PDA

View Full Version : New to site: Veteran to Roleplaying

argemmedon66
21st July 2012, 12:41 AM
I knew there was going to be a newbie area somewhere here somewhere so I sought it out to make my introduction.

*ahem*

Name's Argemmedon66 (not really, my parents weren't that cruel) and I started getting back into Pokemon again recently after a two year hiatus. However after getting back into it, I found that the simple linear progression of the majority of Pokemon games out there just couldn't cut it anymore.

So I had an idea.

Why not combine my two loves, Pokemon and the infinite capacities of Role-playing? Lo and behold, I found this site after a quick Google search and with no hesitation signed right up.

As the title of this introduction says, I'm not new to role-playing games by any means. I've delved through more cans of Mountain Dew, bags of Cheetos, and boxes of cold pizza as me and friends spent a great many nights over the past decade delving into dungeons, finding treasure and so on and so forth.

I'm also experienced with playing through an internet medium such as this site; having been a member of several others all focused on their own style of gaming.

I'm fairly creative in my own right, have a way with words, and am connected to the internet at nearly all times so remaining active will not be a problem.

Well that's all I suppose, ended up longer than I intended but nevertheless it got my point across.

Darato
21st July 2012, 5:49 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

_Snivy
21st July 2012, 6:04 AM
Well hello there! :) I used to role play a lot, on other forums. ^_^ Enjoy your stay and contact me if you need any help!

G50
21st July 2012, 10:27 AM
Hello argemmedon66, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™