PDA

View Full Version : Hey trainers I'm Shaows or Shao for short

Shao
2nd August 2012, 12:10 AM
Hey guys/ladies my name is Shaows or Shao for short and I have been playing Pokemon Black since like May (I know kinda late) but I am still a good trainer I beat the elite 4 like 7 times but ya thats me. I chose Oshawott (named it Hydro) and it is currently level 74. My favorite Pokemon is............. well I have 3, Charizard, Cinccino, and Milotic.

:623:;383;;bonsly;:625: (this is me testing the sprites lol)

I still have more to say, I used to have pokemon Heart Gold but I lost it. (never beat it though) And I wish i could have caught (or traded for) a shiny Pokemon by now but I haven't. I actually caught a Shiny Hippopotas (hope I spelled right) yesterday actually at night but I fell asleep and never got to save. Oh well. but I encountered a Shiny Watchog but i killed by accident. My most favorite types are Water, Steel, and Dark. I don't have a decided permanent team yet and I also have a Global Link account. The best pokemon i caught as far as how hard it is to find was my Bisharp at level 60 (currerently level 72). But I am still going for a Milotic.:o

And theres my life story I hope i did not over due it. :D

PikaPika677
2nd August 2012, 12:38 AM
Welcome to SPPf!

RogueLapras
2nd August 2012, 12:55 AM
Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

It's nice to meet you Shao. I started playing Pokemon way back when Red and Blue came out and I am still a big fan :) I have tons of favorite Pokemon, but Milotic is defintely in my top 3 favs! My favorite type is Water. I do like other types like Fire, Ghost, and Ground, but Water is defintely my favorite.

I don't have good luck with Shinys either. I have caught 4 wild Shiny Pokemon, but that's not too great considering I have played all the mainstream Pokemon games for years lol. Oh and the BEST way I found to catch Shiny or rare Pokemon is to have a powerful Pokemon on your team that knows the move False Swipe. My Haxorus has it. It works great. Well, anyway, welcome :)

dirkac
2nd August 2012, 1:19 AM
Y'ello!
Welcome to SPPF!
Hope youhave a great time!
If you ever need some help, or if you just want a friend, feel free to contact me!

Shao
2nd August 2012, 1:33 AM
Thx guys suprise that I got 3 replys in no time!

Welcome to SPPf!

Thx great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey and welcome to the forums.

I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a message and/or a friend request. Take care.

It's nice to meet you Shao. I started playing Pokemon way back when Red and Blue came out and I am still a big fan :) I have tons of favorite Pokemon, but Milotic is defintely in my top 3 favs! My favorite type is Water. I do like other types like Fire, Ghost, and Ground, but Water is defintely my favorite.

I don't have good luck with Shinys either. I have caught 4 wild Shiny Pokemon, but that's not too great considering I have played all the mainstream Pokemon games for years lol. Oh and the BEST way I found to catch Shiny or rare Pokemon is to have a powerful Pokemon on your team that knows the move False Swipe. My Haxorus has it. It works great. Well, anyway, welcome :)

You and I have a lot in common and yes after this post I am clicking the friend button. And I also like fire and ground types as well.

Y'ello!
Welcome to SPPF!
Hope youhave a great time!
If you ever need some help, or if you just want a friend, feel free to contact me!

I'll take you up on that thx!!!

HRRlion
2nd August 2012, 1:37 AM
Hi! Welcome to SPPF. Not much to say that hasn't been said already but again, if you ever need help, feel free to ask. I'd love to trade with you should you ever want to. Well anyways , enjoy your time at SPPF!

G50
2nd August 2012, 9:00 AM
Hello Shao, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ™

Shao
2nd August 2012, 11:54 PM
Thx guys!!!!

Darato
4th August 2012, 9:06 PM
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Sanguis
5th August 2012, 3:32 AM
Abobo~ ( My way of saying hi n-n )
Nice to meet you, new here myself.. Like.. barely 3 days ago?
But so far i enjoy the community! Think i never been so welcomed ona forum before. Used to have Poke HG? Guessing it was your first game? Mine was Pokemon Yellow when it was released, i think i was 8 or more then?
I have one game from each Generation atleast. My favorite pokemon would be Gardevior as top 1 out of 10. Middle of creating my team, Only missing two pokemon to make it complete n-n;
I also Choosed Oshawott as my starter, Water Pokemon starter have always been my favorite since they are like bane of Dragons with Ice attacks.. Favorite Water type would be Feraligtr, you could seriously solo the Whole game with Totodile without evolving it, even the Elite Four :x ( Note that alot of Elixir and Pots had to be used just to keep him Battle-able x,D )

And now i am babbling to much; I hope you will enjoy your stay here, feel free to add me! n-n