PDA

View Full Version : Really annoying moments!

Jacobthepokemonfreak
12th July 2012, 11:18 AM
I was playing black yesterday and i realised that morimoto's ape pokemon were holding that rare petaya berry. i reset and gave my Lucario, liepard and Bannete thief. As i was battling him i used thief and stole the berries off each of his apes. when i won i took their hold item off and i had gained 3...HYPER POTIONS!!! Now, thats just plain cruel!

So are there any things that really just ticked you off in the gameplay?

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:14 AM
I just got hit by confusion 4 times in a row. Yes $Ł*"ing 4 times! Hax seem to be commonplace throughout the game nowadays!

Jacobthepokemonfreak
15th July 2012, 8:14 AM
I just got hit by confusion 4 times in a row. Yes $Ł*"ing 4 times! Hax seem to be commonplace throughout the game nowadays!

wait...4 times! that's got a 4% chance of happening!

D0M0
15th July 2012, 8:48 AM
When I was RNGing my Kyurem I had to hit the frame 4 times because it didn't wanna go into a heal ball and it kept killing itself with struggle >.< so much anger it caused me.

Wolfgirl44
15th July 2012, 9:03 AM
I spent all day EV training a Vulpix, and I forgot to save. So now I don't know where I am on that, and I have to track down some of those EV-lowering berries.

AxelWolf
15th July 2012, 1:07 PM
Just gone through 50 players on the GTS Negoitations today and having people giving me offers like level 100 shiny legendary Pokemon or other offers that there is no way I can match or giving me countless stupid offers and having to disconnect every time because all my offers get turned down.

FRUITYai
15th July 2012, 5:33 PM
After countless boxes of axel eggs, I finally get one with jolly. I look at its ability and it's rivalry. *facepalm*

TeamGalacticMars
15th July 2012, 6:04 PM
Going in to GTS I want a Crougunk... They Want a Groudon a Mew a Mewtwo! Really what a rip of!

Jacobthepokemonfreak
16th July 2012, 10:07 AM
Going in to GTS I want a Crougunk... They Want a Groudon a Mew a Mewtwo! Really what a rip of!

and those people who want pokemon with impossible levels like a lvl 5 zekrom

Fincap
16th July 2012, 10:45 AM
Elesa's Emolga. I want it to die just like Blue's Ratticate.

Mikey1701
16th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Aside from wanting a Cryogonal and being asked for Lv. 100 legendries or a Lv. 2 Torterra?

It definitely has to be Route 8. I *hate* that route and its woeful Pokemon and high encounter rate that I regularly facepalm myself!!

Fincap
16th July 2012, 10:52 AM
Oh yeah, that's another thing. The god damn encounter rate. In RBY you could go through route 1 without seeing a single pokemon. In BW, it is VERY rare to encounter no pokemon.

The Eleventh
16th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Indeed. The increased encounter rate is very irksome.

Ver-mont
16th July 2012, 1:05 PM
Any moment I'm trying to proceed on my journey and Cheren/Bianca pops out of nowhere to bother me can be classified as a really annoying moment.

Dragalge
16th July 2012, 1:57 PM
Any moment I'm trying to proceed on my journey and Cheren/Bianca pops out of nowhere to bother me can be classified as a really annoying moment.

That is why I hate rivals, not necessary Cheren/Bianca/Hugh can a guy/girl go to the pokemon league.

Shine
16th July 2012, 2:11 PM
I was playing black yesterday and i realised that morimoto's ape pokemon were holding that rare petaya berry. i reset and gave my Lucario, liepard and Bannete thief. As i was battling him i used thief and stole the berries off each of his apes. when i won i took their hold item off and i had gained 3...HYPER POTIONS!!! Now, thats just plain cruel!

So are there any things that really just ticked you off in the gameplay?

Either you lied, or your game is glitched heavily, or you're just mistaken.

In B/W, any items stolen from in-game trainers cannot be kept, they'll automatically disappear when the battle ends.

Otherwise everyone would already have a ton of Petaya Berries.

G50
16th July 2012, 2:46 PM
Definitely the most annoying moments for me were facing Elesa with Snivy and Samurott. Getting paralyzed constantly and only being able to defeat her using Pansear/Simisear in the end.

Jacobthepokemonfreak
17th July 2012, 12:03 AM
oh.............then i wonder.....

Willy.lee
17th July 2012, 5:04 AM
gts. all those people wanting lv 10 legends. and also when someone took my half ev-trained lv zekrom for a dumb sudwoodo. at first i thought the dude hacked gts and "stole" my poke, but it seems like that guy wanted a zekrom for a sudwoodo, while i wanted zekrom for a blaziken.

Mikey1701
17th July 2012, 3:06 PM
Hopefully in Gen. VI they'll sort out the GTS requests.

Arkaen
17th July 2012, 3:16 PM
Those moments where your Haxorus gets one shot in the Subway...by a Munna using just Psychic.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
18th July 2012, 7:35 AM
I just burned my brows off EV training my Salamence and I forgot to save and hit the power button on my 3DS. Now I'm screwed.

Princess Raspberyl
19th July 2012, 1:00 AM
I haven't been doing much training in Black, so...
That annoying moment when Ghetsis has an underleveled Hydreigon. T+T

Pepper Taos
2nd August 2012, 6:50 AM
That annoying moment when you've gotten through the main storyline and realize that there is nothing to do. LOL.

nuzamaki90
2nd August 2012, 7:00 AM
Playing on the Random Match...

Lost 50 battles straight...

Just one button press away from winning your first battle :D

....Game cuts off cuz battery was too low

....room blows up from rage.

Neyon
2nd August 2012, 4:46 PM
Being accustomed to the GB Advance (because you're behind the times) and occasionally hitting the power button on the new 3ds because that's where the start button had been...after EV training.

x-sayrie-x
2nd August 2012, 11:01 PM
I hate, HATE, the hax on the Battle Subway. I swear I just want to bash my head against the desk every time I go in there to save BP--slowly, might I add--for EV-enhancing items.

It's the most annoying thing ever.

EptyK
3rd August 2012, 4:17 AM
So I'm doing the multi train with Hilda and I get to Ingo and Emmet I'm running my team of Hydreigon and Mienshao and then they have like the perfect counter to my team it's not even funny Hydreigon uses charge beam so I raise my S.Atk
Garbodor uses focus blast a critical hit. and I'm thing Great now I have Mienshao that can't do anything to it so after that match I added rock slide because I'm cool like that.

フェージングのエコー
3rd August 2012, 4:32 AM
I hate it when I search for some sort of bisharp or something and one of the requests is a lv 9 and under reshiram or something.... HATE IT! I also dislike when they nickname a bidoof 'Shaymin' and it shows up in the shaymin section... !!!

Shine
3rd August 2012, 12:24 PM
So I'm doing the multi train with Hilda and I get to Ingo and Emmet I'm running my team of Hydreigon and Mienshao and then they have like the perfect counter to my team it's not even funny Hydreigon uses charge beam so I raise my S.Atk
Garbodor uses focus blast a critical hit. and I'm thing Great now I have Mienshao that can't do anything to it so after that match I added rock slide because I'm cool like that.

Happened to me as well. We (me & Hilda) won the battle, but both of my Pokemon AND one of Hilda's Pokemon are fainted already, thanks to Hilda's stupid decision of not attacking Durant first.
And even then, we almost lose, because the HP of Hilda's Conkeldurr (the second Pokemon she has, which is the only one remaining) is already in the red zone, it survives merely because it use Drain Punch, which lets it to restore HP, giving it enough HP to survive a few hits.

Coincidentally, I also used Hydreigon during that battle :p

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
3rd August 2012, 10:19 PM
Realising I have no more potions or anything to heal my pokemon when I just entered the Elite Four and saved.

Flare♥
25th September 2012, 11:31 PM
I already said this on another form, but here it goes. I went up against an oppoent who used a Ludicolo who knew rain dance, had the ability swift swim, and was holding leftovers. I was in the 19th battle in the battle subway and he spammed teeter dance. and some how I kept hurting myself and when I acutally got to attack, his leftovers, plus giga drain would take care of that, and what made it more frusterating was every time I lost confusion, he would move it and re-do the whole thing and just spam away. I some how kept hurting myself almost everytime, and ended up killing him with only one pokemon left in the red and two more pokemon to fight in that battle... I know confusion has a 50% chance of hurting you or something, but I should keep hurting my self 4 out of 5 times each time. I really do feel battle subway is twicked by the makers, because no one is that lucky.

Then another moment was trying to use pokemon with the pick-up ability to steal those rare berries from your rival and other trainers, to find out you can't keep trainer items! I thought that was so stupid, I mean you could do it up to HG/SS saga, why stop now? It's not fair, also speaking of not fair. I had 6 pokemon with the pick-up ability and spent around 40 minutes looking for stuff, never got a thing and found out they need to be very high leveled to just get good items and even then there is 1-5% chance... They really pushed us down in that part of the game and battle subway's super luck as well...

Lorde
26th September 2012, 1:03 AM
Fighting Cheren's Emboar is always annoying; it always survives my Simipour's Surf attack because of Focus Sash and it counter attacks with Wild Charge. I also find it annoying that you need to interact with White Forest/Black City regularly to make sure that things don't start disappearing.

Mr. Spock
2nd October 2012, 4:58 PM
i was ticked off when whats her name sent me to the dessert to get the white ball thing
i knew it was in the museum so i want there... i think i got a reminder on my Xtranciver that i was supposed to be going to the dessert, i was like IM STARING RIGHT AT IT!

Pokeparadox
2nd October 2012, 6:43 PM
Random matchup.........

You're Just about to win and your opponent forfeits or turns off his/her ds!

also the GTS when you find a pokemon you really want and its a Level 1 legend pokemon requested............................

basically people on WI-FI!

SmeargleRocks
3rd October 2012, 1:11 PM
Random matchup.........

also the GTS when you find a pokemon you really want and its a Level 1 legend pokemon requested............................

I know what you mean on the random match up but the GTS does that to help prevent poor (bad) hacks

ShinyMienshao
3rd October 2012, 11:59 PM
Battle Subway. 'Nuff said DX

Sigilyph2
10th October 2012, 3:25 AM
How people can be so stupid as to ask for Level 1 Zekroms and Reshirams so much.

zapto369
10th October 2012, 4:12 AM
Battle Subway... enough said I think.

Silverwynde
12th October 2012, 3:16 AM
Random matchup.........

Ugh, tell me about it. There's a guy in Germany who is offering up a level 31 shiny Golett. His asking price? A male Boldore.....level 9 and under! And don't even try looking for a Legendary of any stripe on GTS; everybody wants a stupid hackjob. :@

....yet somehow I've managed to amass an army of shiny Automatons that is 183 strong and growing by the week. But then again, I've given up an Arceus for a shiny Golett without even blinking. I have no regrets.

Seles
14th October 2012, 7:01 PM
~Encountering an Emolga when I was trying to EV train in Health.
~Random Matchup Rage Quitters
~Level 9 and under Legendaries

Vinny White
15th October 2012, 3:23 AM

Happened to me also !!

EnragedSwalot
16th October 2012, 3:46 AM
Gts. It's kind of broken in a way. It would be nice if they made it so that you could only ask for legendaries when offering legendaries, because for almost every pokemon, somebody wants a legendary.

BearTown
17th October 2012, 3:44 AM
I bought a used pokemon white and I didnt know that u had to delete ur data to save (I just thought itd be like the old games. just save) I got to the fourth gym... and then I tried saving. I was horrified...

Caite-chan
18th October 2012, 9:33 PM
When your battling a Gym Leader and down to your last Pokemon and the Leaders Pokemon's HP is in the red and they use a Super Potion. I wanna scream and throw something.

Earth Wolf-Howl
19th October 2012, 8:15 AM
Critical hits. Not only, in FireRed, did I lose a shiny Fearow for one, but I accidentally knocked out a normal Metang after about ten minutes of searching for one. Granted, I got the next one after five Ultra Balls, but they are ANNOYING.

Komaeda
19th October 2012, 1:01 PM
The people in GTS who wants a Level 9 or lower Zekrom/Reshiram pisses me off. They're just flooding the GTS for no utter reason.

Chimecho3000
21st October 2012, 12:31 AM
I hate the lack of L=A button configuration and that option of turning on the C-Gear everytime you start your game.

...both remained in Black 2. Ugh.

SolidWolverine
21st October 2012, 7:14 AM
When people use protect when I'm about to win. They don't use it as part of a strategy, but just as a trolling way to stall

DarkGengar
21st October 2012, 8:07 PM
People that quit in online battles when they know they're about to lose.

Savanny Killersaurus
22nd October 2012, 5:15 PM
When a Pokémon you really want to catch appears, and you use your weakest attack to whittle it down. Guess what? CRITICAL HIT HURRDURR!
When you're trying to catch a legendary, and the PokéBall wiggles 3 times and you start celebrating only to hear the stupid thing break out. Ugh.
When gym leaders or anyone otherwise uses a potion when you're about to knock out their Pokémon.
Battle Subway. Don't even get me started on the hax in that place.

silveraquila
26th October 2012, 3:12 AM
Not so much a glitch, but mine was when I sent out my Serperior against a Bouffalant.
I was not aware of the existence of Sap Sipper, in the middle of my "What the fudge?!" it used a now boosted Head Charge and OHKO'd my poor little Serperior.
XD Poor thing.

Princess Raspberyl
26th October 2012, 4:29 PM
That awkward moment when you hoped to battle an Audino and find a Emolga. Hate it when that happens T+T

IrisAndDawn
26th October 2012, 4:48 PM
when my Samurott always misses the move hydro pump

Xaby
27th October 2012, 7:12 PM
With Hugh as your partner. He mostly does okay, but there are also "Whe the hell?!" moments. Like his targeting a Ratata when he could have killed the Grimer in the Castelia Sewers. Grimer then proceeded to stomp my Sunkern.

Mokepon22
28th October 2012, 2:30 AM
When the shiny Lunatone u ran into last year comes back again and uses explosion before you could catch it...AGAIN :|

telivisionhead
28th October 2012, 10:40 AM
Cheren always battling me in the middle of nowhere and killing my pokemon!

telivisionhead
28th October 2012, 10:44 AM
Also Zekrom (level 60) being scared of level 7 lillipup!

Princess Raspberyl
28th October 2012, 6:37 PM
Also Zekrom (level 60) being scared of level 7 lillipup!

Ever seen the image of a Tyranitar being intimidated by a Shinx? :P Yeah dood it's pretty ridicilous ._.
DOUBLE TEAM SPAMMERS IN THE BATTLE SUBWAY. ._. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM BEFORE THEY SET UP ON YOU THEN YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH SCREWED. T+T

Gelatini Jejunator
30th October 2012, 1:36 PM
Not being able to change what Poke Balls a Pokemon is in after it has been caught.

Zeeks
1st November 2012, 4:33 AM
Not being able to change what Poke Balls a Pokemon is in after it has been caught.

I would love to be able to change them :(. (As long as you can't change into a premier or master ball).

I hate getting two protects in a row. :(

Blood Red Absol
2nd November 2012, 2:47 AM
Sturdy ability on wild pokemon, I have made a habit of never running from a battle and never using repels, so this annoys me to death x.x

Sparkbeat
2nd November 2012, 4:12 AM
Sturdy ability on wild pokemon, I have made a habit of never running from a battle and never using repels, so this annoys me to death x.x

^ This

Also, running into the rare Pokemon, or even worse a shiny, when you're on your way to the Pokemon Center/Mart to get more Pokeballs after running out.

Fightplus2
3rd November 2012, 12:45 AM
Once i had +6 attack,but then i got confused
i'd hit myself in confusion and one Hit KO'd myself -_-

Earth Wolf-Howl
3rd November 2012, 1:03 AM
The GTS. Nearly every trade is for a level 9 and under legendaries, or else a ridiculous level 100. I have only found two fairish trades: A Tepig for a Servine (any level) and a Tepig for a Snivy (any level). Anything other than that is an unreasonable offer.

Also, more of a personal experience, and more funny than annoying, but when you hatch so many eggs at Skyarrow Bridge, you start inventing lyrics to the music.

tyranitarenthusiast
4th November 2012, 1:45 AM
that barely anyone actually puts up fair trades on the gts (no, i will not give you a lvl 70 oshawatt for a boldore)

PopPrincess_Lyra
4th November 2012, 9:48 AM
When my PKMN evolve...and I don't want them too. Everstone...is meh coz I have Lucky Egg/Exp Share, nya~

ninijatt
4th November 2012, 11:50 PM
The fact that the stairs to N's castle didn't land on Cheren. Actually, I liked Cheren.I don't know why so many people didn't like him. The only time you ever hear about Cheren on the internet is when someone is hating on him. Did I miss something? Though, something I found annoying was Ghetsis. Constantly calling his own son warped. While doing so, N was in possesion of Zekrom, who is a potential bio-weapon. Yes, let's just insult the guy who can control a giant black dragon.

mudkipz_and_axewz
6th November 2012, 9:20 PM
The fact that the stairs to N's castle didn't land on Cheren. Actually, I liked Cheren.I don't know why so many people didn't like him. The only time you ever hear about Cheren on the internet is when someone is hating on him. Did I miss something? Though, something I found annoying was Ghetsis. Constantly calling his own son warped. While doing so, N was in possesion of Zekrom, who is a potential bio-weapon. Yes, let's just insult the guy who can control a giant black dragon.
I personally hated cheren I think that a lot of people preferred Bianca...
But what I find really annoying is if you spend ages breeding pokemon trying to get the right nature then when you finally get it... wrong ability!!!

Seles
6th November 2012, 10:03 PM
that barely anyone actually puts up fair trades on the gts (no, i will not give you a lvl 70 oshawatt for a boldore)

I can relate to this. And the lvl 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom. And when you have a Pokemon to trade, but someone already traded with that person....:@

ShinyMienshao
7th November 2012, 11:02 PM
Haven't been on the GTS in a while. I wonder if the trades for level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshirams are still there.

tyranitarenthusiast
9th November 2012, 12:46 AM
Haven't been on the GTS in a while. I wonder if the trades for level 9 and under Zekrom and Reshirams are still there.

don't get me started on that, they brag too much

Zoruagible
10th November 2012, 10:08 PM
When the sign says storm outbreak at a certain route and when I go there the storm is not there but when I look at the nearest sign it says the storm is there

mugenhero
11th November 2012, 6:04 AM
The opponent Pokemon consecutively performing critical hits, it totally ruins battles in which I use one or defensive Pokemon(s) for training or hardcore battling.

Icing Sugar
13th November 2012, 12:58 PM
Most annoying moments are when I have to SR DW oe static pokemons for the right nature and IV's, it's a pain .-.

aswertyuiol
13th November 2012, 7:10 PM
This happened a few years ago when playing Emerald...

So I've just started fishing or surfing or something when, aw man it's a Pelipper. Hang on, the colour's a bit wierd... OMG ITS A SHINY (I was about eight at the time so i was like :D ) go into inventory - NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Guess what? I have NO POKE BALLS! I cried my eyes out for about a half hour until working up the courage to flee from the battle.

On the GTS, you know there are loads of unfair offers? In a dare, I offered a shiny Raichu or someting on the GTS and asked for a level 1 Infernape. Nothing too odd. A couple of days later, my friends were eager to see if I got anything. "I won't have anything! Who would trade a hacked Pokemon for a shiny Raichu?" so we looked and.... OMFG IS THAT A LEVEL ONE INFERNAPE THAT JUST WENT INTO MY 'SHINY' BOX?!?!?!? And it was! I couldn't wait to see what moves and nature it had. WHAT??? That guy who gave me the Infernape was a HACKER! He had given me a LEVEL ONE MAGIKARP and hacked its appearance so he could get my shiny Raichu for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was literally jaw-dropped. Mortified, even. It took me forever to get the Pikachu, breed it a thousand times and then endlessly train until I got my amazing shiny Raichu. And then it was gone. My friends were like, "We are SO sorry we dared you to do that." I was mostly angry at myself for letting myself trade that shiny Raichu.

Agonist
14th November 2012, 12:58 AM
When the sign says storm outbreak at a certain route and when I go there the storm is not there but when I look at the nearest sign it says the storm is there

that's because every time you enter a room or change rooms it changes routes.

Hydreigon6507
14th November 2012, 1:29 AM
I remember that I caught a Heracross on FireRed once and I was thrilled. Being the young and stupid me I was at that time, I decided to push in the cartridge more because it was not in all the way. I did not save, so I got locked into a battle with a Tentacool while I heard glitched-up battle music until I turned the game off. T_T
Another moment is when I traded off a Thundurus not realizing it would be difficult to get another. Even worse, I no longer have Wi-Fi for the game, so the only way I can get another is through a paid app. X_X
At least I did the other person a favor by giving it to him...

TyphlosionLegend
14th November 2012, 6:04 PM
I hate how people on the GTS will trade you weak common pokemon that you need in return for level 100s or poemon you can't get like a level 9 or lower Reshiram or Zekrom.

THEIRONDONUT
14th November 2012, 6:12 PM
Killing shiny Herdier AND shiny Sandile in the space of 1 month... I was NOT AMUSED >:(

Tenshou
14th November 2012, 9:39 PM
Annoying moments...

When you run out of pokeballs and you find a good 'mon to catch, or ..it just won't stay in the ball. :P

While training, having to deal with 'mon's you don't want to train on.

Electricbluewolf
14th November 2012, 10:27 PM
In Black and White, probably all those battles with Bianca and Cheren. I don't /need/ to battle you, as you'll know you'll lose.

FrozenConstellation
15th November 2012, 4:31 AM
Get on the GTS looking for a oshawott...and all the offers were for a Lv9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom. Holy Hackemons poeople don't think...or are they using it as a storage system?

Brownie
19th November 2012, 10:08 PM
That I can't take TWO STEPS without a random encounter...

Hydreigon6507
19th November 2012, 10:13 PM
Get on the GTS looking for a oshawott...and all the offers were for a Lv9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom. Holy Hackemons poeople don't think...or are they using it as a storage system?
I heard of a cloning glitch that involves the GTS. I wonder if they are doing that...

Brownie
19th November 2012, 10:19 PM
I thought they fixed it in BW.

Hydreigon6507
19th November 2012, 10:37 PM
I thought they fixed it in BW.

I guess they are using it as storage, then. Or they are oblivious or young.

aswertyuiol
20th November 2012, 4:53 PM
I'm oblivious and young :D

Quantum1024
26th December 2012, 4:17 PM
You are not the only one here thinking that. Some people should get some common sense, which is not common nowadays apparently. Almost every other request was either an underleveled legendary or an underleveled starter.

rovert
28th December 2012, 2:22 AM
I hate how difficult and/or how many egg steps shaking grass pokemon take. A ton of people love the shiny versions, but they just aren't worth it with all the running around you need to do D:

Cutty
29th December 2012, 3:01 AM
Im usually annoyed if i have to use many pokeballs just to catch a wild pokemon in the early game especially i dont have big budget to buy more balls. Yes, i have to catch pokemon on every route before moving on.

DialgasMaster!
7th January 2013, 8:57 PM
My really annoying PKMN moments
1. Caught Reshiram, DS ran flat. Didnt get a chance to save.
2. Went to go and recieve my Keldeo. Never Got It.
3. Found a shiny Mienfoo. Evolved. Now looks terrible.
[center] http://www.yatta-tempel.de/animierte/570gino.gif (http://www.pokemon-adoption.de)
Name: WolfHound
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage (http://www.pokemon-adoption.de)[/center

Cheez Puf
8th January 2013, 12:57 AM
Basically anything trade-related; GTS or GTS negotiations... especially GTS negotiations. It got to the point where the only thing I saw was lv 100 shiny Porygon-Zs.

I hate the lack of L=A button configuration and that option of turning on the C-Gear everytime you start your game.

THIS. I thought I was the only one who missed that... I got so used to it the previous gens and then it's gone all of a sudden...

Jacobthepokemonfreak
10th January 2013, 8:02 AM
I've only used the GtS once but It was actually worth it.
Looking for a spiritomb BUT the only things on were lv.9 and under reshiram/zekrom.
So I put a level seventy something Braviary named hover on.
I receive a week later a lv.41 spiritomb WITH POKERUS!!!!!!

The 'come with me' music is really catchy AND ANNOYING!!!!!

Unredemption
10th January 2013, 10:01 AM
Those Pokemon with obscenely low catch rates (Metang, for example) that pop up when you're in the middle of something else. Being a person who catches everything uncaught that he sees, these guys always waste tens of Pokeballs and (of course) time.

Dragonquester
11th January 2013, 11:50 PM
Stupid people on GTS. I want a stunky, they want a lv 100 event legendary!?!?WTF?!

lidaboy
12th January 2013, 12:12 AM
that annoying moment when you breed two different pokemon and both have the nature you want for the other. GOD DONUT!

Dragonquester
13th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Every time I was fighting Lenora and was about to win, her stupid watchog would use retaliate and kill me. I hated that.

WishIhadaManafi5
14th January 2013, 1:55 AM
Basically anything trade-related; GTS or GTS negotiations... especially GTS negotiations. It got to the point where the only thing I saw was lv 100 shiny Porygon-Zs.

THIS. I thought I was the only one who missed that... I got so used to it the previous gens and then it's gone all of a sudden...Same. Only time it was useful was for my dex. Also, when people drop you right away on GTS negotiations. *ugh* Understand you want certain Pokemon, but come on, so do I.

When you accidently run into a trainer who wants to battle you... and you don't want to battle.

A Pokemon you want to catch knocks itself out... thank god for soft reset.

@ dragonquester: Can understand that one. Took me forever just to get one due to it.

Hammerite
14th January 2013, 10:07 AM
I just came across someone on the GTS offering a shiny Oddish, in return for a female Cloyster. I should really have known better, but I went ahead with the trade. Of course, it turns out to be an RNG job. Really cross, but mostly with myself for not having the sense to ignore the trade.

EspNeon
14th January 2013, 2:36 PM
When I'm searching Dust Clouds/Rustling Grass/Rippling Water for Pokemon or Items and just as I'm about to get to the spot, a wild Pokémon appears and ruins it all. (Yes, I'm cheap. I won't waste money on Repels if I can do a task without them)

Zecaomes
14th January 2013, 2:48 PM
I was using my Lairon against Skyla and she used Air Slash 5 times... Guess how many times it flinched: 5 xD

SpeedDeoxys
16th January 2013, 8:41 PM
That moment if you have strong pokémon and you have to fight thousands of weak trainers.

Flo
16th January 2013, 8:46 PM
When I heal my pokes at a Pokemon Center, leave the game for awhile, and come back to heal them AGAIN.. (I might have OCD)

AnnoyingBat
16th January 2013, 10:36 PM
Most annoying thing?
I hate it when I am just about to win/have won an online battle and the opponent disconnects.
What does that mean?
No victory recorded.
No Join Avenue visitors.
No BP.
Happens for 30% of my victories. Extremely annoying.

Also, Pokémon breeders (not counting the ones in white treehollow). The constantly use level 18 Pokémon, even when your Pokémon are level 80+.

broomstig
19th January 2013, 9:02 PM
the worst was when i found a shiny piloswine when i didnt have a false swipe pokemon in my party. i managed to bring its HP down to red perfectly, or would have if it hadnt been for the critical hit on the final move before i would have caught it. since then, i ALWAYS carry a lv100 false swiper and 50 ultraballs just incase

WishIhadaManafi5
19th January 2013, 9:38 PM
Annoying moments...

When you run out of pokeballs and you find a good 'mon to catch, or ..it just won't stay in the ball. :P

While training, having to deal with 'mon's you don't want to train on.

Had the latter happen to me in Soul Silver in the Safari Zone. Almost had a shiny Weezing, but the dang thing escaped at the last second :p. Darn it.

White_Roar~
9th February 2013, 7:39 AM
Most of my really annoying moments are when I'm Audino training and:

1. A Shiny Pokemon appears (Somewhat annoying. XD)

2. An Emolga appears. =_=

Rickyticq
16th February 2013, 12:03 AM
Rage quitters, rage quitters everywhere. You'd think most people would have enough honor to lose with some decency, but all things aside, 4/6 wins i had today on random matchup ended in rage quits (even some of the better teams with 300 wins to their names). So frustrating...

Canada
14th March 2013, 12:46 AM
Most of my really annoying moments are when I'm Audino training and:

1. A Shiny Pokemon appears (Somewhat annoying. XD)

2. An Emolga appears. =_=

See this is part of the reason I don't Audino train. Also why would a shiny pokemon appearing be annoying? XD i'd be happy

☭Azimuth_055☣
30th March 2013, 5:08 PM
That moment when the enemy lands more critical hits than you do.

UbersSuck20
31st March 2013, 8:09 PM
Ghetsis' Hydreigon can OHKO your legendary with Dragon Pulse if it doesn't have a Calm nature or something like that. And that is frustrating.
I also hate taking three or four critical hits in a row. Because that happens a lot. Trust me.

Chandelurefan1
31st March 2013, 11:37 PM
Cheren/Bianca/N showing up at places where my pokemon aren't healed, because I don't expect anything unlike a Gym Leader, then I get easily beaten.

N(emesis)
2nd April 2013, 11:47 PM
GTS is more clogged up than ever, search for any Pokemon and get a whole list of trainers who want nonexistent pokes. With maximum persistence you may find a real trade...

Using the wrong move cuz i couldn't find my stylus and my fingers pick 2 moves at once, the wrong one is the one that prevails obviously.

N(emesis)
4th April 2013, 11:59 PM
Having 15 rare candies and bein to OCD about my inv. to use one...

WishIhadaManafi5
5th April 2013, 6:32 AM
That moment if you have strong pokémon and you have to fight thousands of weak trainers.
*Ugh* I hate when that happens. Especially if you just want to go and look for a specific Pokemon and you end up getting your team HP wasted due to those battles.

☭Azimuth_055☣
6th April 2013, 5:20 PM
Another thing I noticed: Flinching does occur more frequently in these games compared to the past games. The worst part is, your Pokemon flinches more than the enemy.

Pogaymon
6th April 2013, 6:37 PM
The annoying moment is when you must to get across a cavern or a water route without repels.

WishIhadaManafi5
8th April 2013, 12:45 AM
The annoying moment is when you must to get across a cavern or a water route without repels.

This X 100. I really hate that, especially if it's in an area with a lot of battles. Then things get a little bit more tricky.

UbersSuck20
9th April 2013, 7:57 PM
Alder's Volcarona is quite irritating to fight against if you're using the Set battle mode(I always do), because it can sometimes get a free Quiver Dance or smack your water-type with a very powerful overheat. It's also quite fast.

fitzy909
14th April 2013, 9:05 PM
i hate going through caves or surfing areas without repels. it gets sooo tedious. i also get annoyed when i almost beat an opponent and get completely wiped out by their last pokemon. i had that with iris in white 2 and ghetsis in white. i got really annoyed.

mjunior3
14th April 2013, 9:10 PM
i was trying to find a meinfoo the other day in my black for three hours. i give up, try the next day, and find one in three battles

☭Azimuth_055☣
15th April 2013, 5:42 PM
The only annoying moment for me is when the enemy scores 5 critical hits in a row and you can't even dish one out!

spyrosgost
15th April 2013, 6:22 PM
I probably have the most annoing moment ever!Playing from pokemon yellow to pokemon white i hadn't any shiny..But i randomly found shiny heracross and when i went to do sleep powder.........my DS turned off!!!

telivisionhead
16th April 2013, 8:07 AM
The Cheren and Bianca battles ugh! I just battled Bianca because shes such a weak trainer but doesn't believe it! I walk out to route four trying to go to that house where a lady heals your pokemon but then I hear some music play and Cheren run up the road! LIKE CMON HE COMES AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME! Ugh. lucky I had a darumaka at level 31...

☭Azimuth_055☣
16th April 2013, 12:47 PM
Another real annoying moment in BW: Repel's effect wore off...

yuoke
16th April 2013, 3:24 PM
The fact that it's awhile in before you can get a decent pokemon in the wild. I guess besides lilipup, but I'm not usually a huge fan of regular normal Type physical attackers.

lucariomaster2
17th April 2013, 9:58 PM
In Platinum, before hyper potions became available in marts for me, I found one on the ground and wanted to give it to my badly injured Grotle. I used it on a Ponyta almost at full health by accident...

RainbowSupernova
20th April 2013, 12:55 PM
I hated it whenever I used to go into a cave in platinum I'd get overrun by Zubats. Now whenever I go into a cave every 2-5 steps.....a wild Woobat appeared!

MR DS BOY
28th April 2013, 4:54 PM
Near the beginning of the game you get partnered up and have to get through a cave. A wild SHINY Golbat appeared. I was absolutely devastated because you can't catch a Pokemon in a double battle without killing the other first. Needless to say the other guy killed it.

kadabrafreak890
28th April 2013, 6:01 PM
When my pokemon gets paralyzed by the opponent and I can't move...for like 5 turns in a row. =.='

☭Azimuth_055☣
29th April 2013, 9:35 AM
When my pokemon gets paralyzed by the opponent and I can't move...for like 5 turns in a row. =.='

I know that feel. My Pokémon didn't actually move for 8 turns. If I only I wasn't in a good mood, I would've switched my Pokémon.

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
4th May 2013, 7:53 PM
Whenever im trying to get through a certain area and i re a pokemon. Just trying to run away and failing like three times and then my lead pokemon gets knocked out! Really annoying!

FallBird
4th May 2013, 9:17 PM
I hated it whenever I used to go into a cave in platinum I'd get overrun by Zubats. Now whenever I go into a cave every 2-5 steps.....a wild Woobat appeared!

This! Haha, when I first played BW and I encountered Woobat I was so excited and caught one and raised it... but as the game progressed, I grew to hate Woobat about as much as I hate Zubat. Not because I don't like the pokemon. Because it's too damn common!

rodrigogb10
4th May 2013, 9:57 PM
Sand Attack. And my pokemon starts missing....

Also my gardevoir. I have Hypnosis and Dream Eater. I drive crazy when my hypnosis misses three times in a row :)

aswertyuiol
6th May 2013, 9:18 AM
1. When I was five or six, I was playing my brother's Emerald, and I found a shiny Pelipper. I was young so I didn't really understand shinies. But when I saw that b*tch sparkle, I knew it was special. Check bag - No Pokeballs. I cried for hours on end, refusing to run from the battle. My brother still teases me about it now.

2. I was searching for Skarmory in White 2, in the double grass. Took me 3 hours. Next day, I'm heading to Strange House to catch a Banette. Found three Skarmory in a row.

lokowoko
9th June 2013, 4:34 PM
probs when my ds turned itself off twice and both left me at the exact same moment....10 levels lower and time to train lost......i'm just glad i have a lucky egg

lokowoko
9th June 2013, 4:36 PM
i can't stop finding them, all i can say it's good to lvl up my thundorus quickly.

Navarch
9th June 2013, 5:30 PM
When I find Modest/Timid Natured Physical Attackers and Vice Versa. And another thing, when people talk about the wrong games COUGHpostersaboveCOUGH

lokowoko
9th June 2013, 9:22 PM
When I find Modest/Timid Natured Physical Attackers and Vice Versa. And another thing, when people talk about the wrong games COUGHpostersaboveCOUGH

i'm sowy but there isn't anything like this on the b/w2 area or at least i haven't seen one.

NeutralForce
11th June 2013, 5:58 AM
Trying to get through Celestial Tower with my Mew that knows ExtremespeedNORMAL,PoundNORMAL,PsychicNO PP, and Ancient Power. Damnit, I wish I could noclip.

pokemonmaster99325
11th June 2013, 7:46 PM
when my slow pokemon solosis was battling a wild sand tomb i couldn't escape. then it used Sand tomb! I was stuck and couldn't switch out to another pokemon! And my only attack was a psychic attack and he was part dark so i was stuck lol.

Lareon
17th June 2013, 8:16 AM
the opposite gender audinos' attract really makes me mad
i cant even attack and i got immobilized fo 5 times in a row

The Super Kid
17th June 2013, 8:28 PM
Hit myself in confusion 4 times in a row (confusion by Woobat) and killed myself, early in the game.

☭Azimuth_055☣
24th June 2013, 10:33 AM
Lenora's Watchog loves killing my Dewott. Seriously, that bloody thing has Hypnosis.

lavulin
24th June 2013, 1:17 PM
I was trading on gts negociation and I was getting my favorite pokemon and everything was perfect until I hit the wrong button and I disconected... Infinite facepalm. T^T

Spidermaddie
26th June 2013, 7:54 PM
"Wanted: Zekrom lvl. 9 and under"
That ticks me off. I'm like, seriously all I want is a plusle.

AceOfSpadez
26th June 2013, 8:12 PM
When I keep finding Pokemon with the wrong nature.

telivisionhead
6th July 2013, 1:44 AM
When I go in twist mountain. Run next to a rock because I see 1 item. turns out their is like 5 trainers. NOOO!!! When my repel runs out it is hell....
I hate running into a wild pokemon. My pokemon is like 10 levels higher than it and faster so I run away. But "COULDN'T GET AWAY!" like seriously! Does it have a death wish or something?

Gampi
6th July 2013, 3:10 PM
When I'm breeding Pawniard and they are all female and even when they hatch as males they have Inner Focus as their ability.

Royal_Qeca
6th July 2013, 4:04 PM
"Wanted: Reshiram lvl. 9 and under"

Yeah that's something that really annoys me.

Mr. L 500
6th July 2013, 7:49 PM
I hate it when I'm in a tough spot and try to run from a wild Pokemon battle in order to keep my last Pokemon standing only to be met by a message stating that it couldn't get away.

dewey911p
6th July 2013, 11:30 PM
Missing a critical capture only to catch the pokemon with the very next ball. What's the point of a critical capture if the pokemon is going to break out only to get caught with a normal capture the very next turn?

telivisionhead
7th July 2013, 2:16 AM
When I'm breeding Pawniard and they are all female and even when they hatch as males they have Inner Focus as their ability.

Yeah. I tried breeding an elekid to see if he can try and get cross chop because I saw someone do it before. I failed miserably.

Also trying to find a pokemon for my pokedex and searching EVERYWHERE FOREVER to find out it was pokemon black exclusive.....

xYachu
7th July 2013, 2:34 AM
When my pokémon get paralysed, confused, burned, poisoned, buffed by the weather, fall asleep(That's actually okay since I teach them sleep talk) but without sleep talk I get annoyed.

When your starter is snivy and you only have been lvling the snivy and the second gym or was it third? Is a poison type =.= grrrr...

Oh! Or whenyou accidently kill a shiny pokémon when you actually want to catch it. So since then I started breesing tons of eggs. Safest way :/

Or when my moms enters my room without knocking first :P

Redphienix
7th July 2013, 2:58 AM
Okay, I told myself I wouldn't repeat someone else but I just have to.

"Reshiram / Zekrom lvl 9 and under" will forever be my most annoying moment in Pokemon PERIOD, not just Black/White.

Mostly because I skipped previous gens that included GTS so this was my first experience with the trading tool.
How annoying.

Argylegasm
7th July 2013, 3:47 AM
Okay, I told myself I wouldn't repeat someone else but I just have to.

"Reshiram / Zekrom lvl 9 and under" will forever be my most annoying moment in Pokemon PERIOD, not just Black/White.

Mostly because I skipped previous gens that included GTS so this was my first experience with the trading tool.
How annoying.

THIS. OMG THIS.

At this point I'm just breeding starter Pokémon as fodder for what I'm actually looking for.

Oh, and Cradilly is on my hatelist due to the Battle Institute. Ingrain + Protect has to be the single most infuriating thing.

etherya
11th July 2013, 12:53 AM
I swear Battle Institutes are positively rigged. I would enjoy them if they were just high AIs for the opponents, but then their haxes and stuff start working out disproportionately compared to yours...

That, and the Pokemon you're looking for suddenly rare for that one day you are looking for them. :P

silverswampert
3rd September 2013, 7:33 PM
The one thing I can't stand the the AI in the battle institute and the battle subway, I can never get too far without the AI using legendaries.

Bluebird55
25th September 2013, 11:47 AM
I find it annoying when there's rustling grass/ rippling water and you walk towards it but you encounter a wild Pokémon before you reach it :-/.

PKMN Trainer Tee
25th September 2013, 6:57 PM
The GTS is one of the biggest annoying moments to me due to the ridiculous requests.

kill and run
26th September 2013, 6:47 AM
The abundance of Audino in rustling grass really annoys the hell out of me! >.> Also the lack of WiFi events in both B/W and B/W2 they seem like its go to the stores and get them or don't get them at all...4th gen seemed to have more actual WiFi events, but it could just be me lol.

~Sam~
26th September 2013, 6:48 AM
Wild pokemon i'm trying to catch for the pokedex using explosion.

LittleHaunter
28th September 2013, 7:44 AM
When you're battling a difficult player and they only have like 2 HP left and they use a full restore :L

Narkster
28th September 2013, 9:24 PM
I think my most annoying thing is having to fright Wallace in the Champions Tournament. None of the pokemon I was using had any super effective moves against water types, so trying to beat him was mostly down to had getting me through!

KalosChampion
28th September 2013, 9:39 PM
When I use the wrong item and it uses up my turn.

Ib4
22nd December 2013, 7:40 AM
I think my most annoying thing is having to fright Wallace in the Champions Tournament. None of the pokemon I was using had any super effective moves against water types, so trying to beat him was mostly down to had getting me through!

This is B/W discussion, not B2/W2.

I would have to say the GTS lv. 9 and under thing.

bobandbill
22nd December 2013, 8:35 AM
This is B/W discussion, not B2/W2.

I would have to say the GTS lv. 9 and under thing.That post was over a month ago, please don't bump threads from over a month ago.

Closed.