PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokémon would you like to choose?

Marshall3Li
13th July 2012, 7:43 PM
Hey everybody,

Serebii forum newbie, just joined today as a way of meeting some new people with similiar interests (particularly Pokémon, or I may have come to the wrong place!).

I guess I should start by saying that I'm Liam, from London in the UK. I've played Pokémon since I found a box with a "big red dragon" on it in the shop as a kid when Red and Blue first came out oh-so long ago, and have bought every single mainstream game since.

I've recently gotten into battling and trading over Wi-Fi, so would be looking for friends (or anyone really) who'd be up for a bit of 1-on-1 or otherwise.

I'm a massive fan of video games in general, and am studying to be an animator and 3D Modeller for the games industry. Who knows, maybe you'll see my name in the credits one day.

Weeeell, I think I've given out enough of my life story for now. If you wanna know anything else don't be afraid to ask, an I look forward to talking to you!

Princess Raspberyl
13th July 2012, 7:49 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum ^_^ I'm up for battling and trading or otherwise, so just talk to me if ya ever wanna have a battle ^_^ Can't promise the battle'd be too exciting though 8D

Skytorn
13th July 2012, 9:21 PM
Welcome to SPPf! I sadly don't have wifi but I suck at battles otherwise.

I'm hoping to become a sort of animator too, but I hope to do cartoons. Plan B- DJ!

If you need a fwend (:3) don't be shy. :)

EonDragonFTW
14th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Welcome to SPPf!
I'm new and currently looking for battles/trades over wi-fi too, so we should go online sometime.
PM me if you ever need help

G50
14th July 2012, 4:18 PM
Hello Liam, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

★ Lucario ★
17th July 2012, 5:51 PM
Welcome to SPPf, Liam!

Be sure to read the Rules!

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!