PDA

View Full Version : Pika!Pikachui

Golden-Pika
1st August 2012, 6:05 PM
Hiya. I am Golden-Pika. I am new and I just came. I love pokemon. I follow up on it every day. I fell in love with Pikachu cuz he is my strongest pokemon. I have not been playing pokemon for awhile but I am refreshing. So um hi!If you have any questions ask me. ;257;

Skytorn
1st August 2012, 6:37 PM
Hello, welcome to SPPf! :)

Pretty much everyone here loves Pokemon. I'm more of a Pichu fan (probably we both play a guitar-like instrument(More specifically, he plays a Ukelele and I... play a regular guitar)), but everyone has different opinions.

Make sure to read the rules, FAQ, etc.

If you need any help or a friend, don't be afraid to ask.

Darato
1st August 2012, 6:40 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

Btw, I have a strong Italian background and my dad is even going there next month.

L.F.D.

Golden-Pika
2nd August 2012, 4:38 AM
Hello all. Thanks and I will surly talk to you all. Here is some background info on me. I am 12 years of age but have played all the generation pokemon intill the 5th. I am working on it. I am a good pokemon trainer and I also dream of working for Nintendo when I grow up. I am going to school in 4 days and I might not have the time on these forums but I promise I will be active. I love this site. I live in Atlanta but I am currently in New york. My mom works at her own made food stand as she is not the biggest worker and sells cultural food. I help make the tea and coffee.My dad is like an engineer and has the education of a doctor. My big bro is a doctor. I have a familey of doctors and science people but I am more artistic. I played pokemon when I was 1 years old on my 7 7 month. Meaning April. My big bro tuaght me how to play. I feel in love with the game and I beat pokemon red and blue and yellow in that same year. I was not the best but I was better then most people. I am a pure Nintendo fan and gamer as I collect all consols from Nintendo. I am a legend of Zelda fan and a Kiby fan too. Vm me all of you and I hope we can all be friends. I am in 7th grade now. I am also a pure nerd in math and science and gaming. I am bad at English cuz it was not my first language at it was my second. I spoke Arabic first then English then French and I am working on Japenese. I am an anime lover, I watch Naruto and I have watched all the pokemon anime episodes and movies. I love to draw and make up Fantasy stories. I have pure black hair and I have green glasses. I am a computer geek too as I open them up and fix them and get payed at school for that, I make about $70 a semester. I am working at a big school and I don't get asked to payed but they want to pay me instead of asking an I.T guy for $500 an item. I can make small robots out of moniters and racecars that are small. My dad has the tools so I am lucky. I love pokemon. I love all your kindness and I will surly post threads and I will surly make friends and have fun with you all.;351-r;5444

G50
2nd August 2012, 9:02 AM
Hello Golden-Pika, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

RogueLapras
2nd August 2012, 10:05 AM
Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

Wow you were very young when you started playing wasn't you? I first played Pokemon when Red and Blue came out and I was 11 years old. You and all your family seem very smart. Anyway, welcome to the forums. If you need anything just ask. Take care. Bye.

Golden-Pika
2nd August 2012, 4:10 PM
Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

Wow you were very young when you started playing wasn't you? I first played Pokemon when Red and Blue came out and I was 11 years old. You and all your family seem very smart. Anyway, welcome to the forums. If you need anything just ask. Take care. Bye.

I will surly message you and thanks!:)

Toyosatomimi no Miko
2nd August 2012, 9:10 PM
Welcome to the forum.
I love to draw too. And wow did you start playing early. I actually didn't find out what Pokemon was from the games, I learned through the anime. But that aside, almost everyone here loves Pokemon.
If you want, message me or send a friend request.

Much appreciated if you click the banner~~

NoraChu12
2nd August 2012, 9:17 PM
Hi, Golden-Pika! You sound like a really fun person!:3 Oh! I really like Pikachu too! It's my favorite!^_^ And welcome to serebii, I'm new here too so I thought I would say hi.