PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yeah I should Probably introduce myself

Turnip King
12th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Well I've been lurking for a while. I'm Turnip King and I've been playing Pokemon on-and.off since Pokemon Blue, back when it was just a bunch of vauge poorly proportioned shapes on a screen that made sure I was going through quite a few bulbs on my bedroom lamp ( not to mention batteries ). Good times. Though I didn't start battling with other people unrill Ruby, when my little step brother much to my embarrasment kept on beating me except for like the first two times despite my attempts to change up my team constantly.

Anyway, now that I know the secrets of EV and IV training, I'm starting to build a competetive team and all, while still trying to see if I can throw a shiny Maractus in there. :556:

I also sometimes make music and such, but I think I've been rambling on for too long now. So... Hi.

TeamRocketGrunt
12th July 2012, 10:42 PM
Hi!
I make music too and I'm the lead in my band Korean Fever. Here it is- www.youtube.com/KoreanFeverMusic
As you can tell, I admire Your Favorite Martian. I'm also a mad Hetalia fan :D

Darato
13th July 2012, 5:23 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
14th July 2012, 3:10 PM
Hi Turnip King, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™