PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Uikri
19th July 2012, 7:14 PM
Greetings! My name is Uikri and I'm new to the forums. I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow version, and my favorite generation is Gen II ;245; My favorite type is Ghosts but I also really like Psychic & Dark types. I'm quite confused as to the whole sig checking thing, and I was wondering what "SPPf" stood for ;201-?; Hope two smilies isn't conidered abuse XD

G50
19th July 2012, 8:55 PM
Hello Uikri, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Darato
20th July 2012, 6:30 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

BritishLanguage
20th July 2012, 7:59 AM
Greetings! My name is Uikri and I'm new to the forums. I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow version, and my favorite generation is Gen II ;245; My favorite type is Ghosts but I also really like Psychic & Dark types. I'm quite confused as to the whole sig checking thing, and I was wondering what "SPPf" stood for ;201-?; Hope two smilies isn't conidered abuse XD

Since these 2 people's C+P messages didn't tell you anything, SPPf stands for Serebii Pokemon Page Forums.

Welcome to the forums.

_Snivy
21st July 2012, 6:14 AM
Greetings to SPPF! :) If you feel the need to talk to something or want help or anything, send me a Visitor's Message! :D

See you around!