PDA

View Full Version : Been away for a while need help

SonicGravity
28th July 2012, 3:14 PM
Hey guys and girls, I'm back after long time away from breeding, I remember some of the basics, and whatever I don't I'm sure I'll brush up on it later.

Now to my question I want to make a 3 Pokemon team right now. I love Toxicroak, Lucario, and Scrafty I wanna make a solid team out of these three guys just to whoop my friends a few times. What do you think are the most reliable sets for these three? And if its not too much to ask, could you list atleast one good 3 man team for Scrafty and Lucario? I'm sorry if I am asking too much but I really wanna get back in and don't know where to start.

No legendaries please!

Codeepfly
28th July 2012, 8:04 PM
I don't battle too much competitive but I would say maybe try a claydol. Claydol with power trick with cosmic power and earthquake are formidable. Plus they can take a good deal of damage. Nice to meet a fellow breeder. What do you breed for?

SonicGravity
28th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Well I breed because I like taking my favorite Pokemon and making them total bad asses 8D If that didn't answer your question please specify, do I breed for IVs? Sure. Natures? You bet.

Electricbluewolf
28th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Presume for 5th Gen right?

Try asking here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?205-5th-Gen

Codeepfly
29th July 2012, 4:34 AM
Awesome I do the same thing.

Darato
30th July 2012, 8:29 AM
Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.