare Blitz. Flamethrower & Wild Charge
Mandibuzz: Bone Rush, Brave Bird, Dark Pulse & Hyper Beam
Krookodile: Dig, Outrage, Fire Fang & Thunder Fang
Jellicent: Hydro Pump, Recover, Shadow Ball & Energy Ball
Lilligant: Leech Seed, Ingrain, Grasswhistle & Energy Ball

Accumula Town
Gothita VS Purrloin (Gothita wins)
Snivy VS Tepig (Tepig wins)

Castelia City
Pawniard VS Tranquill (Tranquill wins)
Gothorita VS Tranquill (Tranquill wins and is recalled)
Snivy VS Purrloin (Snivy wins)
Snivy VS Pignite (Pignite wins)

Mistralton City
Servine VS Jellicent (Servine is recalled)
Gothorita VS Jellicent (Jellicent is recalled)
Gothorita VS Lilligant (Lilligant wins)
Krokorok VS Lilligant (Lilligant is recalled)
Krokorok VS Krokorok (Sophia's wins)
Servine VS Krokorok (Krokorok is recalled)
Servine VS Liepard (Liepard wins)
Pawniard VS Liepard (Liepard wins and is recalled)
Drilbur VS Mandibuzz (Mandibuzz wins)

Pokémon League
Mienfoo VS Liepard (Mienfoo is recalled)
Gothitelle VS Liepard (Gothitelle wins and is recalled)
Bisharp VS Mandibuzz (Bisharp wins)
Bisharp VS Lilligant (Bisharp wins)
Bisharp VS Jellicent (Jellicent wins)
Mienfoo VS Jellicent (Mienfoo is recalled)
Gothitelle VS Jellicent (Gothitelle is recalled)
Excadrill VS Jellicent (Excadrill wins)
Excadrill VS Krookodile (Krookodile wins)
Krookodile VS Krookodile (Sophi's wins)
Krookodile VS Emboar (Emboar wins)
Mienfoo VS Emboar (Emboar wins)
Gothitelle VS Emboar (Emboar wins)
Serperior VS Emboar (Serperior wins)

Going to update it more in a little while!

CuriousHeartless
4th July 2012, 5:24 AM
Well now that I thought about it, I'm not sure I want to just give up in the next round or whatever. What do you say Krazy, which of us should win the next match?

Also, which towns will have Contests and Batttle Clubs? We should probably plan that stuff out in advance so that we don't have to figure it out later. I sugest a Battle Club in every town, even if we don't visit each and every one, and Contests in Striaton, castelia, Nimbasa, Mistaltron, and maybe a detour somwehere where we visit the lower left portion of Unova (Without the gyms having been set-up, or with them being set up if you guys wanna, it doesn't matter to me) and have the last one in their somewhere.

Krazy95
4th July 2012, 8:57 PM
I don't mind who goes through, I just know if I do go through I have a surprise for Pikachu.

Although, from what I've seen so far, Diego will kick my butt ^_^'

Titan500
5th July 2012, 7:40 AM
Don't worry. Tyler seems to be the Lancer of this party. The Main Character ALWAYS loses to the Lancer on their first battle!

DVB
5th July 2012, 11:37 PM
The Battle Town is a one time thing I think. Regarding Contests, I once more post the list: Striaton, Castelia, Nimbasa, Mistralton and Opelucid. The Championship will be held in Undella Bay.

Delta Hunter
5th July 2012, 11:50 PM
Speaking of planning ahead, how will the Contest Championship be held? With only Five Contests planned, we can't have a Five Ribbon requirement. Also, speaking of contests, should we plan how the first Contest will go down now? Only one of us can win, and with at least three Coordinators (last time i checked) we should plan ahead each contest the town before it.

DVB
5th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Probably a 3 Ribbon requirement. Yeah, we should go and plan it as well as the battles in the Gym Battles

Krazy95
5th July 2012, 11:59 PM
So, Tyler is still competing for both at the moment - this may change at some point, but I don't know. Also, that means only one of us will get into the Grand Festival, correct?

CuriousHeartless
6th July 2012, 12:06 AM
Uhh...Three ribbon requirement means only one of us can go through. Why not have more? Maybe even a last chance one in Undella Bay a bit before the Grand Championship (And more along hte way, that's just the first idea to come to my mind.). While I'm all for planning ahead, let's not get too far because it'll restrict what can happen when we've already decided that one of us won't get to the finals or whatever this far ahead and can kill interest. I say no more than two gyms and one contest ahead.

DVB
6th July 2012, 12:13 AM
So, Tyler is still competing for both at the moment - this may change at some point, but I don't know. Also, that means only one of us will get into the Grand Festival, correct?

No, everyone can, We can everyone in the Contest enter. Only one person can win. I mean, the Contests don't have to be long and we can mention some battles and contests in summaries

Torpoleon
6th July 2012, 12:22 AM
Why not just make up towns that could have contests?

Krazy95
6th July 2012, 12:30 AM
You've mentioned 5 contest places, and a three-ribbon requirement - thus only one person can go through - unless we change it so semi-finalists/finalists get a ribbon or something.

DVB
6th July 2012, 12:51 AM
What I meant was that we could have people try again. Diego and everyone else isn't going to win their battle the first time each time, so yeah

Krazy95
6th July 2012, 12:54 AM
It makes sense, but will we want to hang around in a town for a long time for the next contest? They aren't anywhere as easy as Gym battles, which yoy can do every day. But we'll figure it out - there's no way we'll win every badge first time XD

CuriousHeartless
6th July 2012, 12:54 AM
Oh, so contests are going ot be like in the games where they occur multiple times. You really should have specified that at the beginning because we were thinking it was like in the Aniome where every town's contest happened once a contest season.

DVB
6th July 2012, 1:36 AM
Yeah. Besides, some battles, such as losses or retries, may be simplified or summarized if need be

Krazy95
6th July 2012, 1:40 AM
While we're her, can someone post? Tyler is going for a shower, and I want someone to talk to him as he's leaving, so maybe refer to him standing alone in the corridor or something, as that's where he'll be during my next post.

EDIT: In either the battle with Jackson, or if I win, Diego, I have a special plan in store for Sketcher. Shall be fun, and not actually an offensive strategy in any way XD

DVB
8th July 2012, 12:09 AM
Sorry I haven't been posting. Waiting to see if anyone else will first. Like Torpoleon or aggiegwn. But I might as well prep one now

DVB
8th July 2012, 4:38 AM
Well I updated. Tyler and Jackson coming up now and then the winner will fight Diego. So, does anyone want to hear my plan for how the final battle with Team Plamsa will go or not?

CuriousHeartless
8th July 2012, 6:22 AM
No, too far ahead. Let's keep it within the next couple days.

Also, Diego toally blew Jackson off. Jackson asked Diego something and you totally ignored him.

DVB
8th July 2012, 6:35 AM
Sorry about that, will edit that in

Krazy95
14th July 2012, 12:20 PM
So, the final battle. I'll post my appearing to the battle, but someone should really fill in the gap, as Tyler won't just sit down before a battle for no reason. He's... calming down as such, before the next battle. Taking a breather XD

Titan500
20th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Sorry about the lack of posting, but just imagine Rob is watching the battle.

He'll be more active soon.

CuriousHeartless
20th July 2012, 3:48 PM
Same for me. Other than jut reposting what your characters did from Jackson's POV, there wasn't much to do. And that would've been pretty pointless and boring.

Krazy95
20th July 2012, 3:52 PM
Well, it's all over now :) time to move on!

DVB
20th July 2012, 4:14 PM
Yeah, the Gym Battles will be longer and I am thinking the one at Striaton would be two Double Battles or a Triple Battle. How many people will be battling in Striaton?

CuriousHeartless
20th July 2012, 4:36 PM
Jackson will be battling at the Striaton gym. Who he'd be battling I'm not sure since Dark is neutral to Fire, Water, and Grass.

Krazy95
20th July 2012, 4:49 PM
Sketcher is a normal type, who will be battling.

So same here, it'll be weird to see who fights.

DVB
20th July 2012, 5:03 PM
So we currently have three out of the seven fighting? I think Sophianne will fight and the last of the guys so that will be five people. So a Double Battle and a Triple Battle may occur

Torpoleon
21st July 2012, 12:38 AM
Yeah, I'll battle last. If it's OK, Chili will use Pansear and then Tepig in his battle with Sophi.

Titan500
21st July 2012, 2:30 AM
Rob probably might join in because he can.

DVB
21st July 2012, 3:32 PM
So we have Jackson, Robert, Tyler, Diego and Sophianne confirmed for the battle against the Gym Leader. This could work by having Diego and Sophianne battle Chili and Cilan in a Double Battle while Robert, Jackson and Tyler would fight them all at once in a Triple Battle

Titan500
21st July 2012, 4:00 PM
Sounds good enough for me.

DVB
22nd July 2012, 4:52 PM
All right everyone just a reminder. In Striaton:

-Diego and Sophianne will fight Chili and Cilan in a Double Battle and then Jackson, Tyler and Robert will fight the trio in a Triple Battle.

-The first Pokemon giveaway will occur here. Pansage, Pansear and Panpour will be given away here. As an added bonus, they will have their Dream World abilities. Everyone will have a chance to obtain one of these monkeys (there will be two of each). If you wish to claim one, you may do so here, right here.

For example, I reserve a Panpour.

I will also post some of the next events that will occur:

Striaton: Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Level 10)
Castelia: Eevees (Level 15)
Nimbasa: Servine, Pignite, Dewott (Level 20)
Driftveil: Omanyte, Kabuto, Tirtouga, Archen, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon (Level 20)
Mistralton: Porygon, Riolu, Zorua, Larvesta (Level 25)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

If you know what your team will be (so far anyway) post it here.

Petitil -> Lilligant
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Panour -> Simipour
Pikachu
Sigilyph
Dwebble-> Crustle

Krazy95
22nd July 2012, 5:07 PM
My first question - how many events can we participate in? I would say there should be a limit of two or three.

Torpoleon
22nd July 2012, 7:48 PM
All right everyone just a reminder. In Striaton:

-Diego and Sophianne will fight Chili and Cilan in a Double Battle and then Jackson, Tyler and Robert will fight the trio in a Triple Battle.

-The first Pokemon giveaway will occur here. Pansage, Pansear and Panpour will be given away here. As an added bonus, they will have their Dream World abilities. Everyone will have a chance to obtain one of these monkeys (there will be two of each). If you wish to claim one, you may do so here, right here.

For example, I reserve a Panpour.

I will also post some of the next events that will occur:

Striaton: Pansage, Pansear, Panpour (Level 10)
Castelia: Eevees (Level 15)
Nimbasa: Servine, Pignite, Dewott (Level 20)
Driftveil: Omanyte, Kabuto, Tirtouga, Archen, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon (Level 20)
Mistralton: Porygon, Riolu, Zorua, Larvesta (Level 25)

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

If you know what your team will be (so far anyway) post it here.

Petitil -> Lilligant
Darumaka -> Darmanitan
Panour -> Simipour
Pikachu
Sigilyph
Dwebble-> Crustle
Double battle? I didn't know about that, but I guess it could work out. Is Diego going to catch another Pokémon before the gym battle? Not that it matters (because Pawniard wont be used in this gym battle), but I could still have Sophi get a Pawniard at the Dreamyard, right?

I'm guessing Sophi & Diego VS Chili & Cilan could go like this:
Goth & Diego's New Pokémon (assuming he'll get something) VS Pansear & Pansage (not sure) (Goth and the new Pokémon win)
Goth & Diego's New Pokémon (assuming he'll get something) VS Tepig & Snivy (a male Snivy would be interesting) (Tepig & Snivy win)
Ivy & Pikachu VS Tepig & Snivy(Ivy & Pikachu win)

I was thinking Ivy could try Leaf Tornado, which wouldn't work too well again. She could be really worn out from getting hit a lot and because of Leaf Tornado (not faint, but be really close) and then Pikachu beats both Tepig & Snivy.

As for the events, wouldn't the Driftveil one be better at Twist Mountain because a guy gives you fossils of those Pokémon in BW and I assume B2W2 as well. At Opelucid, maybe Deino/Zweilous and Axew/Fraxure (unsure of which would be better because they are Dragons) being offered and maybe others, such as Dratini/Dragonair, Trapinch/Vibrava, Gible/Gabite. Bagon/Shelgon, etc. could be offered.

Closer to the league, I think a fully evolved Unova Starter could be offered. We should also brainstorm what could be offered at Nacrene & Icirrus.

By the way, I don't know why you're listing levels because using levels in RPGs could be annoying.

Oh and what about Erika? Is she going to fight one of the Striaton Triplets by herself?

DVB
22nd July 2012, 11:34 PM
Double battle? I didn't know about that, but I guess it could work out. Is Diego going to catch another Pokémon before the gym battle? Not that it matters (because Pawniard wont be used in this gym battle), but I could still have Sophi get a Pawniard at the Dreamyard, right?

I'm guessing Sophi & Diego VS Chili & Cilan could go like this:
Goth & Diego's New Pokémon (assuming he'll get something) VS Pansear & Pansage (not sure) (Goth and the new Pokémon win)
Goth & Diego's New Pokémon (assuming he'll get something) VS Tepig & Snivy (a male Snivy would be interesting) (Tepig & Snivy win)
Ivy & Pikachu VS Tepig & Snivy(Ivy & Pikachu win)

I was thinking Ivy could try Leaf Tornado, which wouldn't work too well again. She could be really worn out from getting hit a lot and because of Leaf Tornado (not faint, but be really close) and then Pikachu beats both Tepig & Snivy.

As for the events, wouldn't the Driftveil one be better at Twist Mountain because a guy gives you fossils of those Pokémon in BW and I assume B2W2 as well. At Opelucid, maybe Deino/Zweilous and Axew/Fraxure (unsure of which would be better because they are Dragons) being offered and maybe others, such as Dratini/Dragonair, Trapinch/Vibrava, Gible/Gabite. Bagon/Shelgon, etc. could be offered.

Closer to the league, I think a fully evolved Unova Starter could be offered. We should also brainstorm what could be offered at Nacrene & Icirrus.

By the way, I don't know why you're listing levels because using levels in RPGs could be annoying.

Oh and what about Erika? Is she going to fight one of the Striaton Triplets by herself?

Chili and Cilan won't have the starts and I do not want to do too many giveaways. Also I am not sure whether Erika or Kari will be participating in this gym battle. And Diego will still be relying mainly on Pikachu.

Krazy95
22nd July 2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah - I find the gym battles curious... and my other question is about finding rare Pokemon, such as Sophi finding the Pawniard - will we all have that chance at some point? Sophi already has a Gothita, and getting a Pawniard means we should all have access to two rare Pokemon out of their usual grounds, or Sophi should be sacrificing event Pokemon, otherwise there will be a quick unbalancing.

DVB
23rd July 2012, 1:31 AM
Yeah - I find the gym battles curious... and my other question is about finding rare Pokemon, such as Sophi finding the Pawniard - will we all have that chance at some point? Sophi already has a Gothita, and getting a Pawniard means we should all have access to two rare Pokemon out of their usual grounds, or Sophi should be sacrificing event Pokemon, otherwise there will be a quick unbalancing.

Yeah, Sophi is sacrificing her event Pokemon chances, which what I mention near the beginning of this discussion thread

Krazy95
23rd July 2012, 1:38 AM
Oh yeah - I actually did think we'd had this conversation before... my bad.

Teamwise, I know I'll have this:

Smeargle
Eevee --> Leafeon

Delta Hunter
23rd July 2012, 2:03 AM
With Kari, i'm still ironing out her team, but this is what i have in mind at the moment.

Ralts--> Kirlia--> Gardevior

Frillish--> Jellicent

Eevee--> Glacion

Sewaddle--> Swadloon--> Leavanny

Litwick--> Lampent--> Chandelure

Torpoleon
23rd July 2012, 4:27 AM
Does my battle in the Striaton Gym have to be the double battle, or am I allowed to make it Sophi VS Chili instead?

Maybe Sophi & Diego could team up against Burgh after Sophi loses and then has her rematch, assuming DVB would have Diego not get his badge until Sophi gets her's.

DVB
23rd July 2012, 4:33 AM
The double battle is ended so we can move things a bit faster in battling and such.

Torpoleon
23rd July 2012, 2:44 PM
Fine, but at least could we not do this stuff more in the future, to make things fair for everyone?

DVB
23rd July 2012, 2:48 PM
Fine, but at least could we not do this stuff more in the future, to make things fair for everyone?

What do you mean by fair? Who else has a problem with this?

Torpoleon
23rd July 2012, 2:51 PM
I just think it's kind of annoying that I'm basically forced into this double battle, but whatever. It's fine.

CuriousHeartless
23rd July 2012, 6:06 PM
I'm fine, but we should probably come up with something in-story for it. Like a time deficiency or something forcing us into mult-battles. Will the Pan event be before or after the Striaton Gym? I'll take a Pansear, please.

Krazy95
26th July 2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah - that'd make sense - it'd also be annoying as if we lost, we'd ALL lose.

Delta Hunter
26th July 2012, 1:08 PM
i plan to have Kari leave the battles early, during the first double match, and go catch her next member, since she is afraid of fire. and anyway, i have an idea for Nimbasa. i thought it would be a nice change of pace and have a little fun at the same time. When we reach Nimbasa, we take care of any Plasma problems. the pokemon think it would be a fun idea to put on a Pokemon Musical by themselves for their trainers. insert problems and general schniegans. anyone else like?

CuriousHeartless
26th July 2012, 10:36 PM
Pokemon Musical? I don't care for it, and therefore neither would Jackson since he is based off me. Plus Selena is still too young and childish, she would just mess things up. Count me out of it if you do the musical.

DVB
26th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Okay, the Double and Triple Battle thing is only for the first gym. I just don;t want to drag out these things. All right everyone? Who has suggestions to help make things interesting? Let'ssee what others think of your idea, Delta

Krazy95
28th July 2012, 6:21 PM
Guys, this is important - everyone needs to fully read morte than just the first post behind them, and needs to fully read the post before them. Repeatedly, people are missing phrases, points, or even whole conversations.

Its meaning that person then can't come back with something until it's been changed, which means lots of PM/VM'ing and flaming each other -_-

DVB
28th July 2012, 6:50 PM
Krazy has a point. That's why we have the Discussion Thread, so we can try and avoid things like this. Diego's opinion of Kari may have changed a bit, but with the battle, they will begin moving to Striaton. So far, I have Diego, Sophianne, Tyler, Robert and Jackson planning to battle. I will assume Kari nor Erika will battle the gym leaders. The reason for the Double and Triple Battle is to try and move the plot along quicker. We have seven people in total. Since we cannot always win the Gym Battles on the first time, there has to be a way so things will not become stagnant for the other folk.

Delta Hunter
28th July 2012, 7:13 PM
something important i should mention, but i have a camp next week from Sunday to Friday. i will have internet, but i doubt i will be able to post at all. as a result, i give bunnying rights to Krazy95 again. as a result, could you do the gym battles first before the contests? That way, i won't miss too much.

Krazy95
28th July 2012, 11:05 PM
This seems fine to me - I'll happily bunny Kari. I'll sort it out, no worries.

DVB
29th July 2012, 9:13 PM
So aggiegwn will also be in the battle. With Kari the only one out, I decided to go with two Triple Battles. This will be the only time we do this. However, I expect everyone to write longer posts and go more in-depth in your battles and contests. I am not trying to rush things, but I do not want to keep people waiting.

Titan500
30th July 2012, 12:15 AM
Alright, long posts then.

DVB
4th August 2012, 8:04 PM
Where is everyone? This inactivity is kinda freaking me out

Delta Hunter
4th August 2012, 8:06 PM
I'm back and able to post, but i'm waiting on Krazy before i post. I have no idea, but the lack of activity is a little disconcerting.

CuriousHeartless
4th August 2012, 8:22 PM
Sorry, just kinda fell out. I'll try to post soon.

DVB
4th August 2012, 8:31 PM
All right. Because it kust quiet on here and it is wierd...

Krazy95
4th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Sorry guys - I've been up to nothing much recently after the recent personal events - so I've had no motivation to do anything much - I will be posting later tonight, then I'll get us started again. Sorry, as it's me who's stalled everyone really :/

DVB
5th August 2012, 1:29 AM
Well all right. Let's get a move on guys! We can keep this going

Titan500
5th August 2012, 3:58 AM
I'm just waiting for a situation where posting as Rob is necessary.

DVB
7th August 2012, 3:09 PM
Right. Well, we will just try and post more often. Think after one more post, I will post.

DVB
10th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Because of severe period of inactivity, I will post next. Someone bunny aggie's character cause I heard she got pinkeye.

DVB
11th August 2012, 2:55 AM
Okay, on second thought, I will wait for delta and Krazy to post. 1- It is their turn. 2- To hear everyone else's reactions 3- Give aggie time to come back.

Come one people, let's do this

DVB
13th August 2012, 4:21 AM
Updated! Come one, anyone have any questions, comments or concerns?

Torpoleon
14th August 2012, 5:56 PM
Which pair will battle in the Striaton Gym first? The gym is first and then the contest, right?

DVB
27th August 2012, 1:10 AM
Well, well, the RPG has slowed fown considerably. In order to cut down on people who are not updating, I am considering for the following to have to leave the group.

Torpoleon- Sophianne

aggiegwn- Erika

If anyone else feels like leaving, announce it now. If you have other matters to attend to or you gre weary, speak now, There is no shame

Torpoleon
27th August 2012, 1:34 AM
Are you kidding? I'm not going to update when there's nothing I feel like doing.

Things are pretty slow at the moment in the RPG, so since your the GM, I thought you'd speed it up soon. We haven't even gotten the first badge yet.

Krazy95
27th August 2012, 2:11 AM
Sorry Torp, but as a player in this RP, you can't just say "I don't think there's anything to do, and I don't feel like doing anything." That's lazy. If you're in an RP, like all of them, use your imagination and create discussions between characters, or do something at least. Don't just say I'm going to do nothing because I can't be bothered to use my imagination, as that's roughly what you are in fact saying right now.

CuriousHeartless
27th August 2012, 2:14 AM
You don't need to be so rude, Torpoleon. You could've phrased that in a way that was much less rude. 'I haven't had anything to post recently. When things pick up again, I will post then. Can I suggest you to speed up the story some as we are going so slow.' That is how you should do it, respectively. And others have found a way to post. You don't need to write a chapter every time you post and you don't have to be in response to some one else. You can just have your character doing her own thing, or talk to another character, maybe even talk to an NPC or train if you must.

I'm staying on, obviously as I posted earlier.

DVB
27th August 2012, 3:59 AM
Look, I understand the need for rush but at the same time, there is also character interaction needing to be considered. Now, I have confirmation that Krazy, Curious and Delta are on board so that is four of us. Grassmaster may be joing so that is 5. Aggie may be kicked out because she hasn;t been on so we need to hear from the others. You don't have to remain, Torpoleon. If you wish to quit, we will respect your decision.

Titan500
27th August 2012, 7:29 AM
Sorry about all the inactiveness. Irregular posting schedule and procrastination you see. Probably gonna start posting like, tonight.

DVB
28th August 2012, 3:08 AM
Well, Torpoleon and aggiegwn are out and Grassmater may be joining us. I have modified the rules on what characters can be let in. Basically, more beyond the standard Trainer and Coordinator. Also, we need some more girls to balance out the team. Try and get some people here guys

CuriousHeartless
28th August 2012, 4:11 AM
Well, I would say buy but I don't care about individuals who haven't posted in forever, and it'll be easy enough to respond to as Jackson never really talked to the girls. Also, I'll edit my post later because I didn't realize everyone was going to sleep.

Edit: I know probably none of you will care or read back just to see my post (Although you should read all posts since your last one, not that many people listen to that), but I changed my post.

Krazy95
31st August 2012, 6:17 PM
Okay - since its changed, Tyler is a Trainer/Ranger, and an artist, to make it simpler for everyone.

InnerFlame
31st August 2012, 6:53 PM
Howdy ya'll, I've joined the RPG out one of my random urges of a doing a pokemon related RPG. I'm not sure where I should start with my post seeing my character has no interest in Pokemon Gyms. Would you mind if I let my character go out and train, and possibly catch a pokemon while you guys are going there. Or would you rather have her meet them at the Pokemon Center?

Krazy95
31st August 2012, 6:54 PM
I think it'd make sense to meet us at the Center, as that's where we'll all be, or, all are, actually :)

Titan500
1st September 2012, 1:07 AM
WARNING. Once you enter the Center, you may be forced to deal with a grumpy sleep-deprived teenager who serves as the comic relief on the group.

InnerFlame
3rd September 2012, 2:48 AM
But aren't grumpy, sleep-deprived, comic relief teenagers always fun to deal with? Not that it'll bother Daisy, yet. Well I made my first post at the Pokemon Center; interact with her if you like otherwise she'll just go off on her own. She's not much of a talker when it comes to strangers.

DVB
3rd September 2012, 5:51 AM
All right guys, GYM TIME! All right, unless I am mistaken, the current list of those in to battle in the Gym would be:

Diego, Robert, Tyler, Jackson, Evan

Pokemon Contests:

Kari, Daisy,

Please feel free to go and correct me.

Also, to our new members, we have our first Pokemon giveaway coming up soon!

In the Dreamyard, a sickly girl will be giving away Pansage, Pansear and Panpour at Level 10. The next giveaway will be at Castelia where you will get a chance to get Level 15 Eeeves.

Petitil -> Lilligant
Tepig -> Pignite -> Emboar
Frillish -> Jellicent
Pikachu
Sigilyph
Dwebble-> Crustle

CuriousHeartless
3rd September 2012, 3:37 PM
Okay, I haven't updated except fixing up my post. I'll post later today. Also, Jackson is doing contests too. I haven't read the new posts yet so it may be the case, but unless the contests and gym battles take place at the same time he should be in both. On a side-note, I just got the best idea for where they should go for breakfast. The Striaton Cafe, obviously.

InnerFlame
3rd September 2012, 6:48 PM
..... Dibs on the Eevee... and Panpour if I can. If not I'm definitely calling the Eevee because that pokemon is perfect for Daisy, such lovely fur for her to groom.

DVB
3rd September 2012, 7:38 PM
I haven't established rules for Event Pokemon but I figure each person has the opportunity to get two. Don't worry Inner, everyone can get an Eevee if they wanted to. Also in Castelia, there would be the three evolutionary stones for Joleton, Vaporeon and Flareon if they needed to evovle now. Not much can me done for the happiness but for location based, Leafeon and Glaceon, may be able to do something bout that.

InnerFlame
3rd September 2012, 8:12 PM
Yayz... but actually when I think about in from character point of view, if she had a chose would probably pick Pansear because of its fluffy tuft of hair and then she'll pick Flareon (for the Eevee evolution) because its really fluffy fur as well. I'm finding she like anything fluffy which make things difficult to balance out her team. I guess it wouldn't matter since she not going for the gyms. Maybe I'll try to throw in non-fluffy pokemon into the mix that she might accidentally capture. I suppose will see.

DVB
5th September 2012, 4:37 AM
Yeah all right. The first event will pccur after the Gym Battle and Contest. Things will become intense with the first gym battle, especially with the challengers being two nutters.

Grassmaster411
13th September 2012, 10:33 PM
Hello everybody.

As most of you know, I'm the new guy in this RP. I haven't posted here before because I was unsure if I would be a permanent member. Most of you here posted a list of your future teams, so I guess I'll do the same.

Onix (starter)

Blitze----->Zebrastrika (Will be caught soon after Striation gym, evolves sometime near the electric gym)

Darumaka------->Daramation (Will be caught just before Burghs gym, will evolve at an unknown date)

Deerling------->Sawsbuck

Klink------->Klinkklang--------->Klinklangklank

Vullaby-------->Vullatrix

Note: This list is not completly accurate, and the last 4 may be subject to change. Also, I will not be partaking in the eevee or elemental monkey events.

CuriousHeartless
14th September 2012, 12:15 AM
Hello everybody.

As most of you know, I'm the new guy in this RP. I haven't posted here before because I was unsure if I would be a permanent member. Most of you here posted a list of your future teams, so I guess I'll do the same.

Onix (starter)

Blitze----->Zebrastrika (Will be caught soon after Striation gym, evolves sometime near the electric gym)

Darumaka------->Daramation (Will be caught just before Burghs gym, will evolve at an unknown date)

Deerling------->Sawsbuck

Klink------->Klinkklang--------->Klinklangklank

Vullaby-------->Vullatrix

Note: This list is not completly accurate, and the last 4 may be subject to change. Also, I will not be partaking in the eevee or elemental monkey events.

Oh yeah, welcome. Just some things. You aren't going to evolve Onix? Also, you seem to be wrong on a good amount of the Unova Pokemon's names. They are Zebstrika (Not Zebrastrika), Darmanitan (Not Darmation), Klang (Not Klingklang), and Klinkklang (Not Klinklangklank), and Mandibuzz (Not Vullatrix).

Grassmaster411
14th September 2012, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah, welcome. Just some things. You aren't going to evolve Onix? Also, you seem to be wrong on a good amount of the Unova Pokemon's names. They are Zebstrika (Not Zebrastrika), Darmanitan (Not Darmation), Klang (Not Klingklang), and Klinkklang (Not Klinklangklank), and Mandibuzz (Not Vullatrix).

Thanks. Yeah, I'm not sure if I will evolve him or not. If this is more anime based than the game, then I see no need to. Besides, I just think onix looks cooler. There are quite a few pokemon I like more in there unevolved states.

My bad on the names. I am NOT a big fan of most of the Unova pokemon, so I never studiously memorized them. Prepare for more of that later I guess. I'm hoping I can catch pokes from other regions.

DVB
14th September 2012, 2:22 AM
It will be a mix of the games and anime. Also, those aren't the only giveaways so pay attention! Also, the first gym battle is over and after the recess, Tyler, Rober and Jackson will fight the three gym leaders.

Titan500
14th September 2012, 11:18 AM
This is going to be fun.

Delta Hunter
14th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Well, then Krazy and I have to hurry, huh? Alright, I'll see what i can do to get us there

Krazy95
14th September 2012, 1:04 PM
It will be fun indeed. I'll post later, as I'm on school computers right now.

Delta Hunter
20th September 2012, 5:30 PM
Since I'm now waiting on Inner, I think I might repost a redo of Kari's team. Not bad, I must say

Ralts-->Kirlia-->Gardevior

Frillish, Senior Moustache-->Jellicent

Eevee, Menerva-->Glaceon

Sewaddle, Delta-->Swadloon-->Leavanny

Litwich, Amanda-->Lampent-->Chandelure

Rufflet, Gai-->Bravery

Titan500
21st September 2012, 1:15 PM
Since I'm now waiting on Inner, I think I might repost a redo of Kari's team. Not bad, I must say

Ralts-->Kirlia-->Gardevior

Frillish, Senior Moustache-->Jellicent

Eevee, Menerva-->Glaceon

Sewaddle, Delta-->Swadloon-->Leavanny

Litwich, Amanda-->Lampent-->Chandelure

Rufflet, Gai-->Bravery

The King of Braves ... GAOGAIGAR!

VampirateMace
21st September 2012, 5:46 PM
Is that spam?

I haven't really planned out a team for Molly, I suppose mostly she'd probably revive one of her fossils, since she's not a regular trainer. I should probably pick one. Maybe a couple other ground/rock types, or good diggers, like durant, diglet, or crustle.

DVB
21st September 2012, 6:20 PM
Well, you should also wait and wait see what I have planned. There will be opportunities to get fossil pokemon.

Grassmaster411
21st September 2012, 8:17 PM
What pokemon from other regions will we have acess to? I'm hoping to get skorupi in the desert past Mistralon city, and a tropius later on as well. I will post my future team update later.

DVB
21st September 2012, 8:31 PM
Not very many. The events are to make things itneresting so you only have Pokemon from Unvoa along with what you can get from the Events.

CuriousHeartless
22nd September 2012, 6:40 PM
Yeah, what's the point of setting it in Unova if pre-Unova Pokemon popped up every five seconds. Anyways, strategy time guys.

Grassmaster411
22nd September 2012, 11:09 PM
Ignore my previous post, I've come up with a better idea.

My character is a pokemon conservationist, so It would make sense for him to be looking for "endangered" pokemon, catching them, then breeding them or releasing them into protected areas. Kanto has a lot of endangered pokemon, like lapras, farfetched, and chansey. And there are others such as relicanth, mamoswine, larvitar.

How about thats what my guy does (besides gym battles). The only problem with this is that I'm not sure there are any "endangered" Unova pokemon. I can only think of a few that might qualify, such as oshawatt, tynamo, minccino, and vullaby. But these are because of rarity and what they are based off of. Let me know if you guys can think of any endangered Unova pokemon.

I think I should have Evan catch a farfetched as his second pokemon, and I know its not from Unova, but I have a few reasons why it might work.

1. Farfetched is INCREDIBLY weak and pretty much useless in battle. If I get one in this RP, its only real battle purpose is to take out 1-2 of Burgh's pokemon.

2. I will have Evan release it as soon as we arrive at some kind of lake/swamp where other farfetched are.

So, thats my idea, please let me hear your thoughts on the matter.

CuriousHeartless
22nd September 2012, 11:57 PM
Well, Grassmaster, a few things:
1. I am nowhere near GM so I can't say for sure, but there are other non-Unova species but we're just trying to stick with ones available in the pregame of Black White. As such, you could probably find older gen ones, just not every two battles.
2. This is a pretty anime style RPG, so just because Farfetch'd aren't good in-game doesn't mean one would suck here.
3. Why release it? Especially since by the time we get to an area like that, you should have bonded with it. And if it is so endangered, shouldn't you keep it so it can later be bred safely in captivity?
4. Seriously, if you are so unfamiliar with Unova Pokemon and prefer them, why sign up for an Unova RP? No offense, but I'm just wondering.

And a side-thing. Since an original, if kinda minor, part of this was there being groups. So what if, when we get to Nimbasa, after the gym, maybe a group takes a train to another city and adventures from there, making two groups. Just an idea that really could be tinkered with and wouldn't come up for a while anyways.

Grassmaster411
23rd September 2012, 2:18 AM
Well, Grassmaster, a few things:
1. I am nowhere near GM so I can't say for sure, but there are other non-Unova species but we're just trying to stick with ones available in the pregame of Black White. As such, you could probably find older gen ones, just not every two battles.
2. This is a pretty anime style RPG, so just because Farfetch'd aren't good in-game doesn't mean one would suck here.
3. Why release it? Especially since by the time we get to an area like that, you should have bonded with it. And if it is so endangered, shouldn't you keep it so it can later be bred safely in captivity?
4. Seriously, if you are so unfamiliar with Unova Pokemon and prefer them, why sign up for an Unova RP? No offense, but I'm just wondering.

1: That does make sense. I only asked because farfetched was the only idea I had for a second pokemon. I'm still working out my team.

2: True. I was hoping that fact would help even things out though. I would still keep it weak in this RP for fairness purposes.

3: Well, if endangered pokemon have the same issues as endangered animals, then releasing it once he finds a suitible habitat would be the best thing. Since the farfetched will be a wild pokemon to begin with, it would be much more genetically usefull to its species in the wild. Assuming humans have trouble raising baby pokemon so that they can survive in the wild, then it would be best if the farfetched was released to breed with others of its kind and raise young that can survive in the wild. Besides, I was planning on the farfetched making a later appearance, similar to Ash's charizard.

4: Its true I dislike many Unova pokemon. I mainly signed up because I knew DVB, and I was looking to try another pokemon RP, a type I rarely do.

DVB
3rd October 2012, 5:07 AM
I may have Farfetched. Not sure when though. I am currently waiting on the good folk to hurry and update for their gym battle.

Grassmaster411
3rd October 2012, 5:28 AM
I may have Farfetched. Not sure when though. I am currently waiting on the good folk to hurry and update for their gym battle.

Oh, wow. I honestly thought this was dead. I'll try and get in another post soon. So, DVB, any ideas for endangered Unova pokemon?

DVB
3rd October 2012, 6:00 AM
Uh... not much I can think of besides Larvesta and Zorua. There will be an opportunity to get one of those. Rufflets, Vullabys and Elgyems are stretches but could work.

Grassmaster411
3rd October 2012, 4:08 PM
Alrighty then, here is a team update.

Buldor: Onix------> Steelix(evolves after beating Iris)

Joule: Blitze(caught after first team Plasma encounter)-------> Zebstrika(evolves during Nimbasa gym battle)

Emolga

Buffoulant

Ducklett/farfetched

Vullaby(Caught before Iris Gym battle)------> Mandibuzz(Evolves on Victory Road)

InnerFlame
14th October 2012, 8:35 AM
I'm super sorry, DVB computer issues and such so I haven't post. I'll get a post in soon I promise.

Titan500
14th October 2012, 11:46 AM
Been lazy and procrastinating. But buying Pokemon White 2 should bring me back here.

CuriousHeartless
14th October 2012, 2:37 PM
Yeah, I've been being lazy too, but finally got enough will power to post. And now to wait for the others.

DVB
14th October 2012, 3:41 PM
Thanks everyone It fills my heart with joy to see you guys still trying :D

VampirateMace
15th October 2012, 12:16 AM
Been waiting for there to be a couple posts before I posted again... not that Molly acturally needs to stay on the same timeline at this point since she's not in the same location.

Titan500
15th October 2012, 11:41 AM
So I've posted.

Happy times.

Delta Hunter
16th October 2012, 8:30 PM
So again I state, I believe that Krazy, InnerFlame, and I are the only ones contesting, right? Which one of us will be the victor of the first contest? Obvisouly we are allowed another chance, but I think each City with contests will only offer them twice each. Ten contests, three coordinators, three ribbon requirement, sheer perfection. Keeps things smooth too.

DVB
16th October 2012, 8:38 PM
Yeah. As for who will win, I guess that is all up to you guys though also me creative! All of this is to have fun :D

CuriousHeartless
17th October 2012, 12:08 AM
I'm doing contests too. For some reason, you guys keep forgetting me.

Delta Hunter
17th October 2012, 1:40 AM
Oh, sorry about that Curious. I keep forgetting you. Alright, so four of us in Contests. Alright...um....how are contests going to be run now?

DVB
17th October 2012, 2:51 AM
Or we can do tag-team partners in contests to get mulrtiple ribbons at once.