PDA

View Full Version : I am still accidently banned from SPP chatroom and whole server cause of Sora nick.

Gothicgrape
25th July 2012, 9:42 PM
Hey Serebii.net.

Its me Skully from #SPP chat. I am still banned accidently from #SPP chat a week ago. I was wondering if its possible if I am able to return any time soon.

I got on a nick of Sora which I had no idea it was peramently banned from the whole server. I really enjoy and loved going to #SPP to learn about tips on pokemons and I am still a big fan of your site. I would love to be able to return and talk with my friends again since I hardly broken any rules. I will never ever use Sora's nick again. I hope you take your time to read this and allow me to return. I promise I won't annoy anymore users there also. So please please please allow me to return your my most FAVORITE place to visit for pokemon. :)

From your fan.
Skully. :) P.S I hope to return someday.

Electricbluewolf
25th July 2012, 10:08 PM
Try here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?396796-Banned-from-SPP-or-SPP-Wifi-unfairly-post-here-READ-THE-FIRST-POST!!!!&p=14792036#post14792036).

How can you be accidentally banned when you said you annoyed users?

Gothicgrape
25th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Try here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?396796-Banned-from-SPP-or-SPP-Wifi-unfairly-post-here-READ-THE-FIRST-POST!!!!&p=14792036#post14792036).

How can you be accidentally banned when you said you annoyed users?

I didn't mean to annoy users. I get a bit hyper at times. But I learned not to anymore. I feel like I am ready to return to #SPP chat. I really miss my friends there. :( So please let me return. please please please please. :(

Electricbluewolf
25th July 2012, 10:25 PM
I didn't mean to annoy users. I get a bit hyper at times. But I learned not to anymore. I feel like I am ready to return to #SPP chat. I really miss my friends there. :( So please let me return. please please please please. :(

It's up to the OP who banned you. You can try to message them (If you know their username on here) and see if that gives you any luck.

Gothicgrape
25th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Funny thing is. I don't know who the oper that banned Sora from the server. :( It never gave me the name of the oper in the ban thing

Electricbluewolf
25th July 2012, 10:33 PM
Funny thing is. I don't know who the oper that banned Sora from the server. :( It never gave me the name of the oper in the ban thing

Do you have a copy of the last chat? Maybe asking in the link i gave you (but in a friendly manner) might get you some help. I don't venture to chat often, but I see no reason why they shouldn't listen. Looking at the thread, there is some going's on with the nick Sora, so it might be because of that.

Gothicgrape
25th July 2012, 10:39 PM
okay I give you what the ban says.

Gothicgrape
25th July 2012, 10:40 PM
Here's what #Spp ban says on me.

irc.purplesurge.com: Closing Link: Triforce[67.237.254.206] (User has been banned from PurpleSurge (Sora, you are permanently banned from PurpleSurge due to abuse. Do not ever reconnect.))

Please find if you know the oper that bans like that. I really am greatful for your help. :)

RaZoR LeAf
26th July 2012, 12:51 AM
You've been banned from the server. That has nothing to do with SPP Chat, or the forums. If you want to be unbanned from the server, then contact the server. Google 'PurpleSurge'.

Posting in every forum isn't going to get you answers quicker.