PDA

View Full Version : yo how's it goin mah homies yeaaaah boiiii

Old Soul
20th July 2012, 9:09 PM
hiiii. so um, im not really gangster or anything but i pretend sometimes. actually most of the time. i think gamefreak should come out with a gangster pokemon, except honchcrow doesn't count. it needs to be BLACK GANGSTA REPRESENT. no italiano man. it would be a turtle and id name him tortizzle. yeaah. his signature attack would be "THE POPO ARE HERE HIDE THE WEED" which would sharply increase his evasiveness.

other than my odd want to make gamefreak create politcally incorrect pokemon im trying to get into the whole competitive battling scene and im hella sucking right now. tbh i dont even know why i joined this site, i mean i don't play too often but hey, as long as im in the company of fellow nerds.

but yeaah. looking to make some new friends to talk about pokemon or tech 9 with. i will p much love you if youre into hip hop and stuff.

★ Lucario ★
20th July 2012, 9:45 PM
Welcome to SPPf, Old Soul!

Be sure to read the rules, FAQ's, etc.

If you need any help just VM (Visitor Message) me!

_Snivy
21st July 2012, 6:13 AM
Greetings to SPPF! :) If you feel the need to talk to something or want help or anything, send me a Visitor's Message! :D

See you around!

G50
21st July 2012, 10:19 AM
Hello Old Soul, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Darato
22nd July 2012, 5:21 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Seles
22nd July 2012, 5:22 AM
Welcome! ~

Chrosion
25th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Welcome, I don't like the type that pretends like that, but still, enjoy it here. ^_^