PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! New member here~

Saori
30th July 2012, 1:30 AM
Hi there guys, name is Saori and I'm getting back into pokemon after a few years away from it since my 8 year old little sister all of sudden started liking it herself.

I mainly played Gens 1 & 2 so I'm more of a classic player but I've been playing black and white for a few weeks now. Looking to do some trades hopefully and learn some breeding techniques and perhaps even dabble in pro battles. I've been playing MMORPGS for a few years now but I'm taking a break from those to have some fun with pokemon. Hope to make some friends and stuff, see ya around :)!

RogueLapras
30th July 2012, 2:47 AM
Hey Saori. Welcome to the forums and welcome back to Pokemon :)

I too started playing Pokemon when Red and Blue came out. I really liked all the games and the newer Pokemon from the recent generations, but Red and Blue's Pokemon are still some of my favorites. I stopped playing for about a year then got back into Pokemon when Diamond and Pearl came out. I don't really battle a whole lot, but if you want to trade, want some advice, or just want to chat, just send me a friend request.

Darato
30th July 2012, 8:28 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Top Skuttler
30th July 2012, 10:40 AM
Hey newbie.
Enjoy serebii forums :)

G50
30th July 2012, 1:18 PM
Hello Saori, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Toyosatomimi no Miko
30th July 2012, 8:40 PM
Hi! Enjoy your time here. If you need help on Black/White you can ask me, I'll try and help you out. ^_^

Saori
31st July 2012, 12:05 AM
Thanks for all the greetings guys :) everyone seems pretty friendly!