PDA

View Full Version : new to forums, not to pokemans

UltimaTiger
27th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Hey guys, I just joined up today. but i have been playing for years. really got back into it with HG, SS when i got addicted to breeding new teams and playing through a save file with that team. and i always keep the good ones around.

I have been using Serebii for a few years now. but have never really looked at the forums till about a week ago when i realized i should join up, for trading and to get more into the pokemon community.

I have 3 shinies, my metagross being my fav, got it from safari zone in my first play-through of Soul silver, and then proceeded to do a little dance(mostly because I was sure it was gonna run away).

when I breed pokemon I tend to breed for the 2 IV's I want and then produce 6-12 babies looking for the best IV/nature combo I can get. i have started trading some of the rejects off on random Wi-FI trades just to fill out more of my black pokedex.

I have started getting back into using the dream world as often as I can, but I don't have anyone friended, so its really hard to farm up my dream points besides spending an hour playing the silly little mini-games over and over.

IS there a standard way that people list what they have to trade and what they are looking for?

Electricbluewolf
27th July 2012, 1:52 PM
Hello there sweetie-belle, welcome to the forums n_n

The best way to trade for things is creating a trade shop- this is where you stated what you have to trade (and what services like EV training, legit cloning etc) and what you want in return.

This is the link to the 5th Gen trade shop forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?226-Trade-Shops
and a link to the 4th Gen: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?203-Trade-Shops

Make sure you read the trade shop rules. Also, if your looking for certain pokemon, you can post in each thread (as in each pokemon has it's own thread, and you can say if you're looking for one or you've got one etc)

If you have anymore questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other friendly pony round here n_n

CristinaW
27th July 2012, 2:58 PM
hey! i am new to both:the site and the game!
i watched Pokemons as a kid, now i am totally hung up on the game :)

Räven
27th July 2012, 5:24 PM
Hai!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forums!!!

G50
28th July 2012, 7:34 AM
Hello UltimaTiger, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

UltimaTiger
29th July 2012, 7:51 AM
awesome thanks guys.
ya I read all the rules I could find. mostly seems to be "use common sence"

@Electricbluewolf: thanks a lot :)

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
29th July 2012, 8:03 AM
Welcome to Serebii. :D

Hudsonn98
29th July 2012, 2:58 PM
Welcome to Serebii! I hope you have a great time here! ^_^

UltimaTiger
29th July 2012, 7:29 PM
sorry i already had another clan invite me :(

EonDragonFTW
29th July 2012, 10:30 PM
hai thar, if you need any help or just wanna talk, PM or VM me.
Maybe we could battle sometime

UltimaTiger
29th July 2012, 10:46 PM
cool, we should do that sometime. ill add you to my Black next time im on it(really into a heart gold playthrough)

RogueLapras
30th July 2012, 2:52 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a great time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message and/or a friend request.

Darato
30th July 2012, 8:29 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.