PDA

View Full Version : G'Day

~Ryukario~
5th July 2012, 6:00 AM
G'day all I'm Ryukario, I have played pokemon my whole life and I enjoy it to this very day.

I joined this site because I wanted to get back into this game and I knew this would be a good place to go. I plan on rebuilding a team so someone to help me build would be great because I find all this IV, EV raising stuff confusing >.>
idk if its me but I guess my ASD makes it hard for me to understand, I read the meta game stuff on this site but i never seem to understand and when I get a pokemon to lv100 I can never seem to at least max out a stat like speed for example .

I also Compete in SSBB offline and I also play it online but I would preferbly only play people from Australia because you know how bad the wi-fi is.

Oh and I also show miniature horses and love it :D
So I guess I could be refereed as a hick, kinda haha.

My fave poks are mainly Lucario, Riolu, Ponyta, Rapidash and Keldeo (Both forms)

Glad to meet you all hope to make good friends :D

P.S WHy can I not use a custom avatar?

Darato
5th July 2012, 6:21 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Only staff and a few members get them, because of lags and such if irc

L.F.D.

~Ryukario~
5th July 2012, 8:22 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Only staff and a few members get them, because of lags and such if irc

L.F.D.

Thanks! :D

Finch.
5th July 2012, 8:28 AM
Hello there, I'm Toobworm, as my username clearly states..

But hey! I see that you make banners. If you like, there's a fan art section, where you can post your graphics. Also, feel free to PM/VM me if, well, you want to talk. :)

UmbraFox
5th July 2012, 3:37 PM
Hey! Not many of us Aussies around here, so good luck finding one to brawl with. I would, but my Wii is stuffed. Sorry

I agree with Toobworm, you could make a signature shop. Judging by your current signature, you have a bit of talent. I'd certainly make a request.

Only mods and admins can have custom Avvies, because if everyone had one, this place would be lagville.

Anyway, always happy to make a new friend. If you need help, or just want a chat, feel free to shoot me a PM or a VM. I'm not exactly a veteran of the forum myself, so you're not alone.

Hope you enjoy our little corner of the Internet ;)

G50
7th July 2012, 11:29 PM
Hello ~Ryukario~, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™

~Ryukario~
1st August 2012, 10:07 AM
Thanx for the welcome!

wow, you people like my sig? :o

noci
1st August 2012, 7:48 PM
hi, i'm also trying to learn to breed and build a good team :)
if you want a friend feel free to add me :)

Skytorn
1st August 2012, 9:04 PM
Welcome to SPPf! :)

You seem to have quite the talent in art so I hope to be seeing you around the art section.

wow, you people like my sig? :o

Why wouldn't we? It's amazing. What program do you use?

Be sure to read the rules, FAQ, etc.

If you need some help or a friend, just ask. :)

RogueLapras
2nd August 2012, 12:47 AM
Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

I too have played Pokemon since I was a kid. Rapidash is one of my favorite Pokemon too. I also like horses. I usually don't battle competitively, but if you need any help with teams, natures, ivs, evs, etc. I will try to help you out.