PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'm a noob now...

Fenror
31st July 2012, 12:35 AM
Hi guys! I come to Serebii pretty often, but haven't really gone to the forums here. I decided to join, as I was once part of the forums at Pokemon Universe, an upcoming mmorpg. Suddenly, a few days ago, I no longer had access to the site, so I think it may have shut down suddenly. :( Anyway, this has made me to decide to join the forums here, as I had really enjoyed it there, just guess now I'm a noob again, lol.

Mister_SGG
31st July 2012, 12:37 AM
Welcome to Hell

Stray away from Misc and OVGD and you'll be fine.

teamfranchise
31st July 2012, 12:39 AM
Hey Fenror. I'm in the same boat as you, but i've found this place really awesome and some specific members VERY generous with trading :)

Fenror
31st July 2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks, I can't wait to get started, maybe I'll start/join a clan, as that was where I found myself most active in Pokemon Universe.

Mister_SGG
31st July 2012, 12:46 AM
Thanks, I can't wait to get started, maybe I'll start/join a clan, as that was where I found myself most active in Pokemon Universe.

My old clan, Eternal Diversity, is getting remade soon so you should wait a join that. It's a good'un =)

Fenror
31st July 2012, 12:56 AM
Maybe, I'm heading over to the clan page now, going to check them all out, might even make my own.

Darato
31st July 2012, 3:32 AM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50
31st July 2012, 7:53 AM
Hello Fenror, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

RogueLapras
31st July 2012, 10:17 AM
Hey and welcome to the forums.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

ImAnOKIE12
4th August 2012, 7:51 AM
Hey Fenror. I'm in the same boat as you, but i've found this place really awesome and some specific members VERY generous with trading :)

Talking about me franchise? Aw thats so sweet :) ahahaha.

Anyways Welcome Fenror! Im sort of a noob here to! Joined just the other day! But need any help, or a friend ;) just message me! Ill try to help the best i can haha

CathyHooves
5th August 2012, 6:26 PM
Noob represent here, too, but I can attest already how great of a community this is - so far. really kind people and answered questions, helping out when they can, and so on. Glad you're here! Have a great time!

Roromiya
5th August 2012, 6:32 PM
Welcome Fenror, I hope you enjoy it here (: