PDA

View Full Version : I welcome myself in.

Yamigo1000
9th July 2012, 6:53 PM
Hello Serebii forums, I am Yamigo 1000. I have been playing pokemon since I was born, literally, I got Red and Blue a few years after they came out and have had every main title game save for Green, Soul Silver and Sapphire. I had gotten into competitive battling about a year ago, and I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it, not pro, but I know what I'm doing. I can't online battle as my pokes aren't prepared for it, but I do have a Pokemon Online and Pokemon showdown, though my computer cant play it at the moment because it sucks. Any who, If you wanna challenge me, go right ahead, I look forward to it, win or lose.

Forsaken Greninja
9th July 2012, 8:19 PM
Heehhehe, Another battler, gosh, I can't even competitive battle untill I rouse my team correctly, sadly...

So any way, welcome to the forums! If you need a friend or someone to battle, ask me, or my friends or even someone else.

Terry. T.
9th July 2012, 8:52 PM
Well welcome to the forum, have a good time here and you'll be sure to find lots of battles. If you need help contact me.

Darato
10th July 2012, 12:10 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
10th July 2012, 7:31 PM
Hello Yamigo1000, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Skytorn
10th July 2012, 7:34 PM
Welcome to SPPf!

Oh god, more competitive battlers. I'm probably the worst online battler on this forum so if you ever battle me, you'll definatly win.

Anyways, if you need a friend, don't be shy! :)