PDA

View Full Version : Young breeder here!

ImAnOKIE12
29th July 2012, 6:49 AM
Hello! Im Gage! Ive been a big fan of serebii, but just recentley signed up for the forums. Im 15, ive been in love with pokemon since my first pokemon red game. I love to trade, not much of a battler, for the main reason i suck, im not good at strategies or putting teams together, but i am excptionally getting better at the whole ev/iv thing. As th etitle suggests i am a young breeder, i have been trying my best to breed for myself, my friends, and brothers. but now ive decided to breed for other people. Now the downside is im not near wifi :( but i have family that does. so the maximum time i should go without wifi is about 2 weeks. or a few days as i have family close with wifi, just dont go to their house every day. But the good thing is, i will have time for requests, as i can get on with my phone and check requests and fulfill the requests with my time i have. I will breed natures, and egg moves. and occasionally i will ev train. I wont breed for ivs. For i am not that far into breeding yet. I will breed one iv though. I hope i can meet some new friends, ill try my best to help! :) :D

Bumbleurtle
30th July 2012, 4:03 AM
Hello, welcome to the forums! You can check out the Trade Forums if you want to trade and breed for others. I hope you have a nice time here! :)

RogueLapras
30th July 2012, 4:53 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a great time here.

These forums are a great place to trade, battle, and talk about Pokemon. If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message and/or a friend request.

Codeepfly
30th July 2012, 6:23 AM
I saw that you breed fossil Pokemon . What can you breed for omanyte. I might be interested.

Darato
30th July 2012, 8:27 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
30th July 2012, 1:16 PM
Hello Gage, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™