PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: The Tributes - Discussion Thread

Captain Doctor Digi
7th July 2012, 4:05 PM
Approved by Kamotz

The SU thread is here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576194-Digimon-The-Tributes-(Rated-PG-15))

And the RP Thread is here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?577502-Digimon-The-Tributes-(PG-15))

Ten years ago, our natural search for knowledge and our extreme curiosity, led us humans into pressing and probing against a border, a border we knew nothing about, a border between the Human World, and the Digital World, and thus this line between the worlds began to blur and dissipate.

Fanglongmon, the god and lord protector of the Digital world, had decided it was time to cut off all relations with the Human world, and to do this he decided to call upon the help of a human. Out of all mankind, Fanglongmon picked an orphaned boy, a boy that had great potential for good.

Fanglongmon took the boy to the Digital World, and gave him the knowledge in order to program a new strengthened border from the Human world. The boy successfully completed his given task, and as a reward, he got to stay in the Digital World to prevent any other humans from entering the world.

Time passed, and the boy grew up to be a fine young man, but he has changed. He grew a deep hatred for humans, and for all those years on the streets, all those beating he would get from drunken idiots, from what he had witnessed most humans do, and how they sin.

A secret plan was made behind the back of Fanglongmon, a plan to get revenge on The Humans, and their world. He began implanting dark thoughts of humans into the minds of The Digimon, and building an army of dark Digimon, using the old Dark Towers, which had been left hundreds of years ago, to brainwash any Digimon that wouldn't follow his lead.

However it was not long until Fanglongmon found out about this, and war broke out. But it was all in vain as the boy was able to absorb Fanglongmon's Digicore, destroying the God of the Digital World.

With Fanglongmon's Digicore, the boy, who was called '01', was more powerful then ever before he then began attacking the only Digimon that could possibly attack him, The Sovereigns. With their Cores, '01' rule would be unchallenged.

However, before they were destroyed, The Sovereigns sent out their data to the Human World, so that maybe, there would be heroes to represent them, and fight for the future of both worlds. And they have found their heroes in London, England, and to be more exact, The Royal Academy for Higher Learning, a school where all our heroes happen to be studying at.

And one day, they discover strange shards with unknown symbols on them, and soon they shall encounter their partners, and go on an adventure of a life time.

-All SPPF RPG Rules apply. If you haven't read them, please do.
-All posts should include your character's name, Digimon's name, and current level.
-If you join, please stay active, don't just go away. Stay and Play.
-Please be nice to other players, it's okay to have fights in character, but please refrain out of character.
-No Gary Stu/Mary Sues. No bunnying, you know the basics.
-No duplicates of other people's Digimon.
-This RP is rated PG-15, so if you don't like blood, gore, violence, and potential sexual innuendos, this RP may not be for you.
-Please wait for my go ahead to Digivolve to certain levels, after I have though, you may Digivolve to that level as much as you want.
-If you have any questions please send me a message either via pm/VM, and I will try my best to help you understand.

Accepted Characters
Azulongmon's Tributes.
Riku Vincent and Dre the Dracomon - Charizard_Man
Mila Amira and Kudamon - Requiem's Eclipse
Terra Saunders and Rafe the Dorumon- Aura of Twilight

Baihumon's Tributes.
Travis Jones and Victor Ursa the Bearmon- Digipoke1
Jackson Hart and Lex the Elecmon - CuriousHeartless
Tyler Pheonix and Alpha the Flamedramon - Krazy95

Ebonwumon's Tributes.
Lillian "Lilly" Silverstone and Aster the Palmon - Mon1010
Cornelius 'CD' Devon and Isaac the Ninjamon - Handy?
Patrcia Knightley and Wally the Penguinmon - GalladeOfSpades

Zhuquimon's Tributes.
Renato “Ren” Vargas Rivera and Itzamna “Izzy” the Hawkmon - GoldenHouou
Drake Columbus and Goblu the Gobinmon - CyberBlastoise
Andrzej "Annie" Grzymułtowski and Leanan "Lea" Sidhe the Witchmon - Niihyl

Okay, any questions about this RP will now come here, and I will try my best to ansewer them. So please, ask away!

Also if you have any ideas for a digimon you would like to fight or see, or infact any ideas for little side missions, please do tell

Monster Guy
7th July 2012, 9:23 PM
If I remember correctly, I don't think the Fresh forms can talk. They're effectively babies.

Captain Doctor Digi
8th July 2012, 12:26 AM
But it's easier to get to the place we have to get to without having somesort of message, and besides it's fine in Digi-Digi logic.

Aura Of Twilight
8th July 2012, 6:49 PM
That makes sense. Will the characters in the same tribute always stay in the same group though?

Requiem's Eclipse
8th July 2012, 7:09 PM
Hopefully you guys don't mind me adding some music to my posts, seeing as Mila's passion is music she will be singing a lot, so I'm putting at least two separate songs for some dramatic effect, and add a little realism in it.

Captain Doctor Digi
8th July 2012, 7:34 PM
@Aura: Actually, no. When we get to the Digital World, I'm planning on RNG three groups of four, one Tribute from each group, then these groups will try and regroup at a central place, and they may or may not meet 01 for the first time.

@Requiem: I don't mind music at all, so go and do it.

GoldenHouou
9th July 2012, 10:41 AM
The group thing sounds good to me, easier to move around if all of us aren't in the same place all the time, especially at the beginning and since there are so many characters involved (though I think four groups of three would be better than three groups of four, personally; easier to manage). Either way, looking forward to some interesting character interactions~

Working on a post now, by the way. Should be up sometime later today.

Monster Guy
9th July 2012, 4:35 PM
I might stick with the fresh form being a baby thing for my part. Only because it would be hilarious to see Lilly having to deal with a crying baby. xD (She'll get all the info she needs to know in a text message.)

Captain Doctor Digi
9th July 2012, 4:40 PM
Okay, it works with me.

I also editted Victor's Ultimate forme, and incase any of you guys are having second thoughts about a level, I suggest you edit it now before that level appears.

CyberBlastoise
10th July 2012, 5:09 AM
I decided to change my Digi's Ultimate and Mega forms. Are they alright with you, digi? If not, I'll change them back.

Monster Guy
10th July 2012, 5:24 AM
I like my Ultimate form. I love the pun of having a character named Lily with Lillymon. xD

Rosemon is her only choice for a Mega. I'd like to keep the Plant Fairy theme.

Niihyl
10th July 2012, 5:36 AM
Well, you could use Lotosmon instead. It's a plant fairy, and has some pretty cool style.

It doesn't have to be perfectly canon. Heck, my digivolution line is a mishmash of digimon related pretty much only by A) magic, B) vague hints of darkness and C) being female.

Monster Guy
10th July 2012, 1:02 PM
@Niihyl: Her brother has Lotosmon in another RPG. Lol. xD

Captain Doctor Digi
10th July 2012, 3:55 PM
@CB, Yeah that's fine.

Heck if anyone's Line was a mishmash, I know for sure mine was. Jellyfish - Cathead - Bear - Dog - Tank - Cyborg Dragon.

CuriousHeartless
10th July 2012, 4:55 PM
Sorry bout not posting yet, been kinda lazy. I'll do it a bit later today.

And my line isn't all that bad, unlike some *coughdigipoke1cough*. Seriously, no offense, but did you just pick random Digimon or something because I can't pick up the logical train of thought that would lead to that line.

Niihyl
10th July 2012, 4:59 PM
Rule of Cool is more important than logic. :P Always, grasshopper.

Captain Doctor Digi
10th July 2012, 5:08 PM
They weren't random! *Offense!* They were awesome, and like Niihyl said, Rule of Cool. I just had an idea for a plot that would lead to it's creation.

I now just thought that seeing how Victor is dumber then dirt, he wouldn't be smart enough to use guns.

Aura Of Twilight
11th July 2012, 3:12 AM
Digimon are like playdough: There's a ton of stuff you can do with them. XD

GoldenHouou
11th July 2012, 7:44 AM
Finally got that post in, a little later than I thought but eh. And yeah, assume Ren went ahead and came to the pond anyway, I just needed to cut off the post before it got too huge.

I'm happy with my digivolution line, even though I originally planned it to be Pafumon -> Kyaromon -> Kudamon -> Reppamon -> Crowmon -> Valdurmon (but then someone came and snatched half of my forms, eugh.) I usually don't like using any of the original main Digimon from the series, but meh. I love Hawkmon enough to forgive myself.

Requiem's Eclipse
11th July 2012, 7:52 AM
Sorry! I love Kudamon!

Monster Guy
11th July 2012, 1:01 PM
I don't see the issue with using Digimon from the series. :/ (I've used Gatomon and Palmon, and I'll probably use Patamon in the next Digimon RP when I get a choice. xD Then I'll move on to Tamer's Digimon after that. xD) They're the one I'm the most familiar with.

I should have a post up later. I have it planned out, I just need to type it. xD

GalladeofSpades
11th July 2012, 4:37 PM
O HOLY CRUD.

Sorry for not posting yet. It's just that I've been a bit busy. I should have a post ready either today or tommorow.

Monster Guy
12th July 2012, 7:58 PM
Aaand I'm the only one left...

I'm only having trouble with getting the SIM card into her phone. She's not the type of person to go, "Oh hey look, a mysterious SIM card magically appeared in my room! I'm going to put it in my phone to see what happens. Even though I have no idea where it came from, or what's on it, and could possibly ruin my phone. What's the worse that could happen?"

As a matter of fact, that's literally what she would say, then toss the thing into the trash. xD

How do I get her into the action?

CuriousHeartless
12th July 2012, 8:01 PM
Mind Control. Well, technically it would only be influence, but mind control sounds so much cooler. But seriously, just have it influence her into putting it in.

GalladeofSpades
12th July 2012, 8:02 PM
You could always do what I did: Have her accidentaly mistake her SIM card for another one.

Monster Guy
12th July 2012, 8:05 PM
Now, why would she open the phone in the first place? She doesn't talk on it all that much, and I don't think she has the same phone Patricia has. xD

GalladeofSpades
12th July 2012, 8:15 PM
Uh... It fell from her pocket and the back slipped off, along with the battery and the SIM? xD; Either that or you could do Curious' idea.

Yeah. No one has such a badass phone like Patricia does. B)

CuriousHeartless
12th July 2012, 8:44 PM
I still vote mind control, and hurrying the frack up. It's Digimon for pete's sake, who cares about reality or realism? Just do something!

Monster Guy
12th July 2012, 8:49 PM
I still vote mind control, and hurrying the frack up. It's Digimon for pete's sake, who cares about reality or realism? Just do something!

I happen to care about keeping my characters in character... -_-

I'll get it up when it's good and ready, K?

Captain Doctor Digi
12th July 2012, 9:04 PM
Mon, just do it when ever you are ready.

We're still waiting for Handy? anyway. So everyone. just calm yo tits, everyone is still interested (Well mabye not Handy?, I should ask him) so let's all just show the biggest sign of maturitiy and have some patience.

Aura Of Twilight
12th July 2012, 9:06 PM
If I'm not too late..

You could always make her phone already turn into a digivice before she discovers it. Then she'll just be like WTF and there you go.

Monster Guy
12th July 2012, 9:18 PM
If I'm not too late..

You could always make her phone already turn into a digivice before she discovers it. Then she'll just be like WTF and there you go.

That seems like the best option. :3

I'll get a post up shortly. (Unless Curious continues to be rude about it, then it will take longer...)

Charizard_Man
12th July 2012, 9:50 PM
I just made Riku's phone break, that seemed like the only realistic thing to happen and make him even check the inside. :O oh wait, you have your idea already. nevermind, pretend i didn't say anything ^__^

Monster Guy
13th July 2012, 3:23 AM
Aaaand posted!

For those of you that have dealt with her brother Leo, you can see his sister is quite different from him. xD

GoldenHouou
14th July 2012, 1:31 PM
@Requiem: It's alright about the forms 8P You were just faster that's all.

@Mon: I didn't say there was an issue with using Digimon from the show, I said I didn't like using them.

\late replies are late but meh.

So now that Mon finally posted, all that's left is Handy?, right?

Monster Guy
14th July 2012, 1:37 PM
Yes, but you and G (GalladeofSpades) both said the same thing... :/

GoldenHouou
14th July 2012, 1:41 PM
Then that just means there's two of us who don't like using them. 8P Nothing wrong with that.

Captain Doctor Digi
14th July 2012, 3:32 PM
Hmm, Handy? has been on, but hasn't replied to any of my VMs. Nor as he posted in anything since then Seventh. I'll give him a while to respond, or post or do something. But if he doesn't do it soon. Prehaps I should reopen SUs.

GoldenHouou
16th July 2012, 1:57 PM
I really think we should just move on, especially since they have been online but haven't replied or informed you of being busy or otherwise unable to post. The RP's gonna die at this rate.

Captain Doctor Digi
16th July 2012, 7:03 PM
Yeah, I'm going to reopen the spot, and the new person can catch up with us in London.

GoldenHouou
18th July 2012, 5:43 AM
Yeah, good call, time to get moving again.

Captain Doctor Digi
19th July 2012, 3:48 PM
Yep, I'll try and get a post up today or tommorrow.

I've also rnged the groups that will be fighting against the first champions in the Human World.

Terra, Travis, Lilly, and Annie will be fighting against Deltamon.

Jackson, Patrcia, Ren, and Riku will be fighting against Gesomon.

And Mila, Tyler, Drake, and who ever we might get will be fighting against Golemon.

Also if we're unable to get another player, we'll just continue on with out him.

Captain Doctor Digi
22nd July 2012, 4:42 PM
Okay guys, I just wanna know if everyone still wants to play this, or begin playing this. If people still wanna do this, I'll post. But if not, just say so please.

GalladeofSpades
22nd July 2012, 4:45 PM
Let's play. *grabs a gun* ... Wait, wrong weapon. *puts it back and grabs digivice*

Monster Guy
22nd July 2012, 4:47 PM
Lilly and I still here.

Krazy95
22nd July 2012, 5:08 PM
I'm here - I'll check and see if I've missed anything as I've been away.

Requiem's Eclipse
22nd July 2012, 5:13 PM
I'm good, ready to play

GoldenHouou
22nd July 2012, 5:20 PM
As you probably already know, I'm still here and willin' to play.

Aura Of Twilight
8th August 2012, 5:15 PM
I'm here as well. I hope we can continue this if possible.

CuriousHeartless
9th August 2012, 5:15 PM
I'm still here, but it doesn't seem like the game is.

GoldenHouou
9th August 2012, 5:21 PM
I was actually thinking whether or not I should post, but then I got busy and there didn't seem to be anyone else posting...

Monster Guy
9th August 2012, 5:24 PM
^ There's not much to post really... :/

CuriousHeartless
9th August 2012, 5:26 PM
Well there probably is. Like what you do when you get to the lake. I think digi posted somehing, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet (I will later), maybe you can reply to that or something.

GoldenHouou
9th August 2012, 5:32 PM
Well we can post about our Digimon digivolving like digi did. I'll probably get around to doing it during the weekend if I get the time.

Monster Guy
9th August 2012, 5:34 PM
He did, I can't believe I missed it! D8

Hopefully, I can post something over the weekend.