PDA

View Full Version : Why hello thar!

TheBigAnimation
29th July 2012, 5:19 PM
Um lol, I haven't played Pokemon in so long but I have Pokemon White and Black and Blue and Crystal and Emerald and Platinum and some of the Mystery Dungeon games...

This is a fantastic site filled with amazing amounts of information, and I have some questions.

1- How many people actually run the site?

2- Who controls the updates?

3- Are there people who have insiders information from Japan? Like do they work for the Pokemon Company and get information there?

I want to make a website for SGT Frog/Keroro Gunsou that's like Serebii, chock-full of amazing info and whatnot, but I don't know how the heck you guys get so much information!

Do you have people in Japan that give you updates? If you do I need help with that, because I know some people but I don't think they'll be able to help.

*All that aside I'm really trying to get back into Pokemon! The anime sucks, it's just too childish for me. But I can always respect Pokemon for being apart of my childhood since I was TWO!*

Redphienix
29th July 2012, 5:26 PM
1. Science (Fake answer)

2. Geometry (Fake answer)

3. Probably o-o (Fake answer)

Well howdy howdy! :D 'round here you'll find plenty of people willing to make the game experience even better with trades/fights/tourneys/conversation/whatever!
Hope ya enjoy the stay :P And your own site ya say? Seems kinda strange to put the work into something multiple sites already have all the info on already but that's just my view ^.^

RogueLapras
30th July 2012, 1:57 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure how many people run the site, but there are a lot of moderators that do a great job, and there are usually daily updates.

I also think the cartoon is a bit too childish. I use to watch it and love it when I was a kid. I heard that the Pokemon devs are thinking about making a Pokemon cartoon for mature audiences. I don't know if that rumor is true or not. Maybe it is. I would like to see what they do with a new Pokemon show.

I hope you have a great time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message and/or a friend request.

Darato
30th July 2012, 7:27 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
30th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Hello TheBigAnimation, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™