PDA

View Full Version : Hey Trainers~!

Molatte
20th July 2012, 8:32 AM
First and foremost, I'd like to say hello to every trainer here :D

Let me share to you of my experience with Pokemon Games. Even though I have just joined NOW , you could say I'm a "veteran" when it comes to Pokemon. I've played Pokemon from the early days of RBY. From there on, I've bought and played GSC as soon as they were released. As I got bored with that, I switched over to R/S/E. I'd have to say though, the 3rd gen is by far the lamest region there is (IMO).

So then I tried my pick with Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for the Gamecube. Just a little note though, why can't they make more games like XD and colosseum for PS3 or XBOX?

After that, I played FireRed/LeafGreen (I'm still hoping for a remake of Kanto) to finally playing Diamond/Platinum & HeartGold.

Now, I've joined this forum in hopes of getting my team rated, getting references to a good team, and maybe even possible doing some competitive battling (the latter I'm crossing my fingers for because I can't even connect my DS to my Router)

:D

Celestial Moth
20th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Hows it going bro :)

Im sure youl enjoy serebii quite alot.

Just a little note though, why can't they make more games like XD and colosseum for PS3 or XBOX? [/i]

Thats a pretty good point bro, a high defenition action pokemon game would be intence lol

Darato
21st July 2012, 4:50 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

_Snivy
21st July 2012, 5:03 AM
Welcome to SPPF! :) Feel free to VM me with any questions you have!

G50
21st July 2012, 9:27 AM
Hello Molatte, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Mike Jushiro
21st July 2012, 5:07 PM
Welcome!

New here to so looking foward to meet this community with you!

[b] Just a little note though, why can't they make more games like XD and colosseum for PS3 or XBOX?

Nintendo is really jelous of their properties thus only they manage them! Beside i belive if Pokemon would be managed by others ither than Nintendo, they would probably ruin it!

Jushiro

Molatte
22nd July 2012, 4:04 AM
Thank you for the open welcome you guys :)

Chrosion
25th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Welcome. Enjoy the Serebii Forums. They're awesome. :D