PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trainer/Breeder Sierra (or Sapphire) is here!

SapphireBlueEyes7799
28th June 2012, 4:20 PM
;149; Haiii I'm new here :3 I breed pokemon for others. My current team is an all dragon team...well...dragon and dragon like :P LETS GO! xD

Forsaken Greninja
28th June 2012, 4:33 PM
Coool! Nice, I love Dragon types! If you ever need a new friend on here... well. Id like to be one, I love making new friends! :3 XP

Master Leo
28th June 2012, 4:34 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy it here. Post and makes a lot of friends :D

TheFonz
28th June 2012, 9:15 PM
Welcome! :) Wow breeding for others must take forever. Good luck with your dragons and your time on Serebii! And Dragons are always some of the most awesome Pokémon! The only one I'm disappointed by is Druddigon...poor guy

G50
28th June 2012, 11:51 PM
Hello SapphireBlueEyes7799, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™

Codeepfly
29th June 2012, 1:19 AM
Sweet! A breeder! I breed nearly all my Pokemon as well! Oh and welcome to the forums. It would be cool to trade tips and talk about particular breeding skills. Sorry if I seem really enthusiastic.

Darato
29th June 2012, 4:57 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
29th June 2012, 3:38 PM
Sweet! A breeder! I breed nearly all my Pokemon as well! Oh and welcome to the forums. It would be cool to trade tips and talk about particular breeding skills. Sorry if I seem really enthusiastic.

Breeding is one of my passions of pokemon. You could almost say I live in the Unova region :P

SapphireBlueEyes7799
29th June 2012, 3:47 PM
Welcome! :) Wow breeding for others must take forever. Good luck with your dragons and your time on Serebii! And Dragons are always some of the most awesome Pokémon! The only one I'm disappointed by is Druddigon...poor guy

Let's just say I have some patience with breeding. I breed all kinds, but my most requests are starter Pokemon. Since Have HG, SS, and Diamond, I have almost all the starters by getting the starter, trading it over to HG (since I never delete the file on that game, I work with SS and Diamond) and then transferring it over to Black. There I then breed my pokemon. It can get complicated, like if you're a breeder who only has 2 games, let's say SS and Black, then you need to have 6 pokemon caught in order to transfer. Plus, it would be hard to get Kanto and Hoenn starters, because they are given to you later in the games. Unless, that is, you go to GTS Negotiations and somehow get them all. Trust me, it can take forever. But I got used to it :3

Serah Farron
1st July 2012, 10:45 AM
I know what you mean. It took me a while before i got all my starters but i did and its awesome, though i wish i did get the dream world abilities on some of them but ehh its comes with time. As for breeding, i have to say i like it cause its fun, im glad to see another breeder here =]. My thing is if i have it or can get it and you want a move set i can do, then i can breed it and have it for you in no time, love getting the challenges though i only use my White since i took a long break after i played Ruby and played Pearl and beat it three days before BW came out lol. but anyways its good to have another breeder to talk to and im here anytime

xHexentiAx
2nd July 2012, 8:15 AM
Heya! It's nice to meet ya!

I'm no breeder...but I do breed Pokemon for my bros, but I don't have no tips...I feel useless at breeding now...

But anyways, I hope you'll enjoy bein' at sppf! :D