PDA

View Full Version : newbie

nailatixela
20th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while and figured I should join! I got my first pokemon game when Yellow came out. I played Gold, but then afterwards, started to not really play anymore. I was big into the anime at that time - and was also a big collector of the cards.

I played a little more when my younger brother got into Pearl. Only played to check it out, though. Recently, I decided to start up again and about 6 months ago, got Pokemon White for myself, and Pokemon Black for my gf. It's great to be playing again....and fun to watch her play Pokemon for the first time, because it's all new. I love Black and White. I've beaten the story and everything. Right now I'm just trying to complete my dex as much as possible. Figured I'd come here to chat a little, maybe do some trades. I'm not into competitive battling or anything like that.

See you around the fourms
Alex

Mudkipzroks
20th July 2012, 10:45 PM
Hello welcome to Serebii read the rules and if you want to talk to me visitor message me on my profile

TeamRocketGrunt
20th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Welcome .

Darato
21st July 2012, 5:49 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

_Snivy
21st July 2012, 6:07 AM
Welcome Naila! If you need any help, feel free to VM me! :D

nailatixela
21st July 2012, 6:30 AM
thanks for the warm welcome, everybody :)

G50
21st July 2012, 10:16 AM
Hello Alex, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™