PDA

View Full Version : Hey! How bout that weather?

Kievs
30th July 2012, 11:50 PM
Hello. I have been getting interested in Pokemon again for a while now, particularly competitive battling, and I just decided to join up with this fine website.

A little bit about myself. I'm a male. And fettucine alfredo is my favorite food. And I am obsessed with the genius known as Christopher Nolan. And my favorite Pokemon is Breloom.

So yeah. I hope to enjoy my time here, and look forward to getting to know some of you. =)

TeamRocketGrunt
30th July 2012, 11:52 PM
OMGOMGOMG YOU LIKE PASTA TOO?!

Welcome ;)

but rigatoni is better

RogueLapras
31st July 2012, 12:31 AM
Hey. Welcome to the forum!

I hope you have a great time on these forums.

I love all kinds of pasta, but lasagna is my favorite :) Christopher Nolan did a GREAT job with the Batman trilogy. I still haven't seen the third one, but hopefully I will get to see it tomorrow. I loved how the films were realistic and dark. Scarecrow, Joker, and Ras Al Ghul were really good in the movies. I can't wait to see how Catwoman and Bane turn out. I hope the next Batman movie will keep the Nolan vibe. And my favorite Pokemon is Lapras.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, just send me a message and/or a friend request.

Kievs
31st July 2012, 1:00 AM
PASTA IS THE BEST. But no need to cross that out, everyone's entitled to their opinions, even if they're wrong... ;)

But thank you both very kindly! Indeed he did, I have and it ended perfectly, I thought it tied up loose ends that I didn't even know needed to be tied up lol. That's exactly why I love them, it's like they're not even superhero movies, they're legitimate dramas/thrillers/action movies/whatever genre it fits into best. Tom Hardy's performance as Bane I thought was chilling, very enjoyable. Oh and I love me some Lapras too. One of my favorite Kanto Pokes.

TeamRocketGrunt
31st July 2012, 1:05 AM
PASTA IS THE BEST.

You seriously remind me of this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmYkUEnIzYY

Kievs
31st July 2012, 1:10 AM
You seriously remind me of this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmYkUEnIzYY

Well, that's simple...

That's my voice. That really jump-started my voice acting career...

Darato
31st July 2012, 3:34 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
31st July 2012, 7:52 AM
Hello Kievs, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™