PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

ludiloco
27th July 2012, 7:03 PM
Hey people, I'm new in the forum but a veteran pokemon battler. I've been playing since genI games but taking them serious since gen IV and now I'm here to comment about new games, have some wi-fi battles and trade pokemon.

In my signature is my planned team for b2w2. What do you think?

Smell ya!

TeamRocketGrunt
27th July 2012, 7:36 PM
Well planned team.

Bumbleurtle
27th July 2012, 7:37 PM
Welcome to Serebii! If you want to get your team rated you can check out the 5th Gen Ingame RMT :) Or if it's for competitive battling, go to the Competitive Rate My Team! Your team seems pretty good to me, have fun!

Roromiya
27th July 2012, 7:40 PM
Hi, Nice to meet you. I like your team too(:

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
27th July 2012, 7:40 PM
Welcome to Serebii. Your team is well planned, from what I've seen in B2 & W2 you'll have no trouble.

ludiloco
27th July 2012, 11:03 PM
hey thanks a lot for the good critics, actually this is a in-game team for the league cuz you can't obtain Golurk until the victory road.

TheFonz
28th July 2012, 6:22 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy Serebii, and like what everyone has said, awesome team, it looks like a fun play through

Darato
28th July 2012, 6:26 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
28th July 2012, 7:37 AM
Hello Ludiloco, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

RogueLapras
30th July 2012, 3:20 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a great time here.

These forums are a great place to trade, battle, and talk about Pokemon. If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message and/or a friend request.

Your team looks great! Jolteon is in my top 10 favorite Pokemon. I'm sure you will have no problem with that team. Good luck.