PDA

View Full Version : PMD: AS (Discussion)

Zalck
29th June 2012, 9:19 PM
~Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~
The Arceus Saga
Pg-13
Owner: Zalck
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5278/pmdas.jpg

Approved by RaZoR LeAf

Legendary Guide

Birds: One of each; they have their own island they guard.
Mew: Rare and never seen. There are multiple of these.
Mewtwo: Does not exist in this world. He was created by humans, afterall.
Legendary Beasts: Said to be in a deep slumber, these three were said to have been one of the first rescue teams with Ho-Oh.
Ho-Oh: She has not been seen for many years: She lead the first rescue team.
Lugia: She is said to be living in the seas around where the birds live. Has not been seen for a while.
Celebi: There are many of these: but only one guards the forest of time.
Golems: These three are said to have been sealed away, prepared to awaken regigigas if necessary.
Latias and Latios: These two are just like other pokemon; they might just join a team. They really aren't seen as legendaries by others.
Weather Trio: These are deities; some pokemon might just pray to them, but all of them blame these three for weather. There are only one of these.
Jirachi: Has not been seen for years; perhaps Jirachi's been asleep for thousands of years, ready to wake back up?
Deoxys: Maybe Deoxys is visiting again? Not considered a legendary by others, just an alien.
Lake Guardians: These three are deities, but they like to stay together. You know what the represent.
Creation Trio: All three are deities; tasked with creating and regulating the world.
Lunar Duo: Neither are really considered legendaries; they are just rarer than other pokemon.
Sea Guardians: Not legendary; many of these exist.
Heatran: Again, not really legendary; just rare.
Regigigas: He has been sealed and asleep for many generations; the other regis must be awakened to wake him up. He is known as the protector of the island in the case of great disaster.
Shaymin: There are many of these in the Sky Pavillion, of both formes. They aren't legendaries, just rare.
Arceus: According to legend, Arceus has been asleep for millenia, waiting to see the world again, and defer his judgement upon it.
Victini: More of a rare pokemon, not legendary.
Kami Trio: These three are the second half of the legendary weather deities. Less powerful than the others, these three are known for causes mischief and natural disasters are usually blamed on them.
Legendary Musketeers: not much is known about these threre. They apparently helped the regis the last time the island was in danger. Rumor has it there is a fourth member, but less is known about this member then the first three.
Tao Trio: These three are the most legendary. They have not been seen since the times of Arceus.
Meloetta: This is a rare pokemon; the most rare of these. But they are not legendary.
Genesect: This does not exist, just like Mewtwo.

Classes:
Medics: These pokemon focus on healing their team members more than actual fighting. They learn any type of healing move 5 levels early, and have a second whole bag dedicated to healing items.

Brawlers: Get down and dirty type of fighters; these will receive an attack bonus. They cannot use any items, however, since they are too focused on fighting instead.

Warriors: A little tamer than brawlers, these are focused fighters who have trained in their craft. They receive a defense bonus. These can use only hold items.

Brains: These Pokemon are, obviously enough, the brains of the operation. Each team needs a brains on their mission. Brains use regular attacks and fight with the team. They are gifted with a mission log and map of the area on each mission, which require inventory slots. Brains receive an extra intelligence over other classes.

Scouts: These are speedy pokemon, who lack in attack and defense in return for speed. They are the members who purposely stray from the group to find out information about what is ahead.

Guildmaster: This is a high ranking class of only respected individuals who have made their way to the top of the guild. The only current guildmasters are Hiya, Yano, and Bao.

Rules:
-Follow Sppf, duh.
-You may be a pokemon from any generation.
-Your pokemon must be level 5 to 35.
-You may not be anyone else's pokemon. Everyone must be a unique line of pokemon. (Exluding Eevee. When you make an eevee, you need to claim an unique evolution. Only one of each eeveelution)
-Have AMAZING fun!
-Feel free to ask questions. This is my first RP that I've made… and this is the third time I’m posting it. Or is it the fourth… Anywho. I'm really open-minded, and will need some help! Please give me suggestions!
-As a PG-13, keep sexual activity out of it, but love affairs are fine. There is no booze or drugs in this world. Just be smart, will you? Limit the cussing, but you don’t don't cut it all the way out.
-Two characters, please. Ask for more, if you feel the need to. Be sure to give them all equal attention!
-I believe in quality over quantity, but I do need quantity as well, folks.

Teams:
Yano-Semisage-Guildmaster-Zalck
Artemis-Chimchar-Warrior-Norns
Valentine-Alomamola-Medic-Shingingsloth13
Eisen-Aron-Warrior-Tleon
Traveler/Nomad-Grovyle-Scout-Agent Tectonic

Hiya-Semipour-Guildmaster-Zalck
Jet-Floatzel-Scout-Billy Mays
Skymin-Shaymin-Scout-Nightfall_
Amethyst-Boldore-Warrior-Shiningsloth13
Gabriel-Virizon-Warrior-SoulMuse
Iyasu-Gardevoir-Medic-BenjaminLDuco
Ian-Gallade-Brain-SoulMuse
Libera-Luxray-Brain-Flame Mistress

Bao-Semisear-Guildmaster-Zalck
Supidi-Axew-Scout-BenjaminLDuco
Mr. Z-Scraggy-Brawler-Morpher1
Dr. Letz-Baltoy-Medic-Billy Mays
Selena-Vulpix/Ninetails-Brain-Aura of Twighlight
Riolu Line-Scout-Krazy95(Reserve)
Warrior-Krazy95(Reserve)
Gurterris-Torterra-Brain-LegoSlayer (Reserve)

Maps:
World Maphttp://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/PMDPastMap.png
Accessible Areas
[SPOILER=Ocean Cave]A small low-level dungeon. Cave Pokemon can be found here. Lvl 5-13
A small, low-level mystery dungeon. As you go deeper, the grass gets higher, becoming like a maze. Field Pokemon live here. Lvl 7-15
A simple location. This is not a dungeon. A calm river flows past grassy banks.
Town Map
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg196/scaled.php?server=196&filename=smallnl.jpg&res=landing
Color Code:
Red: RRR Guild Headquarters. Old Sherrif's Office.
Yellow: Kelcon Mart. General Store Building.
Light Blue: Mayor's House and Town Hall.
Green: Beauty Guild Headquarters. Fixed up Saloon.
Brown: Old Train Station.
Deep Blue: Gold Guild. Old Bank.
Black and White: Pelipper Post Office.
Deep Green: Abandoned Warehouse.
White: Empty Houses.
This is a map of Town Center. The outside is filled with Pokemon who live in the town. It is up to creative license what is outside of this

Mission Board:
Anyone is free to accept a mission, as a individual, team, or guild. The board is located at the Pelipper Post Office. Some missions will last into Chapter 2, some will expire.

We are in dire trouble! One of our smaller brother, Beldum, was taking a routine supply run to the Oran Forest. He has not returned for some time now. If we lose Beldum, Father will be displeased with us. We think he got lost in the Tiny Meadow.
-Metang
Reward: 100 Poke, Oran Berry

I know I shouldn't have to resort to this, but the Mission Board seems to be my only hope. I hope someone can take care of this before it gets to be a bigger problem! There is a notorious gang of Pidove that keeps causing mischief around town! I was able to track their whereabouts to the abandoned warehouse in Town Center. Be warned, the Pidove Gang isn't afraid to fight!
-Mayor Sammurott
Reward: I will share a secret with you!

I am dying for a picnic, but some angsty Wooper have settled into Serenity River where I love to eat! Someone needs to shoo them away for me! After your done, we can have a picnic together!
-Purrloin
Reward: 500 Poke, A Picnic

Story Line:
Chapter 1: Team Trio <- Current
Chapter 2: The Old Conductor <- Upcoming
Chapter 3: To Be Announced

Story Events:
Team members move into their new homes.
Explorers can go look at available areas.
Missions available a the Mission Board.

shiningsloth13
30th June 2012, 7:04 PM
Oh hey look at this. A discussion thread. YAYZ

Permission to embark upon the Pidove Gang quest as Amethyst, sir! I'm assuming that's how we do it, right? Pop in here and reserve the jobs?

SoulMuse
30th June 2012, 7:10 PM
Hrm.....

How are we going to do level ups, and things like that within the RP?

Billy Mays
30th June 2012, 8:37 PM
Well, I think that Dr. Letz Shake should do the Pidove mission (those Pidove's are going to really piss him off, since he can't use Earthquake on them, but since the mission takes place in Piple Town, it's probably for the best), and Jet should do the Picnic one (because 1, the reward is better and that matters to Jet, and 2, because Jet would prefer to do missions near the water, so a mission near a river sounds good to him).

Zalck
1st July 2012, 5:21 AM
Oh hey look at this. A discussion thread. YAYZ
Yes. now DON'T ABUSE IT!

Kidding, kidding.

Permission to embark upon the Pidove Gang quest as Amethyst, sir! I'm assuming that's how we do it, right? Pop in here and reserve the jobs?
Wait until we are in the RP, I suppose. Some character will assume there is a mission board, if they know some about rescue/explorer teams. If they don't, they won't know about the mission board until one of the guildmasters mentions it.

How are we going to do level ups, and things like that within the RP?
Let's play it by ear, shall we? I've got some vague ideas, right now I think that after each chapter, I will award stats boosts and level ups, perhaps TMs or special moves or items, too. Awards will be given based on how well you tell the story and RP each chapter!

Well, I think that Dr. Letz Shake should do the Pidove mission (those Pidove's are going to really piss him off, since he can't use Earthquake on them, but since the mission takes place in Piple Town, it's probably for the best), and Jet should do the Picnic one (because 1, the reward is better and that matters to Jet, and 2, because Jet would prefer to do missions near the water, so a mission near a river sounds good to him).
Let it play out in the RP. Your guild might want to, you might team up. Let it play out. :)

I promise I'll try to post and open the thread soon!

It's up!

That post... was terrible!!!!! No one is allowed to make a post shorter than what I did for each individual character.

Also; every post needs to start like this:

Full Character Name
Place Post Starts At
Guild and Class

Thanks guys, have fun!

shiningsloth13
3rd July 2012, 1:46 AM
ahhhhh i made a post ahhhhh

Ready to see this thing get rollin'! :D