PDA

View Full Version : hello!

unconscious charizard
1st August 2012, 4:53 PM
hi Im new to the forum.

Im been looking at serebii.net fo about a year now and only saw there was a forum a few weeks ago.

i have been playing pokemon since 2004(firered was my first game)

the name unconscious charizard is from the way my starter in fr was charmander and i was the type who only tained one pokemon so when my charizard fainted i would revive it over and over until i beat the trainer i was against.

P.S. sorry it is so long i just didnt want people thinking 'why is his name unconscious charizard'

indifference
1st August 2012, 4:54 PM
welcome! you're fine, your post isn't long.

•Cute Pokemon Lover•
1st August 2012, 4:57 PM
haha nice to meet you and my first pokemon was pikachu and i still have it<3

unconscious charizard
1st August 2012, 5:04 PM
i lost my charizard somehow ages ago and even now when i have a charmander and i evolve it to a charizard i put it in my pc at lvl 36 because i cant look at a charizard anymore

Codeepfly
1st August 2012, 5:19 PM
I did the same thing with my typhlosion when I had crystal. He was the only thing I relied on and it burned out all my revives. Welcome to the forums.

Darato
1st August 2012, 5:40 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Btw, I have a strong Italian background and my dad is even going there next month.

L.F.D.

RogueLapras
1st August 2012, 11:41 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

And don't worry, your post is not long :) It's a good username. I've never been one to just train one Pokemon, but I know plenty of people who do, and it can get a little difficult for them.