PDA

View Full Version : ~~..... Hi....~~

Toyosatomimi no Miko
30th July 2012, 1:38 AM
Hi.... I'm Pokeram....

I love Pokemon, dogs, the Persona series (Shin Megami Tensei), and mostly all anime/manga except things like Shugo Chara, which I used to like, but got annoyed of.

My name is from me taking Poke from Pokemon and ram from Reshiram. Reshiram:643: is not my favorite, that would be Victini:494:, but it is in the top 5.

Räven
30th July 2012, 2:09 AM
Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the forums! Love Victini, and Reshiram was really powerful on my Black team for the 3 days I used it!

RogueLapras
30th July 2012, 2:49 AM
Welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions or just want to chat send me a message and/or a friend request.

Bumbleurtle
30th July 2012, 4:01 AM
Hi, welcome! I like Pokemon and dogs too! I hope you have a good time here :)

Skarm™
30th July 2012, 5:30 AM
Hi, good luck with your stay! And avoid most mods except for Sweet May, Skiyomi, jesusfreak94, Blue Harvest, and like the 2 or 3 other nice mods. avoid other mods, k? and if you have anything you need help with, shoot me a VM/PM, maybe a friend request. Welcome!

varanus_komodoensis
30th July 2012, 6:13 AM
Hi, good luck with your stay! And avoid most mods except for Sweet May, Skiyomi, jesusfreak94, Blue Harvest, and like the 2 or 3 other nice mods. avoid other mods, k? and if you have anything you need help with, shoot me a VM/PM, maybe a friend request. Welcome!

I don't think it's possible to avoid mods. And there are plenty more awesome mods besides the ones you've listed. Profesco, Nutter, Shine, and Vycksta come to mind.

Darato
30th July 2012, 8:24 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
30th July 2012, 1:13 PM
Hello pokeram, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™