PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

Under the Lily
20th June 2012, 3:00 AM
Hi ti everyone! I'm Under the Lily! A few of my intrests are floristry, pokemon breeding, anime and lots of other stuffz! Ummm... so ya! That's about it!

TheReckless1
20th June 2012, 3:03 AM
Hey there Under the Lily. Let mt be the first to welcome you to serebii.

White_Roar~
20th June 2012, 4:42 AM
Hi ti everyone! I'm Under the Lily! A few of my intrests are floristry, pokemon breeding, anime and lots of other stuffz! Ummm... so ya! That's about it!

Oh hey! Welcome to Serebii Forums My name is Ducklett12 Nice to meet you! and I'd be happy to help you with anything you need help with also I'm a Pokemon Breeder as well you see This is how I think of Pokemon I wrote a little paragraph. See this is it.

I always think of myself as a Pokemon Breeder because I like to treat my Pokemon as if they were real like say if I take a Cherrim out of my team and I had it for a really long time, I would think that Cherrim wouldn't just want to leave me. And I like to know how my Pokemon communicate with each other and what they're likes and dislikes are such as food, nature and personality. Also when Caretaking for Pokemon, A Trainer is responsible for the health and happiness of their Pokémon. Therefore, Trainers are expected to feed them, take them to Pokémon Centers regularly, heal their status ailments, revive them when they have fainted, and give them attention and affection. That's what I do but, Neglecting a Pokémon is often looked down upon, since it reflects a severe lack of responsibility as a Trainer. That's why my profile says, Ducklett12 Pokemon Breeder. Oh and I like to watch some anime but not a lot and I love different floral arrangements (flowers) as well my favorite flowers are Azaleas, Pansies, Tulips, and Violets. But my favorite flower ever is a Azalea they are so pretty and elegant! :)

Darato
20th June 2012, 7:21 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
20th June 2012, 10:50 AM
Hello Under the Lilly, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Electricbluewolf
20th June 2012, 3:24 PM
Hello there sweetie-belle, welcome to the serebii forums n_n

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other friendly pony round here

Make sure you've read the rules and such-

Have a great time n_n

And what a cute username~

Amphy22
20th June 2012, 4:51 PM
ello! how be u?

Under the Lily
20th June 2012, 5:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome you guys!

White_Roar~
21st June 2012, 1:20 AM
Hey do you know how to add someone as a friend (I was just wondering because I could help you) and I know that you like Cherrim so I wanted to tell you that I have a Cherrim in my Pokemon Soul Silver Team

ArielSummer
21st June 2012, 1:50 AM
Welcome to the site i'm new here too

xHexentiAx
22nd June 2012, 4:00 AM
Hi there! Welcome to sppf! :)

Hoping you'll have fun and meet lots of great friends! :D