PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Palermo
9th July 2012, 5:34 AM
Yo, just wanted to say hi to everyone. Bought a DSi and Pokemon white for about a week ago. So I'm pretty new to this game, though i played a lot of Pokemon blue a long time ago ^^.

Looking forward to reading and learning a lot from this forum and it's members :)

p.s. I just tried some battle against randoms in Free Mode. After a 9 long losing streak, i was turning the table around and started to "win". But the two matches i was about to win(i had all mine alive, versus 1 Pokemon left) And the players i was about to beat "lost their connection".

So, is it normal that people DC themselves to avoid losing?

Suffice
9th July 2012, 6:58 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forums Palermo! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to VM me. :D Pokemon's advanced a lot from Gen.1, there's certainly much to learn.

But the two matches i was about to win(i had all mine alive, versus 1 Pokemon left) And the players i was about to beat "lost their connection".

So, is it normal that people DC themselves to avoid losing?

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people (in my experience) on random wifi that will disconnect when their losing. Or if they get frustrated with misses, ect. Rage Quits. Most people you battle here will not. I don't see why people feel the need to disconnect, accept the loss and move on.

★ Lucario ★
9th July 2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome to SPPf! If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

Palermo
9th July 2012, 11:30 PM

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people (in my experience) on random wifi that will disconnect when their losing.

Hmm, that sucks. Well third time's a charm. Got my first victory ^^

Palermo
9th July 2012, 11:31 PM
Welcome to SPPf! If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

Thanks and will do :)

Darato
10th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
10th July 2012, 7:32 PM
Hello Palermo, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™