PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Weedy Spyze
3rd July 2012, 6:14 AM
I've been lurking this site/forum for quite a while, but it's only until today when I finally decided to join and actually take part in discussion. So, hi! I'm really looking forward to posting around and maybe making somewhat of a name for myself on this site, as well as making many new friends in the Pokemon community. A few things about myself:

I've been a Pokemon fan since day one, basically. I still remember watching the very first episode of the anime on the day it originally aired...I must have been like six or seven then, lol. I have also been visiting this site since childhood basically as well, although I can't give you an exact timeframe. I really should've joined the forums years ago, but I never did for whatever reason. But anyway, I'm a very opinionated person, for the most part I know what I like and I know what I dislike, and I'm not afraid to say it. But at the same time, I'm also generally open-minded to new things and ideas (don't knock it until you try it, after all) and I like to have discussion with different people about things I'm interested in. I'm a respectful person, and I'm optimistic that my experience on Serebii.net forms (SPP or something? I don't know) will be an enjoyable one. :)

Swampasaur
3rd July 2012, 7:55 AM
Welcome to serebii!!!
If you need anything or just someone to talk to, just PM me!

G50
3rd July 2012, 8:37 PM
Hello Weedy Spyze, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™

Weedy Spyze
3rd July 2012, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Darato
3rd July 2012, 11:03 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.