http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb351/Skamory7/fearclan.jpg?t=1338509569

VS.

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/Reuniclus44/teamskybanner.png

Our first war :D

Rules:
1.Wifi-battles
2.3 on 3 (people not pokemon)
3.No hacked/Unreleased DW pokemon
4.No Ubers (we are using OU and UU tier)
5.No banned items
6.Don't spam the thread i understand you want to cheer on your team
do so once
7.thank you to all Team Sky and FEAR members for joining
8.Single Battles no restrictions no wonder launcher best out of three battles
9.Please follow the rules we want to have a friendly war thanks!

War Line up:
(Lost vs plisoRge VS. Dragonicwari (sub was pliso)
Misty135 vs. Notelobo
Joepotatoe vs. Thedarklord2155
FC subs:Victini is cool TS subs:None

Winner:None Yet

Thanks for participating the dealine is from now (Sunday june 09 to friday june 14) so get your
battles done by then thank you :)
(also to a mod please if you can approve this on monday that's when the war starts)

Victini is cool
11th June 2012, 1:50 AM
Alright I wish good luck to both clans but I have to say this let's win FEAR!

rge
11th June 2012, 1:54 AM
Alright I wish good luck to both clans but I have to say this let's win FEAR!

it starts tomorrow but it's good to know it's up

Klaus™
11th June 2012, 3:37 AM
yes! finally. joe, if you are reading this, i got yo number :) vm me when you are ready brah. good luck to all members.

rge
11th June 2012, 4:09 AM
GL to all members to so darklord notify the clan members in your clan to come and post so we can war

NoteLobo
11th June 2012, 5:43 PM
I'm back and raring to go. Misty your doom has come. Good luck though!

misty135
11th June 2012, 7:16 PM
I'm back and raring to go. Misty your doom has come. Good luck though!
Really my doom? i was hoping you'd experience some fear hehe. i need a couple days for some final prep. but good luck to you and your clan :)

and to FEAR, let's bring the win home guys :D

Sietse23
11th June 2012, 9:30 PM
Good luck to both clans.

Eliteknight
12th June 2012, 12:43 AM
good luck to both sides

rge
12th June 2012, 2:37 PM
1st match Lost 6-0 Comments: watching a youtube video talking to someone and playing pokemon is harder than you think XD i still have a battle left so im not out yet :D i also was trying out a new team XD not the best idea when your making a team either

EDIT 2nd Match Lost 4-0 Comments: he really caught me off guard with he's wall and keeped getting rid of my SR so i ended up losing but twas a good war and a good match GG man

Psilo
12th June 2012, 11:19 PM
GG in both games.

No further comments other than, you put up a good fight.

NoteLobo
13th June 2012, 12:06 AM
now just me to go. We already won but I want the clean sweep!

rge
13th June 2012, 2:41 AM
Yup we lost our first war but what a fun one it was....wait......THE WAR IS NOT OVER I NEED TO CHECK SOMETHING

Lord of Fire
13th June 2012, 3:15 AM
Good luck note, dlord, dragonciwari, and psilo!!

misty135
13th June 2012, 7:02 PM
Yup we lost our first war but what a fun one it was....wait......THE WAR IS NOT OVER I NEED TO CHECK SOMETHING

wait so joe lost too?

Psilo
13th June 2012, 7:33 PM
Not officially. Dark and joe are still set to meet for their second (and possibly third) match.

rge
13th June 2012, 9:31 PM
Not officially. Dark and joe are still set to meet for their second (and possibly third) match.

got that right so we still have a chance to win :) and if we don't it was a great war everyone :)

Victini is cool
13th June 2012, 9:41 PM
so we lost?

Psilo
13th June 2012, 9:55 PM
No. You guys still have a fighting chance.

Tyranitarquake
13th June 2012, 10:03 PM
No. You guys still have a fighting chance.

Dream on, and good luck guys!

Psilo
13th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Lulwut. FEAR clan still hasn't lost, they still have a fighting chance. That statement is coming from a member of Team Sky who participated in the war and won his part.
Why would you tell me to dream on? I wish good luck to the other side in what's left of the war.

rge
14th June 2012, 3:24 AM
Lulwut. FEAR clan still hasn't lost, they still have a fighting chance. That statement is coming from a member of Team Sky who participated in the war and won his part.
Why would you tell me to dream on? I wish good luck to the other side in what's left of the war.

that would be misty and JOe

Psilo
14th June 2012, 3:37 AM
Yes, I know. I just think the guy who I posted that as a response to misread what I said, in addition to being a bit confused.
It's not over yet.

Klaus™
14th June 2012, 4:33 AM
it is now. 2-1 win me vs. joe. team sky wins the war. good battle joe, rge, and misty(though you havent fought yet). great job.

NoteLobo
14th June 2012, 6:56 PM
And I still want to fight misty anyways =) just for the fun of it.

rge
14th June 2012, 9:37 PM
And I still want to fight misty anyways =) just for the fun of it.

go ahead im sure misty will enjoy a battle

it is now. 2-1 win me vs. joe. team sky wins the war. good battle joe, rge, and misty(though you havent fought yet). great job.

yep will gg to all members thank you to all FEAR and team sky members!! if a mod could please close this thread.....

Tyranitarquake
14th June 2012, 9:43 PM

No, I meant exactly what I said. I'm not telling you to dream on, I'm predicting the future.

Oops, i was right.

Psilo
14th June 2012, 10:03 PM
No, I meant exactly what I said. I'm not telling you to dream on, I'm predicting the future.

Oops, i was right.

That's funny, because that's exactly what you told me to do. It was pretty obvious that we would win, but it's never good to count your eggs before they hatch.
I was also just being a good sport, giving the other side a bit of a boost. My statement had nothing to do with what I predicted.

misty135
14th June 2012, 10:17 PM
go ahead im sure misty will enjoy a battle

sure will! :)

i lost 2-1 :( sorry guys

NoteLobo
15th June 2012, 12:50 AM
I did enjoy the battles though. The first one was a bloodbath going 6-0. The second I wanted to make more interesting and I ended up loosing to her jolteon. The last one I just ran a trick room sweep and took a few KO's to get a win in the end. To be honest Misty your a great battler, you've certainly got the quickest learning curve of anyone I've battled so far. Good war to all. 50 clan points to all members of team sky for this win!

misty135
15th June 2012, 1:14 AM
I did enjoy the battles though. The first one was a bloodbath going 6-0. The second I wanted to make more interesting and I ended up loosing to her jolteon. The last one I just ran a trick room sweep and took a few KO's to get a win in the end. To be honest Misty your a great battler, you've certainly got the quickest learning curve of anyone I've battled so far. Good war to all. 50 clan points to all members of team sky for this win!

ya... and the second one i just got lucky. but the battles were fun.
congrats on your clan's win

rge
15th June 2012, 2:40 AM
for all war members 20 BP for trying :) not big but it's worth it