PDA

View Full Version : Just Wobbuffet

ChaosmonkeyX
23rd June 2012, 6:22 PM
Helllloo.

Brief intro:

I LOVE pokemon and will play it no matter what. At the moment im trying to train a master class team and I am looking for challenges. Dont really use legenderys but do collect as many as I can. And looking at black and white 2 they might be my chance to get one of my Favourite pokemon RegiSteel

My favourite types are:
Steel and Dark
And Then Theres Wobbuffet. When that beast is used correctly you can deafeat most enemys. So yeah.

Just Two Questions:
Has any one got a Trapinch I can trade for. Need a flying type for my team and I like Flygon.
And What is the best tactics for training pokemon. I hate using arceus in the elite 4 to lvl up my pokemon with Exp Share.

Thats all. Thank you!

abrar14
23rd June 2012, 6:24 PM
Try the trade forums

Lord Fighting
23rd June 2012, 6:28 PM
The best tactics are to EV train your pokemon so they're stronger and then use GYM leaders to train on not the elite for. Once you're pokemon reaches about Lv.50 ish it should start to be able to kill the weaker Gym leaders. Then as your pokemon Lv.s up, you can take on harder Gmy leaders and earn more exp. Also, use a lucky egg. It increases the exp earned by x1.5/x2

ChaosmonkeyX
23rd June 2012, 6:40 PM
Can you even rematch the Gym leaders on White?

Jb
23rd June 2012, 7:22 PM
No, you cannot.

TeamRocketGrunt
23rd June 2012, 8:00 PM
Hi I like Wobbuffet too, he's my favorite pkmn actually!

32er
23rd June 2012, 8:17 PM
The best tactics are to EV train your pokemon so they're stronger and then use GYM leaders to train on not the elite for. Once you're pokemon reaches about Lv.50 ish it should start to be able to kill the weaker Gym leaders. Then as your pokemon Lv.s up, you can take on harder Gmy leaders and earn more exp. Also, use a lucky egg. It increases the exp earned by x1.5/x2

Honestly in-game is a lot more fun if you don't bother with EVs.
But if you plan on using your team competitively, it will be beaten fairly easily if you don't use EVs.
Anyway, welcome! :)

HetaOni
23rd June 2012, 8:29 PM
I'm suprised you don't have a Bisharp on your team. >w<

ChaosmonkeyX
23rd June 2012, 8:38 PM
I Did have a Bisharp on my team before the national dex

Darato
24th June 2012, 3:19 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
24th June 2012, 8:30 AM
Hello Chaosmonkeyx, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Jay-san
25th June 2012, 10:08 AM
Yo! Welcome to sppf! :D

Hope you'll enjoy it here and make great friends! :)