PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new in here.

Komaeda
14th July 2012, 3:59 PM
Aha, I'm really blur; didn't notice this until I posted in a few threads.
Anyway, hello. I'm new in here. I've been using the website for general help for years, but never dared to join the forums. I finally have now, so it's all well. \o/

My first name is Dawn, but just address me as Marisa or something. Yes, this username is based off Touhou and I play it. I'm from Singapore, still in my schooling years. I've been playing Pokemon since my uncle gave me a Pokemon Crystal and a fake Ruby game (Couldn't save with it) he found somewhere. Got addicted from there.
I'm a really huge PokeSpe fan. I'm a Johto Trio lover. Or rather, I kind of ship Gold/Everyone so. Favourite character is forever Silver, though xD
I'm also an Anime fan, but at the moment I'm only wandering about Axis Powers: Hetalia. Haven't had the time to check out other series.
I'm an Editor as well, been messing with Photoshop since I was 10-ish.
And before I forget, I'm very interested in MBTI. I've been reading a lot about it recently. I'm an ISTJ, if anyone's interested. C:

Anyway, pleasure to meet everyone. I hope I'll manage to be active in here. 8D

G50
14th July 2012, 4:22 PM
Hello Marisa, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Darato
15th July 2012, 4:12 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

TeamRocketGrunt
15th July 2012, 4:16 AM
OMG HETALIAAAAAAAA!!!!!
My favorite anime :'D it's sad the final season's coming out soon.

Komaeda
15th July 2012, 4:25 AM
Hello Marisa, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Thank you. C:

OMG HETALIAAAAAAAA!!!!!
My favorite anime :'D it's sad the final season's coming out soon.

Hello, fellow Hetalia fan~
Hm well, I haven't heard of Season 5 yet nor will it be the final season. Only the 5th volume of the Manga, actually.

The Admiral
15th July 2012, 4:30 AM
Hello there, person with strange tastes! (he said despite still kinda liking Touhou) (though having the name on a banner with Gold and Typhlosion is a little odd)

I think everyone here has already given the same introduction, so enjoy yourself and oh why am I trying to repeat that anyway? I'm also here if you need more people to talk to.

Komaeda
15th July 2012, 4:34 AM
Hello there, person with strange tastes! (he said despite still kinda liking Touhou) (though having the name on a banner with Gold and Typhlosion is a little odd)

I think everyone here has already given the same introduction, so enjoy yourself and oh why am I trying to repeat that anyway? I'm also here if you need more people to talk to.

Aha I do have strange tastes indeed. Well, I tend to put usernames on my avatars and signatures, so. XD
Oh no, it's alright. Thank you~

TeamRocketGrunt
15th July 2012, 4:34 AM
But FUNimation confirmed Season 5 will be the last

Komaeda
15th July 2012, 4:38 AM
But FUNimation confirmed Season 5 will be the last

Ah, I don't follow FUNimation nor the dubs. I follow the original Japanese dub and they didn't announce anything- OH WAIT- I think you meant the special episodes. I saw those before.
Personally I think the Anime's on hiatus because the Mangaka has been really busy. He hasn't updated his event that started in December last year and the last update was in end-January.

TeamRocketGrunt
15th July 2012, 4:40 AM
Hidekaz is sick, he says.

Komaeda
15th July 2012, 4:42 AM
Hidekaz is sick, he says.

That was January news, he has already recovered months ago. Now he's busy with his publishing company, says the LiveJournal community. I'm amazed that he managed to get Volume 5 ready for release at the end of the month.
I look forward to the new character songs in September, though. Russia + Baltics and Bad Friends Trio. :'D

★ Lucario ★
17th July 2012, 5:49 PM
Welcome to SPPf, Kirisame!

Be sure to read the Rules!

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!