PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Serebii
18th June 2012, 8:42 AM
We'll have another thread for this methinks. It'll be your go-to place for B2W2 related happenings.

First, here's some news

A new image has been released showcasing the various new features of Pokémon Global Link. First, it shows the Cool Hole, the new cave that runs as a Dream World area across both games. It shows that there is a new mini-game to play. It also shows that, if you're playing with Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, Unova Pokémon will appear for capture. In this case, it shows the Pokémon Drilbur. It also shows that the mini-game that originated in Pokémon Café makes a return
http://www.serebii.net/b2w2glbig.jpg

R_N
18th June 2012, 8:48 AM
And people thought that it would be impossible for a 3rd version to share the same dreamworld and still put in 5th gen guys.
Makes me wonder if the other areas will get 5th gen dudes for BW2 players.

Incidentally, does the Cool Hole go up on the 21st when the DW goes back up or when BW2 is released

Serebii
18th June 2012, 8:51 AM
And people thought that it would be impossible for a 3rd version to share the same dreamworld and still put in 5th gen guys.
Makes me wonder if the other areas will get 5th gen dudes for BW2 players.

Incidentally, does the Cool Hole go up on the 21st when the DW goes back up or when BW2 is released
Doesn't go up until the 23rd

Will-powered Spriter
18th June 2012, 9:01 AM
Awesome! 5th gen mons already!!

I guess that means we'll be getting swift swim Bearctic, but I can't think of any other good DW 5th gens you'd find in an ice place.

R_N
18th June 2012, 9:12 AM
Awesome! 5th gen mons already!!

I guess that means we'll be getting swift swim Bearctic, but I can't think of any other good DW 5th gens you'd find in an ice place.

Considering Drillbur, probably various other "cave" pokemon

Serebii!
18th June 2012, 9:42 AM
I don't use the Dream World but this looks ok, I would like to see many more Pokemon with their Abilities

SuperPichu
18th June 2012, 1:21 PM
This looks awesome! Can't wait to try it on the 23rd! I hope we get a Pichu with a DW Ability, and it looks like we might! BTW Is the picture with the Pichu on the table-like thing the new mini-game?

Aura Flare Riolu
18th June 2012, 1:29 PM
There's one Pokemon I really want...Prankster Riolu! That is all...

OK Maybe something else but definitely that more than anything else. Hopefully it becomes available.

Dat Ash
18th June 2012, 1:41 PM
So what exactly should we be talking about in this thread? I don't quite understand :P
For now I'll discuss what we have and that is that Unova pokemon will be in the Dream World. This opens up a variety of possibilities. Firstly, I wonder if there will be any more surprise abilities (a la Kami Trio), I don't think there will be many if there are more though. And once again the questions is raised about companion pokemon. Since they will be found in the dream world, there is a 99% chance that Unova pokemon will now have overworld sprites, meaning that all pokemon will have these sprites. It would seem like a waste to not have the companion pokemon as an option if there are sprites for all of them. (I can't tell if this is off topic or not, in relation to the thread).

I wonder what other features will be coming to the PGL. I might actually start using it again :D

Serebii
18th June 2012, 2:27 PM
This looks awesome! Can't wait to try it on the 23rd! I hope we get a Pichu with a DW Ability, and it looks like we might! BTW Is the picture with the Pichu on the table-like thing the new mini-game?

Indeed it is

Dragalge
18th June 2012, 2:34 PM
Awesome, hoping DW Litwick and DW Durant will be in the cave.

Aura Flare Riolu
18th June 2012, 3:36 PM
Awesome, hoping DW Litwick and DW Durant will be in the cave.

But Durant gets Truant...The worst ability ever!
As for Litwick, I reckon it'll be in the already released Mansion but it obviously only appears when Black 2 or White 2 is used. That's what I think. Remember: Unova Pokemon can still appear in old areas when Black 2 or White 2 is used.

If there's one thing they should add...is the option to select which area to go to when you reach a certain amount of Dream Points...

Dancing Togekiss
18th June 2012, 3:42 PM
I hope litwik is catchable. Chandelures hidden ability will make it a beast.

Siebold
18th June 2012, 4:00 PM
Will this only be open in Japan, or only open for people with BW2? For example: I don't live in Japan, will not be getting the games until fall, but I have black and white. Will I be able to access these features? I apologize if this has already been answered.

cuchifru
18th June 2012, 4:42 PM
Yea, i hope there are new features for people with just B/W...

And this update will arrive to other countries? I mean, not just japan?

Serebii
18th June 2012, 5:05 PM
The renewal goes live worldwide on June 21st.

Cool Hole goes live (at least for Japan) on June 23rd
All B2W2 go live when the game comes out in that location

Durant has Entrainment. Having Truant would destroy most of its opponents

Dragalge
18th June 2012, 5:08 PM
As for Litwick, I reckon it'll be in the already released Mansion but it obviously only appears when Black 2 or White 2 is used. That's what I think. Remember: Unova Pokemon can still appear in old areas when Black 2 or White 2 is used.

If there's one thing they should add...is the option to select which area to go to when you reach a certain amount of Dream Points...

Actually, Durant gets Entrainment, giving the foe Truant, let it faint, then send out Shadow Tag chandelure, then the your opponent won't attack. Use protect every other turn until you use Calm Mind 6 times then sweep. Also, it can use Flame Charge until it gets +6 in speed.

Young Xehanort
18th June 2012, 5:18 PM
I think that the Pokemon with un-released DW Abilities won't ALL be in the Dream World updates.
The Dream Radar exists, and the Pokemon in it have DW Abilities.
Also, I don't think that the Kamis will be in the Dream World, as it is possible to get their DW ABilities with the Dream Radar.

Grei
18th June 2012, 6:15 PM
It also shows that, if you're playing with Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, Unova Pokémon will appear for capture. In this case, it shows the Pokémon Drilbur.

HOLY YES YES YES I am so excited

I wonder if this means that the 5th Gens have overworlds in BW2, or if they're just transferred differently. I'm SO PUMPED. This is glorious.

That, and if the Dream Radar also supplies Pokemon that have latent abilities, we'll be rolling in DW fifth-gens! I'm hoping a Snivy is given out, that Litwick is available, and that other Pokemon (like Solosis and other favorites) become available!

Siebold
18th June 2012, 7:37 PM
Caaan't wait for DW litwick : )))) Only a couple of more days...

Young Xehanort
18th June 2012, 7:47 PM
My poor Espeon is STILL sleeping.
Can't wait until the DW opens again.

SuperPichu
18th June 2012, 7:54 PM
Unova Pokemon with DW abilities, sweet! I really hope we get DW Snivy, Leaf Storm's hits with a lot of power AND it's gets stronger everytime! I also hope we can get DW Eeveelutions again coz we only got one last time and I chose Leafeon and I really want Magic Bounce Espeon!

ilovedeino
18th June 2012, 8:15 PM
Unova Pokemon with DW abilities, sweet! I really hope we get DW Snivy, Leaf Storm's hits with a lot of power AND it's gets stronger everytime! I also hope we can get DW Eeveelutions again coz we only got one last time and I chose Leafeon and I really want Magic Bounce Espeon!

I would love a Contrary Snivy. Leaf Storm would kill everything.

rocky505
18th June 2012, 8:24 PM

Not really. Sap sipper exists for a reason lol

Aura Flare Riolu
18th June 2012, 8:42 PM
Speaking of which, looking forward to using Sap Sipper Zebstrika! And Skill Link Cinccino, No Guard Golurk and so on. So many good Pokemon...

Grei
18th June 2012, 8:46 PM
Not really. Sap sipper exists for a reason lol

So, Snivy can kill anything except for Sap Sipper Marill. Psh. Still badass.

Dragalge
18th June 2012, 9:36 PM

Yes, but being locked in choice specs against steels is a pain.

rocky505
18th June 2012, 9:44 PM
So, Snivy can kill anything except for Sap Sipper Marill. Psh. Still badass.

I'm not gonna call it badass until Serperior gets some diversity to abuse with its dw ability. It's decent for now.

The Eleventh
18th June 2012, 9:48 PM
I'd love the starters to be released outside of promotions (i.e. as females). There's nothing particularly special about them. There's not much point in keeping them male-only a year after the original promotion.

I want a shiny Contrary Serperior naow (also, in a Dive Ball, but that's unlikely).

Oh, look, I'm rambling.

Aurath8
18th June 2012, 10:24 PM
I'm not gonna call it badass until Serperior gets some diversity to abuse with its dw ability. It's decent for now.

Actually, since Leaf Storm is so ridiculously powerful, it can simply power its way through most Steels/Dragons/Fire/Bug types or use Hidden Power. In fact, a +6 Choice Specs Leaf Storm does about 83-97% to Scizor. Pretty much anything without a x4 resist is KO in oone hit.

confuser987
18th June 2012, 10:26 PM
Give Snivy to home owners who have more than 50,000 pts!!!!

Will Gen V dream world pokemon have hidden moves also even though they weren't existent in Gen IV? It would be nice to give some tm moves to Gen V.

Dat Ash
18th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Caaan't wait for DW litwick : )))) Only a couple of more days...

Are you getting the Japanese b2w2? Because I'm pretty sure Unova pokemon only appear if you have a b2w2 game :P

God can you imagine how many Contrary SpecStorm trolls we are going to see D:

Give Snivy to home owners who have more than 50,000 pts!!!!

Will Gen V dream world pokemon have hidden moves also even though they weren't existent in Gen IV? It would be nice to give some tm moves to Gen V.

I'm sure they will, it makes sense to do so, pokemon from the same gen often get move tutors, so I guess it's the same thing. It certainly looks like b2w2 are going to bring some more challenges competitively.

I still find it strange that there are no form changes or anything of the sort that are exclusive to dream world to promote its use, when the AR searcher gets three. I suppose that event pokemon are enough to encourage people to go there, though.

Lastly, I hope connectivity is a little better with b2w2 to the PGL. I often switch which DS my game is in to trade and stuff, which always prevented me from going on the PDW for 24 hours. I'm hoping that the website does the timer now and not the cart.

Zebro
18th June 2012, 11:51 PM
I don't think we'll be getting Snivy in the new DW update, just because all of the DW starters that have been released so far have been released via an event of some sort (usually a promotional code given with a magazine/strategy guide, if memory serves). So it seems like that's their plan with the starters. But I guess it means we could be getting it from an event soon-ish.

Out of th 5th Gen mons, I'm personally hoping for these: Prankster Purrloin, Sap Sipper Blitzle, Simple Woobat, Skill Link Minccino, Motor Drive Emolga and Clear Body Klink. I think most of those could exist in the already-available areas like the Forest, Mansion, Sky or Mountain (I doubt they'd be in the Cold Cave area). But that's if those areas do have 5th Gen mons added to them. I'm hopeful!

confuser987
19th June 2012, 12:09 AM
what if clink can learn magnet rise through dream world?

Dragalge
19th June 2012, 12:39 AM
what if clink can learn magnet rise through dream world?

Even with Magnet rise, Klink would still be bad but I like the idea of moves given to Pokemon that can't obtain normally.

Grei
19th June 2012, 12:52 AM

That being said, Serperior needs Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse as DW moves, or as new TM moves, or as new egg moves, or something.

I don't think we'll be getting Snivy in the new DW update, just because all of the DW starters that have been released so far have been released via an event of some sort (usually a promotional code given with a magazine/strategy guide, if memory serves). So it seems like that's their plan with the starters. But I guess it means we could be getting it from an event soon-ish.

That's what I'm thinking. The starters haven't been available in the Dream World itself, but now that 5th Gen Pokemon have been confirmed to appear in the Dream World, I imagine Unova Starter events will appear shortly.

Shine
19th June 2012, 2:37 AM
Yay for Unova DW Pokemon.

Cool Hole is ice-based, as expected.....maybe we'll finally have access to the Pickpocket ability, as it is Sneasel's Hidden Ability, and Sneasel fits this new area.

anyway

I hope we get a Pichu with a DW Ability, and it looks like we might!

Technically DW Pichu is already released.....just not through the DW itself.
I got mine over the GTS.

I also hope we can get DW Eeveelutions again coz we only got one last time and I chose Leafeon and I really want Magic Bounce Espeon!

Actually, you already can get one now....just use the GTS to find a female DW Eevee, then breed it. That's how I got my complete collection of DW Eeveelutions.

That being said, Serperior needs Dark Pulse/Dragon Pulse as DW moves, or as new TM moves, or as new egg moves, or something.

Would be great if it gets Draco Meteor as a special move, so Contrary has more use.
There's way less chance of that happening than it getting Dragon Pulse instead, though :p

Agonist
19th June 2012, 4:07 PM
Actually, since Leaf Storm is so ridiculously powerful, it can simply power its way through most Steels/Dragons/Fire/Bug types or use Hidden Power. In fact, a +6 Choice Specs Leaf Storm does about 83-97% to Scizor. Pretty much anything without a x4 resist is KO in oone hit.

lol that's terrible. In the mean time, Scizor has killed Serperior off with a Bug Bite /off topic

Personally I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a female DW Swinub.

Aquadon
20th June 2012, 5:07 AM
So Global Link is back online. Has anyone checked to see if Cool Hole has made an appearance/will work with original B/W?

R_N
20th June 2012, 5:41 AM
So looking around the site, it's a pretty interesting redesign.
A neat touch is that the "reports" section has new (I'm guessing remixed from the actual game) songs for background music.

Also: http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/renewal/
Looks like the Victini game has been reworked and will be in Cool Hole as well. Also, Aron & Cubone confirmed.
And something about footprints and the Avenue market?

So Global Link is back online. Has anyone checked to see if Cool Hole has made an appearance/will work with original B/W?

yes it will work with BW1, it won't go up until the 23rd

edit: GUESS WHAT you have to put up with Fennel's tutorials again

edit 2:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/snowyarticuno/platformer%20pics/thatsjustmean.png

fennel that's just mean of you

edit 3: ah, the US global link had all the new items and stuff added as well. Though I can't find them in the catalog? Might be because I logged in at the wrong time or something.
Also the Pokedolls are their own catalog ordered by number.

Missingno. Master
20th June 2012, 5:56 AM

I'm in the process of checking right now. Haven't gotten Cool Hole yet, or any new Pokémon or items in old areas.

R_N
20th June 2012, 5:58 AM
I'm in the process of checking right now. Haven't gotten Cool Hole yet, or any new Pokémon or items in old areas.

That's because Cool Hole won't be released until the 23rd

Also do you have access to the new items in your catalog?

edit: Oh by the way you can't put Kyurem or the Kami to sleep just yet
Probably due to the formes

Missingno. Master
20th June 2012, 6:06 AM
Also do you have access to the new items in your catalog?

Yep. Interestingly, they seem to require such berries as Watmel and Belue. I guess we know some of the items we're getting from Cool Hole.

Oh, yeah, and the Shower Stand requires 40 Belue Berries and 20... wait for it... Leppa Berries! We're finally getting Leppa Berries!

R_N
20th June 2012, 6:13 AM
Yep. Interestingly, they seem to require such berries as Watmel and Belue. I guess we know some of the items we're getting from Cool Hole.

Oh, yeah, and the Shower Stand requires 40 Belue Berries and 20... wait for it... Leppa Berries! We're finally getting Leppa Berries!

Slick
I'm guessing that the international versions will also get Cool Hole on the 23rd, then. Good! I was worried we might have had to wait for some reason

spikyearedpichu
20th June 2012, 7:21 AM
I am confused the international Global link / Dream world is also up or only the japanese???

Can see it I on the phone!!!

Aura Flare Riolu
20th June 2012, 7:44 AM
There's bathroom stuff available. I bet NintendoCapriSun would love that. Hahaha!

Anyways I got myself a Smoochum today. Not much but ah well. Could have gotten Water Absorb Cacnea but I chose Smoochum instead. I seriously can't get the hang of that Gem game...

Serebii
20th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Sneasel confirmed for Cool Hole

Will-powered Spriter
20th June 2012, 1:18 PM
Sneasel confirmed for Cool Hole

Huh, where you getting this from?

Sneasel's alright, it's a new ability nothing else yet available has, but regretably it's not that useful.

Dragalge
20th June 2012, 1:23 PM
I don't think the Cool Hole is up for anyone at all yet.

Dancing Togekiss
20th June 2012, 3:29 PM
Now that the global link is back shouldn't our Pokemon be back too? I had my nidoqueen tucked in and now it's gone!

Wulava
20th June 2012, 3:36 PM
Now that the global link is back shouldn't our Pokemon be back too? I had my nidoqueen tucked in and now it's gone!

Have you tried waking it up via Game Sync?
Or are you even logged in?

rocky505
20th June 2012, 3:38 PM

Odd. My event reshiram was tucked in and I was able to get it once it went back up.

Akira Takamedo
20th June 2012, 4:37 PM
Anyone think that old C-Gear skin promotions that passed will be made re-available in B2/W2? I don't think it'll happen, but ever since I lost my old Black and had to reset my GL, I lost everything. Right now, I'm not planning on touching GL again until B2/W2 comes out, a fresh start of sorts I guess.

JTrainer
20th June 2012, 9:15 PM
I hope that the 5th gen DW pokemon can be traded from B2/W2 to BW via the GTS (I don't see why they couldn't).

Also, I hope that the pinch berries (i.e. Leichi, Salac, and (most importantly) Custap berries) are made available from the DW or somewhere. It kind of ticks me off how the NPCs in the battle subway use them but you can't.

Dragalge
20th June 2012, 10:00 PM
I hope that the 5th gen DW pokemon can be traded from B2/W2 to BW via the GTS (I don't see why they couldn't).

Also, I hope that the pinch berries (i.e. Leichi, Salac, and (most importantly) Custap berries) are made available from the DW or somewhere. It kind of ticks me off how the NPCs in the battle subway use them but you can't.

Agreed, that's one of the critisisms on the battle subway. I saw the medal case on my DW profile, looks like Pokemon.com accidently leaked it for the fans who didn't know about it.

GoldCyndaquil
20th June 2012, 10:31 PM
Why I'm confused on is, if BW1 get access to Cool Hole, would it block Unova poekmon from being seen? Unless GF managed to hide coding for Overworld Spirtes for all Unova pokemon from us, they couldn't appear since they're only accesable through the EntraLink forest...which only uses Overworld Sprites.

R_N
20th June 2012, 10:55 PM
Why I'm confused on is, if BW1 get access to Cool Hole, would it block Unova poekmon from being seen? Unless GF managed to hide coding for Overworld Spirtes for all Unova pokemon from us, they couldn't appear since they're only accesable through the EntraLink forest...which only uses Overworld Sprites.

Why are you confused?
Is it BW1 accessing the Hole? No 5th gen
Is it BW2? 5th gen!

It's probably really simple to code around. Shoot, they could just make two separate CHs and only have BW1 access the normal one, BW2 the "enhanced" one.

rosierjay
20th June 2012, 11:27 PM
i'm hoping there will be a few of the gen 5 pokemon with dw abilities. i'm super excited!!

Manafi's Dream
21st June 2012, 2:11 AM
It's too bad we can't get Dream World exclusive moves without the special ability, or else I'd be wishing for a Drilbur with Iron Head. Oh well, at least we can get a pickpocket Sneasel with the potential for Ice Punch to go with it.

Dragalge
21st June 2012, 2:53 AM
It's too bad we can't get Dream World exclusive moves without the special ability, or else I'd be wishing for a Drilbur with Iron Head. Oh well, at least we can get a pickpocket Sneasel with the potential for Ice Punch to go with it.

Even with Iron Head, Excadrill would still be outnumbered by a number of fast pokemon.

EDIT: it looks like Kyurem and the kamis can't be tucked in, or so I heard on Bulbapedia.

Chimecho3000
21st June 2012, 9:35 AM
Excadrill is pretty damn fast under a Sandstorm. Who knows, Iron Head could be a tutor. It was in 4th gen. But it's not like Excadrill really needs it, coverage is pretty redundant with Earthquake/Rock Slide.

pokeaussie37
21st June 2012, 9:37 AM
Iron Head is a move tutor, confirmed. Just need Excadrill to get it, now.

Aurath8
21st June 2012, 6:22 PM

Iron Head is a pretty bad move for Excadrill anyway as Earthquake gets much better coverage.

KyuremCraze
21st June 2012, 10:06 PM
Iron Head is a pretty bad move for Excadrill anyway as Earthquake gets much better coverage.

Well, It's A More Reliable Way To Get Rid of Archeops and Aerodactyl (100% Accuracy, STAB and chance of flinching...

Aurath8
21st June 2012, 10:09 PM
Well, It's A More Reliable Way To Get Rid of Archeops and Aerodactyl (100% Accuracy, STAB and chance of flinching...

Still, those are 2 pokemon you rarely see, and Rock Slide is adequate when they're so frail. In general Iron Head is good for taking on Levitators and the few pokemon that resist QuakeEdge like Flygon, but since they are so few of them, I don't think its worth it.

Missingno. Master
22nd June 2012, 1:41 AM
So, the Global Link is having maintenance tomorrow. Likely making the final preparations for Icy Cave.

rosserge
22nd June 2012, 2:00 AM
Still, those are 2 pokemon you rarely see, and Rock Slide is adequate when they're so frail. In general Iron Head is good for taking on Levitators and the few pokemon that resist QuakeEdge like Flygon, but since they are so few of them, I don't think its worth it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Gliscor one of Excadrill top counters? I would think Iron head would make more sense to use on Gliscor than stone edge or rock slide...

80 x 1.5 = 120 + flinch chance + 100% accuracy.

Seems ok to me but is it worth dropping X-Scissor for...

EDIT: 1.25x instead of 1.5x for stab bonus for a pokemon with 2 types? I have never heard that before... ever. What site says that? Doesn't say that on the Serebii game mechanics page?

Ghosts of the Forums
22nd June 2012, 2:16 AM
Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!! And I hope for dw chandy. And amoonguss.

R_N
22nd June 2012, 2:19 AM
Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!! And I hope for dw chandy. And amoonguss.

That's
Not how stab works

AT all

Missingno. Master
22nd June 2012, 2:22 AM
Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!!

Um... That's not true.

wunderkind
22nd June 2012, 2:22 AM
Hey, am I the only one who remembers that...... IF A POKEMON HAS TWO TYPES THEIR STAB BOOST IS ONLY 1.25x!!!!!

I think you're mistaken...

Contrary to some of Nintendo's official guides, Normal-type Pokémon do in fact receive the same-type attack bonus when using Normal-type attacks, and same-type attack bonus is not reduced for a dual type Pokémon

A_Merry_Snowrunt
22nd June 2012, 2:26 AM
I wonder if Snorunt will make its debut? I already have a Weavile to EV train, but it wouldn't hurt to have a pickpocket Weavile for BW2. So Aron I hear is confirmed? Excellent. Aron was such a bro back in Sapphire. I wish Seedot and Shroomish can just appear as well.

Is the Dream World/ Promotions lagging for anybody else?

Bolt the Cat
22nd June 2012, 3:12 AM
Do we know what kind of Pokemon will be appearing in Cool Hole?

Also, will Unova Pokemon be available in current DW areas if you upload a Pokemon from BW2?

R_N
22nd June 2012, 3:21 AM
Do we know what kind of Pokemon will be appearing in Cool Hole?

Also, will Unova Pokemon be available in current DW areas if you upload a Pokemon from BW2?

So far we know that Drillbur, Aron, Cubone and Sneasel are in the Cool Hole. So probably ground, rock and ice types since it's an icy cave.

I haven't heard about finding any 5th gens in older areas with BW2. It might not be implemented or no one has bothered checking

Bolt the Cat
22nd June 2012, 3:34 AM
So far we know that Drillbur, Aron, Cubone and Sneasel are in the Cool Hole. So probably ground, rock and ice types since it's an icy cave.

So still not much, huh?

I haven't heard about finding any 5th gens in older areas with BW2. It might not be implemented or no one has bothered checking

That's something I'd like to know. We're long overdue for some good 5th gen DW Pokemon.

Atratus
22nd June 2012, 1:25 PM
I am hoping for some event of DW starters. Can't wait to have a contrary Serperior with (hopefully) Earth Power or at least Dragon Pulse via the tutors. Come on, Nintendo!

jireh the provider
22nd June 2012, 4:00 PM
good luck training snivy if ya want to learn leaf storm early. her quickest level that I recall she can learn is somewhere 43-45 as snivy. Ain't this starter just sexy (some said with G rate sex for snivy as a girl. Creepy....) AND I WANT A skill link Cinccino. Cause I whooped legendary b*** with her.

Bolt the Cat
22nd June 2012, 4:44 PM
I am hoping for some event of DW starters. Can't wait to have a contrary Serperior with (hopefully) Earth Power or at least Dragon Pulse via the tutors. Come on, Nintendo!

Watch Contrary Snivy be male only.

GoldCyndaquil
22nd June 2012, 10:37 PM
good luck training snivy if ya want to learn leaf storm early. her quickest level that I recall she can learn is somewhere 43-45 as snivy. Ain't this starter just sexy (some said with G rate sex for snivy as a girl. Creepy....) AND I WANT A skill link Cinccino. Cause I whooped legendary b*** with her.

Skill Link Minccino is confirmed to be found after you leave Nimbasa in-game. Male only I believe.

Aurath8
22nd June 2012, 11:55 PM

Serperior does learn Dragon Pulse through Move tutors, but not Earth Power. It does get Aqua Tail and Outrage though.

Bolt the Cat
23rd June 2012, 12:39 AM
Skill Link Minccino is confirmed to be found after you leave Nimbasa in-game. Male only I believe.

The Mincinno is male only? Why?

JTrainer
23rd June 2012, 1:11 AM
I'm interested in seeing which move tutor moves 5th gen pokemon can learn. I think it's pretty obvious pokemon such as Conkeldurr and Mienshao will get the elemental punches (which will be awesome), but it would also be cool to see pokemon such as RestTalk Cofagrigus or Choice Swoobat with trick, and etc.

R_N
23rd June 2012, 1:51 AM
Apparently cool hole is up
Someone on smogon found a Swinub

Might just be Japan only for now

Missingno. Master
23rd June 2012, 1:58 AM
Apparently cool hole is up
Someone on smogon found a Swinub

Might just be Japan only for now

Nope, it's up in English, too. Icy Cave, it's called. In addition to Swinub, I can confirm Geodude, Onix, Nosepass, Dunsparce, and Spheal. Also has Heart Scales, Dusk Balls, colored Shards, the type Gems, and Rare Candy.

R_N
23rd June 2012, 2:27 AM
White version, tucked in Glalie
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/snowyarticuno/platformer%20pics/coolhole1.png

Black version with Cyronogal
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/snowyarticuno/platformer%20pics/coolhole2.png

Shneak
23rd June 2012, 2:31 AM
Son of a- it's for Black and White too? I may have to go there now. So, should I tuck in an ice Pokemon?

GoldCyndaquil
23rd June 2012, 2:55 AM
The Mincinno is male only? Why?

Not sure if it's confirmed. I just think so.

LizardKing
23rd June 2012, 5:15 AM
I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere else, but does anyone know if our dream points stay consistent under our PGL account over different game cards? So like when I get Pokemon Black 2 and link that card to my PGL account that already has my Pokemon Black card on it, will my points be carried over to visit the different areas on Black 2, or will I have to start from 0 points again?

Rakurai
23rd June 2012, 7:37 AM
I can't help but find it awkward that there's Gible in an ICE cave of all places.

Ended up taking a female one due my dislike of its standard ability.

spikyearedpichu
23rd June 2012, 11:05 AM
I know the question maybe stupid...Do we get access to dream world immediately or we have to do some ingame event to unlock it? Nobody have mention it before so I am asking!!!

Aurath8
23rd June 2012, 12:50 PM
I know the question maybe stupid...Do we get access to dream world immediately or we have to do some ingame event to unlock it? Nobody have mention it before so I am asking!!!

Once you get the C-gear you have access to the Dream World, the Entralink and Entree Forest.

Dragalge
23rd June 2012, 2:32 PM
Druddigon confirmed for icy cave, doubt it will be in the english one though.

Chimecho3000
23rd June 2012, 2:43 PM
Druddigon confirmed for icy cave, doubt it will be in the english one though.

...it won't be in any BW1 Dream Worlds.

Dragalge
23rd June 2012, 2:57 PM
...it won't be in any BW1 Dream Worlds.

Yes, I know, darn oversprites not being in BW1!

Missingno. Master
23rd June 2012, 3:55 PM
Anything else confirmed for the B2/W2 Dream World? Serebii's already added Alomomola, Basculin, and Stunfisk to the Sparkling Sea, and oddly enough, Miltank. And Chatot and Ariados in Spooky Manor? Well, anyway, so... yeah. Any Litwick in Spooky Manor, for instance?

Will-powered Spriter
23rd June 2012, 8:52 PM
Important DW thing, I've posted this in BW1s section and on smogon, but if this sprite sheet (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48050) is complete, then, just as 5th gen pokemon could not appear on BW1's entra-link, the Contrary Serperior family, the Reckless Emboar family, the Shell Armor Samurott family and the Swarm Volcarona family cannot be released via the Dream world on Black 2 and White 2.

Everything else either has one family member potentially available, has no DW ability or is already available by other means. Also I think this implies that Minccino is the only ingame encounter that's male only, so foongus is safe.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
23rd June 2012, 9:59 PM
Important DW thing, I've posted this in BW1s section and on smogon, but if this sprite sheet (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48050) is complete, then, just as 5th gen pokemon could not appear on BW1's entra-link, the Contrary Serperior family, the Reckless Emboar family, the Shell Armor Samurott family and the Swarm Volcarona family cannot be released via the Dream world on Black 2 and White 2.

Everything else either has one family member potentially available, has no DW ability or is already available by other means. Also I think this implies that Minccino is the only ingame encounter that's male only, so foongus is safe.
Perhaps the Unova starters and Volcarona line will be event only in the future? Makes a lot of sense to not have sprites. Unless they're gift Pokemon in game.

Not sure why the loading bar keeps processing as I enter the Dream World. Must be the computer or something. must need an update on the computer. What does the Dream World run on? Flash?

A.J.
24th June 2012, 8:25 PM
So, can the Eevee that Fennel gives you be either gender?

Dr. Leggs
24th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Just noticed that Woobat's on that sprite sheet. With any luck we'll get Simple Woobat at some point, which would go swimmingly with all of its new tutor moves...

A man can dream! </3

Victreebong
25th June 2012, 3:05 AM
Just noticed that Woobat's on that sprite sheet. With any luck we'll get Simple Woobat at some point, which would go swimmingly with all of its new tutor moves...

A man can dream! </3

Yes! I've been chomping at the bit to get a hold of the decent Woobat! I was upset to find out that it couldn't get Foul Play from the new move tutors, so maybe we'll get really lucky and Game Freak will release DW Swoobats with Foul Play. (Like they did Contrary Superpower Spindas.) Of course, then it would have Simple as it's ability and not Unaware; we can never win. :/

Now that I think about it, it cannot learn Hyper Voice neither. The Zubat family also seems to be without Hyper Voice. Are the Japanese aware of how bats operate in real life?

Dr. Leggs
25th June 2012, 4:21 AM
Yes! I've been chomping at the bit to get a hold of the decent Woobat! I was upset to find out that it couldn't get Foul Play from the new move tutors, so maybe we'll get really lucky and Game Freak will release DW Swoobats with Foul Play. (Like they did Contrary Superpower Spindas.) Of course, then it would have Simple as it's ability and not Unaware; we can never win. :/
Out of curiosity, what would the merit of a Woobat with Foul Play be?

Now that I think about it, it cannot learn Hyper Voice neither. The Zubat family also seems to be without Hyper Voice. Are the Japanese aware of how bats operate in real life?
I always thought that had to do with the fact that bats aren't actually loud. Most of the Pokemon that learn Hyper Voice are either very loud (Whismur line, Politoed, etc.) or have very specific connections to sound (Chatot, Meloetta, Igglybuff line). I think the fact that they learn Screech and Supersonic demonstrates that they utilize soundwaves, I just can't really imagine Woobat or Swoobat screaming loudly. :P

Shine
26th June 2012, 2:10 AM
It's odd how Cool Hole/Icy Cave, which is supposed to be Ice-based, so far has a very low amount of Ice-Types....

Auraninja
26th June 2012, 2:15 AM
This may sound stupid coming from me, but I wished that Spheal came out of the water. Yeah, I know that would mean a boatload of Spheal, but I loved the "in-the-lake-gimmick".

Dragalge
26th June 2012, 2:15 AM
I did my run and I managed to get a female Sandshrew with Counter, and it was the only female I got from that run.

Icy Cave
Pleasant Forest
Spooky Mansion
Icy Cave
Icy Cave

I think Vanilluxe was the reason I went to the Icy Cave a lot.

AnorexicSnorlax
27th June 2012, 2:36 PM
Are there overworld sprites for new pokemon? In B/W they didn't add them for the 5th gen. I just found these, but i remember i saw the 4 deerlings.
http://i47.*******.com/m7cfp5.png

Trainer Yusuf
27th June 2012, 2:48 PM
Are there overworld sprites for new pokemon? In B/W they didn't add them for the 5th gen. I just found these, but i remember i saw the 4 deerlings.

There is also overworld entities sprite sheet. (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnbnw2/sheet/48049)

But more or less yeah.

AnorexicSnorlax
27th June 2012, 4:05 PM
And can we find more overworlds in the dream world?

Auraninja
29th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Out of all the announced 5th gen Pokemon in Dream World, I wonder if Shelmet (given its usual spot in Unova encounters) will be in a pond in Pleasant Forest. Tympole is bound to already be in one.

Bolt the Cat
29th June 2012, 11:56 PM
Hooray for Water Absorb Tympole finally being made available. That was one I've been waiting a long time for.

Auraninja
30th June 2012, 4:22 AM
The mini-game system has now been changed. Here are some changes I observed from a youtube video.

Relicanth (at least the Male) wants to do Pokemon Search instead of Wailord’s Water Spout.
Omanyte (at least the Male) does the Pokemon Café Mini-game.
Baltoy does the new mini-game inspired by the treasure box game with Victini.
-In this mini-game Charizard collects power orbs and breaks the treasure barrier.
Area exclusive mini-games are now in different areas.
-Mantine (at least the Male) does the Frozen Treat Sweep Mini-game.

Dr. Leggs
30th June 2012, 4:25 AM
I did my run and I managed to get a female Sandshrew with Counter, and it was the only female I got from that run.

Icy Cave
Pleasant Forest
Spooky Mansion
Icy Cave
Icy Cave

I think Vanilluxe was the reason I went to the Icy Cave a lot.
Yeah, the English BW2 site says when connecting to the Dream World with BW2, the type of the Pokemon you tuck in has an effect on what area you go to on the Island of Dreams.

Räven
30th June 2012, 5:48 PM

OMG, thats cool!

R_N
1st July 2012, 12:42 AM
from smogon, more Pokemon found. Lots of middle stagers

http://i.imgur.com/CDk80.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/k56XF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jeiKY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AybBO.jpg

5500 point benchmarks for sure

spikyearedpichu
1st July 2012, 8:08 AM
Am I the only one who loss all his berry with the BW2 updated?

Will-powered Spriter
1st July 2012, 11:32 AM
Am I the only one who loss all his berry with the BW2 updated?

If you don't go to the DW for over 100 days, all of your berries are reduced to one in exchange for points.
Another brilliant innovation by game freak.

It's nice to see more pokemon available. Only 56 more lines to go!!

Shine
1st July 2012, 3:21 PM
oh wow, SCOLIPEDE?

Never thought I would see another Stage 2 Pokemon in DW.

Auraninja
1st July 2012, 7:21 PM
oh wow, SCOLIPEDE?

Never thought I would see a Stage 2 Pokemon in DW.
Butterfree's feelings got hurt.

I know what you are talking about though.

Anyway, with the new DW and HH Pokemon revealed. Here is what we are left with.

Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Audino
Gurdurr
Throh
Sawk
Krookidile
Maractus
Crustle
Scraggy
Tirtuga
Gothorita
Solosis
Emolga
Galvantula
Litwick
Axew
Golett

According to that sprite sheet shown earlier.

Will-powered Spriter
1st July 2012, 10:40 PM

I know what you are talking about though.

Anyway, with the new DW and HH Pokemon revealed. Here is what we are left with.

List

According to that sprite sheet shown earlier.

Smogon found some more. (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454925&page=50)

Specifically:
Maractus
Crustle
Emolga
Galvantula

So we just need:
Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Audino
Gurdurr
Throh
Sawk
Krookidile
Scraggy
Tirtuga
Gothorita
Solosis
Litwick
Axew
Golett

and ~38 other lines from previous gens

TheEliteEmpoleon
1st July 2012, 11:09 PM
This only happens when you register B2 or W2 right?

R_N
1st July 2012, 11:27 PM
This only happens when you register B2 or W2 right?

Yeah, the 5th gen guys are only available when you go to the dream world with B2/W2

By the way, there is, apparently, another area in the code called "Dream Park"
I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a lot of the Unova stragglers when it comes out

The Eleventh
1st July 2012, 11:32 PM
By the way, there is, apparently, another area in the code called "Dream Park"
I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a lot of the Unova stragglers when it comes out
Yeah, I could see Pokémon like Audino, the monkeys, Axew, Golett and *LITWICK* appearing.

Auraninja
2nd July 2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I could see Pokémon like Audino, the monkeys, Axew, Golett and *LITWICK* appearing.
Litwick is probably a 10,000 point Manor Pokemon. We also haven't seen Duosion and Gothorita.

I wonder if the non-preference types (Normal, Dragon) will favor this area.

Edit: I'm taking the list WPS took from me, and I'm fixing typos.
Edit 2: Tirtouga has been shown on Smogon, so it is off the list.

Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Audino
Gurdurr
Throh
Sawk
Krookodile
Scraggy
Gothorita
Duosion
Litwick
Axew
Golett

That's what you get for doing things by memory.

KyuremCraze
2nd July 2012, 11:08 AM
I'm happy about alll the Unova pokes added, but I find it weird that international players B]STILL[/B] don't have DW ability starters.

de_darkrai
2nd July 2012, 11:46 AM
May I know how to sync to my dream world thru my Pokemon Black 2?

Serebii
2nd July 2012, 11:55 AM
May I know how to sync to my dream world thru my Pokemon Black 2?

Exact same was as in Black & White

de_darkrai
2nd July 2012, 11:59 AM
I was able to tuck in the pokemon to my White DW,but not Black 2. Why?

Will-powered Spriter
2nd July 2012, 1:34 PM
Litwick is probably a 10,000 point Manor Pokemon. We also haven't seen Duosion and Gothorita.

I wonder if the non-preference types (Normal, Dragon) will favor this area.
That's what you get for doing things by memory.

Well, if we've got the 10,000 point mons and dream park left to go...
My guesses:

Pansage (Forest/Park)
Pansear (Mountain/Park)
Panpour (Sea/Park)
Audino (Forest/Park/Who even cares)
Timburr (Mountain)
Throh (Mountain)
Sawk (Mountain)
Sandile (Mountain/Park)
Scraggy (Mountain/Manor/Park)
Gothita (Manor/Park)
Solosis (Manor)
Litwick (Manor)
Axew (Mountain/Park)
Golett (Manor/Park)

Looks like that's it for the sky, doomed to suck for all eternity. I imagine most of these will end up in the park.

Also, the other things we're missing, now that Snorlax is confirmed as an ingame trade:
Bulbasaur (As female)
Charmander (As female)
Squirtle (As female)
Ekans
Paras
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Aipom
Pineco
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Treecko (As female)
Torchic (As female)
Mudkip (As female)
Wurmple
Seedot
Nincada
Roselia
Gulpin
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Turtwig (As female)
Chimchar (As female)
Piplup (As female)
Kricketot
Heatran
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Larvesta

Auraninja
2nd July 2012, 2:08 PM
Ekans
Paras
Aipom
Pineco
Wurmple
Seedot
Nincada
Roselia
Gulpin
Kricketot

Taking starters and legendaries off the list, this is what we're left with as far as pre-5th gen Pokemon. It should be noted that Larvesta was not included on that sprite sheet apart from the Unova starters.

As far as a new area is concerned, we still have 4 unreleased berries in Dream World that come before the pinch berries. They are: Rabuta, Nomel, Spelon and Pamtre.

R_N
2nd July 2012, 8:18 PM
Snorlax is so decidedly the only Pokemon found in that trade set that's not in the Dream World that I can't help but think Munchlax is in one of the current areas but locked behind a point cap

The Eleventh
2nd July 2012, 8:20 PM
Snorlax is so decidedly the only Pokemon found in that trade set that's not in the Dream World that I can't help but think Munchlax is in one of the current areas but locked behind a point cap
It could be in Dream Park, whenever that's released.

The list of unreleased Pokémon is really nearing completion. The Hidden Hollows have clearly made a great impact.

EeveeSkitty
3rd July 2012, 2:02 AM
Do you sync your Pokemon Black / White 2 game to the same Global Link account as Black / White?

Shine
3rd July 2012, 2:34 AM

Yeah, I just remembered Butterfree last night, so it should've been ANOTHER Stage 2, sorry Butterfree :p

Ekans
Paras
Aipom
Pineco
Wurmple
Seedot
Nincada
Roselia
Gulpin
Kricketot

If they're going to add more, no doubt Roselia and Kricketot will be in the Forest. I mean, they're already "there" :p

de_darkrai
3rd July 2012, 3:20 AM
Do you sync your Pokemon Black / White 2 game to the same Global Link account as Black / White?

I guess so. But in my Black 2. It wrote something that couldn't let me tuck in my pokemon for Black 2.

KyuremCraze
4th July 2012, 12:37 PM
The DW's getting better, isn't it. Can't wait for B/W2 in the UK/USA

Auraninja
4th July 2012, 9:27 PM
Smogon confirmed Duosion and Golett, so...

Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Audino
Gurdurr
Throh
Sawk
Krookodile
Scraggy
Gothorita
Litwick
Axew

davidchu
5th July 2012, 7:19 PM
can you only meet the new confirmed ones with B/W2? because the old games don't seem to be meeting any

R_N
5th July 2012, 7:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WScWc.jpg

geez, Axew and Krookodile.

Dr. Leggs
5th July 2012, 7:48 PM
can you only meet the new confirmed ones with B/W2? because the old games don't seem to be meeting any

Yes. You'll only find Gen V Pokemon when using BW2 for the Dream World.

Auraninja
5th July 2012, 9:26 PM
geez, Axew and Krookodile.
To keep the list updated then...

Pansage
Pansear
Panpour
Audino
Gurdurr
Throh
Sawk
Scraggy
Gothorita
Litwick

Dr. Leggs
5th July 2012, 10:28 PM
What is the "Dream Park" I'm seeing mentioned regularly here?

The Eleventh
5th July 2012, 10:33 PM
It's a new area that has yet to be released.

R_N
5th July 2012, 10:35 PM

It's a listing in the code [I'm assuming it means the global link website], bulbapedia mentioned it back when the site came back on the 20th

Ace Of Keys
6th July 2012, 2:51 AM
I wonder how much they'll change the DW to go along with BW2. Not that i have access but still i'm curious that they could really make a good thing great or just keep doing what they're doing

Dragalge
6th July 2012, 2:53 AM
Can Keldeo be tucked in the DW or it can't due to unreleased DW Artwork.

davidchu
6th July 2012, 3:14 AM
Can Keldeo be tucked in the DW or it can't due to unreleased DW Artwork.

well it doesn't have a dw ability

Dragalge
6th July 2012, 3:17 AM
well it doesn't have a dw ability

Slaking, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Castform, Kecleon, Zorua, Zoroark, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, and others don't have one yet they can be tucked in. I mean can Keldeo be tucked in?

davidchu
6th July 2012, 3:33 AM
Slaking, Yamask, Cofagrigus, Castform, Kecleon, Zorua, Zoroark, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, and others don't have one yet they can be tucked in. I mean can Keldeo be tucked in?

oh I'm blind sorry. IDK probably I guess

Dragalge
6th July 2012, 3:38 AM
oh I'm blind sorry. IDK probably I guess

Its alright, if Keldeo can, hopefully we can see DW Artwork:)

Shine
6th July 2012, 3:40 AM
Well, I know Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus cannot be tucked in, most likely because their Therian Forme does not have any DW artwork yet, and I didn't recall seeing Keldeo Resolution Forme's artwork, so I assume it also cannot be tucked in just yet.

Bolt the Cat
6th July 2012, 3:47 AM
Finally I can get DW Reuniclus and Golurk. With that, I can get pretty much every 5th gen DW ability I remotely care about (besides Contrary Serperior, but we'll probably never get a female of that).

I'm happy about alll the Unova pokes added, but I find it weird that international players B]STILL[/B] don't have DW ability starters.

That's a different issue, though, that's a problem with Gamefreak being stingy with international events (I mean come on, we didn't even get the ****ing shiny Hydreigon/Golurk events. Really Gamefreak?). Seems like they've been asleep at the wheel.

Ekans
Paras
Aipom
Pineco
Wurmple
Seedot
Nincada
Roselia
Gulpin
Kricketot

Taking starters and legendaries off the list, this is what we're left with as far as pre-5th gen Pokemon. It should be noted that Larvesta was not included on that sprite sheet apart from the Unova starters.

As far as a new area is concerned, we still have 4 unreleased berries in Dream World that come before the pinch berries. They are: Rabuta, Nomel, Spelon and Pamtre.

I'm seeing a lot of forest Pokemon on this list. Maybe this Dream Park place is supposed to be something like that?

Shine
6th July 2012, 4:30 AM
That's a different issue, though, that's a problem with Gamefreak being stingy with international events (I mean come on, we didn't even get the ****ing shiny Hydreigon/Golurk events. Really Gamefreak?)

yeah, I ends up getting a random Shiny Golurk off the GTS instead. It's a legit one, caught in Dragonspiral Tower at the correct level :p

I'm seeing a lot of forest Pokemon on this list. Maybe this Dream Park place is supposed to be something like that? I'm seeing a lot of forest Pokemon on this list. Maybe this Dream Park place is supposed to be something like that?

I'm thinking the appearance of the area will be something that resembles Amity Park. We have Amity Park in D/P/Pt and there's the unreleased (outside Japan, at least) Amity Meadow route in PokeWalker, so I think they will somehow put another Amity area in Dream World.

Auraninja
6th July 2012, 5:32 AM
The park is probably going to either be a forested area or just an occupied area of coding. If the first one is right, then we do have a lot of forest Pokemon that can work for the original Black and White. We also have the elemental monkeys and Audino to consider.

It would be weird if some of the counterparts didn't make it in previous DW areas. Gurdurr and Gothorita would be examples. I feel like Litwick will haunt the Mansion, while Throh, Sawk, and possibly Scraggy will be found in the Rugged Mountain. Gurdurr and Gothorita would be hypothetically found in the Mansion and Mountain respectively.

R_N
6th July 2012, 6:04 AM
Oh hey: http://pokejungle.net/ ; http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SP/SA/Detail?refBook=978-4-8401-4635-7&fb_source=message

Shadow Tag Gothorita to be given via password with the guidebook coming out on the 9th

Dragalge
6th July 2012, 6:07 AM
Oh hey: http://pokejungle.net/ ; http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SP/SA/Detail?refBook=978-4-8401-4635-7&fb_source=message

Shadow Tag Gothorita to be given via password with the guidebook coming out on the 9th

Awesome R_N, hopefully it is female.

rocky505
6th July 2012, 6:13 AM
It would be funny for it to be male when it's design is very female(dang gf not thinking straight when making gardevoir and female looking friends.)

Auraninja
6th July 2012, 6:26 PM

It makes me wonder if they are doing this because of the somewhat cheap ability that is Shadow Tag. Would Litwick share the same fate?

Hilda
7th July 2012, 2:09 PM
It's been a while since I last went to the dream world.

Bolt the Cat
7th July 2012, 11:34 PM
Kyurem and Landorus "aren't sleepy" huh? Is there any way they can work on implementing new forms without disrupting people who actually don't have BW2?

GoldCyndaquil
7th July 2012, 11:42 PM
Kyurem and Landorus "aren't sleepy" huh? Is there any way they can work on implementing new forms without disrupting people who actually don't have BW2?

It's not such a big deal, I'm sure you have plenty of other pokemon of each of there types you can use to get to the DW.

Bolt the Cat
8th July 2012, 1:53 AM
It's not such a big deal, I'm sure you have plenty of other pokemon of each of there types you can use to get to the DW.

I do (I used Cryogonal), but it's still annoying. Speaking of types, I wish I'd have known that the Pokemon's type affects which areas you go to sooner. That explains why they never send me to the areas I want.

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 2:09 AM
Could they try to add DW artwork to make it work, if possible?

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:09 AM
Could they try to add DW artwork to make it work, if possible?

That's likely why they're unavailable

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 2:10 AM
Well an update for the BW2 like a patch to use them wouldn't hurt a bit!

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:13 AM
Well an update for the BW2 like a patch to use them wouldn't hurt a bit!

right
that's the plan...

GoldCyndaquil
8th July 2012, 2:15 AM
I personally would love Shiny DW art, I love to show off my shiny pokes.

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 2:15 AM
right
that's the plan...

Like a pokemon giveaway like the Zigzagoon.

Bolt the Cat
8th July 2012, 2:20 AM
That still doesn't explain why you can't put one to sleep in BW1. Those games can't even get the new forms.

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:21 AM
Like a pokemon giveaway like the Zigzagoon.

What are you even going on about

That still doesn't explain why you can't put one to sleep in BW1. Those games can't even get the new forms.

When it connects to the servers to put something to sleep, the server probably says "Hey we're not ready for these dudes yet don't let them go to sleep" and makes no distinction between BW1 or 2

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 2:23 AM
What are you even going on about

Remember the glitch in RS where if you played over 100 hours, the battery ran dry but the game works and the time based events didn't happen? I believe a Zigzagoon was given during that time or was it the Pamtre glitch.

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:25 AM
Remember the glitch in RS where if you played over 100 hours, the battery ran dry but the game works and the time based events didn't happen? I believe a Zigzagoon was given during that time or was it the Pamtre glitch.

What does that have to do with Kyurem & the kami not being able to go to sleep.
You do know this happened before, in BW1 right? Like half the unova Pokemon didn't have artwork so they couldn't be put to sleep.

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 2:29 AM
What does that have to do with Kyurem & the kami not being able to go to sleep.
You do know this happened before, in BW1 right? Like half the unova Pokemon didn't have artwork so they couldn't be put to sleep.

Really? how that work out? I mean a patch could be downloaded to allow them to sleep.

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:32 AM
Really? how that work out?

They updated the dream world with the artwork and it wasn't a problem anymore.
There was no need for patches or anything

Bolt the Cat
8th July 2012, 2:34 AM
They updated the dream world with the artwork and it wasn't a problem anymore.
There was no need for patches or anything

How long did it take?

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:40 AM
How long did it take?

Checking bulbapedia not until April 2011. I suspect it would have been earlier but...you know...server issues and the tsunami

I suspect they'll, at minimum, wait for Meloetta to be released "officially" so maybe August.
edit: Maybe october? for the international release

GoldCyndaquil
8th July 2012, 2:46 AM
Checking bulbapedia not until April 2011. I suspect it would have been earlier but...you know...server issues and the tsunami

I suspect they'll, at minimum, wait for Meloetta to be released "officially" so maybe August.
edit: Maybe october? for the international release

Maybe later, depending or when Genesect is released, if it's released before international.

R_N
8th July 2012, 2:47 AM
Maybe later, depending or when Genesect is released, if it's released before international.

If Genesect is, indeed, for the movie we won't see him released until next June.

GoldCyndaquil
8th July 2012, 2:50 AM
If Genesect is, indeed, for the movie we won't see him released until next June.

Figured as much, but then that still won't be able to be Dream World'd until International movie next year.

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 3:06 AM
Plus they wouldn't want regions outside of Japan seeing Meloetta and Keldeo to see their artwork until officially revealed.

Dr. Leggs
8th July 2012, 7:59 PM
Question about Pokemon with Hidden Abilities: If they're genderless, can they still pass them down through breeding?

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 8:01 PM
Question about Pokemon with Hidden Abilities: If they're genderless, can they still pass them down through breeding?

Unfortunately no they cannot.

Bolt the Cat
8th July 2012, 8:39 PM
Unfortunately no they cannot.

I really wish there was a way around that. It seems kind of unfair for some Pokemon to be denied that ability based on gender. Game Freak is officially sexist.

Dragalge
8th July 2012, 8:42 PM
I really wish there was a way around that. It seems kind of unfair for some Pokemon to be denied that ability based on gender. Game Freak is officially sexist.

At least a held item should be made to remedy that problem in the future. Really don't feel like soft resetting until I get a Modest Magnemite or RNG to get one(even though I never do)

R_N
8th July 2012, 8:44 PM

I honestly did think they were going to implement a loophole where Genderless & Male-only pokemon, and only genderless & male-only, could pass down the abilities through Ditto.
Oh well. Maybe next game.

Dr. Leggs
8th July 2012, 9:28 PM
Bahh that's frustrating. So I'll just have to get lucky with a good Clear Body Klang.

Speaking of Icy Cave, is it just less likely to encounter Pokemon there? I go through Pleasant Forest finding 6/7 Pokemon (never less than 4) each run, but I'll be damned if I ever find more than a single Pokemon in Icy Cave when I'm there. Just poor luck on my part, or...?

The Eleventh
8th July 2012, 9:31 PM
Speaking of Icy Cave, is it just less likely to encounter Pokemon there? I go through Pleasant Forest finding 6/7 Pokemon (never less than 4) each run, but I'll be damned if I ever find more than a single Pokemon in Icy Cave when I'm there. Just poor luck on my part, or...?
I think so. I encounter more items and less Pokémon in Icy Cave than I do in other areas.

Shine
9th July 2012, 3:14 AM
Bahh that's frustrating. So I'll just have to get lucky with a good Clear Body Klang.

well you can SR for the Nature (and IVs) but you have to save before entering the Entralink.

it seems like it is intended. I see the same thing too - VERY low encounter rate on the Icy Cave. Items appear more often than the Pokemon.
Most likely this is their cheap way of forcing us to keep playing.

davidchu
9th July 2012, 3:18 AM
well you can SR for the Nature (and IVs) but you have to save before entering the Entralink.

Usually, since I don't know how to RNG, I just do that for everything off Entralink. It takes a while, but it's better than nothing

it seems like it is intended. I see the same thing too - VERY low encounter rate on the Icy Cave. Items appear more often than the Pokemon.
Most likely this is their cheap way of forcing us to keep playing.

Well hey it works.

GameMaster0000
9th July 2012, 4:36 AM
Just me or swinub is very hard to find.

I never find single one even play 3 times every day.

Serebii
9th July 2012, 11:49 AM
Got a great haul today. So hard to choose which to get. Female Durant, Heatmor, Scolipede, Crustle (put Virizion to sleep so I frequented the Forest and the mountain). I only take female Pokémon out so

Loving the selection though

davidchu
9th July 2012, 3:12 PM
Got a great haul today. So hard to choose which to get. Female Durant, Heatmor, Scolipede, Crustle (put Virizion to sleep so I frequented the Forest and the mountain). I only take female Pokémon out so

My heart burns with envy.

Dr. Leggs
9th July 2012, 6:01 PM

Yowza. That's a solid group. I'd probably take Durant or Crustle.

Dragalge
9th July 2012, 6:03 PM

I say take that Durant, Truant+Entrainment to victory^^

davidchu
9th July 2012, 6:06 PM
I say take that Durant, Truant+Entrainment to victory^^

bulbapedia says entrainment can't work on Truant

Dragalge
9th July 2012, 6:08 PM

Strange, at first it could as of what I heard.

I think it meant pokemon without the ability who uses Worry Seed can't use it on a Truant pokemon.

Blazios
9th July 2012, 6:09 PM

It doesn't work if the target has Truant. It works if the user does.

Which is basically their way of preventing Slaking from getting something like Regenerator in double battles.

Dragalge
9th July 2012, 6:13 PM
It doesn't work if the target has Truant. It works if the user does.

Which is basically their way of preventing Slaking from getting something like Regenerator in double battles.

I was about to say, thanks for clearing that up.

Serebii
9th July 2012, 7:33 PM
Yeah I went with the Durant. Am hoping I can break 10,000 dream points tomorrow. Fed up with relying on others for the 10,000 encounters

Missingno. Master
9th July 2012, 7:44 PM
Yeah I went with the Durant. Am hoping I can break 10,000 dream points tomorrow. Fed up with relying on others for the 10,000 encounters

Durant's what I would have recommended out of that bunch. Give the foe Truant through Entrainment, then get KO'd... Then you bring in the Protect/Hone Claws/Earthquake/Stone Edge Dugtrio with Arena Trap... Yeah.

Good luck getting 10,000 Dream Points.

DuquĘ?
10th July 2012, 3:08 PM
Does someone know what is krookodile's level at the dream world?

The Eleventh
10th July 2012, 3:21 PM
Does someone know what is krookodile's level at the dream world?
One would assume it comes at Level 40, if it were to follow past traditions.

DuquĘ?
10th July 2012, 3:26 PM
I see. I'm trying to find this guy like crazy (storm drain maractus is another painful one to find). I got durant, pawniard, heatmor and some others, though.

Serebii
11th July 2012, 3:14 PM
Had a rubbish haul today, but should hit 10,000 tomorrow.

Had some reports of Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Thoh & Sawk appearing after 10,000 points. Holding off until I have information before I post, or when I get 10,000

Shneak
13th July 2012, 4:59 AM
Hopped on to DW after a long hiatus.

I got all of the Porygon goodies, (thanks for the pw's!) I collected all of the berries that were in my garden, and I was happy to see they don't die. As for the Pokemon, I went to the Icy Cave quite a bit and eventually picked up a Spheal with Fissure. Seemed more rare than the rest of the haul.

I'm only at a measly 3k now.

Shine
13th July 2012, 5:11 AM
I collected all of the berries that were in my garden, and I was happy to see they don't die.

berry trees don't die in the DW :p

Once they have berries, they'll stay that way until you pick the berries.

Shneak
13th July 2012, 5:20 AM
berry trees don't die in the DW :p

Once they have berries, they'll stay that way until you pick the berries.

I was glad to find that out. My garden is really only the time I've grown berries since Sapphire, and I would always forget about those.

Serebii
13th July 2012, 11:05 AM
Finally got 10,000...will go through each area with a fine comb to find out what's there and confirm these reports

Dragalge
13th July 2012, 2:58 PM
Mold Breaker looks great on both, allowing to take out Levitaters with Earthquake but Sawk has Sturdy and Throh has Guts, both which are better IMO.

R_N
13th July 2012, 7:51 PM
Finally got 10,000...will go through each area with a fine comb to find out what's there and confirm these reports

if the Pans & Sawk and Throh are in there, they must be really rare. Even smogon hasn't found them yet

The Eleventh
13th July 2012, 8:01 PM
There's still Dream Park to watch out for, so the Pans could (and likely will) be in there.

GameMaster0000
14th July 2012, 4:42 AM
Still find female swinub but always fail.

Why she is very hard to find I'm mostly grap other female except her.

Serebii
15th July 2012, 10:36 AM
Got a female Krookodile and Axew today. Got almost all moves catalogued and think we have all the Pokémon (crossreferenced Hidden Abilities with Pokédex 3D Pro) that are currently out. Got all but the basic moves for two Pokémon sorted

if the Pans & Sawk and Throh are in there, they must be really rare. Even smogon hasn't found them yet

The smogon person who got to 10,000 points hasn't posted in days

Willy.lee
15th July 2012, 2:57 PM
Did techician breloom get released? I was waiting for that for a such a long time!!!!!!!!!

M. Espeon
15th July 2012, 3:51 PM
Technically, technician breloom was released through those hidden hollows whatevers with BW2. So while it doesn't exactly fit in this topic, it's out.

Serebii
16th July 2012, 12:07 PM
Got a female Axew in my haul today :D

Missingno. Master
16th July 2012, 7:11 PM
Got a female Axew in my haul today :D

I'd congratulate you, but Mold Breaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unnerve.

alakazam^
25th July 2012, 9:33 AM
I have some question about BW2's Dream World:

Do we have to link BW2 with BW's account or can we create an account for each sequel?

If we link BW2 to BW's account, can we still go to the Dream World four times (in this case, one time for each game)?

Apparently there are some bonus if you link BW2 to BW's account but does it have to be both games linked to one account or whichever game is fine (for instance, Black 2 linked to Black and White 2 linked to White)?

Wulava
28th July 2012, 3:51 AM
Can someone help me? Where and WHEN i can play this game to obtain the DW Pikachu?

''Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, a new Global Link promotion has been announced. This promotion gives Pikachu with its Hidden Ability of Lightningrod. This Pokémon has previously only been made available with its Hidden Ability via a special event last year. This promotion is only available to those players who participate in the special "Pokémon Daisuki Club Summer Sports League 2012" flash game on the Pokémon Daisuki Club website. It's only available for Black 2 & White 2 users and runs from September 19th 2012 to January 31st 2013. It is Level 10, Male, and knows the special move; Headbutt. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event''

As mentioned, it's a GLOBAL LINK promotion for Japanese versions of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2.
Meaning, you need to have a Japanese copy of the games as well as a Japanese Global Link account to be part of this promotion.

As for WHEN, it says that it will run from September 19th, 2012 until January 31, 2013.

If you really read what you quoted, your questions have already been answered.

Serebii
28th July 2012, 12:12 PM
I have some question about BW2's Dream World:

Do we have to link BW2 with BW's account or can we create an account for each sequel?

If we link BW2 to BW's account, can we still go to the Dream World four times (in this case, one time for each game)?

Apparently there are some bonus if you link BW2 to BW's account but does it have to be both games linked to one account or whichever game is fine (for instance, Black 2 linked to Black and White 2 linked to White)?

You can link to the BW account, yes. It has spots for all four games and doesn't matter which ones you add to it. You can go four times, yes, with each having their own Dream Point totals

Serebii
28th July 2012, 12:48 PM
First, i have a copy of a Japanese version of Black 2 and second i know its a Global Link promotion and runs from September 19th, 2012 until January 31, 2013.

My question was when you can play this game because it says its only available '' to those players who participate in the special "Pokémon Daisuki Club Summer Sports League 2012" flash game on the Pokémon Daisuki Club website''

That game is active now and will be for a few more weeks

Shine
29th July 2012, 2:17 AM
It's the one with the NEW banner.....

http://www.pokemon.jp/#/contents/present/daisakusen2012/

Obviously, you must be a member of the Daisuki Club to play it.

https://www.pokemon.jp/login/?url=4

Click the banner with a Pikachu on it, that goes to the registration page.

I found a guide for it in projectpokemon, made by Guested.

メールアドレス - email address, up to 64 characters
next line, enter the email address again.

パスワード - choose a password, 6-16 characters

ニックネーム - choose your nickname (account ID is an assigned number, this is just for your nickname on your account)

せいべつ - Gender (left is male, right is female)

たんじょう日 - birthdate (year, month, date)

住んでいるところ - where you live (this are all Japanese prefectures, so .. just choose whichever)

メールマガジン - Whether you want the newsletter or not (left is yes, right is no)

メールマガジンの形式 - type of newsletter (left is html based, right is text based)

Then, click on the button on the bottom that says かくにん

By the way, after registering you need to check your e-mail, apparently for this Club you don't log in using your nickname, but instead using the ID that is sent to your e-mail.
So probably the nickname is tied to the ID.

Bolt the Cat
29th July 2012, 2:37 AM
Hopefully the new Pikachu event will be made international, Pikachu is strangely absent from all of 5th gen save for as of now 3 Japanese exclusive events.

I'd congratulate you, but Mold Breaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unnerve.

And Rivalry > Mold Breaker.

R_N
29th July 2012, 2:44 AM
Hopefully the new Pikachu event will be made international, Pikachu is strangely absent from all of 5th gen save for as of now 3 Japanese exclusive events.

I could see getting it to maybe tie in with BW season 2
same with the piplup wi-fi event

(always go with mold breaker)

Shine
29th July 2012, 2:48 AM

If it is being made into an international event, I'm guessing there will be a new flash game for it, since the eeveelution event in Japan uses a flash game and the US version also use a flash game.

I think you meant < instead of > :p

Rivalry is just as bad as Unnerve.......it is basically good only 1/3 of the time, since it cripples the Pokemon with that ability if the foe's gender is different, and does nothing if the foe is genderless.

Bolt the Cat
29th July 2012, 2:52 AM
I think you meant < instead of > :p

Rivalry is just as bad as Unnerve.......it is basically good only 1/3 of the time, since it cripples the Pokemon with that ability if the foe's gender is different, and does nothing if the foe is genderless.

Haxorus already has monstrous Attack, so when its gender is different, it doesn't hurt it as much, and when it's the same, that monstrous Attack is even more monstrous.

Dragalge
29th July 2012, 2:55 AM
Haxorus already has monstrous Attack, so when its gender is different, it doesn't hurt it as much, and when it's the same, that monstrous Attack is even more monstrous.

Still, your sacrificing type coverage for power as without MB, Bronzong and such will laugh at you.

Shine
29th July 2012, 3:07 AM
25% drop in power is quite a lot, and like I already said, it's completely useless if the foe is genderless, since that ability will do nothing.

Bolt the Cat
29th July 2012, 3:45 AM
Still, your sacrificing type coverage for power as without MB, Bronzong and such will laugh at you.

Mold Breaker wouldn't help you much in that situation unless you teach it Earthquake or something.

Dragalge
29th July 2012, 3:49 AM
Mold Breaker wouldn't help you much in that situation unless you teach it Earthquake or something.

Think about it, you go up against a Bronzong with Rivalry, which isn't going to work as it is genderless, thus it walls you, plus Ground/Dragon has great type coverage. Eh it is way better than Unnerve but not as good as Mold Breaker unless you want the sheer power.

R_N
29th July 2012, 3:52 AM
Why would you not use Earthquake on Hydreigon

always run earthquake

Andraste
29th July 2012, 2:00 PM
Forgive what is a probably a stupid question, but is there any way to send a Pokemon on the Friend Board to a cartridge other than the one the sleeping Pokemon came from?

I just went to the Icy Cave for the first time with a Pokemon from my Pokemon White cartridge and caught a female Sandshrew. I'd like to use her in my White 2 game. Do I need to catch her in the Entralink on my White cartridge and then trade her over, or is there another way?

Wulava
29th July 2012, 2:49 PM
Forgive what is a probably a stupid question, but is there any way to send a Pokemon on the Friend Board to a cartridge other than the one the sleeping Pokemon came from?

I just went to the Icy Cave for the first time with a Pokemon from my Pokemon White cartridge and caught a female Sandshrew. I'd like to use her in my White 2 game. Do I need to catch her in the Entralink on my White cartridge and then trade her over, or is there another way?

You cannot. The only way to send it to a different game is to trade it over.

Andraste
29th July 2012, 2:51 PM
The only way to send it to a different game is to trade it over.

Thanks for letting me know - I'll just trade her over once I get the C-Gear. Or I guess I could use Flygon instead ...

Shine
29th July 2012, 3:18 PM
I guess i played the game but how do i know it that i now got the Pikachu?

Since the Pikachu is meant to be a PGL event, I'm guessing there's something you have to do with your Japanese PGL account.

Sorry that I can't answer anything else, I have no interest in that game since I already have a DW Raichu, I got it from the GTS as a Pichu.

Why would you not use Earthquake on Hydreigon

always run earthquake

Hydreigon? We were talking about Haxorus :p

But yeah, for an Adamant Hydreigon, Earthquake is an awesome move to have.

MSK
4th August 2012, 6:04 PM
I still can't access the Pikachu game on my Daisuki club, I've logged in but can't seem to find the bit to click to play the game. Can someone give me a screenshot? Please lol :)

Ok got a bit further, got to the loading screen, click the button then a boy come up on screen with a box of text that I can't read apart from a date 30/8 and when I click the yellow box on there it takes me back to the login screen?
What am I doing wrong?

BurningWhiteKyurem
4th August 2012, 7:18 PM

Mold Breaker completely nerfs Bronzong's abilities to wall Haxorus, Unnerve is not going to do anything same with Rivalry (since gender). And with that monstrous 147 atk alone, Earthquake is a must run for type coverage. So which would you rather have, Mold Breaker, Unnerve or Rivalry?

Adam 1475
6th August 2012, 4:11 PM
Wrong thread >.<

NES
7th August 2012, 10:17 PM

Well that's the whole point, what serious Haxorus set doesn't have Earthquake? Mold Breaker is the better choice.

Even Unnerve is better than Rivalry, at least in VGC since you make some resistance berries from foes useless. Still it is a gimmick like Rivalry.

Zak Attack XIII
7th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Quick question, can genderless DW pokes breed Hidden ability eggs if it breeds with a ditto?

R_N
7th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Quick question, can genderless DW pokes breed Hidden ability eggs if it breeds with a ditto?

Genderless & Male Pokemon can not, under any circumstances, pass down abilities.
Breeding with a Ditto will also not pass down any abilities, even if the other Pokemon is a Female.

Zak Attack XIII
7th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Genderless & Male Pokemon can not, under any circumstances, pass down abilities.
Breeding with a Ditto will also not pass down any abilities, even if the other Pokemon is a Female.

I thought that might be the case, unfortanitly..
Well thanks for the help friend.

DragonTrainerBigRed
10th August 2012, 1:09 AM
Just finished my latest B2W2 Dream World session, and there was one moment when I wanted to yell obscenities at my PC. This is what happened: A Drilbur showed up during one of my runs in Icy Cave and asked me to play the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. For whatever reason, the Pokemon that I was supposed to control moved ridiculously slow for the entire duration of this game. The Pokemon moved so slowly that when time ran out, I had racked up only 10,000 points. I thought that perhaps 10,000 points might be enough to befriend the Drilbur. But noooooooooo, Drilbur just had to sulk and walk away after I finished viewing my minigame results. For the record, this was the first time that I had ever failed at the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. *sigh*

So I had to settle for a female Snover after finishing my runs for the day.

jayred7
15th August 2012, 3:00 AM
I have a Japanese pgl account, imported black 2, and I'm trying to figure out how to obtain that upcoming pikachu that has the lightning rod ability and knows Headbutt. I was able to play the game, but is that enough participation to receive the pika? And if so does anyone know how to obtain it in September?

de_darkrai
15th August 2012, 5:36 AM
I need that answer as well.

confuser987
23rd August 2012, 4:32 PM
How is Dream World Introduced in Pokemon Black/White 2 gameplay? The dreamyard is on the other side of the region.

Shine
24th August 2012, 2:27 AM
How is Dream World introduced in Pokemon Black/White 2 gameplay? The dreamyard is on the other side of the region.

Fennel's office is now located in Castelia, in the building in front of the Gym. It has a unique board in front of it, so you can't miss it when you go to the Gym, assuming you don't just walk on the left side of the road.

I don't think they really care about introducing it, though. It's not mandatory to visit her, the only time you'll want to go there is post-game, to get that DW Eevee.

Maverick Hunter
4th September 2012, 1:23 PM
Pokemon Level at Entralink forest is fixed on Black 2 and White 2, right? anyone knows if all pokemon have levels to appear at entralink forest or if it's just some of then?

R_N
4th September 2012, 5:35 PM
Pokemon Level at Entralink forest is fixed on Black 2 and White 2, right? anyone knows if all pokemon have levels to appear at entralink forest or if it's just some of then?

All of them do, yes, even ones that lack overworlds

spikyearedpichu
6th September 2012, 5:41 AM
Still no word if the dream world will go down for an updated for the international released?

Maverick Hunter
6th September 2012, 1:49 PM
Still no word if the dream world will go down for an updated for the international released?

It'll stop from 25/09/2012 to 03/10/2012, at 4PM of japan time. This information is on the Japanese global link

spikyearedpichu
6th September 2012, 2:42 PM
It'll stop from 25/09/2012 to 03/10/2012, at 4PM of japan time. This information is on the Japanese global link

Thank you so much :)