PDA

View Full Version : Official Black 2 & White 2 Help thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Nutter t.KK
23rd June 2012, 10:20 PM
As the games are out and people are already asking questions about what's where and so forth, you can have a Help thread to ask those questions in!

Please keep the posts to the topic of answering/asking questions please. Also have patience with questions as sometimes posts get missed - you are allowed to re-post questions if a significant amount of time has passed without an answer (unless you'd be double posting which isn't allowed =p).

Links to useful pages:

B&W Pokedex - for level-up moves and evolutions (when and how). (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/)
Gym Leader Info - levels + Pokes. (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/gyms.shtml)
Other B&W stuff found here. (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/)

To be completed

Please be aware some questions can't be answered in a hurry, since that games have only been released a few days ago.

werster
23rd June 2012, 10:26 PM
Can someone please tell me the password to get past the fields in the team plasma ship? I am currently playing Black 2 and have been stuck here for about 3 hours =(

I have tried the japanese (katakana and hiragana) names of zekrom, reshiram and kyruem which is what i've been advised of, but none of them seems to work. Can someone please post the exact characters needed to get past this door.

Thankyou!

dark_kitty091
23rd June 2012, 10:36 PM
Hi! I'm waiting for the North American version that comes out in the fall. Does anyone know (or at least have intelligent speculation) whether all the event and giveaway Pokemon slated to come out now and in the next few months for the Japan version will be back in the fall for the other versions? It's already maddening to think about you all already playing it. If it turns out I'm missing a bunch of super awesome Pokemon by waiting I will be so sad! :(

Thanks everyone!

Aurath8
23rd June 2012, 10:40 PM
Hi! I'm waiting for the North American version that comes out in the fall. Does anyone know (or at least have intelligent speculation) whether all the event and giveaway Pokemon slated to come out now and in the next few months for the Japan version will be back in the fall for the other versions? It's already maddening to think about you all already playing it. If it turns out I'm missing a bunch of super awesome Pokemon by waiting I will be so sad! :(

Thanks everyone!

We do not have a clue whether the events will be out for the international release or not. It's safe to say that big events such as Keldeo will come out internationally, though.

Too Funk to Druck
23rd June 2012, 10:47 PM
Does anyone know what medals the random guys in Aspertia's and Sangi's Pokemon Centers give out?

Commando
23rd June 2012, 10:51 PM
Can you migrate pokemon to Black and White 2?

Luna Moon
23rd June 2012, 10:56 PM
Yes you can

Janovy
23rd June 2012, 11:06 PM
Is there a VS Seeker?

werster
23rd June 2012, 11:30 PM
Just figured it out, its 2202 if anyone needs the password to the team plasma ship!!

The Eleventh
23rd June 2012, 11:52 PM
Is there a VS Seeker?
No, there doesn't seem to be.

Can you migrate pokemon to Black and White 2?
You can trade between BW and BW2.

Mr. Ribbles
24th June 2012, 12:01 AM
Small question, where are Buizel and Cubchoo found by surfing and grass respectivly?

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 12:03 AM
We don't know many locations yet, but you can sort of guess from this (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/encounterb2.htm) chart.

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Does anyone know what medals the random guys in Aspertia's and Sangi's Pokemon Centers give out?

I am wondering the same thing. He is in every Pokémon Center and every time I talk to him, he gives me 2~5 medals.

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 12:33 AM
Well you get medals for doing various things, so I'd assume that you fulfilled the requirements and so got the respective medals.

Zelionax
24th June 2012, 1:13 AM
Anyone knows where I can find Trapinch?

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 1:15 AM
Anyone knows where I can find Trapinch?
Like I said, we don't know exact locations, but it seems to be first found in the desert resort.

It's also found later on in the route outside of Yamaji Town (the mountain village).

Commando
24th June 2012, 1:23 AM
No, there doesn't seem to be.

You can trade between BW and BW2.

I knew that. Sorry, i guess i should have been more clearer. I meant, can you migrate pokemon from your GBA games to Black and White 2? I knew that was impossible in Black and White so I'm not too hopeful, but I'd still like to know.

R_N
24th June 2012, 1:31 AM
Could someone take a look at that various Battle Prizes?
Do Subway & World Tournament have their own, distinct prizes?

ShiningUmbreon
24th June 2012, 1:55 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can find a fire stone?

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 1:56 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can find a fire stone?

Desert Resort, Itemfinder.

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 1:58 AM
I knew that. Sorry, i guess i should have been more clearer. I meant, can you migrate pokemon from your GBA games to Black and White 2? I knew that was impossible in Black and White so I'm not too hopeful, but I'd still like to know.
Well you can migrate from RSEFRLG to DPPtHGSS and then to BW2, but no, you can't migrate directly from a GBA game to BW2.

kaorusquee
24th June 2012, 2:00 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get to the park with Eevee in it? I know it's through the sewer, but I am stuck. I've battled the plasma grunts and talked to Achroma. Now where do I go to find it?

myriada
24th June 2012, 2:04 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get to the park with Eevee in it? I know it's through the sewer, but I am stuck. I've battled the plasma grunts and talked to Achroma. Now where do I go to find it?From where you enter the sewer, cross up, go left, cross down, and there's a staircase on the left. A person likes blocking it though.

Commando
24th June 2012, 2:04 AM
Well you can migrate from RSEFRLG to DPPtHGSS and then to BW2, but no, you can't migrate directly from a GBA game to BW2.

Well, i dont have any of those games, but theres always the GTS, right?

kaorusquee
24th June 2012, 2:13 AM
From where you enter the sewer, cross up, go left, cross down, and there's a staircase on the left. A person likes blocking it though.

Found it! Thanks so much! ^^

Ver-mont
24th June 2012, 2:13 AM
From where you enter the sewer, cross up, go left, cross down, and there's a staircase on the left. A person likes blocking it though.

You have to defeat the Plasma Grunts to have access to the staircase, it's simple. But Eevee is a pain to find.

Vascals
24th June 2012, 2:19 AM
im not sure but is the puzzle in the ship different between the versions?

Ruki185
24th June 2012, 2:20 AM
Does someone know the correct password for the plasma ship? This door:
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/4707/bpkmnbk23422443.png
I've been sitting here for 2 hours now.
I tried the 2022 thing and also Reshiram/Zekrom in japanese (yes, I spelled them correctly in the game)

The Oncoming Storm
24th June 2012, 2:23 AM
I know it was said that people who ot white hould get white two but I want black two. Wil they still link in the unova link correctly?

Rykel22
24th June 2012, 2:30 AM
Anybody know if the daycare moved to an area we can get to before post-game? thanks in advance!

myriada
24th June 2012, 2:34 AM
Does someone know the correct password for the plasma ship? This door:
http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/4707/bpkmnbk23422443.png
I've been sitting here for 2 hours now.
I tried the 2022 thing and also Reshiram/Zekrom in japanese (yes, I spelled them correctly in the game)There are five different passwords that seem to be randomly picked from, レシラム (Reshiram), ゼクロム (Zekrom), 9909, 7707 and 2202.

Ruki185
24th June 2012, 2:37 AM
Big thanks! It was 7077 in Black 2 now. Now I'm happy. :D

EvilChameleon
24th June 2012, 5:30 AM
What would be really nice is if somebody posted a rough translation for the dialogue. I'm following Alder, but I have no idea if that's the right course of action, etc.

miyac
24th June 2012, 5:47 AM
What would be really nice is if somebody posted a rough translation for the dialogue. I'm following Alder, but I have no idea if that's the right course of action, etc.

Pokebeach is doing a live walkthrough and posting a rough walkthrough/translation of what to do and what characters are saying. Here: http://pokebeach.com/2012/06/day-2-of-live-streaming-black-2-with-live-translations

Hope this helps! c:

TheEliteEmpoleon
24th June 2012, 6:06 AM
How close is the Tachiwaki Combinater to the beginning of the game?

ace557
24th June 2012, 6:21 AM
Does anyone know where to find any of the Fishing Rods?

Wulava
24th June 2012, 6:24 AM
How close is the Tachiwaki Combinater to the beginning of the game?

It's the industrial area directly south of Virbank. You can actually go here before you battle Roxie (Homika).

Killer_Flygon
24th June 2012, 7:14 AM
Does anyone know where you pick up Pokemon sent from Dream Radar or if they learn unique moves? I haven't seem little to no new about it.

trident20
24th June 2012, 7:49 AM
can you have both white/black kyurem in the same game?

MetalFlygon08
24th June 2012, 7:54 AM
For the people asking where Trapinch is, it's level 21 in the Desert Resort, highly recommend taking a level 21 Pokemon and some Repels, Trapinch is in the Very Rare Group and won't appear easily, with a level 21 lead you should only encounter Dwebble and Trapinch.

Azureth
24th June 2012, 9:53 AM
So I heard that now when you look at the map it will show you what pokemon you can catch, is that true? If so how do you do it, I can't seem to find it.

kefalonitis
24th June 2012, 10:12 AM
Anyone know how to find team plasma's ship on route 22???

DanteKoriyu
24th June 2012, 10:38 AM
can you have both white/black kyurem in the same game?
Here... (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?563143-Legendary-Pokemon-Discussion-Speculation-Thread-Read-First-Post&p=14738950#post14738950)

BTW, anyone know what the License for the Nature Sanctuary is for yet? I got it from Juniper in her lab after she rated my Dex (I guess that is what she did? Can't read chickenscratch. lol).

miyac
24th June 2012, 11:16 AM
I have a question, does anybody know if you can connect a Japanese Black/White 2 with a English White/Black for the Memory link feature? I know you can transfer pokemon between them but I don't know if it will work for that feature.

Bardische
24th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Can anybody confirm when and where we get the first two rods (Old + Good). Apparently, Juniper's father has the Super Rod, but I still haven't found the Old Rod or the Good Rod.

Also, does the Ranger on Route 18 still give you the Larvesta egg? I'm very curious lol.

myriada
24th June 2012, 12:50 PM
So I heard that now when you look at the map it will show you what pokemon you can catch, is that true? If so how do you do it, I can't seem to find it.That was a mistranslation. You look at the Pokedex after having it upgraded (not long after the first gym). Push the 'Habitats' button in the bottom left.

Peacock69
24th June 2012, 1:17 PM
Where does one acquire a water stone? I'm not very far in the game (almost 3 badges) but so far I've only heard of it being obtained at the world tournament.

Luna Moon
24th June 2012, 3:30 PM
How can I catch Mareep? I have been strolling for hours there...
Haven't seen a shaking grass tho...

The Eleventh
24th June 2012, 3:34 PM
Can anybody confirm when and where we get the first two rods (Old + Good). Apparently, Juniper's father has the Super Rod, but I still haven't found the Old Rod or the Good Rod.
The Old and Good Rods weren't present in BW, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're not in BW2, either. They haven't been mentioned at all.

How can I catch Mareep? I have been strolling for hours there...
Haven't seen a shaking grass tho...
It's encountered in the standard grass at Sangi Ranch. It's not particularly common, but it's not rare, either.

Luna Moon
24th June 2012, 4:00 PM
Well I finally caught Mareep only to find out a Hiker is blocking the path.

Anyone know how to solve this? In spoilers please so others dont get spoiled!

NVM: Found out!

ShiningUmbreon
24th June 2012, 4:13 PM
Does anyone know if you can get a lapras? (before you beat the game)

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 4:20 PM
Does anyone know if you can get a lapras? (before you beat the game)
Yes, you can get them at the Village Bridge.

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 5:08 PM
Can anyone provide me a link to the page with moves learned by move tutor?

It was on my favorites, but it is gone now.

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 5:11 PM
Here you go. (http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=h2We3uTy)

... we need a FAQ or something linking to all of these pages :s

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 5:15 PM
Here you go. (http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=h2We3uTy)

... we need a FAQ or something linking to all of these pages :s

Thank you.

Maybe a moderator should add the links to the first post.

tuugberk
24th June 2012, 5:27 PM
How can i find fire stone?

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 5:31 PM
Go to the Desert Resort, there's one around there somewhere. Pokebeach has a walkthrough/coverage thing going on, and they list most of the items found around the place.

Janovy
24th June 2012, 5:32 PM
You'll get it in Resort Desert.

NINJA'D! XD

tuugberk
24th June 2012, 5:52 PM
Go to the Desert Resort, there's one around there somewhere. Pokebeach has a walkthrough/coverage thing going on, and they list most of the items found around the place.

Is there any other way because I have an eevee and I want him to evolve before he gets 21 level

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 6:08 PM
There is also a Fire Stone at the "Arabian" city (close to Rebirth Mountain) which I don't know the name.

Talking about this mountain, I am looking for a Skarmory in there for more than an hour.
Did anyone find one?

Bolt the Cat
24th June 2012, 6:14 PM
Anybody know if the daycare moved to an area we can get to before post-game? thanks in advance!

This is something I'm interested in as well. That'd be pretty cheap to deny us the Daycare until post game.

There is also a Fire Stone at the "Arabian" city (close to Rebirth Mountain) which I don't know the name.

That'd be Yamaji Town.

kemal07
24th June 2012, 6:28 PM
The earliest Drilbur can be captured I assume is at the Relic Path... my question is... Can we acces the Relic Path on our first arrival in Castelia City through the Sewers?... Or does the Relic Path open after going to the World Tournament area?

ArmyOfOneIX
24th June 2012, 6:32 PM
The earliest Drilbur can be captured I assume is at the Relic Path... my question is... Can we acces the Relic Path on our first arrival in Castelia City through the Sewers?... Or does the Relic Path open after going to the World Tournament area?

no we cant

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 6:59 PM
Anyone knows if there is a "massage girl" in this games?
My Buneary does not want to evolve and she is level 42 now. -.-

Edit: The locations of the "EV berries" would be appreciated too.
(Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa or Tamato Berry)

Bardische
24th June 2012, 7:07 PM

No, you have to reach the World Tournament area first before you can access the Relic Path. The first visit through the sewer, the only things you can remotely access are Castelia Park and half of the cave where Akuroma came from.

Anyone knows if there is a "massage girl" in this games?
My Buneary does not want to evolve and she is level 42 now. -.-

The massage girl is in a building in front of Castelia Gym (where the old Plasma hideout was in BW1). The name rater is also found here.

Dr. Leggs
24th June 2012, 7:14 PM
So I assume the Daycare still hasn't been located? Odd.

I do still have a few questions, though.

- Do you get experience from the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow battles?

- Can you rebattle the entirety of the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow?

Lady Ariel
24th June 2012, 7:16 PM
How do you get to the Pokemon World Tournament in Pokemon Black 2? I have already defeated Clay, but I don't know how to get the World Tournament.

Bardische
24th June 2012, 7:18 PM
How do you get to the Pokemon World Tournament in Pokemon Black 2? I have already defeated Clay, but I don't know how to get the World Tournament.

You go south of Driftveil. That's it. What's the trouble?

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 7:29 PM
The massage girl is in a building in front of Castelia Gym (where the old Plasma hideout was in BW1). The name rater is also found here.

Thanks!

Let's see if my b*tchy Buneary will evolve or not now.

myriada
24th June 2012, 7:33 PM
The earliest Drilbur can be captured I assume is at the Relic Path... my question is... Can we acces the Relic Path on our first arrival in Castelia City through the Sewers?... Or does the Relic Path open after going to the World Tournament area?Yes.

No, you have to reach the World Tournament area first before you can access the Relic Path. The first visit through the sewer, the only things you can remotely access are Castelia Park and half of the cave where Akuroma came from....that is Relic Path.

kemal07
24th June 2012, 7:40 PM
Yes.
...that is Relic Path.

Oh... does that area where Akuroma is cover as the Relic Path and have Drilbur located there?

Lady Ariel
24th June 2012, 7:41 PM
You go south of Driftveil. That's it. What's the trouble?

Okay thanks I appreciate that very much. The trouble is that I don't speak Japanese and the map makes it look like I have to go through Castelia City.

Nyarlathotep
24th June 2012, 7:44 PM
Oh... does that area where Akuroma is cover as the Relic Path and have Drilbur located there?

Yes, I believe I found a Drilbur in one of that dust clouds.

Rudruma
24th June 2012, 7:52 PM
Is it possible to evolve my Eevee before the E4? really struggling :P

Bolt the Cat
24th June 2012, 7:53 PM
So I assume the Daycare still hasn't been located? Odd.

Follow up question, has anyone checked Rt. 3? It'd be pretty sad if it's still there, but if no one seems to have come across it during the storyline, it's a possibility.

Rudruma
24th June 2012, 7:54 PM
Into Glaceon!

Grey Wind
Is there any other way because I have an eevee and I want him to evolve before he gets 21 level
Desert Resort is the first place where you get it, so no.

- Can you rebattle the entirety of the Black Skyscraper/White Tree Hollow?
Yes, it seems that way.

As far as I know, only Glaceon and Leafeon are unavailable, unless they moved the Moss and Ice Rocks. The other five can be obtained.

Nyarlathotep

I believe it is possible, why wouldn't it be?

Into Glaceon!

Oh, I am afraid it is not possible.

Rudruma
24th June 2012, 7:56 PM
Thanks guys!

はるひ
24th June 2012, 8:10 PM
Follow up question, has anyone checked Rt. 3? It'd be pretty sad if it's still there, but if no one seems to have come across it during the storyline, it's a possibility.

you cant get to route 3 until post game. the skyarrow bridge down was blocked.

anyway, when you get to the shopping mall are they surveying you or what?

asdqweezxc
24th June 2012, 8:34 PM
Hello guys, Is it really hard to find wild Eevee in black 2?
I've already spent 2 hours and didn't found single eevee yet =.=
And then i read about "In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability" And i didn't get it too =.=
Is it any requirement to get eevee from Fennel Assistant?

le-cari
24th June 2012, 8:38 PM
what is the correct pasword for the door in the notrh of the ship of the theam plasma in pokemon white 2? (sorry my bad english, i'm mexican and not talck much english)

Mr. Ribbles
24th June 2012, 8:43 PM
what is the correct pasword for the door in the notrh of the ship of the theam plasma in pokemon white 2? (sorry my bad english, i'm mexican and not talck much english)

Try one of these

1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese)

Grey Wind
24th June 2012, 9:05 PM
And then i read about "In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability" And i didn't get it too =.=
Eevee supposedly have a low encounter rate.
And if you didn't get the Eevee from Fennel, then it's probably post-game. Joe didn't find it until then so that's likely.

myriada
24th June 2012, 9:07 PM
Oh... does that area where Akuroma is cover as the Relic Path and have Drilbur located there?Yes. You can't get into the Relic Castle from that side though.

Bardische
24th June 2012, 9:12 PM
Yes. You can't get into the Relic Castle from that side though.

Lol thank you for clarifying that was still part of the Relic Path. I'm just on my way to Driftveil and I didn't know the Relic Path was that long.

Anyway, Eevee is found in Castelia Park in both Black2/White2. Its encounter rate isn't any different in both versions. It's just as rare as Riolu, and I'm assuming both have an encounter rate of 5%.

And because of the nature of the Relic Path, can I get the Volcarona as early as I reach the World Tournament Area?

myriada
24th June 2012, 9:31 PM
And because of the nature of the Relic Path, can I get the Volcarona as early as I reach the World Tournament Area?Yes. I did. :)

SasakiThePikachu
24th June 2012, 9:46 PM
Can you SR the gift Eeevee from Fennel to get a female, or is the gender/nature pre-set?

Bolt the Cat
24th June 2012, 10:47 PM
you cant get to route 3 until post game. the skyarrow bridge down was blocked.

Yes, I know that. I'm asking if someone who's gotten that far can confirm if the Daycare is still there.

kemal07
24th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Sorry guys... I was looking around I'm sure I read it somewhere on Serebii but can't find it... I need to get the Kami Trio updated onto my Pokedex... Who was it and where that I have to go to get them registered?

Dr. Leggs
24th June 2012, 11:07 PM
Sorry guys... I was looking around I'm sure I read it somewhere on Serebii but can't find it... I need to get the Kami Trio updated onto my Pokedex... Who was it and where that I have to go to get them registered?

I could be wrong, but I believe he mentioned a man on Route 7, where you first encounter the Kami exclusive in BW1.

drawk[e]
24th June 2012, 11:29 PM
I'm in Sangi Ranch, and I can't find any Riolu at all. What's its encounter rate? 1%?

Ver-mont
24th June 2012, 11:29 PM
;14741995']I'm in Sangi Ranch, and I can't find any Riolu at all. What's is encounter rate? 1%?

It's annoyingly rare, but don't give up. I managed to get one for myself, but it took a long time.

(maybe it's 5%, like Bardische suggested)

drawk[e]
24th June 2012, 11:30 PM
It's annoyingly rare, but don't give up. I managed to get one for myself, but it took a long time.
Mhh, alright. I will try. :(

JD
24th June 2012, 11:51 PM

Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Not really, it only took me like 15 minutes to find my Eevee. So anyway about the Water Stone.. can you only get them at the World Tournament or can you find them somewhere else? I need one for my Eevee because I think it's going to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon soon and I don't want to use them.

I don't know the locations of Water Stones, but you can press B if you Eevee start evolving into Umbreon or Espeon.

I know where you can find Fire and Thunder Stone, but I guess you do not want a Flareon or Jolteon.

36squid
25th June 2012, 12:06 AM
This more of a question than help but are black city and white forest interchangeable? And is white kyurem exclusive to white 2 and vice versa or can you get both on both games by using a reshiram and zekrom? Also what is the unova link and how does it work to get the regi keys/difficulty change? thanks in advance :)

Grey Wind
25th June 2012, 12:11 AM
This more of a question than help but are black city and white forest interchangeable?
Yes.

And is white kyurem exclusive to white 2 and vice versa or can you get both on both games by using a reshiram and zekrom?
You can tried to merge Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem, but yeah, White Kyurem is pretty much exclusive to White 2 because you can't get Zekrom.

Also what is the unova link and how does it work to get the regi keys/difficulty change? thanks in advance :)
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovalink.shtml

NeohopeSTF
25th June 2012, 12:13 AM
How Exactly do I get out of Pokewood after I have done the movie?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Does Mistralton Cave become accessible before the league?

Josef Stylin
25th June 2012, 12:19 AM

You can find one in Route 19, but you'll need Surf so.

Oh well, if they're about to evolve, you can just press B your way until you get a Water Stone, you'll just need some patience.

Shadow Jeremy
25th June 2012, 12:58 AM
i noticed a item in a spot i cant reach after the second town anyone know how to get it?

gliscor&yanmega
25th June 2012, 2:19 AM
i noticed a item in a spot i cant reach after the second town anyone know how to get it?

I think I may know what you are referring to, it's possibly you can't reach it until it's Winter when snow piles up and you can get places you normally couldn't, just like with Black/White.

EDIT: You can use your magical powers to make it snow(By changing the month on the DS to the appropriate month for it to be Winter(Not sure which it would be)) then see if you can access it then.

I'm not sure if changing the time affects the game negatively at all though, I believe it did affect some feature in Black/White.

I doubt the item is worth it though, especially if it's so early on.

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 2:38 AM
Just a question but, can you trade over pokemon that are not in the Regional Dex before the "Elite Four?"(Before Post-Game)?
Example: Trading over a "Ralts" when I just got to Virbank City ready to battle Roxie.

R_N
25th June 2012, 2:39 AM
Just a question but, can you trade over pokemon that are not in the Regional Dex before the "Elite Four?"(Before Post-Game)?
Example: Trading over a "Ralts" when I just got to Virbank City ready to battle Roxie.

Yes.
In fact the very first person who was leaking information traded over a level 100 mewtwo the moment he got the c-gear

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 2:48 AM
Just wasn't sure.

Dr. Leggs
25th June 2012, 3:57 AM
Does Mistralton Cave become accessible before the league?

I believe it's available as soon as you can Surf there, so yes.

Dragalge
25th June 2012, 3:59 AM
Great, I can trade eggs to my game:)

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 4:01 AM
I believe it's available as soon as you can Surf there, so yes.

Well I can already surf, but Marshal does not let me enter the cave.

Am I missing something?

R_N
25th June 2012, 4:03 AM
Well I can already surf, but Marshal does not let me enter the cave.

Am I missing something?Are you confusing Twist Mountain with Mistralton Cave?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 4:09 AM
Are you confusing Twist Mountain with Mistralton Cave?

Oh god... I was.

But again, will Marshal let me enter Twist Mountain before the league?

JD
25th June 2012, 4:10 AM
Where is the move relearner located? I want to put Aurora Beam on my Vaporeon until I get Ice Beam.. I'm in Mistralton City but I can't find him.

Draknir
25th June 2012, 4:12 AM
Where is the move relearner located? I want to put Aurora Beam on my Vaporeon until I get Ice Beam.. I'm in Mistralton City but I can't find him.

She is at the PWT in Driftveil City, as is the Move Deleter.

wunderkind
25th June 2012, 4:12 AM

I think I remember hearing she now at the World Championship, or at least around there.

Bolt the Cat
25th June 2012, 5:13 AM
But again, will Marshal let me enter Twist Mountain before the league?

No. If you're trying to progress, you need to go back to Mistralton City and Skyla will fly you to Yamaji Town (you might need to find Professor Juniper at Celestial Tower first if you haven't already) and you finish off the game in Northeastern Unova (Undella Town, Lacunosa Town, Village Bridge and Rt. 11-13 are accessible before you defeat the Elite 4 this time). If you just want to know which areas are inaccessible before the League, the following are post game:

-Everything east of Skyarrow Bridge including Rt. 1-3, 17, 18, Nuvema Town, Accumula Town, Striaton City, Nacrene City, Dreamyard, Wellspring Cave, Pinwheel Forest, P2 Laboratory, Plasma Frigate (it docks at P2 Laboratory post game)
-Everything between Marvellous Bridge and Black City/White Forest including Marvellous Bridge, Black City/White Forest, and Rt. 15 (Rt. 14 is available though, right? I'm not 100% clear on that)
-Everything between Twist Mountain and Tubeline Bridge including Twist Mountain, Icirrus City, Dragonspiral Tower, Rt. 8, Moor of Icirrus, and Tubeline Bridge
-Clay Road
-Heart Cave
-N's Castle

Anything else I'm missing?

はるひ
25th June 2012, 5:14 AM
might be a silly question but where do i go/what to do i do after getting the 7th gym badge. i tried going through this cave somewhere off undella town but it's blocked by some karate guy and his roggelrola :p

Araleon
25th June 2012, 5:15 AM
Well dang. No Twist Mountain. This is a stretch, but is it possible the Icy Rock and Moss Rock were moved?

myriada
25th June 2012, 5:21 AM
might be a silly question but where do i go/what to do i do after getting the 7th gym badge. i tried going through this cave somewhere off undella town but it's blocked by some karate guy and his roggelrola :pGo to Drayden's house to learn about the third Dragon Pokemon, beat Team Plasma, then go through Marine Tube.

はるひ
25th June 2012, 5:23 AM
ah thanks.

Bolt the Cat
25th June 2012, 5:25 AM
Well dang. No Twist Mountain. This is a stretch, but is it possible the Icy Rock and Moss Rock were moved?

I don't think so, IIRC you can't get Leafeon and Glaceon until post game. I've actually noticed a lot of Pokemon in the new Unova Dex that are just plain unavailable until post game (many of them clustered towards the end of the Dex, of course). Everything from 276 onward is post game (with the obvious exception of Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect). There's some others, too, like Cryogonal, which is only available in Twist Mountain.

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 6:01 AM
No. If you're trying to progress

I wanted to enter in the cave to capture a certain Pokémon.

Thanks!

Bolt the Cat
25th June 2012, 6:18 AM
I wanted to enter in the cave to capture a certain Pokémon.

Thanks!

Well you can't get it until post game then. I went through the Dex, and there's easily a dozen or so evolutionary lines of Pokemon that aren't catchable until post game, which is sad. They don't seem to be optimizing the space they have in the region. I could easily find somewhere to put a lot of these in so they'd be available before the Elite 4.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
25th June 2012, 6:18 AM
Anyone know where you can get Sun and Water Stones?

unstopable373
25th June 2012, 6:55 AM
anyone know where Skarmory is in Rebirth Mountain?

NVM, found it in the doubles grass outside the entrance for anyone who wants to go look for it

Jimmy1
25th June 2012, 7:07 AM
Which is the password on the frigate in order to get to Anachroma?

Too Funk to Druck
25th June 2012, 7:10 AM
Which is the password on the frigate in order to get to Anachroma?

1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese) It's not always the same.

This thread] (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576089-Official-Black-2-amp-White-2-Help-thread) would be better for questions for next time.

Clamps
25th June 2012, 10:18 AM
NVM: Found out!

People should be banned for this type of crap.

ace557
25th June 2012, 10:49 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where I'm supposed to go after getting the eighth badge. Can anyone help me with this please?

unstopable373
25th June 2012, 10:53 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out where I'm supposed to go after getting the eighth badge. Can anyone help me with this please?

I'm not there yet, but your suppose to head towards Giant Chasm, I believe

ace557
25th June 2012, 11:31 AM
I'm not there yet, but your suppose to head towards Giant Chasm, I believe

The only problem with that, is I've gone to the north area, where two Plasma Grunts were blocking me, and they're still there, and when I interact with them I think they say something about where I'm supposed to go from there... But it's in Japanese so I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go...

unstopable373
25th June 2012, 11:35 AM
The only problem with that, is I've gone to the north area, where two Plasma Grunts were blocking me, and they're still there, and when I interact with them I think they say something about where I'm supposed to go from there... But it's in Japanese so I'm not exactly sure where I'm supposed to go...

I don't know, I know your suppose to find their boat (the one you got on around where the PWT) and you probably have to find that before you can go through there.

So I guess look for a pirate ship around there, if you can't find it, I will look into to it for ya.

ace557
25th June 2012, 11:36 AM
That's what I'm doing... Just don't know where to look... Where would you park a giant flying pirate ship?

Ver-mont
25th June 2012, 11:38 AM

Route 22, find Terrakion, meet Achroma, Seaside Cave. I guess that's it, you'll find the ship when you leave the cave.

ace557
25th June 2012, 11:44 AM
Route 22, find Terrakion, meet Achroma, Seaside Cave. I guess that's it, you'll find the ship when you leave the cave.

THANK YOU! I'm finally going the right way now!

unstopable373
25th June 2012, 11:45 AM

ya let me elaborate on that, because you have a Japanese map :p, although that's the right spin

So I guess after you find Terrakion and all that, you should go back to where you got the 8th badge, go south and then go a little east and you should find a cave, go through that cave you should reach the ship.

If you find a Crustle blocking the exit of the cave, your going the right way ;)

hope Ver-mont and I helped

Bardische
25th June 2012, 12:10 PM
How Exactly do I get out of Pokewood after I have done the movie?

After you've done at least one movie, go to Virbank Port and you will have an encounter with Team Plasma. Homika and your rival will be there too. After a battle, some of the grunts will run away, and Homika seems to give chase, but not before giving you HM01 (Cut). After that, follow them all the way back to the route before Virbank City and look for a female Team Plasma grunt in that route. When you defeat her, go back to Virbank Port and you will be able to get to Mistralton.

Edit: Oh, reading comprehension. Hahaha. Watch your movie then you can get out of the Pokewood. I think. XD

Anyone know where you can get Sun and Water Stones?

By the time you reach the World Tournament area, there's a small cave to the western side. Follow that cave until you reach the sunken ruins of the Relic Castle. In the room immediately outside of the room where you get Volcarona, use the Dowsing Machine to find a Sun Stone.

And I don't know where to find a Water Stone in the wild. Get one at the World Tournament, I guess. That's easier. Only 3 BP :P

SasakiThePikachu
25th June 2012, 1:38 PM
Does anyone have a list yet of how many Shards the Move Tutors are asking for? Or even just a ballpark estimate?

Also, when is the Electric Rock accessible to evolve my Magneton? I'm hoping Chargestone Cave isn't blocked for some reason?

And again, because no-one answered:

Can you SR the gift Eeevee from Fennel to get a female, or is the gender/nature pre-set?

Thanks in advance.

The Emerald Serpent.
25th June 2012, 1:50 PM
Does anyone know if you get exp from the black skyscraper? Since you can rebattle it it would be a great place to train.

Ver-mont
25th June 2012, 2:04 PM
Also, when is the Electric Rock accessible to evolve my Magneton? I'm hoping Chargestone Cave isn't blocked for some reason?

It's available, I entered it even before I challenged Clay.

Lady Ariel
25th June 2012, 3:39 PM
I have defeated Drayden and earned my 7th badge in Pokemon Black 2. Team Plasma's ship appeared and froze the city. I have defeated all of the Team Plasma Grunts in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I am not able to enter the Marine Tube and the region is still frozen. What do I do next?

Draknir
25th June 2012, 3:43 PM
I have defeated Drayden and earned my 7th badge in Pokemon Black 2. Team Plasma's ship appeared and froze the city. I have defeated all of the Team Plasma Grunts in the city, but I don't know what to do next. I am not able to enter the Marine Tube and the region is still frozen. What do I do next?
You need to defeat the Plasma Sage in front of the gym. Then, you battle one more person and get sent to the Marine Tube.

MetalFlygon08
25th June 2012, 3:43 PM
The Lost Item (Yellow Xtranseiver) where do I take it? It calls me every now and then, and has me talking to an unkown person (Picture unavailable even).

Void Ventus
25th June 2012, 4:22 PM
Are Round and Shiny Charms tradeable items, or key items that can't be traded? (only asking because the ItemDex is not working for me ATM)

Also, can anyone confirm if they do stack up? Like if I had both equipped at the same time, will I be able to get eggs faster, while also having a higher chance of getting a shiny through MM? And since MM already increases your chances of getting a shiny, does the Shiny Charm give you an even higher chance of getting one?

Draknir
25th June 2012, 4:34 PM
Okay, so I just caught N's Joltik. However, rather than having Compoundeyes, it has Unnerve. Is that supposed to happen? Because, even in Black and White it was Compoundeyes.

IJsthee
25th June 2012, 4:41 PM
1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, Reshiram (in japanese), Zekrom (in japanese) or Kyurem (again, in japanese) It's not always the same.

This thread] (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576089-Official-Black-2-amp-White-2-Help-thread) would be better for questions for next time.
this doesn't work for me !

is it number combination + pokemon name? that'd be 27 combinations to try..

i tried them separatly but it doesnt work..

Draknir
25th June 2012, 4:41 PM
this doesn't work for me !

is it number combination + pokemon name? that'd be 27 combinations to try..

i tried them separatly but it doesnt work..
Have you double checked them all?

XGallade
25th June 2012, 4:46 PM
Anyone know what all the options are for the World Championship?

There's like 20 menu's....
I know if I just pick the first all the time I do a normal single battle match with normal trainers and some leaders mixed in, but...what's all the rest about? xD

Louispierce
25th June 2012, 4:47 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find Koffing, Serebii says the Virbank Complex but i cant for the life of me find one threre. and Bulbapedia says you cant catch them in Black / White 2????????

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 5:02 PM
Can anyone tell me where to find Koffing, Serebii says the Virbank Complex but i cant for the life of me find one threre. and Bulbapedia says you cant catch them in Black / White 2????????

There is Koffing in Virbank Complex, I caught one there.

Anyone know what all the options are for the World Championship?

I wonder the same thing.

unstopable373
25th June 2012, 5:22 PM
There is Koffing in Virbank Complex, I caught one there.

I wonder the same thing.

are they suppose to be regions?

Bardische
25th June 2012, 5:29 PM
I'm just gonna guess the options for the PWT, and with my limited understanding of Japanese (ironic because I'm half Japanese lol), I hope I can get this right lol.

I haven't beaten the game, and so the options here are the only ones I'm getting.

First Option Box
- Enter Tournament
- Rules/Regulations
- Cancel

Second Option Box (these are the modes!)
- Driftveil Tourney (the level 25s!)
- Rental Battles (this mode is so fun. I battled Bianca here :3)
- I think Mix Tournament (eh, I'm trying to stay away from this)
- Rules/Regulations, I think
- Cancel

Third Option (of any mode)
- Single Battle
- Double Battle
- Triple Battle
- Rotation Battle (I think)
- Cancel

I hope I was right with these, lol.

Ver-mont
25th June 2012, 5:31 PM

Bulbapedia wasn't updated yet. You can find Koffing in Virbank Complex, don't give up. They're not that rare, I found a lot of them.

Azureth
25th June 2012, 5:45 PM
Anyone know where to get a good Ice type pokemon?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 5:47 PM
I'm just gonna guess the options for the PWT, and with my limited understanding of Japanese (ironic because I'm half Japanese lol), I hope I can get this right lol.

I haven't beaten the game, and so the options here are the only ones I'm getting.

First Option Box
- Enter Tournament
- Rules/Regulations
- Cancel

Second Option Box (these are the modes!)
- Driftveil Tourney (the level 25s!)
- Rental Battles (this mode is so fun. I battled Bianca here :3)
- I think Mix Tournament (eh, I'm trying to stay away from this)
- Rules/Regulations, I think
- Cancel

Third Option (of any mode)
- Single Battle
- Double Battle
- Triple Battle
- Rotation Battle (I think)
- Cancel

I hope I was right with these, lol.

Oh, better than nothing. xD

Thanks.

Anyone know where to get a good Ice type pokemon?

Lapras at Village Bridge.

Bardische
25th June 2012, 5:58 PM
Oh, better than nothing. xD

Just to let you know that I listed options for the guy on the left side, not the one wearing red. I think the red character is for the leaders/champions, of which I have yet to unlock.

Lady Ariel
25th June 2012, 6:18 PM
Okay I have obtained the 8th Gym badge, but I am stuck again. I have caught Terrakion on Route 22. However I am not sure where I need to go after that. Do I need to find the 8th Gym Leader and my Rival? Where are they located after obtaining the 8th Gym badge and what do I do after that (such as finding and boarding Team Plasma's boat)?

Ver-mont
25th June 2012, 6:21 PM
Okay I have obtained the 8th Gym badge, but I am stuck again. I have caught Terrakion on Route 22. However I am not sure where I need to go after that. Do I need to find the 8th Gym Leader and my Rival? Where are they located after obtaining the 8th Gym badge and what do I do after that (such as finding and boarding Team Plasma's boat)?

If you found Terrakion and met Achroma, go to Seaside Cave. You'll find the boat when you exit the cave.

2rsa
25th June 2012, 6:28 PM
Is there a shiny lock on Reshiram and Zekrom?
Edit:
They can't be shiny.:-|

AceTrainerPaul
25th June 2012, 7:23 PM
I'm trying to get a fire stone...

isko123
25th June 2012, 7:24 PM
Is there a move tutor or something similar for Seismic Toss? Last one was in FRLG :(

And is there any info about BW2 RNG-ing, same as in BW or not?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 7:28 PM
I'm trying to get a fire stone...

Desert Resort + Itemfinder.

Bardische
25th June 2012, 7:43 PM
Lol, I'll list down some locations of evolutionary stones other than the ones found in the WT (which are limited to only the original four, iirc)

A Sun Stone can be found in Relic Castle. The room immediately before the room where Volcarona is found contains a Sun Stone. Use the Dowsing MCHN.
A Water Stone is found on Route 19 (the starting route, which connects to Aspertia City) You need Surf to get to it.
A Fire Stone is found in Resort Desert. It's approximately almost southwest of the map, near where you get Rock Tomb in BW1. Use the Dowsing MCHN.
A Shiny Stone is given by a little kid in the house on Route 6
A Moon Stone is beside the Seasonal Institute, also on Route 6

You can still get a ThunderStone and a Leaf Stone in the World Tournament. I forgot where I got my Leaf Stone before I reached Chargestone Cave, but most of the stones I listed up there can be obtained before you enter Chargestone Cave.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
25th June 2012, 7:46 PM
Crap the Sun Stone comes in a bit late. Is there any earlier areas?

Bardische
25th June 2012, 7:47 PM
Crap the Sun Stone comes in a bit late. Is there any earlier areas?

I'm not particularly sure, but I talked to every single person I encountered (even in buildings) from the moment I started my adventure and the Sun Stone in the Relic Castle was the first Sun Stone I got in the game.

You can visit the Relic Castle without restrictions by the time you reach the World Tournament area. Relic Path and all.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
25th June 2012, 7:50 PM
Oh so once you get to Driftveil?

Bardische
25th June 2012, 8:05 PM
Oh so once you get to Driftveil?

Eeyup. Defeat Clay first, because you can't access the World Tournament area if you don't beat him.

There is a secret passage from the World Tournament Area in the form of a cave, and you have to follow it all the way to the Relic Castle.

Ragnarok
25th June 2012, 8:12 PM
Serebii said Zweilous is in the victory road.

Does anyone know where exactly this guy is in it? I have been searching forever for it. X_X

TerraWolf
25th June 2012, 8:14 PM
Serebii said Zweilous is in the victory road.

Does anyone know where exactly this guy is in it? I have been searching forever for it. X_X

Its likely a very low percentage of finding it, likely around 5% or lower seeing how its the Pre-Evolution of a Psuedo Legendary Pokemon

KnightofRawr
25th June 2012, 8:22 PM
Does anyone know where to find TM30 ShadowBall?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 8:23 PM
Can anyone confirm that Lapras is present in Village Bridge?
I am searching for hours and everything I found was either Marill or Basculin -.-

Rebirth Mountain

Grey Wind
25th June 2012, 8:23 PM
Shadow Ball is found in Rebirth Mountain. Serebii has a TMs page here (http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/tmhm.shtml)

Can anyone confirm that Lapras is present in Village Bridge?
I am searching for hours and everything I found was either Marill or Basculin -.-
Lapras had a tiny appearance rate in BW, so I'd guess it kept it up for these games.

KnightofRawr
25th June 2012, 8:24 PM
Shadow Ball is found in Rebirth Mountain.

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 8:28 PM
Lapras had a tiny appearance rate in BW, so I'd guess it kept it up for these games.

=/

It makes sense since it is an awesome Pokémon.

Auraninja
25th June 2012, 8:43 PM
I had two questions pertaining to the games.

1. When you get the license for the Nature Sanctuary, do you need to see all of the Unova Pokedex Pokemon including events, or just the non-event 297?

2. Can you reset for better natures with the "Pokemon from a mysterious Trainer" and are they even yours to keep?

Judas
25th June 2012, 8:55 PM
I had two questions pertaining to the games.

1. When you get the license for the Nature Sanctuary, do you need to see all of the Unova Pokedex Pokemon including events, or just the non-event 297?

2. Can you reset for better natures with the "Pokemon from a mysterious Trainer" and are they even yours to keep?

1. You need all Pokemon from Snivy to Kyurem.
2. They are yours to keep, pretty sure the nature is generated when you catch it.

はるひ
25th June 2012, 8:56 PM
I got the 8th gym badge and caught Terrikoin, now what? Cave is blocked.

Pink Umbreon
25th June 2012, 9:47 PM
This may seem like a ridiculously stupid question, but how do you enter the Department Store on Route 9 after getting the seventh badge?

Lady Ariel
25th June 2012, 9:52 PM
I can't get the any of the passwords to work that open the door in Team Plasma's ship. Is it a set of numbers and a Pokemon's name? Is there any place inside the ship that gives you the password?

Pink Umbreon
25th June 2012, 9:56 PM
I can't get the any of the passwords to work that open the door in Team Plasma's ship. Is it a set of numbers and a Pokemon's name? Is there any place inside the ship that gives you the password?

I believe it's either ze-ku-ro-mu if you're playing Black 2, or re-shi-ra-mu if you're playing White 2.
ゼクロム for Black 2, or レシラム for White 2. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I got the 8th gym badge and caught Terrikoin, now what? Cave is blocked.

Go south of the city where the Water-type gym leader is, and you'll see another cave. Go into the cave, and go under the bridge. You'll need Surf.
Once you exit the cave, you'll see your rival.

Lady Ariel
25th June 2012, 10:09 PM
I believe it's either ze-ku-ro-mu if you're playing Black 2, or re-shi-ra-mu if you're playing White 2.
ゼクロム for Black 2, or レシラム for White 2. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Go south of the city where the Water-type gym leader is, and you'll see another cave. Go into the cave, and go under the bridge. You'll need Surf.
Once you exit the cave, you'll see your rival.

Okay thanks that worked, the problem was that I couldn't find the first symbol/character for the Black 2 password. That is because you have to do a combination to get the first symbol/character.

torterra09
25th June 2012, 10:13 PM
does anyone know where to get a water stone?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 10:15 PM

Pokémon World Tournament in Driftveil City, costs 3BP.

Pink Umbreon
25th June 2012, 10:17 PM

Once you get Surf, I believe you can Surf across the water on one of the beginning routes to get one. That's how I evolved my Staryu.

gliscor&yanmega
25th June 2012, 10:30 PM
So I plan on getting a 3DS(Probably the new one that's coming out soon), as well as both Black 2, White 2. Would I be able to use my DS(Original one, not Lite or anything like that) to trade and get the Unova Link features, between it and the 3DS? Or would I need to use two of the same system? In other words, can I trade a Patrat from my Black game on my DS to my Black 2 on my 3DS?

Additionally, in terms of non-Wifi trading, do you need anything to trade with or can you just go into the rooms to trade without any need for wires or anything?

I have pretty much no knowledge on this stuff so pardon my ignorance. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who responds(Just to avoid making another post in here just to say "thanks").

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 10:35 PM
So I plan on getting a 3DS(Probably the new one that's coming out soon), as well as both Black 2, White 2. Would I be able to use my DS(Original one, not Lite or anything like that) to trade and get the Unova Link features, between it and the 3DS? Or would I need to use two of the same system? In other words, can I trade a Patrat from my Black game on my DS to my Black 2 on my 3DS?

Additionally, in terms of non-Wifi trading, do you need anything to trade with or can you just go into the rooms to trade without any need for wires or anything?

I have pretty much no knowledge on this stuff so pardon my ignorance. Also, thanks in advance to anyone who responds(Just to avoid making another post in here just to say "thanks").

I don't know but maybe. Also, what do you mean by new ones?

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 10:40 PM
I don't know but maybe. Also, what do you mean by new ones?

This new one:

http://www.jangadeiroonline.com.br/blogs/tecmaniaco/files/2012/06/Nintendo-3DS-XL-2.jpg

I plan to buy one too. I can't wait to play Pokémon in this gigantic screen.

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 10:42 PM
^What is it called.

Nyarlathotep
25th June 2012, 10:43 PM
^What is it called.

It's called 3DS XL.

Grey Wind
25th June 2012, 10:46 PM

Yes to all of your questions. 3DS and DS can trade normally, and there hasn't been wires involved in trading for years.

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 10:47 PM
It's called 3DS XL.

I'll just get a normal 3DS off of ebay. I didn't like the DSi XL so much.

Seychelles
25th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Sorry if this have been questioned before.
I heard the Challenge key is only Black 2 exclusive and I really want it, the thing is that I bought White 1 and I wanted to buy White 2 to follow the storyline, but I don't want the Assist key, so I guess I'm buying Black 2.
The question is, can I still use the Unova Memory Link if I buy Black 2 and pass it from my White 1 copy? And if I buy Black 2, will it be too different from the White 1's storyline?
Thanks in advance.

Grey Wind
25th June 2012, 11:00 PM
Sorry it this have been questioned before.
I heard the Challenge key is only Black 2 exclusive and I really want it, the thing is that I bought White 1 and I wanted to buy White 2 to follow the storyline, but I don't want the Assist key, so I guess I'm buying Black 2.
The question is, can I still use the Unova Memory Link if I buy Black 2 and pass it from my White 1 copy? And if I buy Black 2, will it be too different from the White 1's storyline?
Thanks in advance.
The challenge key is not version exclusive. You're confusing it with the keys for unlocking the Regis.

Seychelles
25th June 2012, 11:03 PM
The challenge key is not version exclusive. You're confusing it with the keys for unlocking the Regis.

Oh sorry it's just that I read it from serebii here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?575335-Discussion-of-Serebii-net-Black-2-amp-White-2-Discovery-Thread/page110
covery-Thread/page110

I thought it was referring to the Challenge and Assist keys

Kreis
25th June 2012, 11:05 PM
Guys, keep questions pertinent to the topic title.

Hayama Akito
25th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Excuse me,

I'm playing Pokémon Black 2 and I've been searching for a DW Eevee, as written in Gift Pokémon article.

I did go to Castelia City and visit Fennel room, talk to all of her assisstant including herself while having a free space in my team, but I still can't get the Eevee.

Can anyone give me all of requirements refer to getting that Eevee? I want a Magic Bounce Espeon, not any other one of Eevee-ulution form, so I must get that DW Eevee.

P/s: sorry for my bad English, I'm just learning it!

DatOddish
25th June 2012, 11:10 PM
Where is Razor Fang? Just beat the elite four but still didn't manage to find it to evolve my Gligar.

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Excuse me,

I'm playing Pokémon Black 2 and I've been searching for a DW Eevee, as written in Gift Pokémon article.

I did go to Castelia City and visit Fennel room, talk to all of her assisstant including herself while having a free space in my team, but I still can't get the Eevee.

Can anyone give me all of requirements refer to getting that Eevee? I want a Magic Bounce Espeon, not any other one of Eevee-ulution form, so I must get that DW Eevee.

P/s: sorry for my bad English, I'm just learning it!

You can only get it post-game.

Hayama Akito
25th June 2012, 11:15 PM
What is "post-game"?

I'm newbie, so please excuse me!

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 11:17 PM
What is "post-game"?

I'm newbie, so please excuse me!

The game after the Story.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
25th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Do the percentage outcomes make a difference for Trapinch and Dwebble whether they're in the entrance of the actual part?

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 11:53 PM
Do the percentage outcomes make a difference for Trapinch and Dwebble whether they're in the entrance of the actual part?

No, I'm pretty sure they aren't affected by that.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
25th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Do they have like 5% chance or something? Because I've encountered like 50 billion Darumaka Sandile and Maractus's but no Dwebble or Trapinch's

Banana Knight Arthur
25th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up to open my White-2 case......

Not really, but seriously, what is my best choice for a starter, to ensure the smoothest, or least troublesome gameplay possible?

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u396/E-Kid88/Camden-20120625-00230.jpg

xD I actually support the industry, instead of playing those 4-letter "unnameables"

xXdArKvOidXx
25th June 2012, 11:58 PM
Do they have like 5% chance or something? Because I've encountered like 50 billion Darumaka Sandile and Maractus's but no Dwebble or Trapinch's

Help, I've fallen and I can't get up to open my White-2 case......

Not really, but seriously, what is my best choice for a starter, to ensure the smoothest, or least troublesome gameplay possible?

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u396/E-Kid88/Camden-20120625-00230.jpg

xD I actually support the industry, instead of playing those 4-letter "unnameables"

Trapinch is really rare so it may take a while.

Tepig and Oshawott are good for a smooth passing through the first few gyms but Snivy is very good for a great trainer.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th June 2012, 12:02 AM
How rare? .

DatOddish
26th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Are the Hidden Hollows things all males or are there females too? The 3 that I found were male for some reason. Also, I guess nobody saw my question, but where is Razor Fang? Didn't find it yet.

Luna Moon
26th June 2012, 12:14 AM
How early can I access Vulcarona?

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th June 2012, 12:18 AM
How early can I access Vulcarona?

As soon as you enter the World Tournament area there should be some cave that will take you to Relic Castle. So when you beat Clay I believe.

Does Trapinch have a 1% chance or something? That damn thing isn't showing up

xXdArKvOidXx
26th June 2012, 12:21 AM
As soon as you enter the World Tournament area there should be some cave that will take you to Relic Castle. So when you beat Clay I believe.

It is not in Driftveil, it is in the Castelia Sewers that brings you all the way toward The Relic Castle

It is really rare, can you not grasp the point?

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th June 2012, 12:22 AM
I got that it's really rare but I want to know HOW rare? Like 5%, 1%, etc.

Grey Wind
26th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Oshawott is only weak to one of the Gyms (Elesa), so he'd be your best bet. Tepig doesn't really make anything more difficult, but Snivy is weak to three of the Gyms in total.

We don't know any of the encounter rates yet, so it's pointless to ask. Just keep looking.

Kato75
26th June 2012, 12:30 AM
I dont know if this question should be here,but anyway...
I have a pikachu with Surf from 4th gen(from PBR,just played that thing for the pikachu..)
Since the pokemons cant have HMs learned,if i delete his surf,and then pass it to W2,will I be able to re-teach him surf via move releaner or using the HM?

Banana Knight Arthur
26th June 2012, 12:32 AM
Oshawott is only weak to one of the Gyms (Elesa), so he'd be your best bet. Tepig doesn't really make anything more difficult, but Snivy is weak to three of the Gyms in total.

We don't know any of the encounter rates yet, so it's pointless to ask. Just keep looking.

IS he stuck with the same moveset? Any tutor things compatible with his line.?

Draknir
26th June 2012, 12:39 AM
I dont know if this question should be here,but anyway...
I have a pikachu with Surf from 4th gen(from PBR,just played that thing for the pikachu..)
Since the pokemons cant have HMs learned,if i delete his surf,and then pass it to W2,will I be able to re-teach him surf via move releaner or using the HM?
I'm afraid not. It isn't possible to reteach event exclusive moves, which Surf is for Pikachu.

Kato75
26th June 2012, 12:46 AM
Can i trade from american BW1 to japanese BW2?

Rudruma
26th June 2012, 12:49 AM
Nope, region lock :p

Pink Umbreon
26th June 2012, 12:52 AM
Certainly. The region lock doesn't apply to trades between individual games, if I recall.

jcb
26th June 2012, 1:30 AM
Are the Hidden Hollows things all males or are there females too? The 3 that I found were male for some reason. Also, I guess nobody saw my question, but where is Razor Fang? Didn't find it yet.

I don't know where or if you can find it anywhere, but I went to Pokemon World Tournament and got 8 BP by doing the level 25 challenge thing.
Then went to Battle Subway or Gear station or whatever it's called in Nimbasa City. You can get a Razor Fang from one of the girls at the counters for 8 BP.
Hope this helped :)

~ jcb

myriada
26th June 2012, 1:33 AM
It is not in Driftveil, it is in the Castelia Sewers that brings you all the way toward The Relic CastleYou can't actually get to Volcarona from the Castelia side, you have to enter the Relic Path from the Driftveil side.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th June 2012, 1:51 AM
Okay so Bulbapedia says you have to trade to get a Trapinch, but they're wrong right?

I've been spending 2 damn hours trying to find one. Are we sure there are in BW2?

Draknir
26th June 2012, 2:20 AM
Okay so Bulbapedia says you have to trade to get a Trapinch, but they're wrong right?

I've been spending 2 damn hours trying to find one. Are we sure there are in BW2?

They absolutely are. I have found them in both places (Albeit after quite a bit of searching). Bulbapedia only has that as a placeholder until actual data comes in.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
26th June 2012, 2:21 AM
So it's just dumb luck I haven't found a Trapinch after 2 hours of searching?

はるひ
26th June 2012, 2:30 AM
When you get on the ship, whats the password?

NoDice
26th June 2012, 2:40 AM
So it's just dumb luck I haven't found a Trapinch after 2 hours of searching?

I feel your pain. I just started my copy of White 2 and spent 2 hours looking for a Riolu.

I have a question though- fairly simple I guess: Where is the Name Rater? I need to change that Riolu's name since I forgot to nickname it when I caught it.

plutocharmed3
26th June 2012, 2:40 AM
Hey All :3 I'm currently playing Pokemon white 2. After getting to the Plasma Hideout Ship I can't figure out the password. Before anyone gets upset and tells me the password is 7707 or 2202, this is not the password for Pokemon White 2 just Pokemon Black 2. I have been doing lots of online research and found that all or most videos are for Pokemon Black 2. There are some asthetic changes on the ship as well, I noticed that the Team Plasma Ship in Pokemon black 2 has teleport pads, and Pokemon White two doesnt have the teleport pads and you can access different parts of the ship depending on the said version you have. Can anyone shed some light for me, I've been at ths for 5 hours :( This password is hard for no reason.

Pink Umbreon
26th June 2012, 2:43 AM

Hey All :3 I'm currently playing Pokemon white 2. After getting to the Plasma Hideout Ship I can't figure out the password. Before anyone gets upset and tells me the password is 7707 or 2202, this is not the password for Pokemon White 2 just Pokemon Black 2. I have been doing lots of online research and found that all or most videos are for Pokemon Black 2. There are some asthetic changes on the ship as well, I noticed that the Team Plasma Ship in Pokemon black 2 has teleport pads, and Pokemon White two doesnt have the teleport pads and you can access different parts of the ship depending on the said version you have. Can anyone shed some light for me, I've been at ths for 5 hours :( This password is hard for no reason.

Answer here:

ゼクロム for Black 2, or レシラム for White 2.
It's worked for many people. Hope it works for you.

plutocharmed3
26th June 2012, 2:55 AM
OMG a godsend thank you thankyou it was Zekromu. :3

franticdude
26th June 2012, 3:05 AM
so... it's Red in the game?

Draknir
26th June 2012, 3:06 AM
Answer here:

It's worked for many people. Hope it works for you.

Actually, the Password is randomly selected from 1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, レシラム, ゼクロム, and キュレム. I'm playing Black 2, and for me it was レシラム, so it isn't different between the versions.

Judas
26th June 2012, 3:08 AM
Does anyone know if Vibrava is in the shaking grass at Rebirth Mountain's exterior?

Wulava
26th June 2012, 3:12 AM
Does anyone know if Vibrava is in the shaking grass at Rebirth Mountain's exterior?

Yes. Vibrava can only be encountered via Shaking Grass.

Too Funk to Druck
26th June 2012, 3:12 AM

He can be fought in the World Tournament.

Nyarlathotep
26th June 2012, 3:13 AM

Yes, he is in the game.

Zayexio
26th June 2012, 3:32 AM
Hey everyone, I really hope you can help me out here. :)
I'm trying to register my W2 to the global link but it will not let
me register because my bw1 are different regions. :(
Is there any why to use memory link without global link?
PS- BW1 are North American and W2 is Japanese.

NoDice
26th June 2012, 3:32 AM
Name Rater location anyone?

crystalzapdos
26th June 2012, 3:35 AM
Where can you find the Electirizer?

miyac
26th June 2012, 3:37 AM
Hey everyone, I really hope you can help me out here. :)
I'm trying to register my W2 to the global link but it will not let
me register because my bw1 are different regions. :(
Is there any why to use memory link without global link?
PS- BW1 are North American and W2 is Japanese.

Are you registering in the japanese site? If not you have to use the Japanese Global link: http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/ and you have to make an account there, you can't use the same account as your BW1 North America. Here is a video explaining step by step on how to do a japanese global link account: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujw5tl261Sc

Hope this helps you! c:

Too Funk to Druck
26th June 2012, 4:00 AM
Name Rater location anyone?

In Castelia where the massage girl is. I think it's the same place it was in BW, but I'm not sure.

EverChanger
26th June 2012, 4:02 AM
Okay, I'm playing White 2, and I'm wondering what the deal is with the Pokémon Breeder on the south end of Route 4. I have battled her five times now; it seems every time I reload the map she wants to fight again! I don't even have to talk to her; she just does the whole exclamation point thing again! She doesn't get any stronger, it's just the same Drilbur and Marill, same levels, every time... Is it a glitch...?

Draknir
26th June 2012, 4:04 AM
Okay, I'm playing White 2, and I'm wondering what the deal is with the Pokémon Breeder on the south end of Route 4. I have battled her four (!!) times now; it seems every time I reload the map she wants to fight again! I don't even have to talk to her; she just does the whole exclamation point thing again! She doesn't get any stronger, it's just the same Drilbur and Marill, same levels, every time... Is it a glitch...?

There is a glitch in B2W2 in which every single Pokemon Breeder will continually battle you as if you haven't done so before. I've had it with every single on I've encountered. Nice for training, though.

Halkel
26th June 2012, 4:26 AM
Where's the Hidden Hollow in Route 12?

Banana Knight Arthur
26th June 2012, 4:58 AM
Finally got a proper natured Snake, and the first pokemon I encountered was NOT a shiny patRAT, so that was a rumor?

Pink Umbreon
26th June 2012, 5:05 AM
Actually, the Password is randomly selected from 1101,2202, 3303, 4404, 5505, 6606, 7707, 8808, 9909, レシラム, ゼクロム, and キュレム. I'm playing Black 2, and for me it was レシラム, so it isn't different between the versions.

Oops, you're right. The password can be different, even within two copies of the same version. Though on my White 2 it was 6066, not 6606, weird...
Where do you see where the password actually is? Clicking on the Plasma Keycard (or whatever it's called) didn't let me do anything.

Okay, I'm playing White 2, and I'm wondering what the deal is with the Pokémon Breeder on the south end of Route 4. I have battled her five times now; it seems every time I reload the map she wants to fight again! I don't even have to talk to her; she just does the whole exclamation point thing again! She doesn't get any stronger, it's just the same Drilbur and Marill, same levels, every time... Is it a glitch...?

I believe most, if not all, of the Pokemon Breeders in the game are like this. It should mean that it's not a glitch, or that it's a glitch that affects that entire trainer class.
Either way, it's a pretty good way to level up your Pokemon if you're underleveled for a gym.

Too Funk to Druck
26th June 2012, 5:10 AM
Finally got a proper natured Snake, and the first pokemon I encountered was NOT a shiny patRAT, so that was a rumor?

Yes it was. The person who found one was just lucky.

Kyogre Master
26th June 2012, 5:18 AM
Where is the Rocky Helmet located? I could really use it for my Ferroseed.

Draknir
26th June 2012, 5:33 AM
Where is the Rocky Helmet located? I could really use it for my Ferrothorn.

I recall one is at the Pokemon World Tournament. There is another one just lying on the ground, but I do not remember where it is.

Nyarlathotep
26th June 2012, 5:38 AM
Can anyone points me the exactly location of the Hidden Hollow in Route 12? I can't find it o.ő

Kyogre Master
26th June 2012, 5:41 AM
I recall one is at the Pokemon World Tournament. There is another one just lying on the ground, but I do not remember where it is.

I only just beat the third gym, so I'm a good ways away from the World Tournament...
Anyone know where the one on the ground is?

Pink Umbreon
26th June 2012, 5:54 AM
I only just beat the third gym, so I'm a good ways away from the World Tournament...
Anyone know where the one on the ground is?

I recall finding one in the cave that leads to the Relic Castle. The one that you can enter if you go to southwest of where the World Tournament is.

Void Ventus
26th June 2012, 6:07 AM
Question! How do you go back to Liberty Island, since there's no Victini Event this time? Does one of the boats in the Castelia dock let you go there anytime? If so, does going there have some kind of story event?