PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Best Wishes Remix: Black and White (PG-13)

Hero of Ideals
6th July 2012, 3:57 AM
Michael: Hello Pokémon Generation 5 fans and welcome to my own rewrite of Pokémon Best Wishes/Black and White. Now this one is really special as it is a rewrite of not own the first season of Pokémon Best Wishes and Black and White, but a rewrite of a bad story that I must rewrite. This story stars Ash (around 15 years old), Misty (around 17), Gary Oak, (Around 16), Iris, Cilan, Hilda (from Black and White, around 15 as well), and Leaf (from the games not the manga (around 15). Now there is not any Egoshipping (MistyxGary), but there will be Pokeshipping/Othelloshipping and a bit of a love triangle between Ash/Hilda/Misty. And just to let you know, there will be Character development and a change in a few characters (Bianca in general).

Summary: AU/Rewrite. Ash, Gary, and Misty are heading to Unova where new/old friends, Pokemon and adventures await. Team Rocket and Plasma are planning something big, and our heroes must save the day. Poke/Othelloshippig, Ash/Misty/Hilda and Oldrivalshipping Gary/Leaf.

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon, it is owned by Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri, and Game Freak. Please review.

Chapter Prologue: To Unova! Two old friends join for the ride!

After coming in 4th place in the Lily of the Valley Conference, Ash Satoshi Ketchum has had a relaxing time back at Pallet Town. But the raven haired Pokémon trainer still had a sense of adventure. He has traveled through four regions, the Orange Islands, and even the Battle Frontier. It was the start of spring and Ash was talking with one of two of his old traveling companions on the phone.

"So May, how are things with you and Max?" Ash asked her one early morning.

"The usual, Max and I are training right now. Max has started as a Pokémon Trainer and challenging the Hoenn League. As for me, I'm going to take on the Hoenn Grand Festival again." May explained.

"That's good to hear." Ash said with a smile.

"What about you?" May asked.

Ash placed a hand to his chin and pondered for a minute. "Not really sure right now. Might do some training as well, not really sure what to do." Ash replied.

"I hope you find something to do, Ash. You're not the one to be standing around."

Ash laughed a little. "Very true, May. What about Solidad and Drew, they're entering too?"

"Yes, they're here at home with us. And Drew has gotten a lot nicer, I wonder why?" May wondered.

"Maybe he finally leveled out." Ash answered, remembering how Drew was when he first met him.

"I guess so. Well, I better get back to training with Max. See you around Ash." May said.

"See you around too." replied Ash and hanged up the phone.

Ash walked into the kitchen where his starter and closest friend Pikachu was sitting on top of the table eating Pokémon food. His mother Delia was out in the gardens with Mimey, her Mr. Mime. The Electric Mouse Pokémon looked up to see Ash sitting down at the table. Ash took an apple from a fruit bowl and decided to eat it. After he finished his fruit, Ash spoke to Pikachu.

"Hey Pikachu, can I ask you something?" Ash said to him.

Pikachu perked his ears in confusion but decided to reply. "Sure."

"What do you think should be our next move? I mean, we just recently came back from coming in fourth place in the Sinnoh League. May and Max are doing their own thing and Dawn's heading to Hoenn with a new trainer. And Brock's getting ready for Pokémon Doctor School. But we're here in Pallet Town with nothing to do." Ash then sighed.

Pikachu folded his paws across his stomach and thought about their friends and their plans. Ash went into thought as well and sat in his chair. A few minutes later, Ash said, "Let's head over to Professor Oak's Lab. He say to come over for an announcement he had for us, so let's go see him."

Pikachu nodded and hop onto Ash's shoulders. Ash got up from his seat, exited the kitchen, and hurried out the door. He went by Delia and Mimey in the garden shouting, "Bye Mom, going over to the Professor's lab!"

Delia smiled and called back, "Okay, don't be out too long and remember to come back for Dinner. Bye sweetie!"

Ash made his way to Professor Oak's Lab where the Kanto Professor was stilling at his computer.

"Excuse me, Professor Oak?" Ash said, announcing his presences.

Oak turned around and noticed Ash. "Ah Ash my boy, I see you made it. I was wondering when you made it."

"Well I finished my calls with Brock, Dawn, and May so I decided to head over here. So, there was this big announcement you want to tell me. What is it?" Ash asked.

"Ah yes, there was something I wanted to tell so I will tell you. Ash, have you heard of Unova?" Professor Oak said.

"Unova, what's that?" Ash said confused.

"Unova, where is it?" Pikachu repeated

"I guess you haven't heard of it. The Unova region is a region much farther Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. There are Pokémon you won't find here. I was planning on going but a new batch of Trainers will come and Tracey will need the help. So I was hoping to send you and another to Unova to meet an old friend of mine. Since you want to might partake in the Unova League, I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity."

Ash look to Pikachu and smiled. "Sure, I'll go. It'll be a chance to get out of Kanto for a while. But who's the other that is coming with me?" Ash asked him.

"That would be me, Ash." A voice called from behind him.

Ash and Pikachu turned around to see a familiar face. He was a boy a year older than Ash with brunette hair that was spiky with a black shirt and purple jeans and a small blue pendant around his neck.

"Gary, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Sinnoh?" Ash asked.

"I came back to visit my family when Grandpa asked me to go to Unova with you. I thought it'll be fun to research new Pokémon there plus travel with my old rival. I mean, we're friends now so I guess it'll be okay, right?"

"Sure, sounds good to me. When do we leave for Unova?" Ash asked him.

"The plane for Unova leaves in two days so we a day to get to Vermillion City, pack up supplies and leave in the morning. Sounds good?" Gary explained.

"Cool, can't wait. Well I better tell my Pokémon the good news. Another region to travel to, I'll be right back." Ash said and he and Pikachu headed to the Oak Corral to see all of his Pokémon he caught over the 4-5 years he has traveled. Once he was outside the lab and standing out in the middle, he called for all his Pokémon. A few minutes later, a large crowd of Ash's Pokémon came running up to him. Bayleef even greeted the raven haired teen by Body Slamming on top of him and nuzzling Ash's face.

Ash laughed, feeling Bayleef on his face as he said, "Okay Bayleef, you can get off now!"

Bayleef obeyed and stood with the others.

Ash then spoke up. "Well guys, we'll be heading to another region in a few days."

All of Ash's Pokémon looked surprised that another region they'll be going to.

"So I was going to take just Pikachu but I figured if anything happens, I'll have back up in case of anything. So I will choose Bayleef, Infernape, and Gible to come with me when we got to Unova. See everyone okay with that?"

The Pokémon all chattered with approve as a few envied those three for going to a new region first. Ash placed his three suggestions into their Poke Balls and headed back to the lab, waving good bye to his Pokémon. Ash walk back into the lab to see Gary and Oak were finished talking.

"So Ash, is everything taken care of with your Pokémon?" Professor Oak asked.

"Yeah, I decided to take Bayleef, Infernape, and Gible with me as well." Ash explained. "What about you Gary?"

"Well my Starter, Umbreon, Arcanine, and three secret ones I took care of in Sinnoh, but I'll be catching a few Pokémon for my research so I can see how they differ from other regions."

"Cool! So I guess that settles it, I going to tell mom the good news. Bye Professor, bye Gary. Tell your sister I said hey!" Ash said as he headed out the door with Pikachu still on shoulders.

"Well looks like Ash is more ready than I am, but I think I'll manage. Then again, rarely Kanto trainers go to Unova, so Ash and I might stick out being foreigners and all." Gary said to his grandfather.

"Well I'm sure you and Ash will be fine. Plus I'll have nothing to worry about you boys since you'll be watching out for one another." Professor Oak said.

"That's true. Well I better get back home as well. Mom's making dinner. Bye grandpa." Gary said and he left the lab too.

Back at Ash's house—

Ash returned home and told his mother the good news of him going to Unova with Gary. Delia was that Ash will be traveling to a new region like he always does and that he'll travel with his former rival. Delia decided to make Ash two things: a going away dinner and new traveling clothes to replace his Sinnoh ones. When dinner was finished, Ash headed up to his room to get some sleep before the big day. He changed into his sleepwear and climbed into his bunk bed, Pika taking his spot on a pillow.

"Tomorrow we head for the Unova region. I can't wait!" Ash smiled excitedly.

Pikachu spoke his name in agreement as the two drifted off to sleep.

Today was the day for Ash, Gary, and Pikachu's departure to Vermillion City and to Unova. Ash was now wearing his Unova attire. It was a short sleeve blue and white jacket with a yellow zipper in the middle and a blue hood. On his hands were black and red fingerless gloves, dark blue jeans and red and black shoes. On his head was a red and white cap with a blue Poke Ball in the middle of it. Pikachu hopped onto Ash's right shoulder as the raven haired teen look into his mirror. His door opened up and Delia Ketchum walked in.

"Ash, Gary is outside waiting for you." Delia announced.

"Okay, thanks mom." Ash said with a smile.

Delia walked up to Ash and straightens the hat on his head.

"Take care of yourself and be good." Delia said with a smile.

"I will and don't worry; I'll have my Pokémon with me and Gary as well. We'll be fine." Ash said with a smile on his face.

Delia shed a tear and hugged Ash goodbye. Ash picked up his backpack (Which was filled with everything he needed (Including clean underwear) and headed downstairs and out the door. Standing at his lawn with Mimey watering the garden, stood Gary Oak. Added to his white lab coat was a red and blue shirt and tan khaki jeans. On his head were black tinted Sunglasses.

"Ready to get going, Ash?" Gary asked.

"Yeah, so how we get to Vermillion City before nightfall?" Ash asked.

"We'll be riding on my Arcanine to get to Pewter City, and then we'll fly to Vermillion City." Gary took out a Poke Ball from his belt. "Arcanine, I choose you!"

Gary tossed a Poke Ball into the air and out from the blue light was a familiar Pokémon Ash remembered from the Silver Conference.

It was a quadruped, canine-like Pokémon. Its head is covered in a cream-colored hair, except for the region around its eyes and ears, which is orange. Its body is a combination of the same orange fur with black stripes and completely black fur on its belly. It also has patches of cream-colored fur on its chest, legs, and tail, resembling smoke. Its paws each have three toes and a round pink paw pad underneath.

"Wow, great to see you again Arcanine." Ash said, walking over to pat the Legendary Pokémon on the head. Arcanine bark happily, happy to see a familiar face even if it was an opponent years ago.

"Okay Ash, hop on!" Gary ordered the raven haired teen as He and Pikachu climbed on board Arcanine and Gary as well. Pikachu was in the middle of the two boys as Ash asked him, "So how we get there by riding Arcanine?" Ash asked his former rival.

"Easy. Although, this is my first time ordering him to do it and gramps said it was pretty fast. Well it never hurts to try. Arcanine, use Extremespeed!" Gary ordered.

With a bark of approval, Arcanine was cloaked in wind and dashed into a mad sprint left Ash's house and finally left Pallet Town. Ash and Pikachu were screaming, but Gary couldn't hear him and Pikachu through the rushing wind. Everything was rushing pass the two former rivals and Pikachu as they left route one and entered Viridian City. They were a complete blur that not even the residents citizens could see them but felt a strong breeze of wind. They left viridian City within minutes and entered the Viridian Forest. Arcanine maneuvered through the forest, passing many, bushes, and bug type Pokémon. The Legendary Pokémon could see the opening to Pewter City as the trio and Arcanine shot out of the forest and made it to Pewter City. Arcanine stop near a Pokémon Center as Gary patted on the head.

"Thank you Arcanine, you got us here safely." Gary said as he, Ash, and Pikachu hop off its back/

Gary look to Ash and Pikachu and said, "We made it to Pewter City, how you feel?"

Ash and Pikachu were a little windswept from the ride that Ash's raven black hair was sticking out in odd places. Ash adjusted his hair and hat as Pikachu shook his fur like a Growlithe, making it all smooth and straight again. Ash continued to flatten his hair back to how it was supposed to be as Gary looked a little embarrassed. "Sorry Ash, but Grandpa wasn't kidding to how fast Arcanine's Extremespeed was. How you feel?" Gary asked in a concern voice.

"Super." Ash admitted, placing his hat back on his head.

"Okay, if that's all…" Gary turned around to return Arcanine to his Pokeball and pulled out another one. "You okay with flying?" Gary asked them again.

Despite their arrival to Pewter City was a little too speedy for their liking, Ash and Pikachu were still eager to get to Vermillion City.

"We're okay to fly Gary. How will we get to Vermillion City?" Ash asked.

"With this. Salamence, go!" Gary exclaimed and tossed a Pokeball into the sky. Emerging from the blue light of the Pokeball was a familiar Pokémon from the Hoenn Region. It was a large quadruped dragon type Pokémon with large fully grown red wings. Although most of its body was green-blue and red, its underbelly was a grey armor. Its wings, eyebrows, necks, and the undersides of its tail and limbs are red while the grey portion was its lower jaw and its belly. Lastly were the three spiky extensions either sides of its face that looked like gills. The Dragon Pokémon landed on the ground with a small thud, allowing Gary to pat her on the head.

"It's great to see you again, Salamence." Gary said.

Ash and Pikachu were astonished at this. They knew Gary researched Pokémon from other regions, but never thought the brunette haired brunette would have something as strong and well trained as a Salamence.

"Whoa Gary, when did you get a Salamence?" Ash said amazed.

"I've been taking care of her when she was a Begon. After a while, she became a Shellgon and now a Salamence. So I mostly use Salamence to travel on when Arcanine is tired to carry me. Plus I was interested about why Begon want to fly, but I'll tell you and Pikachu some other time. Hop on!" ordered Gary.

Ash and Pikachu nodded and hop onto Salamence as Gary sat in the front and held the Dragon Pokémon's neck while Ash held his former rival's back. Salamence took off on the ground and hovered over the ground. The two Kanto trainers and Pikachu were now over the city as Salamence headed east to the direction of Mt. Moon. Ash and Pikachu enjoyed the view of mountains as they flew over Cerulean City. It felt like an hour or so as they fled when they passed over familiar locations like Saffron City, Lavender Town, and also Celadon City. Ash could see the faint outline of the rebuilt gym. He hopes to rematch Erika when the Indigo League starts up again next year. It was around two hours when the two boys made it to Vermillion City, the location of the Sea Plane that will take them to Unova tomorrow. They landed near the Vermillion City Pokémon Center and hop off Salamence. Gary patted the Dragon Pokémon on the head and said, "Good job Salamence, you did a great job. Return!" and places the Hoenn Dragon back in her ball.

Ash looked around the city and remembered battling Lt. Surge and his Raichu.

Boy it takes me back." Ash sighed, placing his hands behind his head.

"I heard from gramps that you won the Thunder Badge in an interesting way. How'd you know Lt. Surge evolved his Pikachu too early?" Gary asked in an amazed way.

"Brock helped me understand that I should use Pikachu's speed against Raichu." Ash explained.

Pikachu nodded in agreement, remembering one of his toughest battles.

Gary smiled. "Remind me to talk to Brock about his battle tactics; he was a gym leader after all."

Ash and Gary's stomachs began to growl, Pikachu's as well. The two bots then laughed, like the good old days when they were friends as kids.

"Looks like that I'm not the only one that's hungry. Come on, there's a Café in town, we can eat there." Gary informed him.

"Sure!" Ash said with a smile on his face.

The two boys and Pikachu left from in front of the Pokémon Center and east of Vermillion City to the Vermillion City Café. The Vermillion Café was a medium size building that once they entered, they found a quiet little place with a few trainers and residents sitting around, being served their food by waiters and waitresses. Gary, Ash, and Pikachu decided to sit back one of the booths they was near a window. The two could see the distant sea as a waitress came to their table as they were deep in their menus. She was close to Ash and Gary's age with blond hair tied in a bun with light blue eyes and wore a waitress uniform with a white apron in the front.

"What would you two like to order?" she asked.

"I'd like a double cheeseburger with fries and Lemonade." Gary asked her.

"The same for me I'll have a cola for me and a plate of fries for Pikachu with a bottle of Ketchup." Ash asked and looks to see Pikachu's eyes shine with happiness.

"Thank you, I will return shortly with your orders." The waitress said, taking their menus and walks away.

Ash looked pass his shoulders to see the waitress that took their order was speaking with several other waitresses and saw the girl pointing to Gary and Ash's direction. They giggled and continued their work. Ash looks back to Gary.

"Well, you seem to be the ladies' man, Gary." Ash said with a smile on this face.

"What'd you mean? I didn't notice." Gary said nonchalantly,

"Come on Gary, you had a whole gang of Cheerleaders when you were traveling around Kanto years ago." Ash pointed out,

"I was an egotistic person when I was young, but even then I wasn't interested in girls. Then I became a researcher and knuckled down. But my mom, Daisy, and even gramps want me to settle down and preserve the family name." Gary explained.

"I see…" Ash said at once, spinning a salt shaker on the table.

"What about you?" Gary asked curiously.

"Me?" Ash questioned.

"Come on Ashton, it's so obvious. Gramps and Ms. Ketchum always talk about Musty, May, Dawn, and all you meet on your journeys and eve your mom hopes to be a gram one day." Gary explained.

"I never thought of that." Ash thought.

"Gary was the first one to ask him about his future with anyone. While Gary waited for his response, Ash thought about his friends Misty, May, and Dawn.

First was Misty Waterflower. Misty was Ash's first friend and travel companion. Despite their arguing and bickering to one another, they still look out for one another. Ash remembered the times when he was in danger and Misty would save him. Thee biggest memory he could remember was Misty fishing him out of the freezing waters after falling off Lugia. They were rivals at times, wanting to continue their gym battle, but all in all, Misty was his friend through it all.

Next was May Maple. May was a rookie trainer and Ash was a tutor to her. They were the same and had the same traits: love food, have similar Pokémon and looks out for one another. Ash remembered protecting May and Manaphy during a little 'Sea Crown' incident. He and May had a special bond; the split ribbon they share. Ash keeps it with him at all times alone with Misty's lure and handkerchief.

Lastly was Dawn Berlitz. Dawn was like May, a rookie trainer that Ash helped. Dawn reminded him of his first days as a trainer when he started his journey. When they battle together, Ash and Dawn were a team (same with Dawn and Piplup). They had a strong bond same with Misty and May and he would look out for her when she was in trouble.

Misty, May, and Dawn were all important people in his life and to see a future with either or with any girl really boils in his heart.

"Hey Ash, you still there?" Gary's voice called him.

Ash snapped back into focus and looks to Gary. "Oh, I'm here."

"You were deep in thought, what were you think about?" he asked calmly.

"Just what you said. Maybe one day I find someone, but I want to think about the Unova league as well." He replied to him.

"Got you priorities in order, you've really grown." Gary smiled.

Ash smiled too as they heard the sound of a bell ringing and a door opening. A couple of People were entering the Café, one of them was speaking.

"We should have their special double cheeseburger with a strawberry Milkshake."

"Don't order that Daisy, you need to stay fit for our next performance." A younger girl said to the one named Daisy.

"Azurill, Azurill!" spoke a small Pokémon

"The other girl named Daisy replied with, "You're right Misty, my bad."

Daisy… Misty… Those names rang in Ash's ears. It couldn't be?

Pikachu recognize them as well and hopped onto Ash's shoulders and followed Ash to the front. Gary was curious to why Ash got up when he saw the trainer and Pokémon walk to four young women. Ash spoke, his voice a little shaky. "Misty, is that you?"

The four girls all turned around to face Ash. They gasped, more so the red-orange hired girl. Her expression turned into a sense of overjoy as she came up to him.

"Ash, I can't believe it's you!" she embraced the raven haired teen and even patted the electric Mouse Pokémon on the head.

Ash's shaky voice disappeared, now feeling warm in the pit of his throat. "Misty, I'm so happy to see you again. Sorry I haven't visited lately, been really busy." he said, breaking apart.

Misty chuckled. "It's alright; the Cerulean Gym has been busy too."

Ash smiled too and place a hand to his head, eyeing Misty's new look. Misty had changed drastically from Ash's last meeting with her. Her flaming red-orange hair was no longer tied up by a small ponytail but not down to her neck, her bangs behind her eyes. She wore a yellow and halter top with the Cascade Badge in the front, blue jeans that reached to her knees and light blue trainers on her feet. Although she dropped the tomboyish appearance, she still looks like one of the guys.

One of her sisters, Lily spoke up. "Hey let's not stand around, let's get to our seats."

Ash, Misty, Daisy, and Violet all understood and head to Gary and Ash's booth. Gary reintroduced himself to the sister, who remembered the young boy battling their gym five years ago, now he was a researcher and a lot calmer. The food came fifteen minutes later with Daisy enjoying a salad she bought. As they ate, Ash decided to ask the girl about life at the gym since coming there years ago.

"So how are things at the gym? Bet battles have been booming." Ash asked

"They have and even Misty has been teaching us how to battle challengers. We never thought Misty would be our tutor for battling." Violet said matter of fact.

"Plus the gym has become even more popularity after Misty became a Sensational Sister." Daisy explained.

Both Gary and Ash looked stunned.

"Misty's a Sensational Sister, when, how?" Ash asked, curious to this bit of trivia."

"Well I caught a bad cold a few months ago and it was before our big performance. Misty didn't want to let us down so see pitched in. Then afterwards, Misty became a huge success that we decided to let her in the family business." Lily explained.

Ash and Gary were both astonished and looks to Misty. Misty felt a little embarrassed but nodded as Ash responded with, "Wow Misty, you're a Sensational Sister, good for you."

"Thanks Ash, but I It's nice to be acknowledged as a sister than a runt of the family."

"Runt, when we you?" Gary joked.

Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Azurill, Gary, Daisy, Lily, and Violet all began to laugh as Ash thought of something.

"Wow, Misty has changed since the last time I saw her."

He watched the red-orange haired girl laugh even more as an odd feeling pinged in Ash's heart. He stared at Misty even more, eyeing how matured and beautiful she looked. He took a hand to his heart and felt it beat with a steady rhythm.

'My heart never beat like this before… Am I in love with Misty?'

He stood up from his seat, surprising everyone.

"What's wrong Ash?" Misty asked

"I have to make a phone call, excuse Me." he bowed and walk to the phone booths in the next room. Thankfully he was alone in there so his important call would be private. Let's just hope the person he wants is home.

After dialing the number, he waited for a minute when the familiar face of Brock appeared on the Videophone. Ash saw that he had just returned from doctor school; he was wearing a white doctor's coat.

"Hey Ash, how are you doing?" Brock asked.

"I'm fine Brock, doing well. Gary and I are here in Vermillion City where we bumped into Misty and her sisters and well…. Don't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you."

"Sure Ash, I won't tell anyone. So what's eating you?"

So Ash went into full detail about seeing Misty again, hearing about all she's been up to since the Battle Frontier and his new feeling for her. He then went on explaining that it's a feeling that never felt before that wasn't Pokémon battling and he never felt real love before. Ash took a deep breath and waited for Brock to speak.

"Well Ash, I don't know what to say. I knew you finally see Misty in a new light."

Ash fumbled with his raven hair and said, "I guess you can say I'm say a little dense. So what should I do Brock?"

Brock placed a hand to his chin and said, "Well I can't say you should confess your love to her, she might take it as a joke and laugh at you. My advice, take things slow with Misty, let your friendship grow and then your feelings will grow too. You're a big Feeebas in a big pond of romance; just like I believe you'll make the right decision."

Ash smiled. He was glad he went to Brock for help; the former Pewter City Gym Leader knew what to do.

"Thanks Brock, you really helped. Well, the others might be worried for me." Ash said.

"You're welcome, enjoy Unova and win it for all of Kanto." Brock told him as their call was over.

Ash felt more confident than then we was then when first spoke to Brock, now it was back to the others. Gary and Misty waved for Ash's attention as he sat back down sit with the sisters, Misty, and Gary.

"Good you're back, we got some excited news. Since we can handle the shows and battles now, Misty decided to come with you to Unova." Daisy said.

Ash looked surprised but happy inside. Misty will come with them and he can take Brock's advice and spent time with her.

"You mean it, Misty?" Ash asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I really want to go to the Unova region and see all the new Pokémon. Plus a vacation is just what I need." Misty said. "Plus Daisy and they have their own Pokémon to battle trainers with, so we're set."

"That's awesome, welcome abroad. "Ash said and picks up a glass of cola to toast Misty. Misty responded and toasted too.

After eating, the three Sensational Sisters, Ash, Misty, and Gary were ready to depart from one another. Gary and Ash waited for Misty as she spoke with her sister one last time.

"Well Sis, take care of yourself in Unova. As both gym leader and Sensational Sister, you have a repetition to keep up in a new region." Daisy informed her.

"I understand, plus Kanto too." Misty replied.

"And one more thing, Mist…" Daisy lowered her head and whisper to Misty. "Bring back a boyfriend when you come back, especially Ash and Gary." The two sisters look back to the two Kanto boys waiting and conversing. "They're quite the lookers now."

Misty blush a little and whispered. "What about you, you haven't even asked Tracey out on a date."

Daisy smiled at her sister's comeback but stood proud. "You got a point there. Have a great journey." Daisy said and the sister shook hands.

Misty watched her sisters walk away as she came back to Ash and Gary. "Well, I'm all yours now. Let's book a room at the Pokémon Center." She instructed.

Gary, Pikachu, and Ash nodded as they walk to the Pokémon Center. Misty decided to pay for their room (with impressive money by the way) and got them a room fit for a champion.

It was around nighttime finally and Misty had just exited the bathroom, now drying off her head.

"I was right about their bathroom in these rooms, they are heavenly." But Misty look up to see Ash, Pikachu, and Gary were already asleep in their respectable beds. Misty chuckled, remembering the times when she was twelve and first traveling with Ash. Now it was five years later and she was now seventeen. She took her middle bed and decided to sleep too, her Azurill sleeping on its tail.

Tomorrow was to be a new day for Ash, Misty, and Gary.

To be continued in a new beginning

Michael: And after so long, this chapter is finished. So here's how this story will go down. All Best Wishes episodes but there will some changes and additions too, Black and White 1 and 2 wise. For Latias fans, she might appear. So request captures for everyone and what would you like to see as well. And what do you think of Ash, Misty, and Gary's character growth? Please review and Constructive Criticism is allowed.

Next Time: In the shadow of Zekrom!

Important note: Michael is my OC nickname