PDA

View Full Version : The Princess Is Here!

UnovaPrincessAshley
17th July 2012, 3:14 AM
Heyyyy I'm Ashley. I'm a huge anime and video game fan. Truth is I have never seen the Pokemon cartoon or played the game but want to get into it. I just know of the Unova region from looking it up and hearing about it and it sounds so cool. Love the name too. :) Anyway I'm on summer break and spending it with my grandparents in London. I love MGS and Assassin's Creed with all my heart. OM<G! A girl that is a fan of those games?! DAMN! XD I'm also in love with The Legend of Korra series. I was born in Puerto Rico but was adopted when I turned 8. My goal is to design clothes but make them more like the styles you see in anime. I know its odd but still something I want to do. My favorite song is "Where is the fun" from The Fairly Oddaparents. It counts! My favorite person ever is Tara Strong! She is amazing!

Cometstarlight
17th July 2012, 3:16 AM
Hey, well welcome to the forums, UnovaPrincess : )

Be sure to read the rules an all that jazz, but in all seriousness, I hope you have a good time and if you ever need anything or have any questions just ask : D

PopPrincess_Lyra
17th July 2012, 3:19 AM
Hello, another Princess ^-^

Wow, never seen the Anime O-o Better watch!!

I like Fairly Odd Parents too :3

Anyway, welcome to SPPf, nya~

HetaOni
17th July 2012, 3:21 AM
Welcome to the forums!
I've known lots about Pokemon since I was 4 so if you have any questions,just ask! OwO

BritishLanguage
17th July 2012, 3:22 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

SUCK IT DARATO. WHERE'S YOU C+P MESSAGE NOW, HUH?

I'm sorry, there's a member named Darato who has a copy+paste message that he/she/don't know pastes on all of the newbie threads before anyone. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Anyway, welcome to the forums and ignore my jibber-jabber.

Darato
17th July 2012, 4:51 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Trioxhydre
17th July 2012, 4:31 PM
Its the new member of The Secret Emogla Hangout!^^ Champion's Princess Hydreigon here~*curtsy's* Welcome to Serebii.net, as well! I hope you'll have lots of fun here as we all await the american relise to b2/w2? (I cannot wait anymore...<3;)

:D

~Trioxhydre~^^

TeamRocketGrunt
17th July 2012, 4:38 PM
SUCK IT DARATO. WHERE'S YOU C+P MESSAGE NOW, HUH?

I'm sorry, there's a member named Darato who has a copy+paste message that he/she/don't know pastes on all of the newbie threads before anyone. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Anyway, welcome to the forums and ignore my jibber-jabber.
I cracked up when I saw he posted right after you.
Anyway, welcome Princess! I love FOP and I've been trying to get to cosplaying ^_^

★ Lucario ★
17th July 2012, 4:41 PM
Welcome to SPPf, Ashley!

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

doodlecloud
17th July 2012, 4:42 PM
I love MGS and Assassin's Creed with all my heart. OM<G! A girl that is a fan of those games?! DAMN! XD

I really don't want to be mean but this is pretty much the most annoying thing ever.

That said, it's cool that you like Adventure Time. :) I hope you like Pokemon just as much. Welcome to the forums.

Seles
17th July 2012, 4:42 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Alfon
17th July 2012, 9:49 PM
What's up, Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Yup yup yup

Dragalge
17th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Hello welcome, hope you enjoy your time^^ but not to much jk LOL

G50
19th July 2012, 7:53 PM
Hello Ashley, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™