PDA

View Full Version : Team Nightmare vs Team Sky

rayray22
2nd July 2012, 7:25 AM
http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n508/Zek4040s/nighmarebanner.png

VS

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/Reuniclus44/teamskybanner.png

Rules

~This war will be 5 vs. 5 and is single elimination (each player has one life); 4/5 of the members of each clan will be battling it out on Pokemon Online and the 5th members will battle on WiFi
~5th Gen Lv100s using 6 pokemon each
~Those that are on PO are allowed to use new BW2 Pokemon (Keldeo, Landorus-T, Thundurus-T, and Tornadus-T) along with new movesets
~Tier will be OU (anything Smogon banned is banned in this war)
~Subs may be used in case a player or players on either clan won't be able to get their match done (leaders must inform me by posting here)
~Confirmation of the battle must be done by both the winner and loser
~First clan to 3 wins will be declared the winner
~All SPPf rules apply (no spamming, flaming, trolling, etc.)

Team Nightmare's War Team
1. Desert Fox (WiFi)
2. celestial phantom (PO)
3. dpm93 (PO)
4. FR3SH SK1LLZ (PO)
5. ptz (PO)

Subs
1) jmagician90
2) rayray22
3) BlueCelebii

Team Sky's War Team
1. thedarklord2155 (WiFi)
2. psilo (PO)
3. dragonicwari (PO)
4. NoteLobo (PO)
5. Ghosts of the Forums (PO)

Matchups
dpm93 vs NoteLobo
Desert Fox vs thedarklord2155
celestial phantom vs dragonicwari
FR3SH SK1LLZ vs psilo
ptz vs Ghosts of the Forums

Matchup Deadline: Thursday, July 12

Score: TNM 3 TS 1

Klaus™
2nd July 2012, 4:37 PM
woot! come on team sky. for Narni- i mean, for Rayquaza!!!!

drizzleboy12
2nd July 2012, 4:43 PM
go team sky!!!

ptz
2nd July 2012, 7:14 PM
Ghost of the forums u can find me on team nightmare channel on Pokemon online 3 to 7 pm estern timezone

rayray22
2nd July 2012, 7:18 PM
Darklord, does the OP look okay to you?

Lord of Fire
2nd July 2012, 7:42 PM
Let's do this team sky!!!! Gl hf dlord, notelobo, psilo, gtf, and dragon!!!!!

FR3SH SK1LLZ
2nd July 2012, 7:46 PM
psilo, lmk when you can battle. im pretty sure im ready whenever.

Sietse23
2nd July 2012, 7:48 PM
Good luck to every battler.

jmagician90
2nd July 2012, 7:51 PM
Good luck everyone.

Ghosts of the Forums
2nd July 2012, 9:22 PM
Ghost of the forums u can find me on team nightmare channel on Pokemon online 3 to 7 pm estern timezone

Did you say "team nightmare channel"? So..... #Team Nightmare Channel, is it?

celestial phantom
2nd July 2012, 9:44 PM
well GL to all involved...and not the channel is #team nightmare no idea why it's lowercased, but i'm sure that's it.

D-21
2nd July 2012, 9:45 PM
No, On the Pokemon Online Server->Channels->Team Nightmare :)

GL TM~

ptz
2nd July 2012, 10:23 PM
I beat ghost of the forums gg man

FR3SH SK1LLZ
2nd July 2012, 10:25 PM
good job, ptz! :D

Psilo
2nd July 2012, 10:46 PM
Beat fr3sh 6-0. GG man!

FR3SH SK1LLZ
2nd July 2012, 10:47 PM
lost my war match. gg. not really though

Psilo
2nd July 2012, 10:48 PM
Why the "not really?"

Hax were even on both sides. No game-changing crits, misses by both of us evened out, and there were no additional effects from moves.

FR3SH SK1LLZ
2nd July 2012, 10:52 PM
i dont mean that stuff. i just didnt play well. im a little pissed of the way i played. nothing against you.

Psilo
2nd July 2012, 10:55 PM
Ah, yeah. Well, we all have off-days. I'd be stupid to judge your skill of that single battle. That was just a snap-shot.

Klaus™
2nd July 2012, 11:18 PM
Darklord, does the OP look okay to you?

yeah, it looks fine. :) good job. so, 3 wins huh. right now it is 1 for 1. any idea when Desert Fox will get on?

NoteLobo
2nd July 2012, 11:45 PM
Ok who am I battling? I have been off for awhile because the power in my town has been out since Friday and I just got it back. Sorry guys =) What do I need to do now? Thanks for starting without me though, that was a good call.

rayray22
3rd July 2012, 12:58 AM
yeah, it looks fine. :) good job. so, 3 wins huh. right now it is 1 for 1. any idea when Desert Fox will get on?

I'm not sure but I'll get in touch with him on Facebook.

Ok who am I battling? I have been off for awhile because the power in my town has been out since Friday and I just got it back. Sorry guys =) What do I need to do now? Thanks for starting without me though, that was a good call.

Your opponent is dpm93

NoteLobo
3rd July 2012, 1:01 AM
Ok then dpm93. Whenever you want to battle just PM me.

NoteLobo
3rd July 2012, 8:07 PM
when are we going to have that battle dude?

Vatii
3rd July 2012, 8:45 PM
what did I miss guys?

Lord of Fire
3rd July 2012, 10:09 PM
Is the war over?

Psilo
3rd July 2012, 10:45 PM
Nope lol. Far from it. Only one person from each side has had their battles.

Desert_Fox
4th July 2012, 1:51 AM
I couldnt message the dark lord but hey if you wanted to we could try to battle now?

NoteLobo
4th July 2012, 2:16 AM
Where is my match person? He hasn't contacted me yet.

Klaus™
4th July 2012, 3:09 AM
im sorry fox. unfortunately, thats the only time you get on, but the one time i have to get off. :( tomorrow i can do it. we arent going anywhere.

try staying on for more than an hour or 2.

dpm93
4th July 2012, 6:27 AM
NoteLobo sorry i havent been on the past day and a half, yesterday i was with my gf and today was vermonts fire works so i went out with my gf and some friends, ill be ready anytime tomrrow though.

NoteLobo
4th July 2012, 5:21 PM
ok then just message me when you want to battle.

Desert_Fox
4th July 2012, 9:50 PM
Im on now. I can battle you while Im doing my "after drinking" work out lol.

Desert_Fox
5th July 2012, 2:02 AM
I won my match 2-0. GG DL.

Klaus™
5th July 2012, 2:16 AM
gg to you to. always progress after your battles. learn from your mistakes. i found i need to tweak my team for voltturn more. but i completely forgot mienshao :(

anyways, verification: i lost. sorry team sky.

FR3SH SK1LLZ
5th July 2012, 4:06 AM
Yeah, DF! Now, let's go Celest/DPM and finish this war up!

Vatii
5th July 2012, 9:31 PM
how many have we lost and how many have we won? I would assume that its 1 to 2 right now if you need the other two to win their battles. To bad there were no Uber battlers in your clan. I would have destroyed =)

Psilo
5th July 2012, 9:34 PM
Yep, it's 1-2 right now. I have faith in dragon though. We can even things up again. Then it'll be up to note to bring home a glorious victory (provided he'll be available). Maybe we should work on finding someone to sub for him.

Dragonicwari
5th July 2012, 9:39 PM
I think Joepotato could sub for him. We all know he is good

Psilo
5th July 2012, 9:43 PM
I second that notion. Joe would be my first choice as well. But I think he's on vacation in Canada, so he may not be around.

celestial phantom
5th July 2012, 9:44 PM
...haha no uber battlers? I will let you guys know that I play all tiers from ubers to NU, it's your fault for not asking, however I'm good with what we got now as I'd like to battle dragonic and we're getting our battle done soon. I can wait that little extra time dragonic until you are ready.

Vatii
5th July 2012, 9:48 PM
Well when you are done with that would you like to battle for fun? I always love a challenge. I think that Note will be avalable. I heard that his dad is fine and that no damage was done to his heart as a result of the heart attack. He should be back on soon. I know that the final draft of his Senior paper is due tonight so he may be a bit busy today but won't be tomorrow I bet =)

celestial phantom
5th July 2012, 10:31 PM
Hm...I wouldn't mind having a battle, however would we be having it in PO's new BW2 releases or based on what smogon has?

Edit: won against Dragonicwari 5-0 i believe the score was. Of course he was using an older team like I was, but still I'd really enjoy facing you some other time once we make updated teams for the new PO version.

Dragonicwari
5th July 2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I'd like a rematch as well. It would have been a little better if it wasn't for me completely blanking out on the fact I should have used hp grass and not dragon pulse

I just faced an uber's team and was only 3-0'd... that shows how badly gastro wrecks my team

celestial phantom
5th July 2012, 10:47 PM
That was a big deciding factor, however if i remember I had tyranitar who hopefully would have taken out latias with crunch, and gliscor who would killed off jirachi and raikou with EQ if played right

Grendal
5th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Hm...I wouldn't mind having a battle, however would we be having it in PO's new BW2 releases or based on what smogon has?

Edit: won against Dragonicwari 5-0 i believe the score was. Of course he was using an older team like I was, but still I'd really enjoy facing you some other time once we make updated teams for the new PO version.
I know that Vatii uses a no preview uber's team so all moves are allowed both released and unrealeased pokemon like Genosect and the Kyrurem forms.

does that mean we lost without Note ever battling? He is not going to like that =) I'll let Tim tell him, he always puts a good spin on things.

celestial phantom
5th July 2012, 10:52 PM
the kyurem formes are wifi now on PO, as well soul dew is released wifi as it is found in game in BW2. Genesect is really the only thing that is no preview/dw not released. Regen hooh and multiscale lugia are released wifi as well...there is pretty much nothing that isn't released in wifi ubers now. Very few things really only stuff that isn't released lower tiers really.

Klaus™
6th July 2012, 12:11 AM
damn...well gg team nightmare. and id like to battle you again sometime fox. ;)

Conan Edogawa415
6th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Good job Nightmare, thanks for the war Sky

Dragonicwari
6th July 2012, 2:11 AM
That was a big deciding factor, however if i remember I had tyranitar who hopefully would have taken out latias with crunch, and gliscor who would killed off jirachi and raikou with EQ if played right

Unless your running max sp def, my raikou could Ohko gliscor with hidden power ice, but I do believe you would have won anyways, it just would have been much closer.

Gg by the way

celestial phantom
6th July 2012, 3:15 AM
I'd like to point out that my jirachi para'd your raikou...so my gliscor should outspeed then and use EQ as well your jirachi was para'd as well so outspeed and EQ.

Psilo
6th July 2012, 3:52 AM
No use in speaking in hypotheticals guys. Your battle/the war is over lol. Nice job Team Nightmare.

We'll get the next one, Sky.

EDIT: Guess rayray should contact an admin to close this thread since he was the OP.

rayray22
6th July 2012, 4:29 AM
Excellent job CP for bringing us the deciding win. It was a pleasure having a war with you Team Sky.

Psilo
6th July 2012, 4:30 AM
Likewise, Team Nightmare. Likewise.

Desert_Fox
6th July 2012, 10:54 AM
damn...well gg team nightmare. and id like to battle you again sometime fox. ;)

Im down. Just hit me up whenever.

NoteLobo
6th July 2012, 6:17 PM
Gg everyone. 20 points to every member for trying their best.