PDA

View Full Version : Back In Action, Whats Changed?

Ludicoconut
30th June 2012, 9:49 PM
I retired from Pokemon about 7 years ago, got into MMO's and Xbox a lot. But I've been drawn back like a Venemoth to the flame. And I must say a lot of things have changed.

My question is, what has changed? Competition wise, anime wise, anything new coming up etc. I remember this forum for the high quality answers and posts its users gave so could someone help a fella out please? :D

Electricbluewolf
30th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Well welcome back n_n

A lot has happened anime wise, movie wise etc. You've missed a lot of pokemon events for legendaries on Nintendo Wi-Fi. Obviously the forums layout has changed (from V.4 to V.5, which in my opinion is smoother and faster)
TCG (Card) wise a lot has moved on-with a lot of promos, new game play, new supporter cards being released.
I'm sure if you read some more threads on what your are interested in you'll find a lot of good information.

I suppose you've come back at a good time-a new pokemon game, Black and White 2 is being released, so there's a lot of excitement about that.

Nightfall_
30th June 2012, 10:56 PM
Don't forget Conquest, but I think that's out already.

Darato
1st July 2012, 4:12 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
1st July 2012, 2:34 PM
Welcome back to the Forums Ludicoconut! :)

Ludicoconut
1st July 2012, 8:28 PM
Ty ty :D Apparently there are 2 new generations for me to catch up on..more than half a thousand Pokemon.. O.o Awesome.

xHexentiAx
2nd July 2012, 7:58 AM
Hello nice to meet you. :)

I'm not sure what has changed cos I've only joined recently...

But anyways, it seems like a great place still :)

See you around :D