PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here! But not new to Pokemon :p

theqtpokemonguy
10th July 2012, 1:09 AM
Hi! I'm Jose,

I would just like to get acquainted with everybody here!

First of all, Pokemon has been my life since I was in 1st Grade, I'm going to be a junior in college and still love Pokemon to the core. I hope to work for Nintendo in the future. I love everything about Pokemon, but lately I've been doing my own. I create my own Fakemon. I'm still trying to get started, so if anyone can help me with signatures, icons, and such to get my profile altogether. I'm trying to get my Fakemon out there, so I am also setting up a Deviantart account. Can anyone suggest any good art programs out there that can help me emulate Sugimor-san's style? Right now, I'm torn between Adobe Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai. Well, that's it for now. I hope to make lots of friends that shares the same passion that burns like Charmander's tail. PM and and I hope you guys will welcome me here!

Here's a template of questions I got at PokeCommunity regarding the things I'd like to venture in:

1.) I am interested in boards regarding things like Fakemon (creating them), cosplaying, collecting toys, and discussions with past and upcoming installments.

2.)I don't really know what Roleplaying is so I will need to be enlightened. I wanna know about other boards are there available that may contain my interested because it may be categorized there.

3.)Yes. I feel like theres a lot to learn since I'm pretty new with the forum community. I would like to get exposed with the other things I may or may not have heard of as long as the one unifying theme is Pokemon.

4.) I'd like to get acquainted with lots of people hopefully becoming penpals and networking with Pokefans all over the world!

Forsaken Greninja
10th July 2012, 1:31 AM
Ohhhh!!!! HELLLOOOO!! Grovyle Says hi also! :)

Roleplaying, I do with my friends, I just don't do the board RPs.

If you ever need a friend... ask me and some others!

theqtpokemonguy
10th July 2012, 2:00 AM
Hi! thanks. One friend down, more to go. I'm really bad with the technical stuff, if you can help that would be great.

Forsaken Greninja
10th July 2012, 2:53 AM
Like... what kind of technical?

theqtpokemonguy
10th July 2012, 4:10 AM
How do you get those little icons next to your name, those signatures in every post you make?

Forsaken Greninja
10th July 2012, 5:16 AM
The little green one?

You have to make your own signature. Its in the top right where your username is, click settings and click edit signature. You can make you're sig.

Darato
10th July 2012, 7:41 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

blackterminator3
10th July 2012, 7:53 AM
Hello Joseph!

Welcome to the SPPF, it is great to meet you. :)

G50
10th July 2012, 7:35 PM
Hello theqtpokemonguy, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

theqtpokemonguy
10th July 2012, 9:38 PM
Hi guys! I want to make a cool signatures like you guys have? Can anyone help me get started?

theqtpokemonguy
10th July 2012, 9:39 PM
And add me as a friend :P

★ Lucario ★
10th July 2012, 9:46 PM
Welcome to SPPf!

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

Electricbluewolf
10th July 2012, 9:49 PM
Hi guys! I want to make a cool signatures like you guys have? Can anyone help me get started?

You can get a sig here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?45-Fan-Art-Shops), from shops that people run. They don't cost anything, but I would read each persons rules if your interested in ordering sig art from them n_n

theqtpokemonguy
10th July 2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome to SPPf!

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

Will do! thanks