PDA

View Full Version : PMD RPG: The Shining Game (Discussion)

GalladeofSpades
11th July 2012, 4:45 PM
This thread is sponsored approved by Psychic.

The RP Thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?577783-PMD-RPG-The-Shining-Game-%28PG-15%29)

The Sign-Up thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?575721-PMD-RPG-The-Shining-Game)

You already know what to do.

... You don't? Fine.

Here we will discuss any plot points, discuss any details, brainstorm for plot-twists. Etc. Simply follow the rules of the RPG Café and you'll be fine.

So... start discussing.

Avenger Angel
11th July 2012, 5:26 PM
I definitely recommend not spending too much time with the "introduce yourself to everyone else" phase. I've seen that kill RPs by never getting the ball rolling. So yeah, I'd say have Clarisse get the Shining Game started soon. Again, it's up to you, but I'd highly recommend it.

Also, when Clarisse creates the day's mission, is that up to you alone or is any other RPer allowed to design the missions that Clarisse gives the participants? We may have to be a little loose on the bunnying rule if Clarisse has the power to teleport and do things to the characters as part of the mission.

GalladeofSpades
11th July 2012, 6:03 PM
I honestly was thinking that too, but alas, we can't start the Shining Game with only one Team complete. :/ Any suggestion?

I was hoping that we'd all create a mission, then maybe decie who wins. However, I deny no one the pleasure of creating a sadistic mission, as long as they tell us about it first. We also like being in the circle.

About the bunnying, that was the main reason why I allowed Clarisse to be bunnyd. It makes things a bit easier for the posters.

Avenger Angel
11th July 2012, 10:25 PM
I honestly was thinking that too, but alas, we can't start the Shining Game with only one Team complete. :/ Any suggestion?

I was hoping that we'd all create a mission, then maybe decie who wins. However, I deny no one the pleasure of creating a sadistic mission, as long as they tell us about it first. We also like being in the circle.

About the bunnying, that was the main reason why I allowed Clarisse to be bunnyd. It makes things a bit easier for the posters.

Fair enough. In terms of objectives, we could make it a bit like the kinds of things they make people do on The Amazing Race, only with Poekmon in Repe Town. And I kind of imagine Clarisse to be sadistic, and since she's bored, she sounds like she'd do something to the contestants that would make her laugh.

Krazy95
11th July 2012, 10:33 PM
I haven't postd yet, as to be honest I'm not sure what to actually say... ^_^'

leafstormfire
12th July 2012, 12:21 AM
:) Just read the people that have already posted's posts and just follow their guidelines, if that works for you.

Avenger Angel
12th July 2012, 1:48 AM
I haven't postd yet, as to be honest I'm not sure what to actually say... ^_^'

Essentially have your character wake up, be shocked to see they're a Pokemon, get introduced to Clarisse and Rafael, and maybe take notice of the other PC characters. Doesn't have to be anything too outlandish.

GalladeofSpades
14th July 2012, 8:14 PM
If you haven't received the PM for some reason, I'll post it here.

Due to the wait in two members about posting, and since I'm not willing to let this die so soon, there has been a change in Teams.

Simply put, Alexa from Team Three and Joseph from team one will switch places, so that Alexa is paired with Carlos and Joseph with Maximus. i'm really sorry for this, but either I did this or made the Servants compete instead of the two missing players (though if you'd prefer that, just tell me). I shall be writing a post to start the Games.

EDIT: Looks like we'll need the servants anyway, since Delta joined us. Let me explain the Special Conditions.

If any Team has more members than another, the servants shall act as teammates until someone else joins. I'll give Two and Three a servant. Said Servant will be devolved into it's prior form and act like a player, except for the 'fail and face erasure' thing, but according to the stroy, they suffer that anyway.

The Servants shall be bunnied ONLY by their Team. For example, if my team gets Amelia, only I and Avenger Angel can bunny her from then on. Understand?

I'm just doing this so that no teams have an advantage over another. If you have any better ideas, tell me.

leafstormfire
18th July 2012, 1:32 AM
Are you starting the Games? Or can I post?

Delta Hunter
18th July 2012, 5:06 PM
real quick, on this thread we will be planning the games, correct? because i have been watching yugioh season 0. a lot. and i have quite a few games in mind if i can post them here.

GalladeofSpades
19th July 2012, 6:08 PM
Holy crap, I'm so sorry for the delay, but my uncle is pretty much terminal, he got pretty worse and I just didn't feel like coming on much. Responding to questions.

Are you starting the Games? Or can I post?

Post to your hearts content.

real quick, on this thread we will be planning the games, correct? because i have been watching yugioh season 0. a lot. and i have quite a few games in mind if i can post them here.

Yup. Pretty much.

Go for it.

I'll hopefully have a post by today.

Avenger Angel
19th July 2012, 7:59 PM
Holy crap, I'm so sorry for the delay, but my uncle is pretty much terminal, he got pretty worse and I just didn't feel like coming on much. Responding to questions.

My condolences, sorry to hear that. Don't feel the need to apologize for that, that was beyond your control and real life matters are way more important than an RP.

GalladeofSpades
19th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Well, the post is up. Might as well clear you up on some things that might seems confusing:

MISSION:

GET CLARISSE'S DRY CLEANING FROM THE GRAFFITI MUSEUM. Get it out of the museum WITHOUT getting hit by the lasers... or guards... OR Clarisse while she's trying to get the guards' attention to look at you.

Reward: Oh... You'll see... *grins evilly*

Just wake up wherever you want, just make it close to your teammate.