PDA

View Full Version : *Waves nervously*

JorytheCharmander
24th June 2012, 12:47 AM
Hello.... I'm pretty much new here, don't really know what to do first honestly, it's a cool site though so far and I like the look of it. Anyway, nothing much about me in general at all, so you can ignore freely, I just wanted to sign up in case something caught my eye or something, or to be able to get more in tune with pokemon again ^^

TeamRocketGrunt
24th June 2012, 12:49 AM
Well okay then, hallerz :D

Krazy95
24th June 2012, 12:52 AM
Welcome Jory!

I hope you enjoy Serebii! Feel free to send me a message to have a chat, as it's good to meet a new face :)

UmbraFox
24th June 2012, 1:10 AM
I only joined recently, but welcome anyway.

There's plenty of stuff here, RPs, Fanfiction, Art, Competitive battling, and just general chit-chat, so I'm sure you'll find something that you'll enjoy

Shoot me a VM or a PM if you got any questions, or if you just want a chat

So again, welcome!

XxOshwhatxX
24th June 2012, 1:43 AM
Hello, person! Glad to meet you!

Darato
24th June 2012, 2:21 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
24th June 2012, 7:31 AM
Hello JaryTheCharmander, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

~LightningStrike~
24th June 2012, 3:56 PM
Welcome to the forums! I'd reccomend you have a look at the rules before you get posting around, they'll be the most helpful and useful thing you'll view on the forums.

I'm Lightning, though most people just call me Moll for simplicity reasons. You'll usually find me lurking around people's VMs, but when I'm posting I'm either in the Other Voting Polls or the New Users/Welcome sections~ Feel free to drop me a FR or PM if you're lost!

Also, if you have any problems or questions, I'd say PMing those with bold or italic names would be the best idea, as they're always willing to help! I hope you enjoy it here~

Jay-san
25th June 2012, 9:06 AM
Yo! Welcome to sppf! :D

Hope you'll enjoy it here and make great friends! :)

destinydude000
25th June 2012, 9:09 AM
Welcome to serebii forums!!!

Top Skuttler
25th June 2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome :). If you have any questions about the forum then just ask me, I'll probably know the answer.