PDA

View Full Version : Yo! ^^

aikoalex
25th July 2012, 2:47 PM
Hello.
Quick Intro from me.

I'm Alex and I've played Red, Blue, FireRed, Emerald.
Seen Crystial, Black/White, Pearl/Diamond, Yellow be played.
JUST recently got a Nintendo DS so hopefully get Black/White and other DS games soon.
I shamefully have not completed any PokeMon games =/ Although I am close on FireRed to finishing and I plan to completely Emerald this summer!

My favourite PokeMon are... hmmm..
PikaChu - of course but not as a favourite favourite just like the way you love a mascot because PikaChu is a mascot.
Marill
Mew
Gloom
Celebi/Serebii
JigglyPuff

What else... I'll get back to you on the others.

Not so familiar on Gen 2+ PokeMon, even though I DO love PokeMon, my mind hasn't seen or played enough PokeMon games/anime to know the new (most are now old) PokeMon =[ Sorry! haha

O! And I've started rewatching the entire PokeMon anime from the beginning.
Currently seen all the films up to Number 11.
And on Episode 140 of the Anime - Johto League section.

Yoroshiku ne! ^^
I look forward to being here and talking to you all and all of you going 'HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW POKEMON Over 151?!' haha I know right! xD

Pika-Pi!

Codeepfly
26th July 2012, 5:55 PM
Well welcome to the forums. Its crazy you only know the first generation! But you will catch on. I personally love the 3rd and fourth generations. You should try platinum. I'm codeepfly if you want a friend. Send me a friend request and we can talk about the other generations:)

Bumbleurtle
26th July 2012, 8:15 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums! It's not really a shame to not have completed any pokemon games.... I haven't either! xD

Darato
27th July 2012, 5:40 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

aikoalex
27th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes guys ^^

G50
28th July 2012, 6:32 AM
Hello Alex, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™