PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly new but...

AxelWolf
6th July 2012, 11:00 PM
Hello everyone. I decided to come back to playing Pokemon after leaving Pokemon three years ago when I had to sell my original Nintendo DS. I am currently working on trying and yet failing doing EV training to have a killer fighting force when I compete online and currently trying to also to fill out my Pokedex since I only got all the Pokemon you can find through Pokemon White (The game I have.). My favorite Pokemon has been and always will be Arcanine because if it was not for seeing Arcanine during the opening theme to the first season of the Pokemon anime all those years ago, I would never bothered playing. But anyways, if anyone wants to trade or battle me, here is my FC: 2537 9783 8656 Axel

I really want to get a perfect EV trained Growlithe which is a shiny but anyways, if you want to trade or battle, please send me a PM so I know.

UmbraFox
6th July 2012, 11:19 PM
I actually think I have a level 1-10 Growlithe on one of my games, if I remember correctly. You can have that if you want to train it yourself. I'll check for you and let you know it's level and nature.

I would battle you too, but I've never been one to bother with EV training, so I probably won't come near you. I'm still happy to if you want

Welcome back, by the way, and welcome to our little corner of the Internet.

Enjoy ;)

AxelWolf
6th July 2012, 11:34 PM
Awesome, thanks! Well, I got lucky with with a trade with a Zoura which almost had perfect IV all around with 30s for all areas. Well, I have played and lost a lot in global battles mostly to Japanese players...But anyways, it is nice to be back.

G50
7th July 2012, 10:36 PM
Hello AxelWolf, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™