PDA

View Full Version : "New" guy on site

darkvipermonkey
28th June 2012, 1:16 AM
hey guys, i've been on serebii forums before buts its been quite a while since i've been on here so i thought i might re-introduce myself.

I've been an avid pokemon trainer since the days of red and blue (the classics!) and played all of them up to black and white. Competitive battling is something ive been into for an awfully long time; started with a couple of people round the neighbourhood but now im on wi-fi looking for new opponents.

currently been playing it causual on wi-fi but i might return to competitivness soon.

Krazy95
28th June 2012, 1:19 AM
Welcome to Serebii darkvipermonkey! (anything you can be called shorter than that? :D)

Feel free to PM me or VM me for a chat - it's good to talk.

I've been playing since R/B myself, and am both competitive and casual myself - depending on whether its just friends or for fun, or whether I want a stupidly hard challenge.

Sceptrigon
28th June 2012, 1:24 AM
Hello, darkvipermonkey, welcome to the Forums!

I'd be happy to battle you if you'd like; there are plenty of people here that you could face as well.

I hope you have fun here!

darkvipermonkey
28th June 2012, 1:34 AM
thanks guys and you can call me DVMonkey for short haha XD

Forsaken Greninja
28th June 2012, 5:47 AM
Hey DVmonkey! Hope you like it on the forums and I have wifi and Black and White, which I need a avid battler to take on and prectice battle for th Random Match Up!

Id battle you and love to meet a new friend at the same time! XP love making new friends!

Swampasaur
28th June 2012, 5:50 AM
Welcome back dude! :D

Darato
28th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

darkvipermonkey
29th June 2012, 2:08 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Thanks, you've always had such nice mannerism :)

Dyingsoul
29th June 2012, 2:20 PM
Welcome to Serebii I guess, I'm also new :P

#chelloressurection
29th June 2012, 3:29 PM
Welcome to the forums ^_^ Enjoy it here!!!!

Codeepfly
1st July 2012, 2:10 AM
Welcome to the forums. Oh and I noticed the turtwig in your signiature . I always thought it was piplup because honestly it can't compete against turtwig except for peck, and as a empoleon it susceptible to ground moves. Maybe my opinion but oh we'll. Pm me if you want to chat or casually battle

darkvipermonkey
1st July 2012, 5:19 PM
Welcome to the forums. Oh and I noticed the turtwig in your signiature . I always thought it was piplup because honestly it can't compete against turtwig except for peck, and as a empoleon it susceptible to ground moves. Maybe my opinion but oh we'll. Pm me if you want to chat or casually battle

thanks; I thought piplup was too at first, but when i went on wi-fi and so many people used infernape or empoleon at first

xHexentiAx
2nd July 2012, 8:00 AM
Hello nice to meet you :)

Hope you have fun with your competitive battles :D