PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody.

WyattTappatio
17th July 2012, 6:02 AM
Hey everyone. I'm new. Uh my name is Wyatt. I actually got the name 'Tappatio' When naming a toy dinosaur with my friend.
I'm not entirely sure what to post but I guess I'll kinda tell my Pokemon story.
Back in the Christmas of 04 I moved to Las Vegas with my Mom. We were going to go live with my Cousins. My cousin Billy is a little under 3 years older than me so of course he was already starting to play video games. One he especially enjoyed was Pokemon Ruby. I remember the first time I ever played it was around October of 05. My Pokemon got poisoned for the first time and I thought I broke the game since the screen started flashing.
Well I really liked it so I thought I would ask for a Pokemon game for Christmas since my Birthday had just passed. And sure enough on Christmas morning I opened a box with a red dragon on it. Pokemon FireRed Version. I remember over the span of Christmas 05 and April 07 I got a few more pokemon games. But when Pokemon Diamond and Pearl came out it was awesome. Unfortunately I didn't get it until August. But on my original Diamond I had around 400 hours.
This post is getting kind of long so I guess I'll end it here. Also it would be great if someone gave me some tips about using these forms. Not rules just tips ya know?

emogirl
17th July 2012, 6:32 AM
Hey there, welcome to the forums. :p (I felt kinda bad, half hour and no one replied) xD Well, I'm always here if you have questions about anything, just let me know, hahah. :p

WyattTappatio
17th July 2012, 6:50 AM
Yeah. I was getting worried that no one would reply. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Swampasaur
17th July 2012, 8:43 AM
Welcome to serebii!

If you have any questions or just need a friend PM me. :D

★ Lucario ★
17th July 2012, 1:40 PM
Welcome to SPPf, Wyatt!

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

Alfon
17th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Cool story bro, and welcome to the forums.

And tips, probably start by picking your avatar xD

Darato
18th July 2012, 9:04 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
19th July 2012, 8:53 PM
Hello Wyatt, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™