PDA

View Full Version : *cough* ... Here goes...

Nonomiya Nono
10th July 2012, 3:54 PM
Hello~~
I'm new to this forum, but I'm actually not a newbie in pokemon.... Well at least until up to the last 4 generations.... I was quite a pokemon freak, not only on competitive battling strategies level, I also love to talk about the pokemon's biology like they're described in pokedex or in the anime... Well, kinda like a Pokemon Professor isn't it~?
-cough- Well that was the me before I left the path of Pokemon Trainer.

last year when B&W comes out, I found myself didn't have any motivation to play the game at all... I thought that my passion for Pokemon have finally come to an end that time...
But then I saw Pokemon B&W2 reviews recently, and suddenly the flames within me got lit once more.
While waiting for the BW2 comes in US I'm gonna finish what I didn't get to before, playing the first BW game.

So uhh.... Sorry for the long wall of text... Frankly speaking, I'm pretty much a newb in this 5th generation environment...
And I hope I can get new friends to talk about Pokemon in here. Thank you for having me :)

Forsaken Greninja
10th July 2012, 4:19 PM
The 5th gen game wasn't as bad, I'M PUMPED FOR BW2!!!

I hop you love it here, and if you ever need a friend, ask me and several others

Ps: Grovyle says hello.

Nonomiya Nono
10th July 2012, 4:27 PM
The 5th gen game wasn't as bad, I'M PUMPED FOR BW2!!!

I hop you love it here, and if you ever need a friend, ask me and several others

Ps: Grovyle says hello.

Absolutely~ I'm getting more attached to it~~ I even already find my new favorite partner, my Axew in place of my old favorite Pokemons that I left off (in order to get used and take a liking to these new pokemon) :)

Thanks a lot

Forsaken Greninja
10th July 2012, 4:32 PM
Absolutely~ I'm getting more attached to it~~ I even already find my new favorite partner, my Axew in place of my old favorite Pokemons that I left off (in order to get used and take a liking to these new pokemon) :)

Thanks a lot

Yep, no problem,
Haxorus is incredably beast, thing takes down a Dragonite (If... the Dragonite doesn't KO with 2 Dragon Dance and a Outrage that's Overkill to dragon pokemon.) Axew is just cute.

Nonomiya Nono
10th July 2012, 4:38 PM
Yep, no problem,
Haxorus is incredably beast, thing takes down a Dragonite (If... the Dragonite doesn't KO with 2 Dragon Dance and a Outrage that's Overkill to dragon pokemon.) Axew is just cute.

Well... With 2 Dragon Dance, every dragons will pretty much sweeps everything in sight... Salamence and Gyarados also... But that was in 4th gen, I don't know a thing about competitive battling in 5th gen yet... But let me ask this... Is haxorus considered to be Uber tier?

Forsaken Greninja
10th July 2012, 4:45 PM
Well... With 2 Dragon Dance, every dragons will pretty much sweeps everything in sight... Salamence and Gyarados also... But that was in 4th gen, I don't know a thing about competitive battling in 5th gen yet... But let me ask this... Is haxorus considered to be Uber tier?

Let's see here, Uber is known for the strongest pokemon in the Tier... ....hmmm... I believe Garchomp is, Excadrill to. I never seen Haxorus in Uber yet. Not that I really know...

G50
10th July 2012, 7:37 PM
Hello Nonomiya Nono, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Skytorn
10th July 2012, 8:27 PM
Welcome to SPPf! :)

I enjoyed playing Black, the designs for the pokemon in G5 were brill and the graphics were amazing. So if I loves Black that much, the sequels must be... WOW!

If you need a friend, don't be shy!